YuleLog Home
How to Register on the Bulletin Board
YuleLog Links
Buy YuleLog Software
Join the YuleLoggers Hallmark Keepsake Ornament Collectors Club

Who's Online
5 registered (gijo05, Mary Lynn, Sandy Dandy, 2 invisible), 49 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Forum Stats
5520 Members
14 Forums
24258 Topics
297254 Posts

Max Online: 166 @ 11/18/12 08:16 AM
Google Ads
Local Hallmark Store

Please Help to Support the YuleLog Bulletin Boards
Web Hosting is a big expense. If you find the YuleLog Bulletin Boards helpful, amusing or profitable, and would like to make a donation to help support them, it would be appreciated!

Feel free to donate as often as you like!

Thank you for Visiting!
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Ornament Collecting Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: OT: Prayers for my mom, please by gijo05 @ 3 minutes 5 seconds ago

Amanda, I am saddened to hear of the loss of your mother. I believe that God has blessed us with many gifts & one of these is the ability to have memories. Even in your grief in the days ahead, these memories will bring you comfort & peace. C
Jump to new posts Re: OT: Prayers for my mom, please by Mary Lynn @ 13 minutes 55 seconds ago

Praying that your memories will be a comfort to you every day of your life.
Jump to new posts KOC Event Costume Contest by Gwenda @ Today at 06:26 AM

Anyone know what the theme for the Friday night costume contest is yet? Is it something to do with "Keepsake Village" in general? Is it just come in your craziest Keepsake costume? Is it dress up like your favorite Keepsake character/orn
Jump to new posts Re: OT: Prayers for my mom, please by Emma @ Yesterday at 11:48 PM

I'm truly sorry Amanda to hear that your mom passed away. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this very sad time.
Jump to new posts 2017 MERRY MINIATURES by skipperd56 @ Yesterday at 10:24 PM

I have not seen any new 2017 MERRY MINIATURES >>> Have they stopped making them? I would love to see some new pictures of the 2017? PLEASE SEND ME A LINK TO SEE THEM?
Jump to new posts Re: 2018 Hallmark Cat frame ornament by susan in florida @ Yesterday at 10:24 AM

A striped tiger in the 2nd row 2nd Cat WON!!!! A "Purr"Fect choice.
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 KOC Dream Book cover by luckdragon @ Yesterday at 09:32 AM

Originally Posted By: Barbara Harrist does look exactly like the 2016 mini Mary's Angel, but why would they put a 2016 ornament on the 2017 book? Is it because the 2017 Mary's Angel (regular size) will be just a larger duplicate of the 2016 mini? I
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 KOC Dream Book cover by Moley @ Yesterday at 09:18 AM

This angel reminds me of my childhood greeting cards many of which were done by the popular Hallmark artist Viv. I enjoyed the first Heirloom Angel and this one is even better. So excited for more reveals and the eventual release of the new Dream B
Jump to new posts Re: OT: Prayers for my mom, please by StaceyN @ Yesterday at 09:01 AM

My condolence's Amanda. So sorry for your loss.
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 KOC Dream Book cover by HAL1069 @ Yesterday at 08:00 AM

This angel is beautiful! I would say Celtic; look at the embroidery and her red hair! I collect this series for my sister and I think she'll enjoy this one for sure! Ralph
Jump to new posts Re: 2018 Hallmark Cat frame ornament by JerseyVike @ Yesterday at 07:59 AM

Sorry no yulelogger made the cut, hopefully next year.
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 KOC Dream Book cover by JerseyVike @ Yesterday at 07:56 AM

I like the 2nd Heirloom Angels ornament. Might make my list.
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 KOC Dream Book cover by Barbara Harris @ Yesterday at 06:05 AM

Originally Posted By: luckdragon Keepsake Community also put up a clearer picture of the two reveal ornaments, saying that the two are not to scale to each other in this picture (personally, going by the size of the eyelet, I think the Honeysuckle or
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 KOC Dream Book cover by carstairs38 @ Yesterday at 12:16 AM

That angel is pretty. I don't collect angels. I don't collect angels. I don't collect angels....
Jump to new posts Re: 2018 Hallmark Cat frame ornament by carstairs38 @ Yesterday at 12:15 AM

Bummer! I was hoping one at least of my Yulelog friends was still in the running.
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 KOC Dream Book cover by susan in florida @ 02/23/17 09:09 PM

The angel is pretty. Glad I found the first one at 75% off
Jump to new posts 2017 KOC Dream Book cover by luckdragon @ 02/23/17 08:53 PM

It's a bunch of 2017 ornaments, and they're revealing them one by one. Facebook is a bit behind the Keepsake Community boards, but here it is on Facebook with Heirloom Angels #2 de-blurrified: https://www.facebook.com/HallmarkKeepsak...e=3&theat
Jump to new posts Re: need your opinions please by goldcrownfan @ 02/23/17 08:21 PM

THANKS everyone ! All of the comments are very helpful. I was thinking about putting the cardinal and hummingbird on the ornament stands and then placing the peacock between the two stands. Since 3 of anything means you have a collection.
Jump to new posts Re: Winter Bird by mariem2 @ 02/23/17 07:46 PM

I really like the white and gold angel and it may be the next thing I start going after but I will wait to see the red bird first. Marie
Jump to new posts Re: 2018 Hallmark Cat frame ornament by susan in florida @ 02/23/17 07:01 PM

Not that it matters. Makes me feel better to have made the top 56. One of the 5 is a professional photo, from a Japanese photographer that is world famous for taking pictures of cats.
Disney Forum
Mine has been shipped as well!
Jump to new posts Re: 2018 Hallmark Cat frame ornament by Diana* @ 02/23/17 06:37 PM

Well, that was a very brief jubilation.
Jump to new posts Re: Winter Bird by Diana* @ 02/23/17 06:37 PM

So glad your birds arrived in good shape. I debated long and hard about getting the blue bird but passed in the end. I did pick up several of the snowflake, and the tree under the dome.
Jump to new posts Re: 2018 Hallmark Cat frame ornament by susan in florida @ 02/23/17 03:02 PM

Doesn't look like we did.
Jump to new posts Re: 2018 Hallmark Cat frame ornament by lindafay @ 02/23/17 02:46 PM

Final five is up. Did any of you get in it? Linda
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >