YuleLog Home
How to Register on the Bulletin Board
YuleLog Links
Buy YuleLog Software
Join the YuleLoggers Hallmark Keepsake Ornament Collectors Club

Who's Online
0 registered (), 45 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Forum Stats
5549 Members
15 Forums
24702 Topics
303931 Posts

Max Online: 194 @ 07/01/17 06:03 PM
Hooked On Ornaments

Google Ads
Please Help to Support the YuleLog Bulletin Boards
Web Hosting is a big expense. If you find the YuleLog Bulletin Boards helpful, amusing or profitable, and would like to make a donation to help support them, it would be appreciated!

Feel free to donate as often as you like!

Thank you for Visiting!
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Ornament Collecting Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Fall 2017 For Keeps & QVC Keepsakes by magster2 @ Today at 02:37 AM

Still no For Keeps.
Jump to new posts Re: Hallmark Fluffballs by Santa Girl @ Today at 01:01 AM

I'm so sorry for misleading anyone. It was not CVS it was Walgreens that has the Nightmart Before Christmas Fluffballs.
Forum Tips, Tricks, and Testing
Jump to new posts Re: Test ??? by JerseyVike @ Yesterday at 09:18 PM

QVC details coming...
Jump to new posts Re: Hallmark B-line 2017 by JerseyVike @ Yesterday at 09:16 PM

Picked up a Hallmark red box ornament of the a Star Wars The Last Jedi StormTrooper, at Kmart.
Jump to new posts Re: 26 Days until Debut! by JerseyVike @ Yesterday at 09:12 PM

Less than two weeks !!!
Jump to new posts Re: Ornament Debut Offers and Details by JerseyVike @ Yesterday at 09:11 PM

The certificate should say what its for. I received two in the Deput mailer, and I can see that theirs at least one coming in the Open House mailer.
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 Ornament Puzzle by JerseyVike @ Yesterday at 09:09 PM

I'm thinking of getting it and then framing after we complete it. It would make a great Christmas decoration.
Jump to new posts Re: Really fun new items at Hallmark by Qwackertoo @ Yesterday at 07:48 PM

Puzzle is quite tempting but with the lower quality non-Springbok offerings . . . makes it easier to resist. Especially IF paying full price.
Jump to new posts Re: Christmas Card Exchange This Year? by lapetitebaker @ Yesterday at 07:38 PM

I'm interested again as well! It was one of the highlights of the season for me last year.
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone have snow yet? by lapetitebaker @ Yesterday at 07:37 PM

No snow here yet. We're going to be in the 80s tomorrow and the beginning of the week so I imagine it will be a late snow year. Typically, the earliest we'll get snow is in October but the past few years have been oddly warm until January.
YuleLog Buy/Sell/Trade Bulletin Boards
Jump to new posts Re: Post your For Sale posts here! (September) by APAL2016 @ Yesterday at 04:35 PM

The following 2017 Event ornaments are for sale if interested please PM me or email dben01796@gmail.com Lavender Fairy $150.00 Caramel Apple Goodness $50.00 BOB Blue Grosbeak $100.00 Peppy Penguin $40.00 Frosty Fun Decade $25.00 Shipping not inc
Disney Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Sketchbook line reveal?... Just Around the Riverbend? by carstairs38 @ Yesterday at 04:20 PM

Not a bad set, but I need to save my ornament money right now.
Jump to new posts Re: Thrift Store finds! by kindacowboy @ 09/22/17 08:30 PM

And today I got a 2001 NH&S Garage for $1.50 in box. Also missed a sale that must have gotten listed late on the papers website as it started at 3 today but wasn't listed last night. I will hit it tomorrow. It lists keepsake ornaments in the ad
Jump to new posts Re: Getting excited for decorating the office! by kindacowboy @ 09/22/17 08:54 AM

Oh thanks. I will look them up
Jump to new posts Re: Hallmark date book by Trena @ 09/21/17 09:15 PM

The year has red and yellow flowers around the numbers. There is also green and red floral leaves.
Jump to new posts Re: Kohl's 2017 Keepsake Ornaments now online by Bea625 @ 09/21/17 09:59 AM

Originally Posted By: npjunkieas an employee of a brick and mortar Hallmark, I really don't want to hear the woo is me my store has closed and I have to drive hours to my closest Hallmark tales....when you support other businesses{Kohls, CVS, Walgree
Jump to new posts Re: OT: Stay safe in Texas by mariem2 @ 09/19/17 01:58 AM

We haven't been hearing much about Texas on the news these days but we are still thinking about you guys. Marie
Jump to new posts Re: OT- Florida - Irma by mariem2 @ 09/19/17 01:48 AM

Glad to hear that you and your families are safe. Property can be fixed and replaced. Thank goodness you didn't get flooded out too. Sorry to hear about the damages to your homes. Marie
Department 56 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: LOOKING TO PURCHASE YOUR DEPT 56 COLLECTION by Toni E @ 09/17/17 11:31 PM

We purchase Dept 56 collections.....none too large, as well as all accessories, too. Reasonable offers made, and payment is made in full prior to shipment. We make all arrangements for shipping, and pay for that as well. Contact Toni @ iselldept56@ya