YuleLog Home
How to Register on the Bulletin Board
Buy YuleLog Software

Who's Online
0 registered (), 18 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

October
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31
Forum Stats
1518 Members
15 Forums
25917 Topics
320954 Posts

Max Online: 194 @ 07/01/17 06:03 PM
Google Ads
Please Help to Support the YuleLog Bulletin Boards
Web Hosting is a big expense. If you find the YuleLog Bulletin Boards helpful, amusing or profitable, and would like to make a donation to help support them, it would be appreciated!

Feel free to donate as often as you like!

Thank you for Visiting!
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Ornament Collecting Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: 2019 Celebration/ComicCon Ornament Info Thread by carstairs38 @ Yesterday at 11:23 PM

There are a couple of those I don't remember seeing before, but I definitely need to get them next year.
Jump to new posts Re: 2019 Celebration/ComicCon Ornament Info Thread by Moley @ Yesterday at 06:57 PM

I looked at that second page the other day and marveled at how many we have so far this year. I know we get a number of them in years where signing events are prevalent. However, this year we have a wealth of them, too. Thank you, DDB, for assembl
Jump to new posts Re: 2019 Celebration/ComicCon Ornament Info Thread by digitalDREAMBOOK @ Yesterday at 06:16 PM

Here is a link to the NYCC 2020 Sneak Peek posted on digitalDREAMBOOK.com. Additionally here is a link to all the 2020 Sneak Peeks we have so far.
Jump to new posts Re: 2019 Celebration/ComicCon Ornament Info Thread by Moley @ Yesterday at 05:10 PM

They were not removed, they just moved down the Latest News page with more recent postings displacing them. Scroll down the page to October 4th to see all of them.
Jump to new posts Re: 2019 Celebration/ComicCon Ornament Info Thread by JerseyVike @ Yesterday at 05:05 PM

Originally Posted By: JerseyVikeLots of 2020 Sneak Peeks on the DigitalDreamBook site. I'm looking forward to the Joust arcade game, and I know a friend that's going to love the Jaws ornament. Lots of Star Wars next year(every year). Including Leg
Jump to new posts Re: Christmas Card Exchange for 2019 by erika20_98 @ Yesterday at 10:12 AM

sent my info, thanks again for setting up
Jump to new posts Re: Lady Cardinal not painted by ozknight @ Yesterday at 07:47 AM

Post a photo of the one you have so we can see it sounds beautiful!
Jump to new posts Re: Lady Cardinal not painted by AnneTx @ Yesterday at 07:07 AM

We assumed that was intentional since female cardinals are muted in color and the males are the showy ones. But after looking at the pictures of the ornament online, I see both of the ornaments should have green holly leaves in back. I wonder if the
Jump to new posts Re: 2019 Celebration/ComicCon Ornament Info Thread by Elliott the Elf @ Yesterday at 04:11 AM

Ours arrived on Saturday and Sunday. My husband loves the Spider man ornament.
Jump to new posts Re: 2019 Celebration/ComicCon Ornament Info Thread by Nancy C. in Shawnee, KS @ Yesterday at 01:08 AM

Originally Posted By: carstairs38Originally Posted By: btowndudeGrrrr! My order of the three CC ornaments has been sitting at a Fedex transfer station in southern Cal since Saturday. It is only a three hour drive away - the wonders of 21st century s
Jump to new posts Re: 2019 Celebration/ComicCon Ornament Info Thread by carstairs38 @ Yesterday at 12:18 AM

Originally Posted By: btowndudeGrrrr! My order of the three CC ornaments has been sitting at a Fedex transfer station in southern Cal since Saturday. It is only a three hour drive away - the wonders of 21st century shipping! Would you like me to
Jump to new posts Re: Fabulous Flute free ornament by carstairs38 @ Yesterday at 12:17 AM

Originally Posted By: sugarshadowIs it just me or are the free ornaments getting smaller and smaller? For the amount of money we spend we should get a full size ornament. Just a reminder - this is a free ornament. We didn't used to get one at
Jump to new posts Re: Christmas Card Exchange for 2019 by Elfie7 @ 10/14/19 08:47 PM

One of my favorite Christmas traditions! It is so nice to share this with so many other Yuleloggers! I just sent my info in. Thanks for doing this again Sue!
Jump to new posts Re: Lady Cardinal not painted by Moley @ 10/14/19 06:51 PM

If they had shown online the back of the ornament painted that way I don't think customers would have been as alarmed. When I saw it displayed in our store I was shocked, too, that the leaves and berries were not there, just white berries. It was c
Jump to new posts Re: Lady Cardinal not painted by Trena @ 10/14/19 05:21 PM

I think they were all that way. From my memory mine just has little white dots on the backside. I definitely know the leaves and berries are not painted.
Jump to new posts Re: Lady Cardinal not painted by beaglebabes @ 10/14/19 05:18 PM

I just messaged Hallmark and they said to call the 800 number so I will do that tomorrow.
Jump to new posts Re: Lady Cardinal not painted by beaglebabes @ 10/14/19 04:48 PM

Originally Posted By: Hallmark-VickiJust a head up. I just opened my lady cardinal and found that the holly leafs and berries were not painted green and red like the companion cardinal piece. Just the gold metal. Hopefully this is an isolated situat
Jump to new posts Re: 2019 Celebration/ComicCon Ornament Info Thread by btowndude @ 10/14/19 02:54 PM

Grrrr! My order of the three CC ornaments has been sitting at a Fedex transfer station in southern Cal since Saturday. It is only a three hour drive away - the wonders of 21st century shipping!
Jump to new posts Re: Lady Cardinal not painted by Hallmark-Vicki @ 10/14/19 02:08 PM

https://www.hallmark.com/search?q=lady+cardinal+ornament&oq=lady+cardinal+ornament This is the view of the ornament as picture on hallmark.com. Just look through the pictures until you find the back
Jump to new posts Re: Christmas Card Exchange for 2019 by beaglebabes @ 10/14/19 12:27 PM

I just sent my info to you. Looking forward to all of the fun cards!
Jump to new posts Lady Cardinal not painted by Hallmark-Vicki @ 10/14/19 10:12 AM

Just a head up. I just opened my lady cardinal and found that the holly leafs and berries were not painted green and red like the companion cardinal piece. Just the gold metal. Hopefully this is an isolated situation.
Jump to new posts Re: For Keeps by APAL2016 @ 10/14/19 06:41 AM

Got mine last week
Jump to new posts Re: Christmas Card Exchange for 2019 by APAL2016 @ 10/14/19 06:39 AM

Last year was my first year doing this, info sent Thanks for coordinating this very fun activity
Jump to new posts Re: Christmas Card Exchange for 2019 by Kimmie @ 10/14/19 12:02 AM

Thank you Sue. I always enjoy the cards from everyone Kim
Jump to new posts Re: Christmas Card Exchange for 2019 by Lovenia @ 10/13/19 08:53 PM

My sister and I have sent in information.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >