YuleLog Home
How to Register on the Bulletin Board
Buy YuleLog Software

Who's Online
1 registered (susan in florida), 64 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

August
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Forum Stats
1515 Members
15 Forums
25848 Topics
320150 Posts

Max Online: 194 @ 07/01/17 06:03 PM
Google Ads
Please Help to Support the YuleLog Bulletin Boards
Web Hosting is a big expense. If you find the YuleLog Bulletin Boards helpful, amusing or profitable, and would like to make a donation to help support them, it would be appreciated!

Feel free to donate as often as you like!

Thank you for Visiting!
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Ornament Collecting Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: hoping for KC points soon by DeniseC @ Today at 08:09 AM

I contacted Hallmark by email twice. They said that they would investigate. I even copied my registration acknowledgement with all of my information. I also called them, and after the 4th call they were able to "force" add the points to my
Jump to new posts Re: hoping for KC points soon by 88eggs @ Today at 07:11 AM

My two sisters and I just checked our points for Kansas City event ornament purchases. We all three purchased the same exact items (a complete set of ornaments; no t-shirt) on Thursday, Aug. 8. My Crown Rewards has 440 points posted for Thursday, Au
Jump to new posts Re: Thrift store find by APAL2016 @ Today at 05:40 AM

Found 1988 Kitty Capers last week at GW
Jump to new posts Re: Having fun in KC but a little chaos too!! by beaglebabes @ Yesterday at 11:00 PM

No scavenger hunt for me. I was in line for most of Thursday and Friday. And I had no app so it could not be done.
Jump to new posts Re: Having fun in KC but a little chaos too!! by susan in florida @ Yesterday at 10:19 PM

Did anyone do the scavengers hunt on their smart phone? I heard that some people got the repainted North pole tree trimmer with the gold bow as a prize. When I asked about the paper form they said that they would have
Jump to new posts hoping for KC points soon by susan in florida @ Yesterday at 10:16 PM

nothing yet. Hoping we get them in time for debut.
Jump to new posts Re: Thrift store find by JerseyVike @ Yesterday at 12:42 PM

Excellent find, this is one of the best Father Christmas ornaments. I love both the sentiment on the scrolled paper and what's on the back of the box.
Jump to new posts Re: Thrift store find by Elliott the Elf @ Yesterday at 04:09 AM

Actually not at a thrift store but in line with their pricing... I stopped last night at a local Hallmark store to get my "fix". On the display shelf with the 2019 ornaments were two KOC Father Christmas ornaments from 2018. I asked the w
YuleLog Buy/Sell/Trade Bulletin Boards
I would like to make a trade for the Frosty Friends event repaint and the 2019 charter member ornament from the event. I have game prizes from the last few Kansas city events (prior to 2019) plus other ornaments. Please let me know what you are looki
I would like to purchase one of the canvas registration bags if anyone has one to sell. Please email me at mshmk55@cox.net Thanks in advance, Terri Legrand Thank you to all that replied to my request. I have now purchased this bag.
Jump to new posts Re: 2019 YuleLog Club Membership Information by lindafay @ 08/19/19 01:38 PM

Originally Posted By: PamCI'm not sure what I was doing wrong as I was on the yuleloggers club website & tried to follow all directions. The Yuleloggers Club website was hacked a while back. Bill has worked on it on and off but I think the c
I have an extra Frosty Friends repaint and a North Pole Tree Trimmer(gold bow) from the event for $250 each + shipping. If interested, email is best way to connect. I pack in box only and will insure if you choose. Genny
Jump to new posts Re: Christmas at Hobby Lobby by Emma @ 08/19/19 12:16 AM

Hobby Lobby is now 40% off of Christmas decor, including trees.
Jump to new posts Re: Christmas at Hobby Lobby by pxsrdh @ 08/18/19 09:08 PM

Originally Posted By: Qui-gon GrinBut now the only question is: When does Barbie go electric? When she's on stage with her band: Barbie and the Rockers ;-)
Jump to new posts Re: Christmas at Hobby Lobby by JAS51 @ 08/18/19 05:24 PM

I have found that what I liked last years is making its appearance again this year.
Jump to new posts Re: Yulelog Software Update by kindacowboy @ 08/18/19 02:03 PM

OMG thanks for the heads up! I have the 3 so it looks like it is not an issue on the older ones but I paused updates anyway. I figured about the scanner as the photos don't work directly from the camera on the Surface. But I can use it for selling so
Jump to new posts Re: Post your For Sale posts here! (2019 KOC Event) by MarkyMark @ 08/18/19 11:20 AM

I attended the 2019 KOC Convention and in my mystery bag I had a 2017 Lavender Fairy Event Exclusive Repaint. This beauty has never been opened or displayed. it's still taped shut in the outer plastic bag. Asking $200.00 + S/H. It will be double box
Jump to new posts Re: Christmas at Hobby Lobby by Qui-gon Grin @ 08/18/19 11:11 AM

Originally Posted By: pxsrdhQui-gon Grin...you will have a ball. Itís a fun place to browse and shop. Yeah, I'll have to. There is only one in my area, and it's a bit out of the way for me. I went once a year or maybe two years ago, after church. Th
Jump to new posts Re: Christmas at Hobby Lobby by pxsrdh @ 08/18/19 10:10 AM

Mark, take a walk on the wild side :-) Youíll have lots of fun in there.
Jump to new posts Re: Christmas at Hobby Lobby by carstairs38 @ 08/18/19 12:02 AM

I really should stop into Hobby Lobby at some point in some year and look at what they have. But I'm rather afraid of what it would do to my wallet.
Jump to new posts Re: Gift Ornaments from Hallmark by pxsrdh @ 08/17/19 11:50 PM

I need Luigi. I'm going to look for him at Walmart.
Jump to new posts Re: Yulelog Software Update by Nancy C. in Shawnee, KS @ 08/17/19 10:10 PM

Originally Posted By: kindacowboyAnd speaking of that. Can you get an IOS device to communicate with a windows one with Yulelog? And will a barcode reader work with a windows machine. They operate independently. There's no way to connect them and
Jump to new posts Re: Yulelog Software Update by kindacowboy @ 08/17/19 05:47 PM

And speaking of that. Can you get an IOS device to communicate with a windows one with Yulelog? And will a barcode reader work with a windows machine.
Jump to new posts Re: Yulelog Software Update by kindacowboy @ 08/17/19 05:46 PM

It's a windows machine. Surface Pro.
Jump to new posts Re: Gift Ornaments from Hallmark by RJingle @ 08/17/19 03:21 PM

What is Niffle?
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >