YuleLog Home
How to Register on the Bulletin Board
YuleLog Links
Buy YuleLog Software
Join the YuleLoggers Hallmark Keepsake Ornament Collectors Club

Who's Online
2 registered (Elliott the Elf, 1 invisible), 74 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Forum Stats
5577 Members
15 Forums
25110 Topics
310097 Posts

Max Online: 194 @ 07/01/17 05:03 PM
Hooked On Ornaments

Google Ads
Please Help to Support the YuleLog Bulletin Boards
Web Hosting is a big expense. If you find the YuleLog Bulletin Boards helpful, amusing or profitable, and would like to make a donation to help support them, it would be appreciated!

Feel free to donate as often as you like!

Thank you for Visiting!
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Ornament Collecting Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: E-Mail that Product has shipped by JerseyVike @ 33 minutes 11 seconds ago

My DreamBox is in my state, so today or tomorrow is the day.
Jump to new posts Re: April For Keeps email by JerseyVike @ 34 minutes 50 seconds ago

No For Keeps in my email. Maybe today ???
Jump to new posts Re: Nesting Doll Surprise by grandma lise @ Yesterday at 10:46 PM

You all are so much nicer than I am. I've just always had a strong need to complete my collections. I want that bear! [giggle] Lisa
Jump to new posts Re: E-Mail that Product has shipped by susan in florida @ Yesterday at 09:12 PM

I haven't got my dream box yet.....but I see that some points have been added to my Crown rewards!!!
Jump to new posts Re: April For Keeps email by susan in florida @ Yesterday at 09:08 PM

Found my email. Yikes there's a picture of ME in the newsletter.
Jump to new posts Re: E-Mail that Product has shipped by JimmyJoBob @ Yesterday at 06:47 PM

According to the email I received, a pickup request at HM has been requested, so I guess I will get it one day this week.
Jump to new posts Re: Nesting Doll Surprise by JimmyJoBob @ Yesterday at 06:45 PM

Haven't gotten mine yet, but it'll be fun to discover whether or not the surprise is included.
Jump to new posts Re: Nesting Doll Surprise by Qwackertoo @ Yesterday at 06:01 PM

Originally Posted By: luckdragonYou could find any smaller ornament that'll fit to go into the last nesting egg. Someone on Facebook said that they wouldn't be surprised if Hallmark didn't offer the bear as a KOC Product Shop ornament by itself next
Jump to new posts Re: Nesting Doll Surprise by luckdragon @ Yesterday at 05:15 PM

Originally Posted By: kindacowboyThere is a gambling component to blind bag and sports card collecting. I have seen people get caught up in it and spend more than they have at ball card shows. That applies to collectors in general though. And peo
Jump to new posts Re: E-Mail that Product has shipped by Heidi @ Yesterday at 04:57 PM

All my ornaments, membership box and product store are stuck in Kennesaw, GA. On the membership box it says it cannot determine the delivery date. On the product store box, it says Tuesday the 24th. They could almost walk it here before Tuesday. At l
Jump to new posts Re: Nesting Doll Surprise by hollyjolly @ Yesterday at 04:48 PM

Just want to post a different opinion since hallmark reads these... I really like the surprise, mystery efforts Hallmark injects into our ornament collecting. It keeps things interesting. I am always happy for those who get the special surprises and
Jump to new posts Re: Nesting Doll Surprise by kindacowboy @ Yesterday at 04:45 PM

There is a gambling component to blind bag and sports card collecting. I have seen people get caught up in it and spend more than they have at ball card shows.
Jump to new posts Re: Nesting Doll Surprise by luckdragon @ Yesterday at 04:36 PM

You could find any smaller ornament that'll fit to go into the last nesting egg. Someone on Facebook said that they wouldn't be surprised if Hallmark didn't offer the bear as a KOC Product Shop ornament by itself next year with maybe a different rib
Jump to new posts Re: Nesting Doll Surprise by grandma lise @ Yesterday at 04:28 PM

Luckily for me, I haven't been into whatever the mystery ornament was except for the fairy - (which I ultimately chose to not buy on Ebay) - and perhaps this year's hummingbird, but... I love nesting dolls and I want that bear! Just not sure it's w
Jump to new posts Re: Nesting Doll Surprise by Qwackertoo @ Yesterday at 04:16 PM

While I don't particularly care one way or the other, I'm more of a take it or leave it . . . but in regards to the marketing to children . . . didn't they sell baseball cards like that for like the past 100 years or so? You got a nasty little st
Jump to new posts Re: April For Keeps email by chele64 @ Yesterday at 04:12 PM

Got mine, too.
Jump to new posts Re: Nesting Doll Surprise by luckdragon @ Yesterday at 03:49 PM

Technically, it's not considered gambling because you do get a product. This is something that is immensely popular right now: blind bag type items. It is a way to try to get younger collectors in too. I typed in "blind bag" in Youtube
Jump to new posts Re: Nesting Doll Surprise by grandma lise @ Yesterday at 02:14 PM

This is not directed to those who may buy up to 10 mystery ornaments to get the elusive 1 in 4 or 5 desired ornament. Rather it's a statement to Hallmark. I'd prefer that Hallmark stops this practice all together. I know that's harsh, but I've perso
Jump to new posts Re: Nesting Doll Surprise by grandma lise @ Yesterday at 02:04 PM

Congrats Clem! So happy at least one of us got a bear! Luckdragon, I like your idea of receiving either an elf or a bear as a 4th ornament. That would have been so much better than disappointing up to 3 out of 4 recipients. Lisa
Jump to new posts Re: Thrift store, garage and yard sale, flea market finds 2018 by grandma lise @ Yesterday at 01:53 PM

Congrats AvalonRob! Poinsettia Fairy, the 2005 Fairy Messengers, first in series, has really dropped in price. I see THREE on Ebay right now for less than $50... https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=ha...ia&_sacat=0 If this ornament is mi
Jump to new posts Re: KOC Membership Kit Arrived by grandma lise @ Yesterday at 01:22 PM

Originally Posted By: foodladyMy mom got her membership card on Friday and Dreambox yesterday. The letter with her membership card has her name and address, but her actual membership card has my name. I thought this was strange that the card had a
Jump to new posts Re: KOC Membership Kit Arrived by kindacowboy @ Yesterday at 12:44 PM

So I did get the emails. They went to the email I am signed up on the Keepsake Community with. I didnt think to check that one as the order email went to my other email.
Jump to new posts Re: KOC Membership Kit Arrived by luckdragon @ Yesterday at 08:33 AM

They do have the dimensions on the Hallmark website. Since the 1936 GMC pickup is a complement for NH&S, I compared its dimensions to the new Lil Classic Cars series. Seems like they're in the same scale (obviously the car isn't as tall, but th
Jump to new posts Re: KOC Membership Kit Arrived by foodlady @ Yesterday at 07:08 AM

Got my Dreambox yesterday. Enjoyed sitting down for a few minutes last night to look through my Dreambook. There is nothing like flipping through the actual printed pages. I still miss the dimensions for each of the ornaments. Sometimes it is har
Jump to new posts Re: KOC Membership Kit Arrived by susan in florida @ 04/21/18 09:58 PM

I haven't got my dream box yet. BUt it looks like some points have been added to my account for joining the KOC again.
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 ... 12 13 >