YuleLog Home
How to Register on the Bulletin Board
Buy YuleLog Software
Join the YuleLoggers Hallmark Keepsake Ornament Collectors Club

Who's Online
0 registered (), 80 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

July
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31
Forum Stats
1509 Members
15 Forums
25795 Topics
319476 Posts

Max Online: 194 @ 07/01/17 06:03 PM
Google Ads
Please Help to Support the YuleLog Bulletin Boards
Web Hosting is a big expense. If you find the YuleLog Bulletin Boards helpful, amusing or profitable, and would like to make a donation to help support them, it would be appreciated!

Feel free to donate as often as you like!

Thank you for Visiting!
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Ornament Collecting Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: did you see anything SOLD OUT? by CorvetteElaine @ Yesterday at 10:43 PM

On Sunday I got the last Santa's Magic Train tabletop!
Jump to new posts Re: What were your favorites? by carstairs38 @ Yesterday at 09:13 PM

Pictures look great as always.
Jump to new posts Re: Crown Reward Points by VinceL @ Yesterday at 08:25 PM

I agree with AshleyC. Our points are there and they do seem right. But, the individual line items showing points earned don't really match up with how the points were advertised. I'm just happy all our points are there. Debut will be a little l
Jump to new posts Re: off topic question for any teachers out there by beaglebabes @ Yesterday at 08:21 PM

For elementary teachers, ours always wanted pens, wide lined note books, pencils and backpacks. They would also ask for extra clothing and boots, jackets and mittens, lots of mittens. LOL
The YuleLoggers Meeting Room
Jump to new posts Re: July 2019 Activity by KATIE ANN @ Yesterday at 07:07 PM

I emailed a entry. Are we supposed to post it on here as well?
I've had several sound issues over the years, so an install and test on the day of purchase is a definite for me.
Jump to new posts Re: KOC Convention app is available by Nancy C. in Shawnee, KS @ Yesterday at 05:16 PM

Originally Posted By: chele64This was a posting on the Keepsake Community page. Releasing an app in the mobile stores involves an approval process that the developer has no control over. I'm not aware Hallmark has officially announced it is availab
Jump to new posts Re: Father Christmasís Reindeer / Father Christmas by kindacowboy @ Yesterday at 04:36 PM

I ended up with two....then I thought I should not get two then I looked at them and they are slightly different in that the plaid ribbon is at a different place so they look so nice together. There you have it the ability to talk oneself into spendi
Jump to new posts Re: what surprised you this Premiere? by kindacowboy @ Yesterday at 04:30 PM

I was able to get back to my store for just a bit this am. But tomorrow I am going back to really peruse! Off the top of my head I was surprised at how big the Cake Pop Family ornaments were. And disappointed in the hungry hippo. It seems so for l
Jump to new posts Re: Beauty of the Birds Scarlet Tanager by kindacowboy @ Yesterday at 04:27 PM

I think it is because veining is on the back of the leaves. It is great by me as I often display mine looking the other direction.