YuleLog Home
How to Register on the Bulletin Board
Buy YuleLog Software

Who's Online
0 registered (), 32 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

July
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Forum Stats
1532 Members
15 Forums
26200 Topics
323901 Posts

Max Online: 557 @ 01/14/20 02:55 PM
Google Ads
Please Help to Support the YuleLog Bulletin Boards
Web Hosting is a big expense. If you find the YuleLog Bulletin Boards helpful, amusing or profitable, and would like to make a donation to help support them, it would be appreciated!

Feel free to donate as often as you like!

Thank you for Visiting!
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Ornament Collecting Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: How was your Premiere experience? by carstairs38 @ Yesterday at 10:18 PM

I went after work to look at the wall. Added a few things to my bag to pick up tomorrow since I'm not a KOC member. I was surprised at a few things that were sold out, like the NES ornament and the final Once Upon a Christmas. Put myself down to b
Jump to new posts Re: Mickey the Musician by carstairs38 @ Yesterday at 10:16 PM

Originally Posted By: RJingleI heard that they are going to take it down and replace it, but haven't decided with what yet. They've announced what they are replacing it with. They are going to make it The Princess and the Frog themed.
Jump to new posts Re: Mickey the Musician by susan in florida @ Yesterday at 09:54 PM

I was surprised that a couple of people were able to buy the Mickey ornament today for box price from stores that didn't read the email to pull it.
Jump to new posts Re: Mickey the Musician by RJingle @ Yesterday at 08:47 PM

I am furious about it. And, the girl in the Hallmark store was surprised that I figured it out. She said that they were told not to tell anybody why it was pulled. I saw the movie when I was little and loved it. Splash Mountain in Disney World ha
Jump to new posts Re: Comic Con Pop Ornaments by StephWest @ Yesterday at 08:46 PM

From what I understand at least for SDCC their exhibitor list for the @Home event shows Pop Minded by Hallmark being listed. What I gather is that items will be for sale just have not yet listed what.
Jump to new posts Re: How was your Premiere experience? by StephWest @ Yesterday at 08:43 PM

Went in after I got out of work. My store is a Paper Store so no appointments needed. Store was not busy, picked up one extra ornament not on my wish list, along with a power cord and magic cord. Some how some reason they took 19.99 of the Beauty
Jump to new posts Re: How was your Premiere experience? by susan in florida @ Yesterday at 07:58 PM

I didn't go today. I'm hoping to check out the closest store tomorrow.
The YuleLoggers Meeting Room
Jump to new posts Re: July 2020 Roll Call by hmarklover @ Yesterday at 07:39 PM

Barbara Christo West Virginia
Jump to new posts Re: Got a call from my Hallmark store yesterday by beaglebabes @ Yesterday at 04:38 PM

So how did everyone do? I only got one impulse item, another mini tree skirt. And they had no top for it. So I may get it or not. All of my ornaments were there except Max the dog.
Jump to new posts Re: July 2020 Roll Call by sparkle @ Yesterday at 03:48 PM

Carol McIntyre Portland Oregon
Jump to new posts Re: Got a call from my Hallmark store yesterday by JerseyVike @ Yesterday at 03:15 PM

I made sure I used all my Gold Crown certs, KOC coupons, and gift cards.
Jump to new posts Re: Mickey the Musician by JerseyVike @ Yesterday at 03:13 PM

Everybody at Premiere had a big laugh about exiling Mickey and his zipped-e-do-da song.
Jump to new posts Re: How was your Premiere experience? by JerseyVike @ Yesterday at 03:08 PM

I had a great time at Premiere. I had the whole Hallmark wall to myself. Picked up my July Wishlist ornaments and added some more. Still need to look over everything.
Jump to new posts Re: How was your Premiere experience? by TishyBaby @ Yesterday at 02:10 PM

My Hallmark made appointments today for KOCC members so I got my haul today. The amount of customers in the store was limited, hence the appointments. Got everything I wanted so I'm a happy camper!
Jump to new posts How was your Premiere experience? by pxsrdh @ Yesterday at 01:56 PM

I had a great time! I was there when the doors opened at 9 a.m. There was a table with boxes of gloves which we had to don and of course we all had to wear a mask. I was there about 2 hours. Took my time, scrutinized everything and took lots of pho
Jump to new posts Re: July 2020 Roll Call by cmitch @ Yesterday at 01:53 PM

Chase Mitchell Conway, AR
Jump to new posts Re: July 2020 Roll Call by kmitch @ Yesterday at 01:52 PM

Trena Mitchell Conway, AR
Jump to new posts Re: July 2020 Roll Call by Lovenia @ Yesterday at 01:51 PM

Lovenia Zander Rogers, AR
Jump to new posts Re: Mickey the Musician by debbieg @ Yesterday at 12:42 PM

There are many phrases that are considered racist. I was surprised to learn how many started (peanut gallery) but I will be deleting them from my vocabulary, so to speak. https://tinyurl.com/ybsd237w now that I have been educated.
Jump to new posts Re: Got a call from my Hallmark store yesterday by Nancy C. in Shawnee, KS @ Yesterday at 12:38 PM

Originally Posted By: beaglebabesOnly 4 hours left. Today is the big day. And remember, on your Hallmark.com account, there is a $2 bonus coupon to print. Mine was available early Friday morning, and the number matched the $2 certificate that wa
Jump to new posts Re: Got a call from my Hallmark store yesterday by debbieg @ Yesterday at 12:37 PM

Originally Posted By: VinceLOriginally Posted By: beaglebabesOnly 4 hours left. Today is the big day. And remember, on your Hallmark.com account, there is a $2 bonus coupon to print. I just checked (Friday 7/10 at 1:10 pm) and the $2 coupon says
Jump to new posts Re: Got a call from my Hallmark store yesterday by VinceL @ Yesterday at 12:15 PM

Originally Posted By: beaglebabesOnly 4 hours left. Today is the big day. And remember, on your Hallmark.com account, there is a $2 bonus coupon to print. I just checked (Friday 7/10 at 1:10 pm) and the $2 coupon says "Coming Soon. Come ba
Jump to new posts Re: July 2020 Roll Call by GloryBee @ Yesterday at 08:05 AM

Gloria Bennis Mount Pleasant, SC
Jump to new posts Re: Mickey the Musician by JerseyVike @ Yesterday at 07:38 AM

America, Land that I Love !!!
Jump to new posts Re: Got a call from my Hallmark store yesterday by JerseyVike @ Yesterday at 07:34 AM

Should be leaving soon for Premiere. Drive is 45 min to 1 hr depending on traffic.
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >