YuleLog Home
How to Register on the Bulletin Board
YuleLog Links
Buy YuleLog Software
Join the YuleLoggers Hallmark Keepsake Ornament Collectors Club

Who's Online
2 registered (Elliott the Elf, 1 invisible), 74 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Forum Stats
5577 Members
15 Forums
25110 Topics
310097 Posts

Max Online: 194 @ 07/01/17 05:03 PM
Hooked On Ornaments

Google Ads
Please Help to Support the YuleLog Bulletin Boards
Web Hosting is a big expense. If you find the YuleLog Bulletin Boards helpful, amusing or profitable, and would like to make a donation to help support them, it would be appreciated!

Feel free to donate as often as you like!

Thank you for Visiting!
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Ornament Collecting Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: E-Mail that Product has shipped by JerseyVike @ 33 minutes 48 seconds ago

My DreamBox is in my state, so today or tomorrow is the day.
Jump to new posts Re: April For Keeps email by JerseyVike @ 35 minutes 27 seconds ago

No For Keeps in my email. Maybe today ???
Jump to new posts Re: Nesting Doll Surprise by grandma lise @ Yesterday at 10:46 PM

You all are so much nicer than I am. I've just always had a strong need to complete my collections. I want that bear! [giggle] Lisa
Jump to new posts Re: Thrift store, garage and yard sale, flea market finds 2018 by grandma lise @ Yesterday at 01:53 PM

Congrats AvalonRob! Poinsettia Fairy, the 2005 Fairy Messengers, first in series, has really dropped in price. I see THREE on Ebay right now for less than $50... https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=ha...ia&_sacat=0 If this ornament is mi
Jump to new posts Re: KOC Membership Kit Arrived by grandma lise @ Yesterday at 01:22 PM

Originally Posted By: foodladyMy mom got her membership card on Friday and Dreambox yesterday. The letter with her membership card has her name and address, but her actual membership card has my name. I thought this was strange that the card had a
Disney Forum
Jump to new posts Re: NEW limited monthly ornament series! by carstairs38 @ 04/21/18 08:11 PM

If Plane Crazy sold out, I guess it is too late to start the series. (No one offer me a copy they have or remind me about ebay or Amazon. I can't start this series. I can't, I can't, I can't!!)
Jump to new posts Re: Signing Event J's Hallmark Shop Tulsa Ok Aug 18 by beaglebabes @ 04/21/18 07:51 PM

Having gone to so very many signings, the only ones that I couldn't go to dinner was Kirlin's. Even when they sponsored the Cool Club, we could not go to the dinner. This year I am going to seven signings and have reservations for five already,
I ordered the Windows, nesting dolls and Barbie. Winter Wonderland was pretty, but I agree. I would need to see it in person first.
Jump to new posts Re: Problems logging into Crown Rewards by Taj @ 04/21/18 03:03 PM

I just logged in and had no problem.
Jump to new posts Re: Renewed my KOC membership for 2018 by Taj @ 04/21/18 03:00 PM

I renewed today. I had put it off because of the issues some people had. I used an iPad and had no probs. I never wrote down my password I created last year when I ordered the comic con ornament but my second guess was correct. Shocking since I don't
Oh my word, those Heritage ornaments are gorgeous. Each one is displayed with a rotational view video. That video gives a much better idea as to the depth of color and the reflective beauty of each one. The printed page never does justice to these
Jump to new posts Re: Even More Stores Closing! by tiggerfan @ 04/20/18 10:47 PM

I spoke with my store manager and the reason why the Georgetown store is no longer listed as a corporate store is because trudys is buying them. We have 4 trudys near us... Pflugerville (my store), Barton Creek mall in South austin, one in Kyle, Sout
Jump to new posts Re: email from Hallmark tonight that by JerseyVike @ 04/20/18 07:53 PM

I also received my membership card today.
That Barbie tree topper is stunning. I wish that soft music in the product video was emanating from the topper. Regardless it will make any tree shine. It may be too heavy for any tree if the top branch is flimsy. I think that will be your test.
Jump to new posts Re: 2018 Ornaments Sneak Peek by robster @ 04/19/18 10:38 PM

Still not convention EXCLUSIVES though. Event items,is as far as I'll go if you need to call them something,con item in a pinch. lol! You didn't see the new Falcon and Solo orny's in the DB? I kinda like the R2 with Porg,lol!
Jump to new posts Re: KOC Poll 2018 by luckdragon @ 04/19/18 08:41 PM

Originally Posted By: beaglebabesWith my renewal, rather than pay for shipping, I ordered from Town Crier Gifts to ship with my Easter ornament and fairies. You're not charged shipping on the KOC Dream Box or the Product Shop items on Hallmark.com
Jump to new posts Re: Wish List by oddsbodkins @ 04/19/18 04:53 PM

Just submitted mine online! Decided to nix the Disney storytellers at the last second once I saw my subtotal. Mine! Mine! Mine! won't be mine as that was cut as well even though I really like it. The Star Wars skirt is coming home however even th
Jump to new posts Re: New 2018 Purchase Planner by Lacey42 @ 04/19/18 03:10 PM

Thanks for the info. I'll bet it is definitely a huge undertaking for him to keep updated.
Jump to new posts Re: Hallmark Gift Card & 1 more question by Nancy C. in Shawnee, KS @ 04/18/18 08:47 PM

I suspect that Hallmark didn't have time to get the automation put together to allow you to use a gift card to pay for your membership fee. I attended a focus group last October or November, and they asked us if we'd like to be able to use Crown Rewa
Jump to new posts Re: another store closing by erika20_98 @ 04/18/18 02:02 PM

sad to hear that another store is closing. Hopefully you still have a store close to you Susan.
Jump to new posts Re: Question about requesting CR certificates by AvalonRob @ 04/17/18 06:54 PM

They will come in a purple and white envelope and the certificates are also purple and white. I used $45 of certificates for my last in-store purchase and the associate mentioned she had never seen any that looked this way. I guess many people don't
Jump to new posts Re: I WON a prize on the Hallmark community board by susan in florida @ 04/17/18 05:03 PM

The community just gave away a set of 4 Easter/Spring ornament. The next prize is the May fairy. I don't think they have picked a winner yet for it.
Jump to new posts Re: YuleLog 2017 Development Thread by erika20_98 @ 04/17/18 07:39 AM

Sean Ray, That would be awesome! Thank you for the update!
Jump to new posts Re: Power cord and magic cord.... by JerseyVike @ 04/17/18 06:34 AM

I'm wondering can multiple Power Cords be connected together ?
Jump to new posts Re: Countdown by grandma lise @ 04/16/18 12:02 PM

Thanks Ann and Stan for the countdown. Had I not popped onto Yulelog and looked at this thread last night, I wouldn't have remembered to renew today! Lisa