YuleLog Home
How to Register on the Bulletin Board
Buy YuleLog Software

Who's Online
0 registered (), 44 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Forum Stats
1562 Members
15 Forums
26881 Topics
331018 Posts

Max Online: 557 @ 01/14/20 02:55 PM
Google Ads
Please Help to Support the YuleLog Bulletin Boards
Web Hosting is a big expense. If you find the YuleLog Bulletin Boards helpful, amusing or profitable, and would like to make a donation to help support them, it would be appreciated!

Feel free to donate as often as you like!

Thank you for Visiting!
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Ornament Collecting Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Mrs. Claus's Sewing Cabinet by susan in florida @ Today at 04:34 PM

I'm thinking more popular.
Jump to new posts Crown Circle - New Hallmark Text Service by Gwenda @ Today at 09:58 AM

Morning, Just curious if anyone else received an email invite to join Hallmark's new text service called Crown Circle and what your thoughts are about it. You just have to give them your phone number to join. Supposedly allows two-way conversatio
Oooooooh okay. I seem to just keep adding throughout the season and futzing up until guests arrive.
Originally Posted By: TajOriginally Posted By: JerseyVikeWith the December sale date for KOC members, I see this set as a 2023 ornament. What do you mean? Predicting another version in 2023? I am happy some will be sold to KOC members in December.
Jump to new posts Re: Mrs. Claus's Sewing Cabinet by Taj @ Yesterday at 07:48 PM

Thatís a lot faster than last yearís ornament. I wonder if they made less or if it was just more popular.
Originally Posted By: JerseyVikeWith the December sale date for KOC members, I see this set as a 2023 ornament. What do you mean? Predicting another version in 2023? I am happy some will be sold to KOC members in December. I will try to be one of t
Jump to new posts Re: Ornament Wall by Taj @ Yesterday at 07:45 PM

I stopped by a different Hallmark. Their wall is set up differently than the first store. The mini Fisher Price Classic Xylaphone didnít seem as teeny tiny. Just normal mini. Also the Dia De Los Muertos Barbie ornaments were next to the Mermaid Barb
Jump to new posts Re: got For Keeps today by carstairs38 @ 06/24/22 10:57 PM

Thanks for the reminder. Just ordered my rewards for Premiere to go with everything I got in the mail this week.
Jump to new posts Re: got For Keeps today by JerseyVike @ 06/24/22 08:12 PM

Got my For Keeps, Premiere Mailers, and Store invite. All set for Premiere. Less than 2 weeks to go !!!
Jump to new posts got For Keeps today by susan in florida @ 06/24/22 05:11 PM

I finally got my for keeps today and the flyer for premiere with rewards. Mystery bundles again for KOC members. Cost $39.99 for 3 ornaments.
With the December sale date for KOC members, I see this set as a 2023 ornament.
It's two months after NYCC,not just one. But yeah,would've thought they'd sell thme right after the con like they usually do. I'm only doing NYCC this year so certainly gonna try and get the Dalek,and most likely the SW set. Don't need Spider-Gwen or
Originally Posted By: JerseyVikeI'm only interested in the Droid set. Surprised with the December 6th date. Last year it was August 17 for KOC members and then another date after the NY Con for the leftovers. I find this date odd for two reasons
Jump to new posts Hallmark Channel Wine by ornamentnut @ 06/23/22 11:14 AM

No idea hallmark got into the wine business I guess it's under the Hallmark channel banner - my opinion, seems to be against Hallmark values My wife brought home the Joy Hallmark Wine around Christmas time last year, got as a gift, and didn't realiz