YuleLog Home
How to Register on the Bulletin Board
Buy YuleLog Software

Who's Online
0 registered (), 68 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

January
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Forum Stats
1528 Members
15 Forums
26058 Topics
322074 Posts

Max Online: 557 @ 01/14/20 02:55 PM
Google Ads
Please Help to Support the YuleLog Bulletin Boards
Web Hosting is a big expense. If you find the YuleLog Bulletin Boards helpful, amusing or profitable, and would like to make a donation to help support them, it would be appreciated!

Feel free to donate as often as you like!

Thank you for Visiting!
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Ornament Collecting Discussion
Jump to new posts one more shopping trip by susan in florida @ Yesterday at 09:50 PM

A private owned store put all their left over ornaments $2. each. I purchased 13 at $28. with tax. The total box price is $300. That's a little better than 90% off. I got 4 ornaments that were $29.99 each. I have a couple
Jump to new posts Re: 2018 Pretty Parrot - Did yours come wrapped in Tissue ? by beaglebabes @ Yesterday at 07:48 PM

I put any ornaments not in a plastic shell in bubble wrap bags.
Jump to new posts Re: Seasonís Treatings Ltd Editions Jan-April 2020 by beaglebabes @ Yesterday at 07:47 PM

I just picked mine up today and there were three left in the store.
Jump to new posts Re: Seasonís Treatings Ltd Editions Jan-April 2020 by JerseyVike @ Yesterday at 05:46 PM

I ordered one from Hallmark.com along with the 2020 Anniversary ornament. Used some Gold Crown certs.
The 2020 "Sweets for My Sweet" is also in tissue but I consider it to be a fragile ornament. Not sure how HMK decides which ornaments get the plastic clam shell.
Jump to new posts Re: upgrading my computer by DeniseC @ Yesterday at 11:03 AM

Thanks for your response, but we got through it. DeniseC
Jump to new posts Re: upgrading my computer by beaglebabes @ 01/24/20 11:37 PM

I wish I didn't have to upgrade to Window 10. It really sucks. It changes files, pictures and everything and I click restore and nothing happens. When I go to print, I have to hit print five or six time before it goes. So you aren't the only one w
Jump to new posts Re: Seasonís Treatings Ltd Editions Jan-April 2020 by carstairs38 @ 01/24/20 11:20 PM

Got mine tonight after work!
Ordered mine on Hallmark.com - thanks for the reminder !!!
I got mine at my Independent today. They didn't have a display or the celebration ornaments out yet. Maybe next week?
Jump to new posts Re: Hallmark Photo Contest by kindacowboy @ 01/24/20 07:36 PM

I have given up....mine are never chosen and I think I have always posted great head shots that line up with the ornament.
It was in tissue.
Jump to new posts Re: upgrading my computer by kindacowboy @ 01/24/20 07:06 PM

I HATE windows 10 HATE IT... why can't they leave well enough alone and there are a ton of workhorse HP laser printers that HP decided not to write Win10 drivers for.... I AM BEYOND IRRITATED.
Jump to new posts Re: Seasonís Treatings Ltd Editions Jan-April 2020 by kindacowboy @ 01/24/20 07:03 PM

I tried to by it Wednesday and was told it wasn't sent with a date and since the ornament still said coming soon on the Hallmark site they couldn't sell it. UGH! Obviously they have been reprimanded for selling things before they were supposed to! Bu
I got to pick up Sweets for my Sweet today. Totally love it. Everyday ornaments are in limbo at this store because chick that deals with the ornaments is out of state with a pending death in the family. I can wait. The corporate store I also went
Jump to new posts Re: Seasonís Treatings Ltd Editions Jan-April 2020 by susan in florida @ 01/24/20 01:07 PM

my favorite is the 4th of July one.
Sweets for my Sweet is 3.5ĒH and the bottom tier is 2.25ĒW.
I already packed up my Christmas ornaments but "Sweets for My Sweet" looks bigger than those. Perhaps it's just because it's tall rather than on a baking sheet/platter.
Jump to new posts Re: Seasonís Treatings Ltd Editions Jan-April 2020 by steffinie @ 01/24/20 07:39 AM

I called my local corporate store yesterday, and they did receive their shipment of the Season's Treatings "Sweets for my Sweet" ornament! YAY!! So, I went there and purchased it. It is a very, very nicely done ornament to be quite large
Jump to new posts Re: Seasonís Treatings Ltd Editions Jan-April 2020 by Nancy C. in Shawnee, KS @ 01/23/20 06:53 PM

Originally Posted By: JerseyVikeThere is a "Sweets for my Sweet" on Ebay, so stores must be starting to get them in. Some people in the Chatter group on Facebook started posting pictures last week as proof that they had purchased theirs
I called my Hallmark and they had Sweets for my Sweet so I went to buy it and pre-order the other three.
YuleLog Buy/Sell/Trade Bulletin Boards
Yes there is a sequel, it is just as good as the 1st
Jump to new posts Re: Seasonís Treatings Ltd Editions Jan-April 2020 by JerseyVike @ 01/22/20 11:24 AM

There is a "Sweets for my Sweet" on Ebay, so store must be starting to get them in.
YuleLog Buy/Sell/Trade Bulletin Boards
Originally Posted By: Elliott the ElfOriginally Posted By: HAL1069I'm looking for a video that Hallmark released a few years ago entitled "The Bridge". Its about a book store in Franklin, Tennessee. If anyone has this video, which I bel
Jump to new posts Re: Seasonís Treatings Ltd Editions Jan-April 2020 by steffinie @ 01/22/20 07:44 AM

Now I see on Hallmark.com the Seasons Treatings ornament "Sweets for my Sweet" has been updated to "COMING SOON." The other three in the special edition series are also listed as "COMING SOON." No signs of it locally h
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >