YuleLog Home
How to Register on the Bulletin Board
Buy YuleLog Software

Who's Online
0 registered (), 52 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

December
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Forum Stats
1566 Members
15 Forums
27010 Topics
332191 Posts

Max Online: 557 @ 01/14/20 02:55 PM
Google Ads
Please Help to Support the YuleLog Bulletin Boards
Web Hosting is a big expense. If you find the YuleLog Bulletin Boards helpful, amusing or profitable, and would like to make a donation to help support them, it would be appreciated!

Feel free to donate as often as you like!

Thank you for Visiting!
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Ornament Collecting Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Trim the Tree Event by beaglebabes @ Yesterday at 08:22 PM

I was surprised too. I handed it to the clerk and she told me. Oh, well.
Jump to new posts Re: Trim the Tree Event by hollyjolly @ Yesterday at 04:58 PM

Also picked up my North Pole tree trimmers and joyful Santa ornament today. Really like the white haired versions. I added the holiday lighthouse. Most ornaments I have bought in December releases. Surprised the $2.00 bonus crown rewards isnít act
Jump to new posts Trim the Tree Event by Elliott the Elf @ Yesterday at 11:03 AM

Picked up my Jolly Santa and North Pole Tree trimmer Special edition today. They look great in person.
Excellent~! 35+ years of Magic Ornaments. I also have in addition to those described above: A special light cord that was discussed here probably 15-20 years ago or so. Made by LN or L&N Electronics at the time located in NJ I think. It reta
YuleLog Buy/Sell/Trade Bulletin Boards
I found two for you.
Jump to new posts Re: Post your Looking to Buy posts here! (Winter 2022-23) by Elliott the Elf @ 11/29/22 03:54 AM

I will look today when I go. Are these just gift card designs? Sorry Gwenda, they did not have what you are looking for.
I would like to buy two (2) of the Hallmark 2022 Sweet Decade gift cards. I use them in my Christmas decorating and hate to have a hole for this year...could not find any of this particular Hallmark giftcard design at any at the stores in our area..
Jump to new posts Re: OT: FB Marketplace Find by Elliott the Elf @ 11/28/22 03:05 AM

We had all the grandbabies over for Thanksgiving yesterday and even the littlest one wanted to say "hello" to Jack. I guess he will be making a debut for holidays to come.
Jump to new posts Re: Did You Realize...... by JerseyVike @ 11/27/22 05:26 PM

Artist retiring have nothing to do with series ending.
Wow !!! Great Job !!!
Iím not fond of battery ornaments.
Jump to new posts Re: History of Hallmark Magic Ornaments and My Thoughts by Dr. Redbird @ 11/26/22 10:37 PM

Thanks for putting together this information. I love light and magic ornaments.
Jump to new posts Re: History of Hallmark Magic Ornaments and My Thoughts by beaglebabes @ 11/26/22 07:20 PM

Thanks for the information. I wish they just had one cord for everything.
Warning: This is a very long post. If you are not interested in details about Hallmark Magic Ornaments, you might want to skip this post. The vast majority of Hallmark Ornaments that we buy are magic ornaments. The USS Enterprise magic ornament i
Jump to new posts Re: Did You Realize...... by susan in florida @ 11/26/22 10:16 AM

I do not think Frosty Friends will ever end!!