YuleLog Home
How to Register on the Bulletin Board
YuleLog Links
Buy YuleLog Software
Join the YuleLoggers Hallmark Keepsake Ornament Collectors Club

Who's Online
1 registered (debbieg), 55 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Forum Stats
5527 Members
14 Forums
24387 Topics
299297 Posts

Max Online: 166 @ 11/18/12 08:16 AM
Google Ads
Local Hallmark Store

Please Help to Support the YuleLog Bulletin Boards
Web Hosting is a big expense. If you find the YuleLog Bulletin Boards helpful, amusing or profitable, and would like to make a donation to help support them, it would be appreciated!

Feel free to donate as often as you like!

Thank you for Visiting!
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Ornament Collecting Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: The 2017 Dream Book Arrived! by debbieg @ 5 minutes 45 seconds ago

If I had my ornaments sent to my store, where would HMK send my Dreambook?
Jump to new posts Re: Hallmark Dream Book now online with sounds and videos by Qui-gon Grin @ 25 minutes 30 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: luckdragon I'll say that I do think the leg lamp this year isn't that bad since I like how it lights up, but I won't be buying it. I guess Hallmark wants to simulate the glow of electric sex.
Jump to new posts Re: The 2017 Dream Book Arrived! by pxsrdh @ Today at 06:49 PM

You're welcome Mark! Stan...The first one is my fave too but I'm with you...that could change with this one.
Went and listened to the Oz/Charlie Brown ones. So sad.
Jump to new posts Re: Hallmark Dream Book now online with sounds and videos by lapetitebaker @ Today at 01:44 PM

I like the Merriest House in Town piece even more after seeing the video of it. It reminds me of Gingerbread Fantasy with the gingerbread house theme and Nutcracker music. Originally Posted By: Bea625I can't take the re-recorded voices anymore. They
Jump to new posts Re: Limited Quantity Ornaments ??? by lapetitebaker @ Today at 01:37 PM

The only one that jumps out to me this year is Christmas in Kansas City. I can never pass up the Snowtop Lodge-style pieces!
Jump to new posts Re: YuleLog 2017 Development Thread by lapetitebaker @ Today at 01:31 PM

I'd be willing to help as well!
At least they refrained from doing voices on the Christmas Story ornament. Baby steps. Now, if they would just do some characters! I need a Scut Farkus, the mother, and Ralphie's friends sans sound. My only leg lamp ornament is the Old Man orname
If only we all had leg lamp trees. LOL If we did it would like some sort of infestation. It would be my nightmare of hundreds of butt kicks coming my way. I am sorry you have lost so many stores in your area, kindacowboy. It takes a lot of fun out
I don't know after watching the video of the leg lamp.....this one is really cute....ok I still didn't put it on the list though because I have what 30 of them LOL
I can't take the re-recorded voices anymore. They have had licensing agreements for Peanuts items for years and the voices are horrendous. The Charlie Brown voice on the doghouse and Linus on the Great Pumpkin are the worst re-creations I may have ev
Jump to new posts Re: The 2017 Dream Book Arrived! by JerseyVike @ Today at 08:19 AM

I'm looking forward to getting the North Pole Tree Trimmers ornament. Could be my favorite in the series. So far the first one is my favorite.
Jump to new posts Re: The 2017 Dream Book Arrived! by carstairs38 @ Yesterday at 11:45 PM

Thanks for solving the mystery!
Jump to new posts Re: Hallmark Dream Book now online with sounds and videos by kindacowboy @ Yesterday at 11:14 PM

I am having a bit of a stress attack this year. By Christmas time we will probably only have 1 hallmark within a 100 mile radius and only a couple more if I go up to 150 miles. St Louis stores are dropping as well. This year there were 3 and two yea
Jump to new posts Re: Hallmark Dream Book now online with sounds and videos by Barbara Harris @ Yesterday at 10:18 PM

Well, I thought I was 'in trouble' a couple weeks ago when I turned in my Wish List of 85 ornaments. Now, thanks to this...there's no end in sight of what I might add. - The Stunning Swallow video brought tears to my eyes it's so beautiful. - San
Jump to new posts Re: Hallmark Dream Book now online with sounds and videos by Qui-gon Grin @ Yesterday at 09:37 PM

Originally Posted By: luckdragonHonestly, I don't even bother to listen to the Christmas Story or Oz ornaments anymore. I know they're going to be fake. Be glad you don't. Not only do I think this year's Oz ornaments look bad, too plastic-like an
Jump to new posts Re: Hallmark Dream Book now online with sounds and videos by kindacowboy @ Yesterday at 08:34 PM

http://content.hallmark.com/hallmark-resources/ecommerce/finished-goods/audio/QXI1502.mp3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVq4_HhBK8Y So so different. I can't even buy it.
Jump to new posts Re: Hallmark Dream Book now online with sounds and videos by luckdragon @ Yesterday at 08:06 PM

Honestly, I don't even bother to listen to the Christmas Story or Oz ornaments anymore. I know they're going to be fake. I've never seen Airplane, so I didn't click on it. I'm actually shocked they used the real voices for Elf and Willy Wonka. I'
Jump to new posts Re: The 2017 Dream Book Arrived! by pxsrdh @ Yesterday at 08:05 PM

Okay, so here's the second photo from the online dreambook and all those that said "watering the trees" were correct. The back of the container says "Tree Trimmers Hydration Dept." :-)
Jump to new posts Re: Future Dream Book Format: Suggestions-Ideas-Hopes by Barbara Harris @ Yesterday at 07:59 PM

Thank you all for your comments and the additions you made, especially about the photos!! Seems that we are in agreement on most points. Hoping to see pro/neutral/con responses from other YL Board participants. I feel certain, but can't prove, th
Jump to new posts Re: Hallmark Dream Book now online with sounds and videos by kindacowboy @ Yesterday at 07:58 PM

I am excited for Star Wars fans. Those storytellers look fabulous
Jump to new posts Re: Future Dream Book Format: Suggestions-Ideas-Hopes by Barbara Harris @ Yesterday at 07:42 PM

Originally Posted By: Moley...Dimensions are available on all the ornaments. Scroll to the very bottom of the details page to see them. It was a real treat to discover them tonight. I needed some good news. Moley, thanks very much for letting me
Jump to new posts Re: Hallmark Dream Book now online with sounds and videos by kindacowboy @ Yesterday at 07:36 PM

Oh gosh and the pull cord actually turns on the leg lamp...I really do not need another leg lamp...really another one...
Jump to new posts Re: Hallmark Dream Book now online with sounds and videos by kindacowboy @ Yesterday at 07:35 PM

luckdragon, The Christmas Story sound bites not being original is annoying but not nearly as annoying as the Airplane one! OH MY OH MY OH MY that is SOOOOO Wrong!
Jump to new posts Re: Nostalgic Home series by Emma @ Yesterday at 04:29 PM

I think I just might have to buy the Hallmark Card Store, to go with Clara's Hallmark. I bought Clara's Hallmark to give to my first granddaughter. Her name is Ciara. You can't see the l that good on the ornament. I call it CIARA'S HALLMARK.
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >