YuleLog Home
How to Register on the Bulletin Board
YuleLog Links
Buy YuleLog Software
Join the YuleLoggers Hallmark Keepsake Ornament Collectors Club

Who's Online
1 registered (Jason), 72 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

August
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Forum Stats
1464 Members
15 Forums
25309 Topics
313053 Posts

Max Online: 194 @ 07/01/17 06:03 PM
Hooked On Ornaments

Google Ads
Please Help to Support the YuleLog Bulletin Boards
Web Hosting is a big expense. If you find the YuleLog Bulletin Boards helpful, amusing or profitable, and would like to make a donation to help support them, it would be appreciated!

Feel free to donate as often as you like!

Thank you for Visiting!
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Ornament Collecting Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: BLine ornaments you hope for this year? by Galloping_Cat @ 37 minutes 1 second ago

This evening we ate at IHOP because I was craving pancakes. AND because the IHOP is located across the parking lot from a Walmart. (Tee Hee ) Big disappointment to discover that Walmart didn’t have the product out yet—just a big ol’ empty displ
Sunny Sue: I bumped up the post on the Issaquah signing for you. Ted
Jump to new posts Re: Issaquah Signing Details - October 20th by 88eggs @ 47 minutes 23 seconds ago

BUMP
Jump to new posts Re: Ebay Fee Increases for Sellers by SunnySue @ Today at 08:20 PM

I am happy to say I left ebay a month ago! Such a relief to be done with it. I have plenty left to sell but have shop space in an Antique mall and sell some through facebook.
Jump to new posts Re: SEASONS TREATINGS TREE by lindafay @ Today at 02:25 PM

Got my trees today. I made a quick check at lunch and they looked fine. No squashed boxes or anything. I'll have to put them together tonight to make sure they go together like they should. Linda
Jump to new posts Re: Sneak Peeks by beaglebabes @ Today at 02:22 PM

Does it really have tape in the dispenser?
Jump to new posts Re: kohl's coupon by happytocollect @ Today at 12:00 PM

I was lucky to get a 40% off. This is the first time for me. I ordered 13 ornaments which saved me over $90. They were not available at my store so they have to be shipped. I am keeping my fingers crossed that the boxes come in decent shape.
Jump to new posts Re: The SDCC Oranments by digitalDREAMBOOK @ Today at 11:42 AM

Lieutenant Arex and Lieutenant M’Ress - Robert Chad Lando Calrissian™ and Lobot™ - contracted artist The Iron Giant - contracted artist
Jump to new posts Re: Tulsa Artist Signing by lindafay @ Today at 08:47 AM

Bill and I will be in Tulsa! Linda
Jump to new posts Re: Jefferson City MO signing by beaglebabes @ Today at 07:24 AM

We are at the Hilton just a block from the store.
Jump to new posts Re: Carlton Card Ornaments - Numbers on Boxes by VinceL @ Yesterday at 10:51 PM

I neglected to mention in my original post that in many (most?) cases, the 2/3 digit number on the front of the box matches the digits included in the ornament's ID number printed on the bottom of the box. For example, the 2010 Merry Mischief Makers
Jump to new posts Re: premiere points are already showing up by JerseyVike @ Yesterday at 06:32 PM

I had to call to get my additional point when I reached 20 ornaments on Premiere weekend.
Disney Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2018 Sketchbook ornaments (some) are now online by luckdragon @ Yesterday at 07:41 AM

Shop Disney failed us this morning in favor of their Halloween line-up. *sigh* Well, I was able to order the Haunted Mansion Doom Buggy ornament. Much cheaper than ebay and free shipping.
Jump to new posts Re: Songs of the Season by elfin365 @ 08/12/18 03:44 PM

Grandma Lise, I cannot see Ralph's post...what did it say?
The YuleLoggers Meeting Room
Jump to new posts Re: August 2018 Roll Call by pss61 @ 08/11/18 12:49 PM

Pamela S. Mowry Brookville PA
Department 56 Forum
LOOKING TOI PURCHASE LEMAX & DEPT 56 CHRISTMAS, HALLOWEEN, AND CARNIVAL COLLECTIONS..NONE TOO LARGE. WE PAY FOR SHIPPING, AND MAKE ALL ARRANGEMENTS FOR IT...YOU ARE PAID IN FULL PRIOR TO THE COLLECTION BEING PICKED UP BY OUR SHIPPER. PLEASE CONT
Here are my purchases I think mine may not have the wheel Tin Barn Candle holder And this this Dept 56 Spooky Yard scene looks perfect in front of it. The battery compartment is really is corroded. What do I use to clean it again? I can't w
Jump to new posts Re: Nashville TN Artist Signing - August 11th by Gwenda @ 08/09/18 10:29 PM

We're all looking forward to welcoming everyone to the Nashville, TN Artist signing event activities this weekend (August 10th & 11th), featuring Tom Best and Orville Wilson. We're all excited. Temperatures Fri/Sat are expected to be around 88-
Jump to new posts Re: Signing event local club gift by kindacowboy @ 08/09/18 11:38 AM

I think they should just provide a cash price to cover some of the costs. But I suppose you would have problems with that as well I don't know why it is so hard for people to be fair.
My order is on the way .... and if you do have a kohls card, you can get free shipping too! Sure hope my boxes fare better than yours. Kohls is notorious for their shipping breakage, but really good about replacing damaged items. Went through about
Jump to new posts Re: San Diego, CA Artist Signing 8/25 Tammy Haddix by Santa Girl @ 08/08/18 06:39 PM

Erika, I'm sorry we won't be seeing you in San Diego. :-( Glad that you like the baskets we are putting together for raffling. Still have a few more to assemble and post pictures of in the next few weeks.
Jump to new posts Re: Langhorne PA Artist Signing 9/22 by Jason @ 08/08/18 12:12 PM

FYI last day to reserve a group rate deal for the hotel is 8/10! Dinner tickets are still available til 9/15!