YuleLog Home
How to Register on the Bulletin Board
Buy YuleLog Software

Who's Online
0 registered (), 86 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

October
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Forum Stats
1536 Members
15 Forums
26322 Topics
325323 Posts

Max Online: 557 @ 01/14/20 02:55 PM
Google Ads
Please Help to Support the YuleLog Bulletin Boards
Web Hosting is a big expense. If you find the YuleLog Bulletin Boards helpful, amusing or profitable, and would like to make a donation to help support them, it would be appreciated!

Feel free to donate as often as you like!

Thank you for Visiting!
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Ornament Collecting Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What did you get at Debut? by pxsrdh @ 10/15/20 09:14 PM

It's from this Star Wars Mission Fleet set that I got at Walmart.
Jump to new posts Re: Hallmark B Line ornaments at Walmart by VinceL @ 10/15/20 08:50 PM

My local Walmart is very weird about the Red Box ornaments. Every year when they first put them out, they always put them in the exact same location. But, at some point (seems like usually in November) they move them to another location. And, that
Jump to new posts Re: What did you get at Debut? by Taj @ 10/15/20 08:38 PM

What is The Child at the Mandalorianís foot?
Jump to new posts Re: Crown Rewards Points by Taj @ 10/15/20 08:29 PM

I have no idea if I ever get all my points. I never look.
Jump to new posts Re: Not a Hallmark ornament but ... by pxsrdh @ 10/15/20 08:20 PM

Perfect :-) Where did you find that?
Jump to new posts Not a Hallmark ornament but ... by Qui-gon Grin @ 10/15/20 07:47 PM

I saw this ornament and thought I would share. It's not a Hallmark but is perfect for this year.
Jump to new posts Re: Crown Rewards Points by Nancy C. in Shawnee, KS @ 10/15/20 07:34 PM

Originally Posted By: SandyTThen I checked my points online, and Hallmark took $20 out for mid- November. I don't know why, as I buy most of my ornaments in July and October, and I try to purchase enough at Open House for the VIP bag. After that, I
Jump to new posts Re: Crown Rewards Points by SandyT @ 10/15/20 06:49 PM

Wel, on hold again for 22 minutes! Just wondering when you can get to talk to anyone at Hallmark!!
Jump to new posts Re: Crown Rewards Points by SandyT @ 10/15/20 06:22 PM

I have the same exact problem going on, trying to get the last 500 points for Debut! How did you get to talk to someone? Just getting someone on the phone seems to be a problem. In July, Hallmark owed me 1,000 points. They even asked where I got m
Jump to new posts Re: Crown Rewards Points by DeniseC @ 10/15/20 05:23 PM

I had to talk with Hallmark about my Debut bonus points. They credited my account with 2500 bonus points for buying 5 ornaments instead of the 3000 bonus points for being a KOC member. I needed to talk with a supervisor to get things straightened o
Jump to new posts Re: Hallmark B Line ornaments at Walmart by pxsrdh @ 10/15/20 04:59 PM

It's always interesting to see where Walmarts put their Red Box ornaments. The first ones I posted were right in the center aisle. You had to pass the display to get to the register...prime spot! Here are photos of two other Walmarts. They put them
Jump to new posts Re: Hallmark B Line ornaments at Walmart by pxsrdh @ 10/15/20 04:54 PM

btowndude...thanks for the info! Erika20 98...I hope your Walmart gets them soon. Vince...success! JerseyVike...those ornaments are all great choices! :-) JAS51...I'm going to check Kohl's online to see if they have them.
Jump to new posts Re: What did you get at Debut? by pxsrdh @ 10/15/20 04:43 PM

Well, reading the rest of the comments, it seems like most of us got the ornaments we wanted...YAY! I finally got around to taking a photo of The Mandalorian. Hallmark did a great job with this ornament!
Jump to new posts Re: Christmas Card Exchange by beaglebabes @ 10/15/20 02:05 PM

Got it. So far I have nine people and hope to see more. Something I added was if your email I get the information from is the same you don't have to list it, just put the same.
Jump to new posts Crown Rewards Points by SandyT @ 10/15/20 01:09 PM

I tried to call Hallmark to get my points straightened out for Debut, but no luck. I was on hold for 20 minutes, no one answered. So I emailed them, for a second time. We'll see what happens. Then I checked my points online, and Hallmark took $20 ou
Yesterday I completed decorating our Halloween tree (lights, ornaments and custom Halloween tree skirt). It's a black, 4 foot tree, and we keep it in the foyer by our front door. Also, I switched out the bulbs in our landscape lights along the side
Jump to new posts Re: Local Club Rosters by JerseyVike @ 10/15/20 11:47 AM

Originally Posted By: digitalDREAMBOOKThe last Local Club Ornament was Up and Away. That's what I thought, and it's a 2019 ornament. So 2020 will be the first year(since LCO's started) that their is no local club ornament. Figures !!!
Jump to new posts Re: Local Club Rosters by digitalDREAMBOOK @ 10/15/20 10:33 AM

The last Local Club Ornament was Up and Away.
I have done a major vignette on my kitchen shelves that will reman for Christmas. I also have garland planned for the kitchen cabinets but thats still in progress. My living room book shelves are being considered but I probably won't get anythi
Jump to new posts Re: ECTO-1 and RTV Ghostbusters: Afterlife by JerseyVike @ 10/15/20 07:53 AM

Originally Posted By: carstairs38I suspect the Mickey Mouse as a Jungle Cruise Skipper ornament was probably timed for the Jungle Cruise movie, which got postponed until next year. I'm glad it didn't because I love it! The Mickey Jungle Cruise ski
Jump to new posts Re: Local Club Rosters by JerseyVike @ 10/15/20 07:48 AM

What was the last Local club ornament?
Jump to new posts Re: Comic Con Pop Ornaments by Taj @ 10/14/20 10:02 PM

Queli - I think they are going to have more on Oct 26.
Jump to new posts Re: Christmas Card Exchange by Taj @ 10/14/20 10:00 PM

Yay! I sent you an email.
Jump to new posts Re: Local Club Rosters by MicheleB @ 10/14/20 08:41 PM

You are correct, we did not submit rosters for 2020.
Jump to new posts Re: Comic Con Pop Ornaments by pxsrdh @ 10/14/20 05:54 PM

Bummer...I really wanted Snape...sigh
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >