YuleLog Home
How to Register on the Bulletin Board
Buy YuleLog Software
Join the YuleLoggers Hallmark Keepsake Ornament Collectors Club

Who's Online
4 registered (Nancy Major, 88eggs, 2 invisible), 101 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Forum Stats
1493 Members
15 Forums
25615 Topics
317033 Posts

Max Online: 194 @ 07/01/17 06:03 PM
Hooked On Ornaments

Google Ads
Please Help to Support the YuleLog Bulletin Boards
Web Hosting is a big expense. If you find the YuleLog Bulletin Boards helpful, amusing or profitable, and would like to make a donation to help support them, it would be appreciated!

Feel free to donate as often as you like!

Thank you for Visiting!
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Ornament Collecting Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Convention website by 88eggs @ 16 minutes 51 seconds ago

Yes. "control P" printed okay for me--there was a slight overlap on a couple of items. Ted
Jump to new posts Re: ??? Amyís 75% off Walmart 75% ?? by steffinie @ 34 minutes 23 seconds ago

My local Walmart store was 75% off yesterday (Feb. 19th) for Valentine's Day products. So, hopefully everyone can find what they are looking for at 75% off very soon! Stephanie
YuleLog Buy/Sell/Trade Bulletin Boards
Looking to trade two complete sets of artists signing passes for product vouchers at the fall convention.Notify me if interested . sbfahy@yahoo.com thanks Bill
Jump to new posts Re: ??? Amyís 75% off Walmart 75% ?? by Karen Fain @ Today at 10:50 AM

I checked my Walmart late last night, still only 50% off. 😡 Iíll stop again today. Iím wanting the multipack of Hallmark Valentineís Day Cards. At least they had quite a few left.
Jump to new posts Re: Convention website by beaglebabes @ Today at 10:42 AM

I had no problems. I just hit control and P. Then it prints. I do this for a lot of things.
Jump to new posts Re: Convention website by btowndude @ Today at 10:22 AM

Originally Posted By: Sandy DandyI have been trying to copy the information given to us regarding the Event, so it will be easy to decide what I want to do and the times. Some of the pages will copy the others wont. Has anyone else tried and had the
Jump to new posts Re: Convention website by kindacowboy @ Today at 08:41 AM

Originally Posted By: Sandy DandyI have been trying to copy the information given to us regarding the Event, so it will be easy to decide what I want to do and the times. Some of the pages will copy the others wont. Has anyone else tried and had the
Jump to new posts Re: Convention website by kindacowboy @ Today at 08:33 AM

I hope they add a video of the North Pole piece so we can see the animations and hear the voice. I would also like to see the complement ornaments next to the piece as well as the size. If I go I will preorder it.
Jump to new posts Re: Convention website by JerseyVike @ Today at 08:25 AM

I like the North Pole studio piece and the Blue/Gray Tanager.
Jump to new posts Re: Convention website by Sandy Dandy @ Today at 07:47 AM

I have been trying to copy the information given to us regarding the Event, so it will be easy to decide what I want to do and the times. Some of the pages will copy the others wont. Has anyone else tried and had the same problem. Please help if you
YuleLog Buy/Sell/Trade Bulletin Boards
Jump to new posts Re: Post your Looking to Buy posts here! (Winter 2018-19) by Elliott the Elf @ Today at 04:01 AM

With the new limiting registrations for the KOC event, is there anyone who brings a family member or friend to the event that would be willing to get ornaments for me? I will pay their registration fee in addition to the ornament costs and you get
Jump to new posts Re: Convention website by beaglebabes @ Today at 12:46 AM

Originally Posted By: DeniseCI also called the Sheraton and they too had trouble finding my reservation. I had to make a new reservation for just Wednesday night. I hope that I don't have to switch rooms for Thursday through Sunday. I hadn't made
Jump to new posts Re: Convention website by Nancy C. in Shawnee, KS @ Yesterday at 11:22 PM

Originally Posted By: beaglebabesI also like the choices of going to a different place for dinner. They will have to bus every one as most out of towners are not familiar with the area. Do you think they'll have buses dedicated to specific restaura
Jump to new posts Re: Convention website by susan in florida @ Yesterday at 11:21 PM

my head is spinning. Talk about re inventing the wheel. What happened to keep it simple?
Jump to new posts Re: Convention website by carstairs38 @ Yesterday at 11:14 PM

It looks like the things I would be most interested in are repaints I can definitely skip. Since I can't go, that's a good thing.
Jump to new posts Re: Convention website by DeniseC @ Yesterday at 10:58 PM

I also called the Sheraton and they too had trouble finding my reservation. I had to make a new reservation for just Wednesday night. I hope that I don't have to switch rooms for Thursday through Sunday. I hadn't made my plane reservations yet. L
Jump to new posts Re: Convention website by susan in florida @ Yesterday at 10:14 PM

I don't collect porcelain. Looks like another bird, another pony, another dog, is all I like. I want a prize Frosty friends and could care less about the other two prizes shown.
Jump to new posts Re: Convention website by susan in florida @ Yesterday at 10:12 PM

Nice they added Thursday activities. To bad many have booked airfare already. I don't arrive until 11:00 AM. I sure don't what to add another night at almost $200 a night.. after taxes. to arrive Wednesday. 1,500 mystery g
Jump to new posts Re: Convention website by beaglebabes @ Yesterday at 10:08 PM

I just called the Sheraton to add Wednesday night. And, also they could not find my reservation. So I gave them my Marriott number and they found it. Unreal!!! I like most of the ornaments and I like the fact that game time is reserved. No standing
Jump to new posts Re: Convention website by susan in florida @ Yesterday at 10:05 PM

artist signing only Thursday and Friday at Sheraton. Games and activities Sat. and Sunday at Westin. Off site local club dinner. Sit down dinner at the auction. Movies really until 10:00 PM. That will cut into room hopping. Has Hallmark
Jump to new posts Re: Kansas City getting ready by susan in florida @ Yesterday at 09:59 PM

has hallmark gone mad!?!?!
Jump to new posts Re: Convention website by luckdragon @ Yesterday at 09:40 PM

Me: "No Father Christmas this year. I can save money." *sees Puppy Love* *big sigh* Thought I was going to get away with nothing. I was hoping to go this year, but alas I have a class I have to take this summer and can't go. Maybe
Jump to new posts Re: Convention website by DeniseC @ Yesterday at 09:22 PM

I am happy with the changes that Hallmark has made. I really like that you can sign up for the games at set times. No more waiting in long lines and just miss getting in because some people were holding places for their friends and family. The din
Jump to new posts Re: Convention website by hollyjolly @ Yesterday at 08:39 PM

There are things I really like about the event and some things that are just not me or my thing. Overall I wish it was more like last time. Dislikes - three full days. I donít mind three full days, but other than the two added dinners I donít see
Jump to new posts Re: Convention website by Claudia @ Yesterday at 08:12 PM

Originally Posted By: foodladyDid you look at the grid that lists all the times for the activities? This year during registration in addition to selecting days and times for artistsí signings you will also be selecting times for all of the activitie
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >