YuleLog Home
How to Register on the Bulletin Board
YuleLog Links
Buy YuleLog Software
Join the YuleLoggers Hallmark Keepsake Ornament Collectors Club

Who's Online
0 registered (), 36 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

January
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31
Forum Stats
5517 Members
14 Forums
24201 Topics
296304 Posts

Max Online: 166 @ 11/18/12 08:16 AM
Google Ads
Local Hallmark Store

Please Help to Support the YuleLog Bulletin Boards
Web Hosting is a big expense. If you find the YuleLog Bulletin Boards helpful, amusing or profitable, and would like to make a donation to help support them, it would be appreciated!

Feel free to donate as often as you like!

Thank you for Visiting!
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Ornament Collecting Discussion
Originally Posted By: SunnySueI will not be able to go to the event. Will anyone be able to get any ornaments for us? SunnySue, I can get you the porcelain Santa's Sleigh, the metal Sleigh Bell in gold tone, the Old World Santa, and/or the glass C
Too bad you didn't know you liked the bird earlier. Had seen a couple a week or more ago for 75% off, but they are sold out now. I debated on getting it. I thought it was very pretty, but it doesn't fit with my other themes.
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 Hopes/Wishes by Diana* @ Today at 02:57 AM

Agree with the posts above about: 1. Santa's around the World: Australia, Greece, Spain, Japan. And even though it is part of the US, why not a Hawaiian Santa? 2. North Pole Tree Trimmers: adding some girl elves 3. Little Golden Books: Saggy B
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 Hopes/Wishes by Diana* @ Today at 02:25 AM

Great ideas for Toymaker Santa, Luck. Here are a few more non-vehicles for the list: Putting on a puppet show with hand puppets at a little puppet theater box Making a couple of marionette puppets dance (could be fun to let the controller work) Ma
I was browsing Ebay and I came across this bird. I love it and I can't believe I missed seeing it sooner. [img]https://www.pinterest.com/pin/435864070172810961/[/img] I will have to keep an eye out for it on Ebay and try to get it for a decent
Jump to new posts OT - Texas Car Rental by mariem2 @ Today at 01:16 AM

Hello My sister and her husband are going to San Antonio, Texas in May. Any recommendations on car rentals? Thanks Marie
Department 56 Forum
Jump to new posts LOOKING TO PURCHASE YOUR DEPT 56 COLLECTION by Toni E @ Today at 12:44 AM

We purchase entire collections of Dept 56 Villages, and their respective accessories....No collection too large. Have been in this business for 16+ years. We guide you every step of the way, and make this as easy a task as possible. We pay for and ma
Jump to new posts Re: New photo of 2017 ornaments by robster @ Yesterday at 11:30 PM

Rey might not be The Last Jedi. If you believe rumours,lol! Some nice orny's there. DEFO getting the Franklin! Maybe Groot. Was hoping to see Spidey. Oh well. Still wish Hallmark would do Doctor Who orny's!
Jump to new posts Re: New photo of 2017 ornaments by Qui-gon Grin @ Yesterday at 11:12 PM

Originally Posted By: kindacowboyI am just glad I am not a Mickey or Star Wars fan as the tree toppers might be too much for me to pass on! And I don't have enough trees. Well I'm a Star Wars fan and it was/will be very easy for me to pass on the tr
Jump to new posts Re: New photo of 2017 ornaments by kindacowboy @ Yesterday at 11:01 PM

I am just glad I am not a Mickey or Star Wars fan as the tree toppers might be too much for me to pass on! And I don't have enough trees.
Jump to new posts Re: New photo of 2017 ornaments by kindacowboy @ Yesterday at 11:00 PM

I keep hoping that my collecting will get less expensive. LOL Next year looks as bad as this year. I am going to set a goal of getting all of my ornaments cataloged and stored properly before Premier! I have lofty goals.
Jump to new posts Re: New photo of 2017 ornaments by Moley @ Yesterday at 10:30 PM

LOL, luckdragon, they gotcha!
Jump to new posts Re: New photo of 2017 ornaments by luckdragon @ Yesterday at 10:23 PM

Yes, I was very happy to see the gumdrop come back. Though, we still need a yellow one and Santa's not holding a sweet (all of the others have a sweet treat). The new carousel mini series is very promising too (lighthouse as well, but I like the ca
Jump to new posts Re: New photo of 2017 ornaments by Moley @ Yesterday at 10:18 PM

We have gotten so many good sneak peeks this year. Digital Dreambook had a good picture of the miniatures displayed at the Atlanta show and I was thrilled to see a new gumdrop and the premium-look Snappy Owl like the Snappy Snowman from 2015. Also t
Jump to new posts Re: New photo of 2017 ornaments by carstairs38 @ Yesterday at 10:08 PM

Hope Aladdin and Jasmine plays "A Whole New World." Must get that ornament either way. Thanks for sharing with us.
Jump to new posts Re: Mary Hamilton passes away by kindacowboy @ Yesterday at 09:26 PM

I love those kittens and the dogwalker prints on the blog http://www.thinkmakeshareblog.com/wp-con...keshareblog.jpg
Jump to new posts Re: Mary Hamilton passes away by Trena @ Yesterday at 09:23 PM

http://dwfloralhills.tributes.com/dignitymemorial/obituary/Mary-V.-Hamilton-104381788
Jump to new posts Re: New photo of 2017 ornaments by luckdragon @ Yesterday at 09:17 PM

It does look like Tara. Maybe it'll just play "Tara's Theme" instead of fake talking voices.
Jump to new posts Re: New photo of 2017 ornaments by Trena @ Yesterday at 09:14 PM

I think the Harry Potter ornament is Ron Weasley on the Knight during the Wizard's Chess Game from the Philosopher's Stone.
Jump to new posts Re: New photo of 2017 ornaments by Qui-gon Grin @ Yesterday at 09:08 PM

Originally Posted By: kindacowboyMy first thought was the House on the right is Tara from GWTW. That's was my thought too. What's the horse rearing up? It looks like Harry Potter next to it, but I don't remember a horse like that. Granted I'm not t
Jump to new posts Re: New photo of 2017 ornaments by kindacowboy @ Yesterday at 08:11 PM

My first thought was the House on the right is Tara from GWTW. And ELF yay!
Jump to new posts Re: New photo of 2017 ornaments by luckdragon @ Yesterday at 07:43 PM

That must be from the Atlanta Gift Show! NLCV looks disappointing. Looks like the second one they did, but maybe not the same scene since Clark isn't in the front and they have the moon on top. Maybe it's supposed to be at the end of the movie? I
Jump to new posts New photo of 2017 ornaments by Qui-gon Grin @ Yesterday at 07:27 PM

Here is a link to a photo of some of the 2017 ornaments. It solves some mysteries. For example the Star Wars X-Wing Fighter and Darth Vader's Tie Fighter may not actually be ornaments. Look in the bottom right corner. There is an X-Wing and Darth Vad
Jump to new posts Re: Mary Hamilton passes away by beaglebabes @ Yesterday at 06:51 PM

Has anyone seen an obituary for Mary Hamilton? I keep checking the Kansas City Star but no information yet.
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 Hopes/Wishes by luckdragon @ Yesterday at 05:30 PM

Spain too! I'd like to see Spain. I would really love to see them branch into Asia, but I'm guessing that's not going to happen since they're only using countries that traditionally celebrate Christmas, but Japan and South Korea do have a lot of pe
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... 10 11 >