YuleLog Home
How to Register on the Bulletin Board
YuleLog Links
Buy YuleLog Software
Join the YuleLoggers Hallmark Keepsake Ornament Collectors Club

Who's Online
2 registered (MarieChristmas, susan in florida), 45 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Forum Stats
5533 Members
15 Forums
24570 Topics
301908 Posts

Max Online: 194 @ 07/01/17 06:03 PM
Hooked On Ornaments

Google Ads
Please Help to Support the YuleLog Bulletin Boards
Web Hosting is a big expense. If you find the YuleLog Bulletin Boards helpful, amusing or profitable, and would like to make a donation to help support them, it would be appreciated!

Feel free to donate as often as you like!

Thank you for Visiting!
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Ornament Collecting Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: 20% rebate offer for a Hallmark purchase made through today by MarieChristmas @ 8 minutes 56 seconds ago

Thank you for posting this information. It took them 4 days to post my rebate, but I finally got it. If I had known about this offer prior to Premiere, I would have probably bought more than I did. Hopefully they'll offer it again in the future.
Jump to new posts Re: Comic-Con Ornaments by collector @ Today at 09:31 AM

no, my account shows 2016 club membership with eligibility to renew for 2017. I renewed in March. Others i have talked to have the same issue. Also, how do i link my second club membership to my account?
YuleLog Buy/Sell/Trade Bulletin Boards
Jump to new posts Re: Post your Looking to Trade posts here! (KOC Event) by ForKeeps97 @ Today at 08:44 AM

Updating my earlier post. I have the following signing passes that I would like to trade for Game Tickets, Blue Grosbeak or Grab Bag vouchers. Please contact me through YuleLog or at jerdong@juno.com, if interested. Thanks, Donna Grp 1: Fri 8:30-
Jump to new posts Re: August 21st Total Eclipse by Elfie7 @ Today at 08:10 AM

We are right in it here in Gallatin TN (North of Nashville TN) Most schools and our county offices are closed. Lots of excitement here! Really looking forward to it!
Jump to new posts Re: Collectively Speaking by Nancy C. in Shawnee, KS @ Today at 01:10 AM

With the change from Diana Rice to Anita Winter and the event this year, I expect a second issue. I don't expect 4. I look for the second issue to come with the local club ornaments and be filled with event items.
Jump to new posts Re: August 21st Total Eclipse by Nancy C. in Shawnee, KS @ Today at 01:07 AM

Definitely close to me. St. Joseph, MO has made a big deal about being in the path and it's not far away. I guess I need to get my plans made about where I'm going to be for sure.
Jump to new posts Re: 20% rebate offer for a Hallmark purchase made through today by Nancy C. in Shawnee, KS @ Today at 01:03 AM

I finally got the app loaded on Jack's iPhone. I spent about an hour with Apple getting it so I could load the dang app (and I told the Apple guy that I hate their products because they never work right for me). I had to clear space for it several ti
Using YuleLog Software
Jump to new posts Re: Submit Item Missing from Price Guide by Nancy C. in Shawnee, KS @ Today at 12:19 AM

Originally Posted By: Sean RayI believe they were missing Box Numbers. I can make an ornament file that users can import if they want, but the patch feature was a little too much for the software to handle the last time we tried. This file will have
Jump to new posts Re: Question about VIP and Continuity by luckdragon @ Yesterday at 10:04 PM

Ah, so it was Peanuts. Thanks, aloha!
Jump to new posts Re: Collectively Speaking by JerseyVike @ Yesterday at 09:51 PM

They claim to still have four issues this year, so the next one should be soon.
Jump to new posts Re: August 21st Total Eclipse by grandma lise @ Yesterday at 09:51 PM

We're not, but here's a link that's helpful... http://www.eclipse2017.org/2017/path_through_the_US.htm I remember seeing an eclipse as a child - (sometime in the late 60's or early 70's). We were traveling on vacation and pulled the car over to watc
Jump to new posts Re: Question about VIP and Continuity by Trena @ Yesterday at 09:46 PM

Thanks for the information.
Jump to new posts Re: Star Trek 2017 ornament reviews by susano @ Yesterday at 09:41 PM

I agree with the reviews. I am a big Trek fan but the faces of Picard and Data are awful. Looks nothing like them. too bad! Not sure I will get them this year!
Jump to new posts Re: Question about VIP and Continuity by aloha @ Yesterday at 09:25 PM

One of them is supposed to be the Peanuts Dance Party ... Here's the URL for the entire set but the pieces are also supposed to be released as continuity: http://www.hallmark.com/gifts/home-decor...s-1XKT1847.html
Jump to new posts Re: Question about VIP and Continuity by luckdragon @ Yesterday at 09:17 PM

I think the continuity is the NH&S light up ornaments. Starting with Tannenbaum's at Premiere and continuing at Debut, Open House, and...jeez...what is that December thing called? Weekend of Memories? Gift of Memories? Eh, the December event.
Jump to new posts Collectively Speaking by DeniseC @ Yesterday at 08:49 PM

Has anybody heard when the next Collectively Speaking is coming out? They were very late with the first one for this year. DeniseC
Jump to new posts Question about VIP and Continuity by Trena @ Yesterday at 08:30 PM

Does anybody know what will be in the VIP package, if there is one? In addition, is there going to be a continuity piece? I am figuring no on the continuity piece. Sorry for the post if this has been mentioned before and I missed it.
Jump to new posts Re: August 21st Total Eclipse by Heidi @ Yesterday at 07:50 PM

We are. Ok I have to drive 10 miles.
I emailed their help line about the Hallmark items not showing up. They keep telling me to try again. So, I keep trying again and again.
Jump to new posts Re: Just 2 weeks until KC by beaglebabes @ Yesterday at 06:05 PM

They are all like that. I emailed pictures of where it is joined together to them and asked if there was going to be a reissue of the wreath. They stated that the final product is up to the artist. I really can't see Jim Kemme approving the ornament
Jump to new posts August 21st Total Eclipse by APAL2016 @ Yesterday at 05:00 PM

Anyone else in its path?
Yes, I too like that little tree! Hope somebody can find out where to get one! Nice little videos, good job Hallmark! My local Amys manager told me that Hallmark closing 15 more stores! Not sure about Cali, she thought she was ok, a top selling A
Just signed up. So far no Hallmark
Very nice video.
Jump to new posts OT: Yankee Candle Boney Bunch 10 Year Anniversary Event Flyer by grandma lise @ Yesterday at 02:23 PM

It's the Yankee Candle Boney Bunch 10 year anniversary. We saw some of the first pictures last night... Scroll through to yesterday's post and pictures (dated (7/21/17) to find pictures of the Event Flyer... https://www.facebook.com/pg/BoneyBunchLov
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 ... 15 16 >