YuleLog Home
How to Register on the Bulletin Board
YuleLog Links
Buy YuleLog Software
Join the YuleLoggers Hallmark Keepsake Ornament Collectors Club

Who's Online
1 registered (MarkyMark), 23 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Forum Stats
5558 Members
15 Forums
24830 Topics
305875 Posts

Max Online: 194 @ 07/01/17 06:03 PM
Hooked On Ornaments

Google Ads
Please Help to Support the YuleLog Bulletin Boards
Web Hosting is a big expense. If you find the YuleLog Bulletin Boards helpful, amusing or profitable, and would like to make a donation to help support them, it would be appreciated!

Feel free to donate as often as you like!

Thank you for Visiting!
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Ornament Collecting Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Orlando's Festival of Trees 2017 by grandma lise @ Today at 04:38 PM

Wow, that's art! Thanks Queli. Lisa
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Thanksgiving by susan in florida @ Today at 04:03 PM

Dinner done. Dishes done and food put away. Now to sit down and RELAX for a hour before APPLE PIE!!! Happy THanksgiving.
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Thanksgiving by lapetitebaker @ Today at 01:46 PM

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!
Jump to new posts Happy Thanksgiving by beaglebabes @ Today at 01:16 PM

Happy Thanksgiving to one and all. Watch football, eat lots, spend time with your families, read all the ads, watch the Hallmark movie tonight and spend, spend, spend tomorrow!
Jump to new posts Re: Thrift Store finds! by pxsrdh @ Today at 10:53 AM

Diana...thanks for all the info. You did good! I especially liked the Starbucks items.
Jump to new posts Re: Thrift Store finds! by Diana* @ Today at 09:51 AM

Thanks for the congrats. Here's the list of what's pictured: Picture #1: Lustre Frame mouse on scooter (in a bag of misc stuff for $2.50) Mikasa china tree-shaped trinket box. This looks so pretty/elegant in person $2 Starbucks peppermint-pattern
Jump to new posts Re: Question re history of 1995 Coming to See Santa by Qui-gon Grin @ Today at 07:39 AM

Originally Posted By: Diana* She also contacted somebody who knows about Vintage KC information and they sent her a nifty photo of the huge store display window with Santa (and a horse and elephant among other things). If you are a member of the Ha
Jump to new posts Re: Thrift Store finds! by mariem2 @ Today at 01:12 AM

Good score Diana. You are all so lucky with your thrift stores. Congrats. Marie
Jump to new posts Re: Thrift Store finds! by mariem2 @ Today at 01:10 AM

AvalonRob you got yourself some great ornaments. Marie
Jump to new posts Re: Thrift Store finds! by mariem2 @ Today at 01:04 AM

Wow what a haul. You sure do have a nice thrift store. Marie
Jump to new posts Re: Thrift Store finds! by mariem2 @ Today at 01:03 AM

Originally Posted By: kindacowboyYesterday I picked up the 2014 Royal Treatment Yah Yah I know I broke my NO MICE RULE But he is so so cute! LOL. We won't hold it against you. The mice decorations are definitely cute...as long as they are decora
Jump to new posts Re: Orlando's Festival of Trees 2017 by mariem2 @ Today at 01:01 AM

Thank you for sharing your pictures. I am obsessed with cardinals and have all manner of birds on my tree each year so needless to say I loved the bird/cardinal tree. I have been collecting cardinals to do a tree, probably next year. I have also be
Jump to new posts Re: Orlando's Festival of Trees 2017 by Moley @ Yesterday at 11:08 PM

The idea of the tree topper being a little below the top is a good one. So many lovely colors. A few misses, too. I enjoyed the commentary with each one.
Jump to new posts Re: Orlando's Festival of Trees 2017 by kindacowboy @ Yesterday at 09:23 PM

Those are gorgeous! I love them but it almost seems as the same person designed them all! Some very creative ideas. I loved the birds with the garland! LOVE that.
Jump to new posts Re: Thrift Store finds! by kindacowboy @ Yesterday at 09:17 PM

Yesterday I picked up the 2014 Royal Treatment Yah Yah I know I broke my NO MICE RULE But he is so so cute!
Jump to new posts Re: Question re history of 1995 Coming to See Santa by kindacowboy @ Yesterday at 09:10 PM

Do I have this ornament MMMM and if not WHY don't I????????
Jump to new posts Re: Orlando's Festival of Trees 2017 by beaglebabes @ Yesterday at 08:58 PM

I had to save it as I loved some of the ideas that I may use in the future.
Jump to new posts Re: Orlando's Festival of Trees 2017 by susan in florida @ Yesterday at 07:27 PM

thanks for sharing.
Jump to new posts Orlando's Festival of Trees 2017 by pxsrdh @ Yesterday at 07:22 PM

A blogger posted photos of this festival and they are just wonderful. Go get a cup of hot cocoa and a croissant and enjoy! Part 1 http://www.epbot.com/2017/11/the-best-of-orlandos-festival-of-trees.html Part 2 http://www.epbot.com/2017/11/the-bes
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 Mayor's Christmas Tree Ornament by susan in florida @ Yesterday at 07:11 PM

Thanks for posting. The ice skate is cute.
Jump to new posts Re: Christmas Party Games by susan in florida @ Yesterday at 07:08 PM

Another fun way to do a gift exchange. Everyone hold a package. Someone read the poem "The Night Before Christmas". Every time the word "THE" is said you pass the gift to the left. You won't believe how many times
Disney Forum
Jump to new posts 2017 DMR ornament by luckdragon @ Yesterday at 04:57 PM

https://disneymovierewards.go.com/rewards/dmr-ornament-2017-8503 Beauty and the Beast this year. Not a spinner though. I went ahead and redeemed. Love it!
Jump to new posts Re: Thrift Store finds! by Moley @ Yesterday at 03:06 PM

Diana, you had some sweet finds. I like those metal trees. Thanks, Queli, for bringing the pics to us.
Jump to new posts Re: Thrift Store finds! by pxsrdh @ Yesterday at 03:02 PM

Jump to new posts Re: Thrift Store finds! by pxsrdh @ Yesterday at 03:01 PM

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >