YuleLog Home
How to Register on the Bulletin Board
Buy YuleLog Software
Join the YuleLoggers Hallmark Keepsake Ornament Collectors Club

Who's Online
1 registered (Ry_Guy_AZ), 110 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

October
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31
Forum Stats
1472 Members
15 Forums
25404 Topics
314405 Posts

Max Online: 194 @ 07/01/17 06:03 PM
Hooked On Ornaments

Google Ads
Please Help to Support the YuleLog Bulletin Boards
Web Hosting is a big expense. If you find the YuleLog Bulletin Boards helpful, amusing or profitable, and would like to make a donation to help support them, it would be appreciated!

Feel free to donate as often as you like!

Thank you for Visiting!
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Ornament Collecting Discussion
Looking forward to it!
Jump to new posts Re: Christmas Card Exchange Sign-Up Instructions by Karen Fain @ Yesterday at 09:27 PM

I agree, inserts not mandatory, entirely optional. Who isnít excited to get a Christmas card!!! They donít even have to be Hallmark. Once you do it, youíll ask, why didnít I participate in this years ago!
Jump to new posts Re: Limited Edition ornaments by luckdragon @ Yesterday at 08:55 PM

Originally Posted By: KATIE ANNDid Hallmark cancel all of the Season Treatings ornament? Moley did they process both of yours? I can explain what's happening here. Hallmark's website isn't filling the orders. The orders are being filtered to sto
Jump to new posts Re: hallmark ornaments at kohls by KATIE ANN @ Yesterday at 08:39 PM

HARVEST30
Jump to new posts Re: Mystery Hummingbird by Collector Joy @ Yesterday at 08:23 PM

If anyone has two Golden Humming Surprise Birds and wants to sell one, please PM me. I'd appreciate it very much. Joyce
Jump to new posts Re: Comic Con Exclusive Ornaments by Taj @ Yesterday at 07:54 PM

Originally Posted By: oddsbodkinsOrnaments arrived yesterday! Don't keep us in suspense. Are they as great in person?
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 Heritage Plaid Santa artist? by Trena @ Yesterday at 05:59 PM

Thanks. Trena
Using YuleLog Software
Jump to new posts Re: Using A Bar Code Scanner? by ssh1825 @ Yesterday at 03:17 PM

I've just updated Yulelog and tried to scan a barcode. It didn't find the ornament. I tried to scan another one and it couldn't find it either. Are there specific directions to do this somewhere? I guess I need someone to spell it out for me. Wa
YuleLog Buy/Sell/Trade Bulletin Boards
Jump to new posts Re: Post your Looking to Buy posts here! (Fall 2018) by PamCaldwell @ Yesterday at 12:14 PM

Wanted to buy: Ltd. Qty. 2018 Classic American Car, Ford Blue 1968 Mustang. please Email me at caldwell.pam@sbcglobal.net Thanks so much!
Disney Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2018 Sketchbook ornaments (some) are now online by Qwackertoo @ Yesterday at 08:30 AM

Free shipping today. My Sketchbook 2018 purchases are almost zero. I need to get the Old Hag from Snow White. And maybe a couple more. Sure haven't spent much this year. Is Steve Thompson even doing Sketchbook Christmas anymore?
Jump to new posts Re: Collectible Buttons by happytocollect @ 10/15/18 03:30 PM

A friend of mine called me and asked if I had the ďcouponĒ for the buttons? I told her that there were not any coupons for the buttons. She told me she asked the store she went to, and the clerk told her that you had to have a coupon for buttons.
Jump to new posts Re: Issaquah Signing Details - October 20th by btowndude @ 10/15/18 01:13 PM

The store says the signing starts at 10 a.m. Are the club members going in at 9 a.m.?
Jump to new posts Re: thrift store find by hallmark*kid @ 10/15/18 07:49 AM

Thats awesome! Im a sucker for little Christmas mice!! Yesterday at Goodwill there was a bag full of small porcelain and handmade dolls. Inside was the 1983 cloth Katybeth Angel. The whole bag was $3. I left it for someone else to purchase but it w
Jump to new posts Re: Morgantown, WV Dinner by Designer Nan @ 10/15/18 05:59 AM

The signing on Saturday starts with a complimentary breakfast from Adams Hallmark with WV apples, donuts, waters, hot chocolate and coffee. The signings will be from 10-noon, and 1-3. The leaves are starting to turn and there is a chill in the air.
Jump to new posts Re: Snow Many Memories by Taj @ 10/14/18 03:10 AM

It looks like each piece takes 3 batteries which doesn't sound unreasonable and the batteries are included. Eventually you would have to replace the batteries, but 3 per piece seems typical. Then again, I like to use battery operated candles so am us
Jump to new posts Re: Halloween Maryís Angel by beaglebabes @ 10/13/18 10:00 PM

Maybe try asking him on KeepsakeCommunity.com
The YuleLoggers Meeting Room
Jump to new posts Re: October 2018 Old Business by lindafay @ 10/13/18 09:27 PM

My fix for the meeting reminders didn't work for October. I'll work on it some more. The reminders were already set up when I took over the groups moderator position. I really don't know a lot about groups, so I've trying to figure this out. And,
Jump to new posts Re: October 2018 Treasurer's Report by lindafay @ 10/13/18 09:25 PM

Thanks for the report, Erika! Linda
Jump to new posts Re: October 2018 Secretary's Report by lindafay @ 10/13/18 09:14 PM

Thank you Michele for the report. I continue to be disappointed in the lack of turnout for voting. Linda
Jump to new posts Re: October 2018 Roll Call by lindafay @ 10/13/18 09:02 PM

Linda Adams Duncan, OK
Hello Everyone - We are just 2 weeks away from our signing with the fabulous Hallmark Artist Tracy Larsen. We will be sending final details out this week If you are attending our Friday Night Dinner and have sent in your dinner selection - we have a
YuleLog Buy/Sell/Trade Bulletin Boards
Jump to new posts Re: Post your For Sale posts here! (Fall 2018) by Miern @ 10/13/18 12:01 AM

Having a sale of all the ornaments I have left. Buy one, get one of equal or less value at half off. Buyer pays shipping. I take checks or money orders only. No PayPal. If you need a list of satisfied buyers, I have an extensive list I can provide fr
Jump to new posts Re: What I got today at Debut! by Galloping_Cat @ 10/12/18 12:44 AM

Hereís what I purchased: Happy (this one is for my sisteróI got myself one in July) Star Trek USS Enterprise metal Star Trek USS Discovery LEGO Batman Movie The Joker Batman Classic TV Series Batcycle Batman Peekbuster Batman Rebirth Disney/Pixar
Jump to new posts Re: BLine ornaments you hope for this year? by kindacowboy @ 10/11/18 03:52 PM

Went to Shopko today and there were NO B-Line ornaments. Probably 90% of Christmas is out and there was not an aisle for them as of yet. Surely they will be getting them as they have always had them and a similar line but maybe not. Things that make
Jump to new posts Re: Oct 13th FALL WAREHOUSE SALE ..... by mariem2 @ 10/11/18 01:53 AM

I wish I could go too. Marie
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >