YuleLog Home
How to Register on the Bulletin Board
Buy YuleLog Software

Who's Online
0 registered (), 71 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

April
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30
Forum Stats
1529 Members
15 Forums
26119 Topics
322821 Posts

Max Online: 557 @ 01/14/20 02:55 PM
Google Ads
Please Help to Support the YuleLog Bulletin Boards
Web Hosting is a big expense. If you find the YuleLog Bulletin Boards helpful, amusing or profitable, and would like to make a donation to help support them, it would be appreciated!

Feel free to donate as often as you like!

Thank you for Visiting!
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Ornament Collecting Discussion
Jump to new posts Thanks digital dreambook for sneak peeks by hollyjolly @ Yesterday at 05:03 PM

Thanks to all at digital dreambook for the great sneak peeks I don’t collect the beer steins—- but have to say this year’s is outstanding
Jump to new posts Re: OT: 3' Mitford Snowman by Elliott the Elf @ Yesterday at 02:56 PM

Nancy, I did respond to Ruth's post on facebook. It was wonderful to hear how he came to life and from the source. I am glad I was able to meet here before she retired at a signing in Maryland a few years back. I think I can speak for everyone her
Jump to new posts Re: OT: 3' Mitford Snowman by Nancy C. in Shawnee, KS @ Yesterday at 02:49 PM

Elliott, did you see the post in the Facebook chatter group about the Mitford Snowman plush by Ruth Donikowski?
Jump to new posts Re: OT: 3' Mitford Snowman by Elliott the Elf @ Yesterday at 01:22 PM

Well, I picked up a friend for my "Mitty" yesterday. Not as good a deal as he was but not bad overall. I paid $30 for the 2004 Jingle Pals store display size musical plush. https://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/hallmark-2004-jingle-pal
Jump to new posts Re: Countdown till 2020 DreamBooks by JerseyVike @ Yesterday at 11:26 AM

Originally Posted By: beaglebabesThat is funny as the Fed Ex truck slowed down and drove past the house. Then he backed up two houses. I thought, it's here, it's here. No, he goes to the neighbors door. So sad... LOL
Jump to new posts Re: Countdown till 2020 DreamBooks by beaglebabes @ Yesterday at 11:24 AM

That is funny as the Fed Ex truck slowed down and drove past the house. Then he backed up two houses. I thought, it's here, it's here. No, he goes to the neighbors door. So sad...
Jump to new posts Re: Countdown till 2020 DreamBooks by JerseyVike @ Yesterday at 08:00 AM

*** 0 days till the DreamBoxes ship !!! *** Let the lookout for the Fedex trucks begin !!! Oh the Fedex truck is a coming coming …..
Jump to new posts Re: Countdown till 2020 DreamBooks by Nancy C. in Shawnee, KS @ 03/31/20 09:55 PM

Originally Posted By: EmmaYeah!!!! I just read on Facebook they will be sending out the boxes and they are going to try and put the Dreambook up online sooner. I think all Hallmark lovers should be able to see it. We all need a little cheerfulness ri
Jump to new posts Re: Countdown till 2020 DreamBooks by pxsrdh @ 03/31/20 08:06 PM

I’m so excited!
Jump to new posts Re: Countdown till 2020 DreamBooks by Emma @ 03/31/20 06:37 PM

Yeah!!!! I just read on Facebook they will be sending out the boxes and they are going to try and put the Dreambook up online sooner. I think all Hallmark lovers should be able to see it. We all need a little cheerfulness right now.
Jump to new posts Re: 2020 Signings by susan in florida @ 03/31/20 06:16 PM

That would be great if the signing happen. Something good to look forward too!
Jump to new posts Re: 2020 Signings by beaglebabes @ 03/31/20 05:13 PM

Hallmark got back to me and the signings are definitely going to happen. As of now anyway.
Jump to new posts Re: Countdown till 2020 DreamBooks by StephWest @ 03/31/20 04:41 PM

People have called and talked to reps at hallmark and what was said is that they are still shipping. Guess was an email that if you had shipped to store on what needed to do to change so it would be shipped to house
Jump to new posts Re: Countdown till 2020 DreamBooks by Emma @ 03/31/20 04:08 PM

Are all of you sure they will be shipping? I went to Hallmark.com and it shows there are a lot of Hallmark facilities are shut down.
Jump to new posts Re: Countdown till 2020 DreamBooks by JerseyVike @ 03/31/20 04:00 PM

1 Day till DreamBox shipping season is official !!! Thank You Hallmark !!!
Jump to new posts Re: free 3 pack cards by beaglebabes @ 03/31/20 01:08 PM

I got mine today also. I will donate them to a church who sends cards to lonely people.
Jump to new posts Re: free 3 pack cards by Elaine @ 03/31/20 12:31 PM

they were everyday type cards. Theres a surprising amount of Love in this folded piece of paper.......and its all for you. Here for you. Here for everything ......we'll get through this. I believe in you and unicorns......but especially you.
Jump to new posts Re: 2020 Signings by beaglebabes @ 03/31/20 01:08 AM

Ok, here is what I have to report so far. Spartanburg SC 2 La Mesa CA 1 Ballwin MO 2 Littleton CO 1 Franklin TN 3 Lacey WA 1 Orlando FL 1 Florence KY 3 Citrus Heights CA 3 Roseville MI 1 Ridgeland MS 2 Hopefully more for next month!
Jump to new posts Re: Countdown till 2020 DreamBooks by susan in florida @ 03/30/20 10:03 PM

Anyone heard about some fun miniature ornaments? DO NOT SCROLL DOWN IF YOU WANT TO BE SURPRISED. Frosty Friends. brilliant or premium butterfly, cool decade flamingo inflatable with drink inside, mouse in a teapot , a lot of p
Jump to new posts Re: free 3 pack cards by susan in florida @ 03/30/20 07:13 PM

elaine= that was REALLY FAST. What kind of cards did you get? Everyday, thank you.. birthday….
Jump to new posts Re: free 3 pack cards by Elaine @ 03/30/20 06:41 PM

I got the 3 pack today in the mail.
Jump to new posts Re: Countdown till 2020 DreamBooks by JerseyVike @ 03/30/20 05:37 PM

Originally Posted By: HeidiStan, I passed a truck today and the Wells Fargo song from The Music Man played in my head. "Oh the Wells Fargo wagon is a coming coming...…" Oh the Fedex truck is a coming coming.... LOL !!! Sorry I got a b
Jump to new posts Re: Corona Virus by Emma @ 03/30/20 03:08 PM

I'm not sure that is a good idea. There are soooo many people still not following the guide lines. Stay 6ft. away from people. DON'T touch your face, PLEASE.
Jump to new posts Re: Countdown till 2020 DreamBooks by Heidi @ 03/30/20 11:40 AM

Stan, I passed a truck today and the Wells Fargo song from The Music Man played in my head.
Jump to new posts Re: free 3 pack cards by JerseyVike @ 03/30/20 08:15 AM

I just signed up. Thank you Hallmark !!!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >