YuleLog Home
How to Register on the Bulletin Board
Buy YuleLog Software

Who's Online
2 registered (MarieChristmas, Dr. Redbird), 37 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

September
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30
Forum Stats
1534 Members
15 Forums
26277 Topics
324851 Posts

Max Online: 557 @ 01/14/20 02:55 PM
Google Ads
Please Help to Support the YuleLog Bulletin Boards
Web Hosting is a big expense. If you find the YuleLog Bulletin Boards helpful, amusing or profitable, and would like to make a donation to help support them, it would be appreciated!

Feel free to donate as often as you like!

Thank you for Visiting!
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Ornament Collecting Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: October Debut Mailer by VinceL @ 56 minutes 46 seconds ago

We received our mailer yesterday. Included 2 $2 certificates, free Festive French Horn ornament plus 200 additional bonus points for buying an ornament. Our Debut Wishlist includes 11 ornaments...may have to pick up some more ornaments to get bonus
Jump to new posts Re: October Debut Mailer by DeniseC @ Today at 11:14 AM

My mailer arrived yesterday. There are 4 ornaments on my list. I will probably add one more to earn the $10.00 in future rewards. DeniseC
Jump to new posts Re: What signatures did everyone get? by lindafay @ Today at 10:10 AM

Congratulations, Nancy! So much fun to win. Linda
Jump to new posts Re: Christmas cards: Crow, Eschrich, Gaughran by beaglebabes @ Today at 02:43 AM

I had a $5 coupon that expires in a few days, so I went to Hallmark and picked up a box of the penguin cards.
Jump to new posts Re: What signatures did everyone get? by Nancy C. in Shawnee, KS @ Today at 02:29 AM

Originally Posted By: MicheleBNancy, I am so happy you won. You definitely deserve it. Thank you! I seem to go in spells of winning things and then not winning things for a while. Maybe it's time to buy a lottery ticket!
Jump to new posts Re: Kohlís discount code by JAS51 @ Yesterday at 11:56 PM

Thanks! I appreciate getting the 30% code!
Jump to new posts Re: What signatures did everyone get? by MicheleB @ Yesterday at 09:59 PM

Nancy, I am so happy you won. You definitely deserve it.
Jump to new posts Re: What signatures did everyone get? by Nancy C. in Shawnee, KS @ Yesterday at 08:29 PM

Originally Posted By: lindafayI got three of the carousels. I for me and two for local club friends who don't do internet too well. One has Joanne Wright and Emma L.S. As a member of the Elam's Club that won one of the signings, I joined the clu
Jump to new posts Re: What signatures did everyone get? by lindafay @ Yesterday at 07:22 PM

Thanks for your input, Denise. I'm kind of leaning toward Deb and Nina. Since I've got so many of both of theirs, it's never a problem finding something for them to sign when I go to KC or an in-store signing. I'm going to have to make up my mind
Jump to new posts Re: Kohlís discount code by mtwnmk @ Yesterday at 03:52 PM

I see it posted online as BEAUTIFUL30 on multiple sites.
Jump to new posts Kohlís discount code by JAS51 @ Yesterday at 11:19 AM

Does anyone have a 30% code? Or 20%? I just got only 15% one. Thanks.
Jump to new posts Re: Hallmark B Line ornaments at Walmart by JerseyVike @ Yesterday at 08:14 AM

The Hallmark I shop at has the red box ornaments. On Monday I bought The Child and Black Panther.
Jump to new posts Re: October Debut Mailer by JerseyVike @ Yesterday at 08:10 AM

My mailer arrived yesterday. Included two $2 certs plus the free Festive French Horn coupon. Looking forward to 10/2. I have 5 ornaments on my wishlist, 2 limited quantity, and 5 others I may buy. Probably won't reach the 15 ornament level to ge
Jump to new posts Re: Playful Penguins Face Mask by JerseyVike @ Yesterday at 08:03 AM

I'm skipping anything to do with a mask, unless it has to do with a Halloween party.
Jump to new posts Re: October Debut Mailer by 88eggs @ 09/16/20 11:30 PM

I got a small fold-over card today with my Reward Certificate attached. Hallmark said this was in lieu of the Debut mailer because my local store has closed. It included a list of three other stores nearby. Ted
Jump to new posts Re: Playful Penguins Face Mask by susan in florida @ 09/16/20 11:05 PM

wish they had Frosty Friends.....
Jump to new posts Re: October Debut Mailer by susan in florida @ 09/16/20 11:04 PM

nothing yet for me.
Jump to new posts Playful Penguins Face Mask by SandyT @ 09/16/20 10:27 PM

Anyone see the Playful Penguins Face Mask at Digital Dreambook? It's due in Hallmark in mid-October, and the price is 7.99. I'll have to get one, for sure!
Jump to new posts Re: October Debut Mailer by MicheleB @ 09/16/20 07:39 PM

I received my mailer today.
Jump to new posts Re: October Debut Mailer by oteboy @ 09/16/20 02:36 PM

My mailer arrived today, but no coupon inside. I'll have to print it off the Hallmark site.