YuleLog Home
How to Register on the Bulletin Board
Buy YuleLog Software
Join the YuleLoggers Hallmark Keepsake Ornament Collectors Club

Who's Online
1 registered (Ry_Guy_AZ), 110 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

October
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31
Forum Stats
1472 Members
15 Forums
25404 Topics
314405 Posts

Max Online: 194 @ 07/01/17 06:03 PM
Hooked On Ornaments

Google Ads
Please Help to Support the YuleLog Bulletin Boards
Web Hosting is a big expense. If you find the YuleLog Bulletin Boards helpful, amusing or profitable, and would like to make a donation to help support them, it would be appreciated!

Feel free to donate as often as you like!

Thank you for Visiting!
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Ornament Collecting Discussion
Looking forward to it!
Jump to new posts Re: Christmas Card Exchange Sign-Up Instructions by Karen Fain @ Yesterday at 09:27 PM

I agree, inserts not mandatory, entirely optional. Who isnít excited to get a Christmas card!!! They donít even have to be Hallmark. Once you do it, youíll ask, why didnít I participate in this years ago!
Jump to new posts Re: Limited Edition ornaments by luckdragon @ Yesterday at 08:55 PM

Originally Posted By: KATIE ANNDid Hallmark cancel all of the Season Treatings ornament? Moley did they process both of yours? I can explain what's happening here. Hallmark's website isn't filling the orders. The orders are being filtered to sto
Jump to new posts Re: Limited Edition ornaments by Moley @ Yesterday at 08:52 PM

Katie Ann, one was processed and is in shipment. The second one was canceled. I just hope the store that fulfilled the one that is shipping got the right one in the package. I fear some new clerk might put the lastest series release(Chocolate Deli
Jump to new posts Re: Limited Edition ornaments by KATIE ANN @ Yesterday at 08:45 PM

Did Hallmark cancel all of the Season Treatings ornament? Moley did they process both of yours?
Jump to new posts Re: hallmark ornaments at kohls by KATIE ANN @ Yesterday at 08:39 PM

HARVEST30
Jump to new posts Re: Mystery Hummingbird by Collector Joy @ Yesterday at 08:23 PM

If anyone has two Golden Humming Surprise Birds and wants to sell one, please PM me. I'd appreciate it very much. Joyce
Jump to new posts Re: Christmas Card Exchange Sign-Up Instructions by Taj @ Yesterday at 08:00 PM

How many are signed up now? This is very fun. Anyone who hasn't done this and is pondering, don't let the idea of inserts scare you from doing it. That is completely optional. It's so fun to get cards and holiday greetings from around the country. S
Jump to new posts Re: Mystery Hummingbird by Taj @ Yesterday at 07:55 PM

Originally Posted By: foodladyGood luck! Wishing you positive results on your third try. Cheryl Oh thank you! I will let you all know what I get.
Jump to new posts Re: Comic Con Exclusive Ornaments by Taj @ Yesterday at 07:54 PM

Originally Posted By: oddsbodkinsOrnaments arrived yesterday! Don't keep us in suspense. Are they as great in person?
Jump to new posts Re: hallmark ornaments at kohls by Emma @ Yesterday at 06:53 PM

Can someone tell me the 30% code name? Please. Thank you
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 Heritage Plaid Santa artist? by Trena @ Yesterday at 05:59 PM

Thanks. Trena
Using YuleLog Software
Jump to new posts Re: Using A Bar Code Scanner? by ssh1825 @ Yesterday at 03:17 PM

I've just updated Yulelog and tried to scan a barcode. It didn't find the ornament. I tried to scan another one and it couldn't find it either. Are there specific directions to do this somewhere? I guess I need someone to spell it out for me. Wa
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 Heritage Plaid Santa artist? by beaglebabes @ Yesterday at 01:51 PM

If it was the slender Santa, Joanne Eschrich did it.
YuleLog Buy/Sell/Trade Bulletin Boards
Jump to new posts Re: Post your Looking to Buy posts here! (Fall 2018) by PamCaldwell @ Yesterday at 12:14 PM

Wanted to buy: Ltd. Qty. 2018 Classic American Car, Ford Blue 1968 Mustang. please Email me at caldwell.pam@sbcglobal.net Thanks so much!
We have all the details finalized for the upcoming Tracy Larsen Signing On October 27 and the Friday Night Dinner The Friday Night Dinner Details - October 26 CLAIM JUMPER RESTAURANT - (enter through the main restaurant - Banquet Room is near the ba
Jump to new posts 2017 Heritage Plaid Santa artist? by Trena @ Yesterday at 11:28 AM

Does anybody know if one of the Keepsake Artist did the 2017 Heritage Plaid Santa or was it outsourced? I know it was designed from an older card.
Jump to new posts Re: Comic Con Exclusive Ornaments by oddsbodkins @ Yesterday at 09:32 AM

Ornaments arrived yesterday!
Jump to new posts Re: Mystery Hummingbird by erika20_98 @ Yesterday at 09:23 AM

Originally Posted By: dragonOriginally Posted By: dragonI didnít get to Debut til Sunday afternoon and only picked up a few ornaments. When I opened them at home I noticed that even though the hummingbird was sealed with the clear stickers one of the
Jump to new posts Re: hallmark ornaments at kohls by erika20_98 @ Yesterday at 09:18 AM

I'll have to go check it out, thanks for the heads up
Disney Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2018 Sketchbook ornaments (some) are now online by Qwackertoo @ Yesterday at 08:30 AM

Free shipping today. My Sketchbook 2018 purchases are almost zero. I need to get the Old Hag from Snow White. And maybe a couple more. Sure haven't spent much this year. Is Steve Thompson even doing Sketchbook Christmas anymore?
Jump to new posts Re: hallmark ornaments at kohls by JerseyVike @ Yesterday at 07:53 AM

I've noticed some of the October releases on the Kohl's site.
Jump to new posts Re: Mystery Hummingbird by foodlady @ Yesterday at 06:42 AM

Good luck! Wishing you positive results on your third try. Cheryl
Jump to new posts Re: Limited Edition ornaments by Moley @ Yesterday at 12:30 AM

luckdragon, it was a bit quirky in coming online. It did not appear at midnight, Central. I just about gave up and refreshed the product page one last time around 12:12 and it was for sale. The other limited ornaments are still available but the S
Jump to new posts Re: Mystery Hummingbird by Taj @ 10/15/18 10:13 PM

Box two is also the purple and green one. Hm. I will go buy a third box. I must say, I am not a fan of this but here I am doing it anyway. I don't mind having multiples of the purple and green one which is why I bought 2 boxes originally.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >