YuleLog Home
How to Register on the Bulletin Board
Buy YuleLog Software

Who's Online
0 registered (), 66 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

December
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31
Forum Stats
1539 Members
15 Forums
26364 Topics
325853 Posts

Max Online: 557 @ 01/14/20 02:55 PM
Google Ads
Please Help to Support the YuleLog Bulletin Boards
Web Hosting is a big expense. If you find the YuleLog Bulletin Boards helpful, amusing or profitable, and would like to make a donation to help support them, it would be appreciated!

Feel free to donate as often as you like!

Thank you for Visiting!
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Ornament Collecting Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Any resources for Enesco Treasury ornaments? by RJingle @ Yesterday at 09:24 AM

Another idea is to search for Enesco Ornaments, -Precious Moments, -Jim Shore, etc......so if you put the minuses in, it eliminates a lot. I just looked and there are tons out there - and way cheaper than mine - lol....
Jump to new posts Re: Any resources for Enesco Treasury ornaments? by RJingle @ Yesterday at 09:17 AM

I also have some books - I think one has sketches of all of the ornaments and what they are valued at. If I find it - I will let you know.
Jump to new posts Re: Any resources for Enesco Treasury ornaments? by RJingle @ Yesterday at 09:16 AM

I was in the club also and had lots of them, but I have only kept a couple and have been selling them on Ebay. I only have two left "Brewing Warm Wishes" and "A Century of Good Taste".....So you can find those. I loved them, but
Jump to new posts Re: Question re: Hallmark North Pole Products by RJingle @ Yesterday at 09:09 AM

Thanks so much Stephanie. I had never seen these and they are interesting. I was "talking" with someone who listed a set as "Happy Tappers" and she didn't know what they really were called either, so I was trying to help her. No
Jump to new posts Re: Question re: Hallmark North Pole Products by steffinie @ Yesterday at 08:42 AM

Arlene, it seems to me they were exclusively available at Walgreens ... From what I could find on eBay, they must have come out in 2014. Hope this helps! Stephanie
Jump to new posts Re: It's Mid-October....How is your decorating coming along? by JerseyVike @ Yesterday at 07:59 AM

Finisned the Family room 10 foot tree, the Beauty of Birds half tree(new this year), the mini ornament tree. The outside large Nativity is up.
Jump to new posts Re: Trim The Tree Event by JerseyVike @ Yesterday at 07:54 AM

Originally Posted By: JerseyVikeWill be going to get the Reinbeer and Dodge Challenger ornaments for myself. Need to pickup a few gift ornaments. I was hoping to find a Mandalorian ornament for my 10 year old great-nephew, but that may be a hard one
December is here!! We drove over 1,000 miles each way to spend Thanksgiving with our daughter. So, no decorating got done the week of Thanksgiving. By now I should be done with decorating....and as usual I have lots more decorating to do. 5 of
Jump to new posts Re: Trim The Tree Event by VinceL @ 12/03/20 03:43 PM

I didn't have any Wishlist ornaments to pick up, but I did stop by our local Hallmark store today. I needed one more punch on our ornament card and had 2 $2.00 certificates from the Trim-The-Tree flyer. So, I picked up the Cozy Christmas Selfie and
Jump to new posts Question re: Hallmark North Pole Products by RJingle @ 12/03/20 02:07 PM

I have been seeing a lot of these products listed on Ebay, but with no year. Somebody was calling them "Happy Tappers" and I wrote to her and told her that they weren't that. Then I looked them up and they were called "Light-A-Magic&
Jump to new posts Re: Trim The Tree Event by JerseyVike @ 12/03/20 08:03 AM

I just purchased 2 personialized Star Wars ornaments for gifts on Hallmark.com. They are $5.00 off each with current sale.
Jump to new posts Re: 2021 Premiere and debut dated by JerseyVike @ 12/03/20 08:00 AM

Love the 2021 Cozy Critter !!! Since the Premiere and Debut dates are known, can I start clammering "where is my 2021 DreamBook ?"
Jump to new posts Re: 2021 Premiere and debut dated by susan in florida @ 12/02/20 09:09 PM

Don't know why it would be a secret. Premiere and Debut are always about the same time. There is a sneak a peek on the 2021 Cozy critter ornament too. Full size and miniature.
Jump to new posts Re: Trim The Tree Event by pxsrdh @ 12/02/20 07:52 PM

To those of you that will be at the Trim The Tree Event, have fun and I'll see you on the other side. Let us know what you got :-)
Jump to new posts Re: Trim The Tree Event by Nancy C. in Shawnee, KS @ 12/02/20 01:32 PM

Originally Posted By: carstairs38I still need to get the Kris' Penguin ornament for the year. And I've got some rewards that are good only this weekend. I'm just hoping I have some time off from work to go in this weekend. I expect to be working f
Jump to new posts Re: 2021 Premiere and debut dated by Santa Girl @ 12/02/20 09:14 AM

Isn’t this information exclusive to KOC members?
Jump to new posts Re: Trim The Tree Event by debbieg @ 12/02/20 08:49 AM

I'm undecided as to whether I will go. I only have "After Xmas" ornaments on my list and I only have a $3 reward to use so...
Jump to new posts Re: Trim The Tree Event by JerseyVike @ 12/02/20 08:01 AM

Ordered the Angel Bell Choir online(20% off) and received the Selfie Snowmen instead. Called Hallmark to straighten out.
Jump to new posts Re: 2021 Premiere and debut dated by JerseyVike @ 12/02/20 07:58 AM

Getting ready for 2021 !!!
Jump to new posts Re: Trim The Tree Event by carstairs38 @ 12/02/20 12:23 AM

I still need to get the Kri's Penguin ornament for the year. And I've got some rewards that are good only this weekend. I'm just hoping I have some time off from work to go in this weekend. I expect to be working full time until Monday night, to b
Jump to new posts Re: Trim The Tree Event by beaglebabes @ 12/01/20 09:50 PM

The only ornament on my wish list is the Dodge Challenger. But I may get a couple of the Signature line.
Jump to new posts Re: 2021 Premiere and debut dated by pxsrdh @ 12/01/20 06:28 PM

Thanks for the info. It’s always good to have something on which to look forward.
Jump to new posts 2021 Premiere and debut dated by susan in florida @ 12/01/20 05:13 PM

2021 Keepsake Event Dates Mark your calendars for 2021 Keepsake Ornament release events, Remember, if you’re a Keepsake Ornament Club member, you can shop all ornament release events a day before anyone else! • Ornament Premiere – July 10-18 • Orna
Jump to new posts Re: Trim The Tree Event by susan in florida @ 12/01/20 04:55 PM

Here's some specials: • Save $5 on Disney ornaments! Buy 2 or more Disney Keepsake-branded ornaments and save $5. Valid 12/3-12/6. • Get $5 in future rewards! Buy 3 or more Keepsakes and get 1,500 Bonus Points. That’s $5 in future rewards! Valid
Jump to new posts Re: Trim The Tree Event by 88eggs @ 12/01/20 12:00 PM

I saved the Set Sail for Adventure! ornament to buy at this event, in order to get the free Glistening Snowflake ornament. If it is sold out, I do have a few backup ornaments to consider. Ted
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >