YuleLog Home
How to Register on the Bulletin Board
Buy YuleLog Software
Join the YuleLoggers Hallmark Keepsake Ornament Collectors Club

Who's Online
2 registered (Jofrog23, 1 invisible), 79 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

June
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Forum Stats
1506 Members
15 Forums
25738 Topics
318875 Posts

Max Online: 194 @ 07/01/17 06:03 PM
Google Ads
Please Help to Support the YuleLog Bulletin Boards
Web Hosting is a big expense. If you find the YuleLog Bulletin Boards helpful, amusing or profitable, and would like to make a donation to help support them, it would be appreciated!

Feel free to donate as often as you like!

Thank you for Visiting!
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Ornament Collecting Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: KC signing ornaments by susan in florida @ Today at 09:54 AM

I don't bring metal ornaments, or any water globes. The plastic ones are fine and I have never had a problem. I wrapped them in bubble wrap and put them inside a box. I pack them in my carry on suitcase with som
Jump to new posts Re: Crown Plaza Hallmark Store Convention Pre-orders by Moley @ Yesterday at 11:46 PM

beaglebabes asked me to post this photo of event pins. If you right click and open image in another tab or window, you will get a better look.
YuleLog Buy/Sell/Trade Bulletin Boards
Jump to new posts Re: Post your For Sale posts here! (Summer 2019) by Betty Peach @ Yesterday at 03:42 PM

I offer for sale these ornaments. Postage will be added to the price. PM me here with the ornament you are interested in and your zip code, so I can figure the postage. 2002 Snow Buddies Repaint - QX8003 $25.00 2003 Click Your Heels - QXI
Jump to new posts Re: Snow Buddies Surprise are in very limited supply. by beaglebabes @ 06/14/19 09:55 AM

If I find it after Christmas for half off I may get it. Just like the musical Mary's Angels, I waited for that but they were gone. That is life!
Jump to new posts Re: From Hallmark: Dream Book Corrections by beaglebabes @ 06/14/19 12:09 AM

Originally Posted By: susan in floridaI think they need a proof reader. I agree 100%. I would love to do it. I have done this in the past for a book convention and had fun doing it.
Jump to new posts Re: Convention Update Email by hazelstovey @ 06/13/19 09:07 PM

I'd also planned to have an ornament signed that I thought would be in the registration bag -- "Remember the Magic" Snowflake -- so am disappointed to learn I won't get it until afterwards. Guess I'll just have to pack another ornament and
Jump to new posts Re: Local club KC event center piece by debbieg @ 06/13/19 05:24 PM

Also seems like a way for HMK to save money on table decorations.
Jump to new posts Re: Hallmark ornament collecting slow period by APAL2016 @ 06/12/19 06:18 AM

Since the beginning of this year I have added 30+ older ones including the 2005 Christmas at Last
Post your Looking to Trade posts here! (2019 KOC Event) This thread is specifically meant to connect those attending the 2019 Kansas City KOC event in August. Just click on the New Reply button and add a message! To email someone about a post, clic
Jump to new posts Post your For Sale posts here! (2019 KOC Event) by Sean Ray @ 06/11/19 01:13 PM

Post your For Sale posts here! (2019 KOC Event) This thread is specifically meant to connect buyers/sellers who will be attending the 2019 Kansas City KOC Event in August. Just click on the New Reply button and add a message! To email someone about
Post your Looking to Buy posts here! (KOC Event 2019) This thread is specifically meant to connect buyers/sellers who will be attending the 2019 Kansas City KOC Event in August. Note that we have a new Marketplace that can be a great tool to buy an
Jump to new posts Post your Looking to Buy posts here! (Summer 2019) by Sean Ray @ 06/11/19 01:12 PM

Post your Looking to Buy posts here! (Summer 2019) Just click on the New Reply button and add a message! To email someone about a post, click on their name, select View Profile, and look for their eMail address. If you want people to be able to cont
Post your Looking to Trade posts here! (Summer 2019) Just click on the New Reply button and add a message! To email someone about a post, click on their name, select View Profile, and look for their eMail address. If you want people to be able to co
Jump to new posts Re: hallmark winner by DeniseC @ 06/10/19 03:55 PM

The Cockatiel arrived today. Thank you Hallmark. DeniseC
Jump to new posts Re: 2019 YuleLog Club Membership Information by erika20_98 @ 06/10/19 03:19 PM

dustypaws428 - yes, your payment has been received and I've sent an email to Ted with your details. Your payment will be processed today, thanks!
Jump to new posts Re: Kohlís ornaments by JerseyVike @ 06/10/19 08:14 AM

Looking forward to what Kohl's will have.
Jump to new posts Re: June Hallmark newsletter by JerseyVike @ 06/10/19 08:14 AM

Got it !!!
The YuleLoggers Meeting Room
Jump to new posts Re: June 2019 Roll Call by Connie S. @ 06/10/19 06:49 AM

Connie Stauffer Elkhart, Indiana
Jump to new posts Re: NEW Digital Dream Book Website by Elliott the Elf @ 06/10/19 04:12 AM

The site is really quite nice. I have made sure to book mark it for my many future visits. Thank you.
Jump to new posts Re: Mary's Angels Series suggestion Idea by Elliott the Elf @ 06/10/19 04:09 AM

This was a series that I had to back collect. I didn't start collecting until the 90's and I just fell in love with these ones.
The YuleLoggers Meeting Room
Jump to new posts Re: June 2019 New Business by susan in florida @ 06/09/19 07:15 PM

21 so far. Sorry STILL no information from Hallmark about local club dinner/ get together.