YuleLog Home
How to Register on the Bulletin Board
YuleLog Links
Buy YuleLog Software
Join the YuleLoggers Hallmark Keepsake Ornament Collectors Club

Who's Online
3 registered (JudyS, nancyj, Dr. Redbird), 91 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

August
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Forum Stats
1464 Members
15 Forums
25309 Topics
313053 Posts

Max Online: 194 @ 07/01/17 06:03 PM
Hooked On Ornaments

Google Ads
Please Help to Support the YuleLog Bulletin Boards
Web Hosting is a big expense. If you find the YuleLog Bulletin Boards helpful, amusing or profitable, and would like to make a donation to help support them, it would be appreciated!

Feel free to donate as often as you like!

Thank you for Visiting!
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Ornament Collecting Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: BLine ornaments you hope for this year? by Galloping_Cat @ 36 minutes 45 seconds ago

This evening we ate at IHOP because I was craving pancakes. AND because the IHOP is located across the parking lot from a Walmart. (Tee Hee ) Big disappointment to discover that Walmart didn’t have the product out yet—just a big ol’ empty displ
Sunny Sue: I bumped up the post on the Issaquah signing for you. Ted
Jump to new posts Re: Issaquah Signing Details - October 20th by 88eggs @ 47 minutes 7 seconds ago

BUMP
I am from Boise Idaho and trying to find out what shipping would be for the Sweet Treat Cart if I can get on a list for this event. Or should I sign up to go?
Jump to new posts Re: Ebay Fee Increases for Sellers by SunnySue @ Today at 08:20 PM

I am happy to say I left ebay a month ago! Such a relief to be done with it. I have plenty left to sell but have shop space in an Antique mall and sell some through facebook.
Jump to new posts Re: BLine ornaments you hope for this year? by luckdragon @ Today at 06:48 PM

Originally Posted By: pxsrdh That Noah's Ark is the one I bought today. Thought it would be cute on the toy tree, even though it's more modern than what I prefer for the Little People stuff.
Jump to new posts Re: BLine ornaments you hope for this year? by Galloping_Cat @ Today at 05:36 PM

Thanks for posting photos. Is it just me, or does the Han Solo ornament actually look like Nicholas Cage?
Jump to new posts Re: BLine ornaments you hope for this year? by pxsrdh @ Today at 04:57 PM

Jump to new posts Re: BLine ornaments you hope for this year? by pxsrdh @ Today at 04:56 PM

Jump to new posts Re: BLine ornaments you hope for this year? by pxsrdh @ Today at 04:54 PM

Jump to new posts Re: BLine ornaments you hope for this year? by pxsrdh @ Today at 04:53 PM

Jump to new posts Re: BLine ornaments you hope for this year? by pxsrdh @ Today at 04:52 PM

Jump to new posts Re: BLine ornaments you hope for this year? by pxsrdh @ Today at 04:51 PM

Jump to new posts Re: BLine ornaments you hope for this year? by pxsrdh @ Today at 04:50 PM

Jump to new posts Re: BLine ornaments you hope for this year? by pxsrdh @ Today at 04:49 PM

I went to Walmart and took photos of some of the ornaments.
Jump to new posts Re: SEASONS TREATINGS TREE by lindafay @ Today at 02:25 PM

Got my trees today. I made a quick check at lunch and they looked fine. No squashed boxes or anything. I'll have to put them together tonight to make sure they go together like they should. Linda
Jump to new posts Re: Sneak Peeks by beaglebabes @ Today at 02:22 PM

Does it really have tape in the dispenser?
Jump to new posts Re: Sneak Peeks by MicheleB @ Today at 02:09 PM

I saw the Wrapping Reindeer in person, I thought it was really cute.
Jump to new posts Re: Sneak Peeks by JerseyVike @ Today at 01:57 PM

I love the Wrapping Reindeer, it's been a while since we had a new edition to the unofficial series. I was hoping for a reindeer made from all garden tools and supplies, but this one is great too.
Jump to new posts Re: BLine ornaments you hope for this year? by luckdragon @ Today at 01:15 PM

I bought the Fisher Price Little People Noah's Ark from the B-line at Wal-Mart today. A lot of stuff seemed to be repeats of previous years, but I noticed a Thanos for Avengers fans. Wal-Mart exclusive was a flamingo. Not sure why...
Jump to new posts Re: Sneak Peeks by Galloping_Cat @ Today at 12:17 PM

I was thinking of using “Wrapping Reindeer” as a gift tag on my niece’s Christmas present. She LOVES to wrap gifts, and having this ornament as the gift tag wouldn’t even require her name on the package—-everyone in the family would KNOW it was for
Jump to new posts Re: BLine ornaments you hope for this year? by Galloping_Cat @ Today at 12:12 PM

Originally Posted By: Cubby6My closest Walmart put these out this weekend. Kirk is the new ornament, they still have Spock too. Thanks for the update! I’ll go check my local store.
Jump to new posts Re: kohl's coupon by happytocollect @ Today at 12:00 PM

I was lucky to get a 40% off. This is the first time for me. I ordered 13 ornaments which saved me over $90. They were not available at my store so they have to be shipped. I am keeping my fingers crossed that the boxes come in decent shape.
Jump to new posts Re: The SDCC Oranments by digitalDREAMBOOK @ Today at 11:42 AM

Lieutenant Arex and Lieutenant M’Ress - Robert Chad Lando Calrissian™ and Lobot™ - contracted artist The Iron Giant - contracted artist
Jump to new posts Re: The SDCC Oranments by erika20_98 @ Today at 10:27 AM

reach out to Nancy C. in Shawnee, KS, she might know
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >