YuleLog Home
How to Register on the Bulletin Board
Buy YuleLog Software
Join the YuleLoggers Hallmark Keepsake Ornament Collectors Club

Who's Online
1 registered (MarkyMark), 80 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

December
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Forum Stats
1481 Members
15 Forums
25503 Topics
315536 Posts

Max Online: 194 @ 07/01/17 06:03 PM
Hooked On Ornaments

Google Ads
Please Help to Support the YuleLog Bulletin Boards
Web Hosting is a big expense. If you find the YuleLog Bulletin Boards helpful, amusing or profitable, and would like to make a donation to help support them, it would be appreciated!

Feel free to donate as often as you like!

Thank you for Visiting!
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Ornament Collecting Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Ken Crow on TV! by grandma lise @ Today at 03:03 PM

Ah, that would make sense. Thank you.
Jump to new posts Re: Yulelogger's local club pin for sale..... by lindafay @ Today at 12:37 PM

LOL! Diana, I think we ordered way too many that year, but you know - hindsight. I don't know right off hand how many are left, but plenty. Pins are not as popular as they were for awhile. And, there is so much going on at the events, that pins
Jump to new posts Re: I lost my dog by steffinie @ Today at 09:00 AM

Denise, I'm so sorry to hear you lost your beloved dog ... My thoughts and prayers are with you. Pets do leave "paw prints" on our hearts ... Do take comfort in the 15 years of memories together. Stephanie
Jump to new posts Re: thrift store find by Elliott the Elf @ Today at 04:07 AM

Millinnium Snowman $0.99 https://www.hookedonhallmark.com/1999-Millennium-Snowman_p_5080.html I love Snowman ornaments and didn't have this one.
Jump to new posts Re: Info about KOC in 2019 by Taj @ Yesterday at 06:59 PM

Originally Posted By: MicheleBOriginally Posted By: TajAlso, is that a new blue bird ornament in the bottom right? Or is that the crow from 2017? That's the bear from this year, not sure if it's a Mary's Bear but it's a bear that has a blue coat an
Jump to new posts Re: To boldly go where only Queli has gone before ... by pxsrdh @ Yesterday at 01:18 PM

Originally Posted By: Qui-gon GrinDr. McCoy: Jim, I don't mind welcoming the new crew members on board by why the dress uniforms? Captain Kirk: Well Bones, it's Christmas so I thought why not get a little dressed up. Dr. McCoy: Ok fine, but why isn't
Jump to new posts Debra Nielsen on Home & Family today by happytocollect @ Yesterday at 10:27 AM

Debra Nielsen was on Home & Family today. She talked about the 45th Anniversary of Keepsakes & the special Rocking Horse ornament. Her A pony for Christmas was also shown. She gave a sneak peek of next years A Pony for Christmas and it is
Jump to new posts Re: Gold Ball from 1998 convention. by GMB @ 12/11/18 11:19 PM

Ornament guide list this one as an "employee piece."
Jump to new posts Re: Decoupage Winged Monkey by Qui-gon Grin @ 12/11/18 07:32 PM

I was in two Target's this past week and I had no idea that the decoupage ornament line had expanded so much. As for the Wizard of Oz ornaments I only saw Dorothy and Wicked Witch.
For those who signed up and began viewing the course yesterday on Day 1, resources that include additional information discussed is located under each video, just scroll down. You can also copy and paste this info into a file for later reference. Th
Jump to new posts Re: hallmark ornaments at kohls by luckdragon @ 12/11/18 09:07 AM

Originally Posted By: JAS51I think there is a 10 day late grace period. Thatís probably true. When I worked for Toys R Us, we could force rewards dollars through as long as they were within 2 weeks of expiring.
Jump to new posts Re: Ornament Repair by Taj @ 12/10/18 10:51 PM

Thank you Nancy and Deano!
Jump to new posts Re: Heritage Ornament Collection Information by digitalDREAMBOOK @ 12/10/18 10:38 PM

2017 in now complete and all I need is 7 more hang tags to complete 2016. Here is an updated list. 2016 (7) -Blue Floral Ball -Decorative Angel -Gold Christmas Pattern -Madonna -White and Gold Set of 3 -Winter Snowflakes -Winterís Owl
Jump to new posts Re: Heritage Collection by digitalDREAMBOOK @ 12/10/18 10:32 PM

2017 in now complete and all I need is 7 more hang tags to complete 2016. Here is an updated list. 2016 (7) -Blue Floral Ball -Decorative Angel -Gold Christmas Pattern -Madonna -White and Gold Set of 3 -Winter Snowflakes -Winterís Owl
YuleLog Buy/Sell/Trade Bulletin Boards
Jump to new posts Re: Post your For Sale posts here! (Fall 2018) by jrudy @ 12/10/18 01:37 PM

Merry Miniatures Lot of 3 Penguins - $6 -1981 Sled -1983 Ice Skates -1988 Skis Lot of 4 Thanksgiving/Fall - $6 -Pilgrim Boy and Girl -Turkey EAT BEEF -Raccoon with leaves and rake Plus shipping PM or email jrudy@brtc.net thanks
Jump to new posts Re: Collectible Buttons by Taj @ 12/10/18 12:44 PM

Originally Posted By: SueDid everyone get the button given out for Gift of Memories Weekend? It was the 20th Anniversary of Mischievous Kittens. Sue Pasadena, Maryland I didn't get to store that weekend but I went this past Saturday (Dec. 8) and wa
Jump to new posts Re: Question about 2004 Ravenswood by Taj @ 12/10/18 12:38 PM

Originally Posted By: debbiegIf I remember correctly you have to turn one of the rooms to get sound. I haven't displayed this in at least a decade. This seems familiar. Or does it have to be on a specific room maybe? Seems like there was a trick to i
Jump to new posts Re: Texas Trudy's Hallmark by debbieg @ 12/10/18 09:52 AM

Lisa, According to the list on the back of their catalog Trudy's HMK is only in Texas, 28 stores! This store also added a candy/fudge counter which is something only our privately owned stores have.
Jump to new posts 2019 Yuleloggers Club by lindafay @ 12/09/18 08:42 PM

The pinned post doesn't show as new since the original has just been updated, not new, so I didn't even realize that it had been updated to 2019. If anyone is interested in joining the Yuleloggers Club, please see the pinned post above. Linda
The YuleLoggers Meeting Room
Jump to new posts Re: December 2018 Roll Call by klfjones @ 12/09/18 04:50 PM

Karen Jones
Jump to new posts Re: Message Box by susan in florida @ 12/09/18 09:21 AM

Yikes 200. I don't think I have ever had more than 10 at one time.
Jump to new posts Re: National Club Dues by happytocollect @ 12/08/18 10:10 PM

Finally got my For Keeps! Yeah
Jump to new posts Re: Is there a Festival of Trees in Your Community? by grandma lise @ 12/08/18 03:59 PM

kindacowboy, you are so creative, and generous. What a fun idea. Love the wreath. Might try building one myself one day. These ornaments took me back in time. They're from 2003! https://www.hookedonhallmark.com/search.asp?keyword=snowman+land+2003
Jump to new posts 2019 local club roster info by susan in florida @ 12/07/18 09:16 PM

2019 KOC Local Club Rosters Itís time of year! Please partner with your Hallmark Gold Crown store sponsor (if applicable) to complete the 2019 Local Club Roster. Rosters must be emailed to kocmembers@hallmark.com and received by February 28, 2019 t
Jump to new posts Re: 2018 Hallmark Movie with ornament by Moley @ 12/07/18 09:47 AM

When my husband and I tune in to a Hallmark movie, we always marvel at how little Keepsake products are featured. I understand that is because the shooting of the movie is usually months before the current year's ornaments are available. We wish th