YuleLog Home
How to Register on the Bulletin Board
Buy YuleLog Software
Join the YuleLoggers Hallmark Keepsake Ornament Collectors Club

Who's Online
2 registered (Jofrog23, 1 invisible), 79 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

June
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Forum Stats
1506 Members
15 Forums
25738 Topics
318875 Posts

Max Online: 194 @ 07/01/17 06:03 PM
Google Ads
Please Help to Support the YuleLog Bulletin Boards
Web Hosting is a big expense. If you find the YuleLog Bulletin Boards helpful, amusing or profitable, and would like to make a donation to help support them, it would be appreciated!

Feel free to donate as often as you like!

Thank you for Visiting!
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Ornament Collecting Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: KC signing ornaments by susan in florida @ Today at 09:54 AM

I don't bring metal ornaments, or any water globes. The plastic ones are fine and I have never had a problem. I wrapped them in bubble wrap and put them inside a box. I pack them in my carry on suitcase with som
Jump to new posts Re: KC signing ornaments by Lady Vol Fan @ Today at 06:38 AM

Susan, how do you pack your ornaments to fly? Have you ever had any issues going thru security with them wrapped in bubble wrap.
Jump to new posts Re: Crown Plaza Hallmark Store Convention Pre-orders by Moley @ Yesterday at 11:46 PM

beaglebabes asked me to post this photo of event pins. If you right click and open image in another tab or window, you will get a better look.
Jump to new posts KC signing ornaments by susan in florida @ Yesterday at 10:43 PM

I started working on the ornaments I want to take to get signed. I sure wish I knew if we were getting the 2 ornaments from the registration bag in time to get them signed. I'm trying to keep down the amount o
Jump to new posts Re: Crown Plaza Hallmark Store Convention Pre-orders by susan in florida @ Yesterday at 10:41 PM

thank you.
Jump to new posts Re: Crown Plaza Hallmark Store Convention Pre-orders by DeniseC @ Yesterday at 08:59 PM

It is $5.99. It is blue. DeniseC
Jump to new posts Re: Crown Plaza Hallmark Store Convention Pre-orders by susan in florida @ Yesterday at 06:40 PM

do you know how much the repaint lapel pin is at Amy's?
Jump to new posts Re: Crown Plaza Hallmark Store Convention Pre-orders by sparkle @ Yesterday at 04:14 PM

Thank you, Nancy! Carol
YuleLog Buy/Sell/Trade Bulletin Boards
Jump to new posts Re: Post your For Sale posts here! (Summer 2019) by Betty Peach @ Yesterday at 03:42 PM

I offer for sale these ornaments. Postage will be added to the price. PM me here with the ornament you are interested in and your zip code, so I can figure the postage. 2002 Snow Buddies Repaint - QX8003 $25.00 2003 Click Your Heels - QXI
Jump to new posts Re: Crown Plaza Hallmark Store Convention Pre-orders by Nancy C. in Shawnee, KS @ Yesterday at 10:32 AM

Originally Posted By: sparkleI guess I am confused if someonewould kindly explain. It says the train is not available until Oct 5 - Debut and does look like it can be ordered online at that time. Not going to the event so apologize if I missed some
Jump to new posts Re: Crown Plaza Hallmark Store Convention Pre-orders by sparkle @ Yesterday at 09:42 AM

I guess I am confused if someonewould kindly explain. It says the train is not available until Oct 5 - Debut and does look like it can be ordered online at that time. Not going to the event so apologize if I missed some info. Thank you! Carol
Jump to new posts Re: Crown Plaza Hallmark Store Convention Pre-orders by susan in florida @ 06/14/19 04:58 PM

I stopped collecting the lapel pins. I sold all mine two conventions ago.
Jump to new posts Re: Crown Plaza Hallmark Store Convention Pre-orders by btowndude @ 06/14/19 12:43 PM

FYI - The reference is to Amy's Hallmark in Crown Center; there is also a HMK store in Country Club Plaza a few miles south of KOC Convention site, which also carries local Kansas City products.
Jump to new posts Re: Snow Buddies Surprise are in very limited supply. by beaglebabes @ 06/14/19 09:55 AM

If I find it after Christmas for half off I may get it. Just like the musical Mary's Angels, I waited for that but they were gone. That is life!
The October Debut promos are save $50 on the Sound-A-Light Tree, save $10 on the Keepsake Ornament Wreath with the purchase of the Outdoor Bird Ornament Set and a free Noble-Nutcracker reusable shopping bag is free with the purchase of Keepsake ornam
I guess this means their won't be a discount offer for buying it during debut. I am torn, but will play my mother's shopping game. If it is there when I decide I want it, it is meant to be. I save a lot of money this way.
Jump to new posts Re: From Hallmark: Dream Book Corrections by beaglebabes @ 06/14/19 12:09 AM

Originally Posted By: susan in floridaI think they need a proof reader. I agree 100%. I would love to do it. I have done this in the past for a book convention and had fun doing it.
Jump to new posts Re: Crown Plaza Hallmark Store Convention Pre-orders by beaglebabes @ 06/14/19 12:06 AM

I ordered my pin the other day. Not sure on the train.
Jump to new posts Re: Snow Buddies Surprise are in very limited supply. by carstairs38 @ 06/13/19 10:48 PM

Thanks for the heads up. Fortunately, I wasn't interested in this set.
Jump to new posts Re: Crown Plaza Hallmark Store Convention Pre-orders by Nancy C. in Shawnee, KS @ 06/13/19 10:39 PM

I forgot to mention that there will be an event pin included in the registration tote. The Amy's at Crown Center is selling a repainted version of that pin. If you want to preorder it with your ornament(s) you can o that too.
Jump to new posts Re: Crown Plaza Hallmark Store Convention Pre-orders by susan in florida @ 06/13/19 09:46 PM

glad to hear there is nothing I HAVE to HAVE.
My club sponsor store is only getting 2 of these.
Jump to new posts Re: Convention Update Email by hazelstovey @ 06/13/19 09:07 PM

I'd also planned to have an ornament signed that I thought would be in the registration bag -- "Remember the Magic" Snowflake -- so am disappointed to learn I won't get it until afterwards. Guess I'll just have to pack another ornament and
Jump to new posts Re: Crown Plaza Hallmark Store Convention Pre-orders by hazelstovey @ 06/13/19 08:51 PM

Nancy -- thanks for paying closer attention than I did! The only other name I caught was Kaleidoscope and I didn't know what that was all about. But I love your great story, so thanks for sharing!
Jump to new posts Re: Crown Center Hallmark Store Convention Pre-orders by Nancy C. in Shawnee, KS @ 06/13/19 08:43 PM

Most of the other KC ornaments that Amy's at Crown Center is selling are leftovers from previous years. They have the Christmas in KC (Snowtop Lodge-type of ornament featuring Plaza buildings and lights) originally released in 2017; Sluggerrr, the Ka
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >