YuleLog Home
How to Register on the Bulletin Board
YuleLog Links
Buy YuleLog Software
Join the YuleLoggers Hallmark Keepsake Ornament Collectors Club

Who's Online
1 registered (AvalonRob), 36 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

May
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31
Forum Stats
5530 Members
15 Forums
24464 Topics
300160 Posts

Max Online: 166 @ 11/18/12 08:16 AM
Google Ads
Local Hallmark Store

Please Help to Support the YuleLog Bulletin Boards
Web Hosting is a big expense. If you find the YuleLog Bulletin Boards helpful, amusing or profitable, and would like to make a donation to help support them, it would be appreciated!

Feel free to donate as often as you like!

Thank you for Visiting!
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Ornament Collecting Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: KOC - Friday Night dinner by AshleyC @ Today at 01:47 AM

Originally Posted By: susan in floridaI think the "FORMAL" Dinner from 1998 was the best. The waiters delivered the Silver color drummer boy wrapped in silver paper on a silver platter. Wasn't the silver snowflake given out at t
Jump to new posts Re: KOC - Friday Night dinner by Nancy C. in Shawnee, KS @ Yesterday at 11:07 PM

Originally Posted By: beaglebabes Originally Posted By: erika20_98I asked on Hallmarks facebook page and this is what they said: we have a different planning team this year and since the dinner is open to everyone there will not be an ornament give
Jump to new posts Re: KOC - Friday Night dinner by beaglebabes @ Yesterday at 10:45 PM

Originally Posted By: erika20_98I asked on Hallmarks facebook page and this is what they said: we have a different planning team this year and since the dinner is open to everyone there will not be an ornament given to all on Friday night. Maybe
Jump to new posts Re: Happy thrift store find today by MeowRalphMeow @ Yesterday at 09:28 PM

I found a 2002 Mickey Mouse Streamline Express Coaster Wagon for a buck at a rummage sale today. Looks like it was never used.
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 KOC order by MeowRalphMeow @ Yesterday at 09:23 PM

Hadn't checked my e-mail in a bit and saw my ornaments had shipped. They haven't shown up yet. Probably on Tuesday.
Jump to new posts Corporate Store Sidewalk Sale by AvalonRob @ Yesterday at 06:56 PM

Now through Monday all clearance is an additional 50% off. That means any remaining keepsakes ring up for just 50 cents! Some items to be on the lookout for that stores haven't been placing in the clearance area: Keepsake Wooden Child's Age 1, 2, &a
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 KOC order by cadorothy2003 @ Yesterday at 05:23 PM

Received the email on Thursday 5/25 and the Windows and Inside Story arrived today 5/27. The ornaments looked great.
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 KOC order by HAL1069 @ Yesterday at 03:53 PM

My membership ornaments arrived today! I asked for the Windows and Inside Story for this set. I also have a second membership where I asked for the Santa as well as the other two. Nothing on that one yet. Ralph
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 KOC order by StaceyN @ Yesterday at 03:08 PM

Hi All, I received an email on Thursday and my order arrived today! I never did get my Dreambook...
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 KOC order by debbieg @ Yesterday at 01:45 PM

Doesn't seem to be a rhyme or reason as to the emails and when the orders arrive. I received my email Thursday. Mail doesn't arrive until late this afternoon so maybe it will arrive today. Ordered the Christmas Window and Inside Story.
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 KOC order by Barbara C @ Yesterday at 11:59 AM

No email & No ornaments in Indiana!!
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 KOC order by foodlady @ Yesterday at 08:10 AM

Received my e-mail on Friday afternoon. No ornaments yet, but maybe on Tuesday after the Memorial Day holiday. I will be getting Inside Story, Christmas Window, and the mini Snowtop Lodge. Cheryl
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 KOC order by btowndude @ 05/26/17 09:35 PM

My email arrived today; the ornaments - Christmas Window and Inside Story - and my membership card came yesterday.
Disney Forum
Meh, she only gets 20% off. I'm going to cross fingers they do a 25% off sale soon before it sells out. I won't cry if I miss it since I have those characters, but it is a nice set and the packaging is fabulous.
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 KOC order by Collector Joy @ 05/26/17 09:06 PM

My email from Hallmark arrived yesterday, today the ornaments arrived. Joyce
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 KOC order by Heidi @ 05/26/17 08:58 PM

Mine came the day after the email. FedEx
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 KOC order by lindafay @ 05/26/17 08:07 PM

Bill said that he got one set of his membership ornaments. He decided to mow the yard when he got home and hadn't opened the box yet. Where are his priorities!!! Linda
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 KOC order by DeniseC @ 05/26/17 08:00 PM

My ornaments arrived. I love them. I really like the detail on the Window series. DeniseC
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 KOC order by oddsbodkins @ 05/26/17 07:43 PM

Still processing for me.
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 KOC order by JerseyVike @ 05/26/17 07:16 PM

Email came at 9:30am and shipment arrived at 12:30pm.
YuleLog Buy/Sell/Trade Bulletin Boards
Jump to new posts Re: Oceanside Depot by susan in florida @ 05/26/17 04:35 PM

If you have received your porcelain KOC Santa you know how elegant and well made it is...It goes with the Kansas City event piece: porcelain limited edition EVENT Piece sleigh & reindeer $145. Hallmark is only making 1,800 pieces. This piece
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 KOC order by luckdragon @ 05/26/17 04:29 PM

Just got my email saying my order shipped! Same ornaments as Samantha: Window, Inside Story, and Benny!
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 KOC order by lapetitebaker @ 05/26/17 03:49 PM

Just got the notice that my order shipped! I got the window, Inside Story, and the mini Benny M. Merrymaker.
Hi Sean, Don't know if this is the correct place to post but I will anyway. I have set up a shop and have some items listed. I have tried to put some pictures and they just will not load. Is there a size limit or anything for photos? I have done
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 KOC order by erika20_98 @ 05/26/17 11:46 AM

we finally got 2 emails but only 1 order # matched 1 of my families renewals, worried
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >