YuleLog Home
How to Register on the Bulletin Board
YuleLog Links
Buy YuleLog Software
Join the YuleLoggers Hallmark Keepsake Ornament Collectors Club

Who's Online
2 registered (luckdragon, Jason), 51 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Forum Stats
5568 Members
15 Forums
25015 Topics
308587 Posts

Max Online: 194 @ 07/01/17 06:03 PM
Hooked On Ornaments

Google Ads
Please Help to Support the YuleLog Bulletin Boards
Web Hosting is a big expense. If you find the YuleLog Bulletin Boards helpful, amusing or profitable, and would like to make a donation to help support them, it would be appreciated!

Feel free to donate as often as you like!

Thank you for Visiting!
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Ornament Collecting Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Signings announced 2/9 by Jason @ 6 minutes 57 seconds ago

So it’s like a ticketed event you purchase from the club to attend?
Jump to new posts Re: Signings announced 2/9 by Nancy C. in Shawnee, KS @ 10 minutes 27 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: JasonWhat exactly goes on the night before the signing? Is there a dinner or activities? Most clubs host a dinner that is open to those who are in town for the signing event. The artist(s) are allowed to show one or two sneak
Jump to new posts Re: Signings announced 2/9 by Jason @ 29 minutes 23 seconds ago

What exactly goes on the night before the signing? Is there a dinner or activities?
Jump to new posts Re: 2018 Ornaments Sneak Peek by grandma lise @ 45 minutes 58 seconds ago

Is anyone else having difficulty loading the "Keepsakes Inside Scoop" topic? I'm logged in, but all it's doing is loading. Heading out now. Hoping it loads by the time I return. Lisa
Jump to new posts Re: Signings announced 2/9 by debbieg @ Today at 05:43 PM

I will probably go to the Tulsa event.
Jump to new posts Re: 2018 Ornaments Sneak Peek by JerseyVike @ Today at 04:10 PM

I like it. Looks like a Canadian lighthouse.
Jump to new posts Re: 2018 Ornaments Sneak Peek by erika20_98 @ Today at 03:01 PM

Originally Posted By: APAL2016Another peek on Keepsake Community This week's sneak peek is 7th in the Holiday Lighthouse series thanks for the heads up, I'll have to go check it out.
The game will air again at 3 pm central time today, 2/22.
Jump to new posts Re: 2018 Ornaments Sneak Peek by aloha @ Today at 01:50 PM

Thanks for the heads up!
Jump to new posts Re: 2018 Ornaments Sneak Peek by APAL2016 @ Today at 01:07 PM

Another peek on Keepsake Community This week's sneak peek is 7th in the Holiday Lighthouse series
CONGRATULATIONS to Team USA Women's Hockey~!!!! OLYMPIC GOLD~!!!! First time in 20 years I think they said.
Jump to new posts Re: Top 10 keepsake series countdown video by Deano @ Today at 10:57 AM

The rocking horse that you are referring to is supposed to be white. The one pictured has seen a little bit too much sun or has been placed to close to a bulb on the tree
Jump to new posts Re: Top 10 keepsake series countdown video by susan in florida @ Today at 08:58 AM

Did you notice the rocking horse- the appaloosa they showed is all yellowed? It is supposed to be white.
Jump to new posts Re: Top 10 keepsake series countdown video by susan in florida @ Yesterday at 11:12 PM

10 Snowbuddies - have them all 9 Fairy Messenger – missing 2nd one plus event 8 Puppy Love - missing one 8 Mischievous Kittens – have them all 7 Season’s Treatings – have them all 6 Nostalgic House – MISSED 2017 HArdware store 5 Birds of Beaut
Jump to new posts Re: For Keeps by dragon @ Yesterday at 09:16 PM

Originally Posted By: magster2Still don't have mine. Boston burbs. Me neither, south of Boston. Karen
Jump to new posts Re: For Keeps by magster2 @ Yesterday at 07:14 PM

Still don't have mine. Boston burbs.
Jump to new posts Re: 2018 Ornaments Sneak Peek by JAS51 @ Yesterday at 05:21 PM

Thanks! I thought you were talking about a Hallmark series.
Jump to new posts Re: 2018 Ornaments Sneak Peek by luckdragon @ Yesterday at 05:01 PM

Originally Posted By: JAS51New Disney Monthly series? Do you have more info regarding this? Disney Store ornaments, "Mickey Through the Years" Sketchbook series: January Plane Crazy February Steamboat Willie March's release will be Ba
Jump to new posts Re: Top 10 keepsake series countdown video by JAS51 @ Yesterday at 04:59 PM

Would it be a good year for Mary's Angels to end?
Jump to new posts Re: 2018 Ornaments Sneak Peek by JAS51 @ Yesterday at 04:57 PM

New Disney Monthly series? Do you have more info regarding this?
Jump to new posts Re: Top 10 keepsake series countdown video by Diana* @ Yesterday at 04:55 PM

Just counting the series and compliments available for sale in stores, although I have a good many of color ways as well, but not the National Event register-to-win color ways. 10 Snowbuddies - all 9 Fairy Messenger – all 8 Puppy Love - missing tw
Jump to new posts Re: Top 10 keepsake series countdown video by AvalonRob @ Yesterday at 04:34 PM

I started back collecting and have all of these series: Frosty Friends Nostalgic Houses & Shops Mary's Angels I don't have the expensive repaints but I don't mind at all.
Jump to new posts Re: Top 10 keepsake series countdown video by Qwackertoo @ Yesterday at 01:40 PM

10 Snowbuddies - had a few and changed mind so sold them 9 Fairy Messenger – Bluebell only IF that is even her name 8 Puppy Love - had #1 & 2 sold them 8 Mischievous Kittens – none - never bought 7 Season’s Treatings – VIP gift bag of the first y
Jump to new posts Re: Top 10 keepsake series countdown video by Elliott the Elf @ Yesterday at 01:32 PM

10 Snowbuddies - some of them but missing early ones 9 Fairy Messenger – all of them 8 Puppy Love - some of them 8 Mischievous Kittens – all of them except colorways 7 Season’s Treatings – all of them except Atlanta colorway 6 Nostalgic House – none
Jump to new posts Re: Top 10 keepsake series countdown video by DeniseC @ Yesterday at 11:48 AM

10. I have them all 9. I don't collect this series 8. I have most of the Puppy Love and 1 of the kittens 7. I don't collect this series 6. I don't collect this series 5. I have several of this series 4. I have just two, but most of the S
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >