YuleLog Home
How to Register on the Bulletin Board
YuleLog Links
Buy YuleLog Software
Join the YuleLoggers Hallmark Keepsake Ornament Collectors Club

Who's Online
3 registered (luckdragon, foodlady, debbieg), 52 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Forum Stats
5527 Members
14 Forums
24387 Topics
299297 Posts

Max Online: 166 @ 11/18/12 08:16 AM
Google Ads
Local Hallmark Store

Please Help to Support the YuleLog Bulletin Boards
Web Hosting is a big expense. If you find the YuleLog Bulletin Boards helpful, amusing or profitable, and would like to make a donation to help support them, it would be appreciated!

Feel free to donate as often as you like!

Thank you for Visiting!
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Ornament Collecting Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: The 2017 Dream Book Arrived! by debbieg @ 6 minutes 5 seconds ago

If I had my ornaments sent to my store, where would HMK send my Dreambook?
Jump to new posts Re: Hallmark Dream Book now online with sounds and videos by Qui-gon Grin @ 25 minutes 50 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: luckdragon I'll say that I do think the leg lamp this year isn't that bad since I like how it lights up, but I won't be buying it. I guess Hallmark wants to simulate the glow of electric sex.
Jump to new posts Re: Limited Quantity Ornaments ??? by lapetitebaker @ Today at 01:37 PM

The only one that jumps out to me this year is Christmas in Kansas City. I can never pass up the Snowtop Lodge-style pieces!
Jump to new posts Re: YuleLog 2017 Development Thread by lapetitebaker @ Today at 01:31 PM

I'd be willing to help as well!
Jump to new posts Re: Future Dream Book Format: Suggestions-Ideas-Hopes by Barbara Harris @ Yesterday at 07:59 PM

Thank you all for your comments and the additions you made, especially about the photos!! Seems that we are in agreement on most points. Hoping to see pro/neutral/con responses from other YL Board participants. I feel certain, but can't prove, th
Jump to new posts Re: Nostalgic Home series by Emma @ Yesterday at 04:29 PM

I think I just might have to buy the Hallmark Card Store, to go with Clara's Hallmark. I bought Clara's Hallmark to give to my first granddaughter. Her name is Ciara. You can't see the l that good on the ornament. I call it CIARA'S HALLMARK.
Jump to new posts Re: My Version of the 2017 Wish List by Elliott the Elf @ Yesterday at 02:18 PM

Thank you Nancy, I was able to turn my list in a few days ago with your assistance. I did make a few modifications on it but they were nothing compared to the work you had put into it. I thank you very much for sharing.
Jump to new posts Re: Majestic Wildreness tabletop info. by Qwackertoo @ Yesterday at 07:39 AM

Thanks, Nancy for that info. I'm not sure what my store here was called back in those days . . . I know a few years they had the Showcase stores but I believe this was before that era . . . her display cases that held these pieces (and other thin
Originally Posted By: susan in florida the helmets made in the same numbers.? Or is one color harder to find? Sorry I haven't been following this. I have the same question for Stormtrooper helmet and the Puppy Love Lab.
Jump to new posts Re: tickets by btowndude @ Yesterday at 04:01 AM

You should move post down to the Buy, Sell, Trade Boards. You should also post when are your four signing times.
Disney Forum
Originally Posted By: Qwackertoo 1st monthly series = zero skips 2nd monthly series = zero skips Current monthly series = several skips + one I should have skipped but didn't, so 4 skips + 1 shoulda skipped Seems many hung around for days and wee
YuleLog Buy/Sell/Trade Bulletin Boards
Jump to new posts Re: Post your For Sale posts here! (April) by Bea625 @ 04/24/17 09:18 AM

I have over 75% of 2015 Hallmark Keepsake ornaments available at anywhere from 50% to 90% off. All of which have the original boxes and are in good-mint condition. Also, I have a decent amount of 2014s. Let me know if you're interested in any and I c
I like the chickadee with the hat and it may just be me, but I'm getting a Christopher Reeve vibe from the mini Superman. It may not look that way in person, but for now that my impression.
Jump to new posts Re: No Gold Crown designation in dream book by AshleyC @ 04/21/17 09:44 PM

Originally Posted By: luckdragonYep. Lands End is in a lot of Sears stores (not sure why since Sears is kind of failing). Land's End is owned by Sears Holding.
Jump to new posts Re: OT: Kohl's Kids Care - Little Golden Book Promo by kindacowboy @ 04/21/17 09:34 PM

Oh My Gosh thank you for posting this. I want to see the plush in person but I think I will get all of them as well as the books. I want to do something with the hallmark ornaments and these for my August decor at the office. and I am really really
Department 56 Forum
Jump to new posts Replacement Power Adapter by bennko @ 04/20/17 02:07 PM

Hi folks, I'm trying to source a replacement power adapter for Uptown Motors Ford Snow Village. I have tried contacting Dept56 several times but not heard back any suggestions where I might find one for sale? Thanks!
Jump to new posts Re: Comic Con Ornaments by robster @ 04/20/17 12:06 AM

A wild guess at the price for the ships based on last year would be either 35 or 40 bucks. They're still not con exclusives,since they will be available online afterwards,to KOC members. Might get Enterprise-C,not bothered with the rest.