YuleLog Home
How to Register on the Bulletin Board
YuleLog Links
Buy YuleLog Software
Join the YuleLoggers Hallmark Keepsake Ornament Collectors Club

Who's Online
0 registered (), 45 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Forum Stats
5549 Members
15 Forums
24702 Topics
303931 Posts

Max Online: 194 @ 07/01/17 06:03 PM
Hooked On Ornaments

Google Ads
Please Help to Support the YuleLog Bulletin Boards
Web Hosting is a big expense. If you find the YuleLog Bulletin Boards helpful, amusing or profitable, and would like to make a donation to help support them, it would be appreciated!

Feel free to donate as often as you like!

Thank you for Visiting!
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Ornament Collecting Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Fall 2017 For Keeps & QVC Keepsakes by magster2 @ Today at 02:37 AM

Still no For Keeps.
Jump to new posts Re: Hallmark Fluffballs by Santa Girl @ Today at 01:01 AM

I'm so sorry for misleading anyone. It was not CVS it was Walgreens that has the Nightmart Before Christmas Fluffballs.
Jump to new posts Re: Hallmark Fluffballs by Rainbowgirl @ Yesterday at 10:58 PM

We don't have CVS here. Walgreens has the NBC too. I'll have to keep going back for Oz. Boo.
Jump to new posts Re: Hallmark Fluffballs by Rainbowgirl @ Yesterday at 10:57 PM

Good eye! Hallmark marketing LLC
Forum Tips, Tricks, and Testing
Jump to new posts Re: Test ??? by JerseyVike @ Yesterday at 09:18 PM

QVC details coming...
Jump to new posts Re: Hallmark B-line 2017 by JerseyVike @ Yesterday at 09:16 PM

Picked up a Hallmark red box ornament of the a Star Wars The Last Jedi StormTrooper, at Kmart.
Jump to new posts Re: Hallmark B-line 2017 by JerseyVike @ Yesterday at 09:14 PM

I guess the upcoming Christmas season will determine a lot what happens with ToysRus.
Jump to new posts Re: 26 Days until Debut! by JerseyVike @ Yesterday at 09:12 PM

Less than two weeks !!!
Jump to new posts Re: Ornament Debut Offers and Details by JerseyVike @ Yesterday at 09:11 PM

The certificate should say what its for. I received two in the Deput mailer, and I can see that theirs at least one coming in the Open House mailer.
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 Ornament Puzzle by JerseyVike @ Yesterday at 09:09 PM

I'm thinking of getting it and then framing after we complete it. It would make a great Christmas decoration.
Jump to new posts Re: Fall 2017 For Keeps & QVC Keepsakes by JerseyVike @ Yesterday at 09:05 PM

Received our For Keeps yesterday.
Jump to new posts Re: Fall 2017 For Keeps & QVC Keepsakes by JerseyVike @ Yesterday at 09:04 PM

If it's a box set, I wish I would have known, I would have bought them from QVC and not individually.
Jump to new posts Re: Really fun new items at Hallmark by Qwackertoo @ Yesterday at 07:48 PM

Puzzle is quite tempting but with the lower quality non-Springbok offerings . . . makes it easier to resist. Especially IF paying full price.
Jump to new posts Re: Christmas Card Exchange This Year? by lapetitebaker @ Yesterday at 07:38 PM

I'm interested again as well! It was one of the highlights of the season for me last year.
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone have snow yet? by lapetitebaker @ Yesterday at 07:37 PM

No snow here yet. We're going to be in the 80s tomorrow and the beginning of the week so I imagine it will be a late snow year. Typically, the earliest we'll get snow is in October but the past few years have been oddly warm until January.
Jump to new posts Re: Ornament Debut Offers and Details by luckdragon @ Yesterday at 04:56 PM

The others are probably for the Open House brochure. I can see on my account how I have a bonus certificate that says Open House Catalog, so that's probably what you're seeing.
YuleLog Buy/Sell/Trade Bulletin Boards
Jump to new posts Re: Post your For Sale posts here! (September) by APAL2016 @ Yesterday at 04:35 PM

The following 2017 Event ornaments are for sale if interested please PM me or email dben01796@gmail.com Lavender Fairy $150.00 Caramel Apple Goodness $50.00 BOB Blue Grosbeak $100.00 Peppy Penguin $40.00 Frosty Fun Decade $25.00 Shipping not inc
Jump to new posts Re: Ornament Debut Offers and Details by VinceL @ Yesterday at 04:33 PM

Received our Debut mailer today. There are 4 reward certificates in our Crown Rewards account, and they are all listed as being on their way to us in the mail. The Debut mailer only included 2 of our 4 certificates. I hope the other 2 certificates
Jump to new posts Re: Post your For Sale posts here! (September) by APAL2016 @ Yesterday at 04:33 PM

The following 2017 Event ornaments are for sale if interested please PM me or email dben01796@gmail.com Lavender Fairy $150.00 Caramel Apple Goodness $50.00 BOB Blue Grosbeak $100.00 Peppy Penguin $40.00 Frosty Fun Decade $25.00 Shipping not inc
Jump to new posts Re: Really fun new items at Hallmark by carstairs38 @ Yesterday at 04:26 PM

Must resist that puzzle. I don't do puzzles, so I really must resist.
Jump to new posts Re: 26 Days until Debut! by APAL2016 @ Yesterday at 04:23 PM

Got my debut mailer today $2/$20/free gift/200 bonus points
Disney Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Sketchbook line reveal?... Just Around the Riverbend? by carstairs38 @ Yesterday at 04:20 PM

Not a bad set, but I need to save my ornament money right now.
Jump to new posts Re: 26 Days until Debut! by erika20_98 @ Yesterday at 03:20 PM

I spoke to soon, they arrived today, YEAH!!! and I like a lot of the promos being offered too.
Jump to new posts HALLOWEEN by debbieg @ Yesterday at 02:43 PM

FOR SALE please contact me through my private email and not through this site: daveg@airmail.net Postage is extra. Photos available. 2004 Mansion on Ravenwood Lane (lights sound) $35.00 2014 Frosty Halloween Fun $5.00
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 Ornament Puzzle by grandma lise @ Yesterday at 02:36 PM

Originally Posted By: JerseyVikeThe Digital DreamBook website has a picture of the puzzle. Nice! Thanks! It's in the LatestNews section. Lisa
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >