YuleLog Home
How to Register on the Bulletin Board
Buy YuleLog Software
Join the YuleLoggers Hallmark Keepsake Ornament Collectors Club

Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 66 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

April
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Forum Stats
1500 Members
15 Forums
25678 Topics
318253 Posts

Max Online: 194 @ 07/01/17 06:03 PM
Google Ads
Please Help to Support the YuleLog Bulletin Boards
Web Hosting is a big expense. If you find the YuleLog Bulletin Boards helpful, amusing or profitable, and would like to make a donation to help support them, it would be appreciated!

Feel free to donate as often as you like!

Thank you for Visiting!
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Ornament Collecting Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Wish list event? by carstairs38 @ Today at 02:18 AM

As much as I love my store, they have never done anything for a wish list event. I am going to try to get my wish list in later today and not worry about the "event."
Jump to new posts Re: Some Premiere, Debut Offers and Other Info. by hazelstovey @ Yesterday at 09:55 PM

Yep, reminds me of the '04 "Rudolph & Santa" vs. the '12 "Won't You Guide My Sleigh". A least then there was a change of name for the ornament plus one lit up while the other did not. Doesn't look like that's the case this tim
Jump to new posts Re: 2019 Line Count by hazelstovey @ Yesterday at 08:50 PM

Thanks for posting the link to The Grinch ornament. I think it looks identical to the last Grinch Keepsake that Hallmark released in 2017.
Jump to new posts Re: Wish list event? by digitalDREAMBOOK @ Yesterday at 05:57 PM

Although Hallmark recommends that stores wait until April 27 to host their Dream Book Release event, unlike Ornament Premiere, Ornament Debut and Gift of Memories, there isn't a specified date for this event.
Jump to new posts Re: Wish list event? by JerseyVike @ Yesterday at 05:42 PM

We usually get a sneak peek presentation with the Wish list event.
Jump to new posts Re: Wish list event? by Moley @ Yesterday at 10:04 AM

Anne, that may be the date for that particular set of stores in Spokane and Coeur D'Alene. I think Wish List parties are not a set date across the country and dependent on each store. Our local store doesn't even have one.
Jump to new posts Re: Wish list event? by AnneTx @ Yesterday at 07:40 AM

Apparently the wish list "party" is April 26-28. http://www.holidayscelebrations.com/2019-keepsake-wish-list-party
Jump to new posts Re: 2019 Line Count by Nancy C. in Shawnee, KS @ 04/18/19 09:11 PM

Here's what I found when I went through the 465 items on the Keepsakes section of Hallmark.com: I found 400 ornaments that are on the Wish List. There are three regular line ornaments that aren't on the website: Disney Frozen II Star Wars™: Episode
Jump to new posts Re: Collectively Speaking by beaglebabes @ 04/18/19 08:36 PM

Ok, thank you everyone. I thought I had misses something.
Jump to new posts Re: 2019 DreamBox watch... by Nancy C. in Shawnee, KS @ 04/18/19 08:05 PM

Originally Posted By: susan in floridaSnowflake ornament stand is pretty. I put a Here Comes Easter Ornament on it with a few other Easter ornaments around the base. I didn't want to wait until Christmas to use it. I've had a few Easters when
Jump to new posts Re: Collectively Speaking by kindacowboy @ 04/18/19 06:27 PM

42 on mine and I was number 5 to turn one in. I did it over my dinner break tonight. There are another 40 I want LOL. I always save back a few to get with the rewards dollars and the specials at Kohls.
Jump to new posts Re: Got my Spring For Keeps today by kindacowboy @ 04/18/19 06:12 PM

Mine came last friday- I have already downloaded the book
Jump to new posts Re: Product Shop Purchase Email by kindacowboy @ 04/18/19 06:10 PM

Mine should arrive tomorrow!
Jump to new posts Re: 2019 DreamBox watch... by susan in florida @ 04/18/19 06:05 PM

I got my box today. Nice to see KOC members in the cook book. Happy to see both of my quotes are also in the members dream book. Page 12 and page 44. Snow flake ornament stand is pretty. I put a Here Comes Easter Ornam
Jump to new posts Re: Collectively Speaking by susan in florida @ 04/18/19 06:02 PM

I ordered five miniature ornaments- winter fun with snoopy, the eastern bluebird, new 1st cozy critter, and both Halloween the tiny black cat and the Raven. I love miniature ornaments and now that space is tight they really
Jump to new posts Re: Collectively Speaking by digitalDREAMBOOK @ 04/18/19 05:15 PM

Here is what was sent to Local Club Presidents and Club Leaders in June 2018: "Hallmark is saying farewell to the printed version of the Collectively Speaking Newsletter to Local Club and/or store sponsors. In the future Local Clubs and store
Jump to new posts Re: Collectively Speaking by JerseyVike @ 04/18/19 04:59 PM

Originally Posted By: JerseyVikeClub presidents were receiving these with each local club shipment. I thought the last one was in 2017. Just checked, the last hardcopy I received was the November 2017 issue.
Jump to new posts Re: Collectively Speaking by JerseyVike @ 04/18/19 04:56 PM

Club presidents were receiving these with each local club shipment. I thought the last one was in 2017.
Jump to new posts Re: Product Shop Purchase Email by JerseyVike @ 04/18/19 04:53 PM

I got my email yesterday. 2019 Window and O' Tannenbaum should arrive Saturday.
Jump to new posts Re: Product Shop Purchase Email by MicheleB @ 04/18/19 03:25 PM

I got my email yesterday that my 2019 Windows has shipped.
Jump to new posts Re: Collectively Speaking by MicheleB @ 04/18/19 03:23 PM

Originally Posted By: DeniseCNo, Hallmark is not printing it anymore. Digital Dreambook now has the new newsletter - Local Club News - on their website. It is issued in January, March, June, September and December. The first issue was March 2018.
Jump to new posts Re: Collectively Speaking by DeniseC @ 04/18/19 02:51 PM

No, Hallmark is not printing it anymore. Digital Dreambook now has the new newsletter - Local Club News - on their website. It is issued in January, March, June, September and December. The first issue was March 2018. In the June 2018 issue they
Jump to new posts Collectively Speaking by beaglebabes @ 04/18/19 02:27 PM

Guess it went in the wrong area. Does anyone know if Hallmark is still producing this? My last issue was November 2017.
Jump to new posts Collectively Speaking by beaglebabes @ 04/18/19 02:22 PM

Does anyone know if Hallmark still produces these? The last one I have is from November 2017.
Jump to new posts Re: wish list by VinceL @ 04/18/19 12:40 PM

I turned in our Wishlist at our local Hallmark store today. We are #6. Our list includes 25 ornaments for July. The Reward Certificates from these ornaments should make the 10 ornaments we are getting in October less financially painful. Our li
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >