YuleLog Home
How to Register on the Bulletin Board
Buy YuleLog Software

Who's Online
0 registered (), 42 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

September
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30
Forum Stats
1535 Members
15 Forums
26281 Topics
324875 Posts

Max Online: 557 @ 01/14/20 02:55 PM
Google Ads
Please Help to Support the YuleLog Bulletin Boards
Web Hosting is a big expense. If you find the YuleLog Bulletin Boards helpful, amusing or profitable, and would like to make a donation to help support them, it would be appreciated!

Feel free to donate as often as you like!

Thank you for Visiting!
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Ornament Collecting Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Playful Penguins Face Mask by Heidi @ 09/20/20 04:19 PM

They are generic and a couple of political. I haven't looked at quality because I'm playing with making my own. I'll look carefully next visit.
Jump to new posts Re: October Debut Mailer by carstairs38 @ 09/20/20 04:00 PM

Mine arrived yesterday. Need to see if I have enough points to order some certificates. Doubt it, but I will check anyway.
Jump to new posts Re: Playful Penguins Face Mask by RCarp @ 09/20/20 01:34 PM

Heidi what other masks does your store carry? Hope they are decent quality, guess there are 2 layers of fabric so think that is good. Are they all Hallmark masks?
Jump to new posts Re: October Debut Mailer by JerseyVike @ 09/20/20 11:06 AM

Getting all my GC certs ready, plus one $10 punch card. Looking forward to Oct 2nd !!!
Jump to new posts Re: Saw a few items today by JerseyVike @ 09/20/20 11:04 AM

Last week my closest Hallmark had the gift ornament rack out and a large selection of the red box ornaments.
Jump to new posts Re: October Debut Mailer by susan in florida @ 09/19/20 09:36 PM

YIPPE- got mine today.
Jump to new posts Re: Playful Penguins Face Mask by digitalDREAMBOOK @ 09/19/20 08:21 PM

The Playful Penguin face mask will not be available until mid-October.
Jump to new posts Re: October Debut Mailer by Heidi @ 09/19/20 07:41 PM

I've been out of town for the better part of the week. I'll have to go on a treasure hunt to see if hubby hid it or put it "someplace safe"
Jump to new posts Re: Saw a few items today by Heidi @ 09/19/20 07:40 PM

I might like the penguin plush. I have 3 different tree-lighters, I'll have to reluctantly pass.
Jump to new posts Re: Playful Penguins Face Mask by Heidi @ 09/19/20 07:39 PM

My store is carrying a variety of Masks. I will look for this one. May purchase depending on price point.
Just wanted to thank Ry_Guy_AZ for helping me out with the datebooks! He was kind enough to send me TWO! They are so colorful this year will make great stocking stuffers, thanks again RyGuy!
Jump to new posts Re: Playful Penguins Face Mask by RCarp @ 09/19/20 05:06 PM

I saw that too, so cute!! I really want one, has anybody seen it in person, is it good quality? Wonder how many each store will get, it would certainly make wearing a mask more fun with something cute! so tired of the surgical masks, bandannas etc.
Jump to new posts Re: October Debut Mailer by RCarp @ 09/19/20 04:43 PM

is the mailer shown on digital dreambook site? I don't get any of these things anymore due to cutting back on ornament spending.
Jump to new posts Re: October Debut Mailer by debbieg @ 09/19/20 02:42 PM

Only received a postcard from my store so far.
Disney Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2020 Sketchbook Ornaments by mtwnmk @ 09/19/20 02:10 PM

Wow! The Sketchbook selections online keep increasing. Lots to choose from, but I still want to see them up close before purchasing. The local Disney Store claims that they haven't received theirs yet, although they did have the Pluto 90th Anniversar
Jump to new posts Re: October Debut Mailer by pxsrdh @ 09/18/20 08:41 PM

Got my mailer yesterday. Can't wait for Debut!
Jump to new posts Re: October Debut Mailer by beaglebabes @ 09/18/20 07:08 PM

I got mine today with a $20 reward, a $2 bonus, Free French Horn and a notice of 200 bonus points if I buy just one ornament. Hooray!
Jump to new posts Saw a few items today by mtwnmk @ 09/18/20 05:39 PM

An independent store was putting out this year's Tree-lighter. It is Snoopy & Woodstock. There also is a cute plush with motion Sledding Surprise featuring Kristina's Playful Penguins.
Jump to new posts Re: October Debut Mailer by susan in florida @ 09/18/20 03:38 PM

Still nothing. Mail has been very slow. I mailed a box on 9/11 and it was just delivered today 9/18. The box only went from Florida to Missouri.
Jump to new posts Re: October Debut Mailer by VinceL @ 09/18/20 01:34 PM

We received our mailer yesterday. Included 2 $2 certificates, free Festive French Horn ornament plus 200 additional bonus points for buying an ornament. Our Debut Wishlist includes 11 ornaments...may have to pick up some more ornaments to get bonus
Jump to new posts Re: October Debut Mailer by DeniseC @ 09/18/20 11:14 AM

My mailer arrived yesterday. There are 4 ornaments on my list. I will probably add one more to earn the $10.00 in future rewards. DeniseC
Jump to new posts Re: What signatures did everyone get? by lindafay @ 09/18/20 10:10 AM

Congratulations, Nancy! So much fun to win. Linda
Jump to new posts Re: Christmas cards: Crow, Eschrich, Gaughran by beaglebabes @ 09/18/20 02:43 AM

I had a $5 coupon that expires in a few days, so I went to Hallmark and picked up a box of the penguin cards.
Jump to new posts Re: What signatures did everyone get? by Nancy C. in Shawnee, KS @ 09/18/20 02:29 AM

Originally Posted By: MicheleBNancy, I am so happy you won. You definitely deserve it. Thank you! I seem to go in spells of winning things and then not winning things for a while. Maybe it's time to buy a lottery ticket!
Jump to new posts Re: Kohlís discount code by JAS51 @ 09/17/20 11:56 PM

Thanks! I appreciate getting the 30% code!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >