YuleLog Home
How to Register on the Bulletin Board
YuleLog Links
Buy YuleLog Software
Join the YuleLoggers Hallmark Keepsake Ornament Collectors Club

Who's Online
0 registered (), 43 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

March
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Forum Stats
5521 Members
14 Forums
24310 Topics
298014 Posts

Max Online: 166 @ 11/18/12 08:16 AM
Google Ads
Local Hallmark Store

Please Help to Support the YuleLog Bulletin Boards
Web Hosting is a big expense. If you find the YuleLog Bulletin Boards helpful, amusing or profitable, and would like to make a donation to help support them, it would be appreciated!

Feel free to donate as often as you like!

Thank you for Visiting!
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Ornament Collecting Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: LOOK WHAT I FOUND AT HOBBY LOBBY by susan in florida @ Yesterday at 11:46 PM

Love your display.
Jump to new posts Re: Let's Follow One Another on Keepsake Community! by carstairs38 @ Yesterday at 11:30 PM

Mark B over there. Same picture as on here. I'm rather behind on following people who have followed me over there. It was like I was out of time over the weekend and am still catching up for something.
Jump to new posts Re: Keepsake Community is up by carstairs38 @ Yesterday at 11:25 PM

I got my invitation today. I had to laugh when it showed up because of the timing. I figured it would just be Hallmark movies, so I may or may not activate. We will have to see if anything strikes my fancy.
Jump to new posts Re: LOOK WHAT I FOUND AT HOBBY LOBBY by Moley @ Yesterday at 09:48 PM

So beautiful on the Easter update. That display stand you linked to is quite nice but nowhere near the value of your shelving.
Jump to new posts Re: LOOK WHAT I FOUND AT HOBBY LOBBY by Collector Joy @ Yesterday at 09:21 PM

Love the decorations you added to the Bird House, great job! Joyce
Jump to new posts Re: LOOK WHAT I FOUND AT HOBBY LOBBY by kindacowboy @ Yesterday at 08:56 PM

And why didn't anyone tell me about this http://www.hookedonhallmark.com/2006-Spring-Ornament-Display_p_11289.html
Jump to new posts Re: LOOK WHAT I FOUND AT HOBBY LOBBY by Qwackertoo @ Yesterday at 08:56 PM

That looks great. Love it.
Jump to new posts Re: LOOK WHAT I FOUND AT HOBBY LOBBY by kindacowboy @ Yesterday at 08:40 PM

And I picked up some summertime stuff today at GW and DG.
Jump to new posts Re: LOOK WHAT I FOUND AT HOBBY LOBBY by kindacowboy @ Yesterday at 08:39 PM

Easter Update for those of you not on the Keepsake Community
Jump to new posts Re: Keepsake Community is up by MeowRalphMeow @ Yesterday at 08:26 PM

Originally Posted By: carstairs38You know, I still haven't gotten anything about Feelin'. Not that I'm too excited about it, but I found it very funny. I wanted to at least check it out and see what was there. They've actually sent me two e-mails
Jump to new posts Re: Sqawking' egg-droppin' Hen by kindacowboy @ Yesterday at 07:40 PM

I have done a little ebay and Youtube research. (thanks for the thought on Youtube as I didn't think of it) It looks like here hat and scarf have been different colors each year. Oh GREAT colorways! Just what I needed to know. OOPs looks like it
Jump to new posts Re: Sqawking' egg-droppin' Hen by Qwackertoo @ Yesterday at 07:19 PM

I saw a cute little video on Facebook of a baby watching it while sitting in a high chair. Cute.
Jump to new posts Re: Sqawking' egg-droppin' Hen by Moley @ Yesterday at 07:05 PM

It has been the same. "Mama Hen, back again," she begins and also tells us she will be around 3 years at least. I got her the first year and have loved her egg droppin' butt from the beginning.
Jump to new posts Re: Collecting Burn-Out? by Qwackertoo @ Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Originally Posted By: beaglebabesQuaker Too I love that purple tree. Do you use it for Halloween also? I haven't yet but I might, thanks for the idea. I have quite a few of the Hallmark Halloween Keepsake ornaments, some Radko and quite a few of t
Jump to new posts Re: Keepsake Community is up by lindafay @ Yesterday at 04:00 PM

Originally Posted By: Betty PeachI haven't been notified, and I renewed over the phone, so I don't think the store renewal causes the broken process. Betty Peach, I never got one either and I renewed over the internet. Just go to the link that lu
Jump to new posts Re: Keepsake Community is up by Sabine72 @ Yesterday at 03:43 PM

Another ornament on the dream book cover revealed an hour ago. Last reveal will be on Friday. Sabine
Jump to new posts Re: Free Cone Day at Dairy Queen by JerseyVike @ Yesterday at 03:32 PM

Originally Posted By: Elliott the ElfOriginally Posted By: JerseyVike I agree !!! Great job you have..... I bet you get free samples !!! I can eat ice cream any and every day if I choose here. And if I take samples straight off the line before i
Jump to new posts Re: Free Cone Day at Dairy Queen by Elliott the Elf @ Yesterday at 02:49 PM

Originally Posted By: JerseyVike I agree !!! Great job you have..... I bet you get free samples !!! I can eat ice cream any and every day if I choose here. And if I take samples straight off the line before it goes through the hardening process,
Jump to new posts Re: Keepsake Community is up by Betty Peach @ Yesterday at 02:12 PM

I haven't been notified, and I renewed over the phone, so I don't think the store renewal causes the broken process.
Jump to new posts Re: Collecting Burn-Out? by sugarshadow @ Yesterday at 02:10 PM

we've been in our new place for a little over a year now and I've yet to pull out all my ornaments and go through them, to weed out and combine similar styles (i.e., snowmen, fairies, series) together. Of course I already have an new 18 gal. tub fil
Jump to new posts Re: Let's Follow One Another on Keepsake Community! by kindacowboy @ Yesterday at 02:05 PM

Tammy R I think I am following most of you as well. Will double check tonight when I am on a real computer instead of my phone.
Jump to new posts Re: Let's Follow One Another on Keepsake Community! by lindafay @ Yesterday at 01:15 PM

Kind of makes you realize how well we know each other that we know names instead of just user IDs. Linda
Jump to new posts Re: Let's Follow One Another on Keepsake Community! by luckdragon @ Yesterday at 12:31 PM

If you go to your profile, it'll provide you with a direct link to your account. I'm Amanda Holt: https://keepsakecommunity.hallmark.com/users/amanda-holt My avatar is the same one I use on here (1999 The Family Portrait ornament). I think I was fo
Jump to new posts Re: Keepsake Community is up by Nancy C. in Shawnee, KS @ Yesterday at 11:51 AM

Originally Posted By: carstairs38You know, I still haven't gotten anything about Feelin'. Not that I'm too excited about it, but I found it very funny. I wanted to at least check it out and see what was there. I haven't either and I don't think m
Jump to new posts Sqawking' egg-droppin' Hen by kindacowboy @ Yesterday at 11:39 AM

She was a big hit for Mom at the Nursing Home. The nurses got a big kick out of her. I broke down this year although I have looked ling and hard at her for the past two! I kept thinking I could find her after Easter. Anyway is the "song"
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >