YuleLog Home
How to Register on the Bulletin Board
YuleLog Links
Buy YuleLog Software
Join the YuleLoggers Hallmark Keepsake Ornament Collectors Club

Who's Online
0 registered (), 96 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Forum Stats
5581 Members
15 Forums
25193 Topics
311162 Posts

Max Online: 194 @ 07/01/17 05:03 PM
Hooked On Ornaments

Google Ads
Please Help to Support the YuleLog Bulletin Boards
Web Hosting is a big expense. If you find the YuleLog Bulletin Boards helpful, amusing or profitable, and would like to make a donation to help support them, it would be appreciated!

Feel free to donate as often as you like!

Thank you for Visiting!
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Ornament Collecting Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: San Diego, CA Artist Signing 8/25 Tammy Haddix by carstairs38 @ Yesterday at 10:51 PM

I wish I could go. Sounds like it is going to be a fun time.
Christmas in July has started early at one of our local stores! Today I picked up a 2010 Spirit of Christmas no box in bag with three other glass ornaments 2003 Mother Daughter clip on no box 2001 Upon the Housetop worn box Another Lets
Jump to new posts Re: Austin, TX signing on 9/15 Information by tiggerfan @ 06/19/18 04:33 PM

I have been asked to post the following regarding the Austin signing on Sept 15: Additional information on the Austin Signing – Sept 15, 2018 with Sharon Visker Saturday, September 15, 2018 Trudy’s Hallmark #35 Barton Creek Square Mall, Austin,
Jump to new posts Re: Hallmark Reward Certificates by AnneTx @ 06/19/18 09:32 AM

I find this interesting since you can request certificates in varying amounts. Seems like if a store is putting a limit on certificate use, it would be on the $$ amount or the percentage of the total purchase. I never heard anyone mention a limit bef
Jump to new posts Re: Ornament Premier Offers and Details. by Qui-gon Grin @ 06/18/18 07:00 PM

I have to say I do enjoy the midnight openings (I hesitate to use the word opening, as they just don't close on Friday night) but it will also be nice to stay home. There used to be large crowd, but over the past two years there has been a smaller cr
Jump to new posts Re: Joy's Hallmark store signing 8/4/18 by MicheleB @ 06/18/18 06:12 PM

Starting on July 14th, at Joy’s Hallmark in Marlton, NJ, you will have the opportunity to donate $10, per ticket, to the Ronald McDonald House to win a signed #56 Chris Long jersey which comes with a Certificate of Authenticity signed by Jeffrey Luri
Jump to new posts Re: Premiere Bonus Points? by susan in florida @ 06/18/18 05:53 PM

July 14-15 is your chance to unlock the biggest Bonus Points of the year. PLUS— • Buy 5 and unlock an additional 1,000 Bonus Points. • Buy 10 and unlock an additional 3,000 Bonus Points. • Buy 15 and unlock an additional 6,000 Bonus Points. Earn 10
Hello - As of today we have 14 seats left for our Friday Night Dinner - the room capacity is 90 - thank you to everyone for contacting Pat Graham quickly - our club is working on making this an outstanding event for all of you who are attending
Disney Forum
I think the 2 dwarfs in the mine car is an excellent representation of the new Seven Dwarfs Mine Ride. I wasn't interested in the ornament until I rode the ride this week. It has moved to a high spot on my shopping list.
Disney Forum
Jump to new posts Re: NEW limited monthly ornament series! by Qwackertoo @ 06/17/18 09:14 AM

How frustrating, especially since your stayed up very late or woke up extremely early to buy it. I think in all the years of my Disney ordering that has happened once on one of the sketchbook ornaments in 2016 or 2017.
YuleLog Buy/Sell/Trade Bulletin Boards
Jump to new posts Re: Post your Looking to Buy posts here! (May) by grandma lise @ 06/16/18 05:15 PM

I'm interested in purchasing the KOC ornament, Christmas Window 2018. PM or email me. Thanks! Lisa
Jump to new posts Re: Atlanta GA signing by kindacowboy @ 06/16/18 11:46 AM

Getting these to the top for ease of finding information.
Jump to new posts Re: Erin's Hallmark 10/27 Signing Hotel Info by kindacowboy @ 06/16/18 11:45 AM

Jump to new posts Re: Nashville TN Artist Signing - August 11th by kindacowboy @ 06/16/18 11:45 AM

Jump to new posts Re: Langhorne PA Artist Signing 9/22 by kindacowboy @ 06/16/18 11:45 AM

Jump to new posts Re: Ridgeland MS signing by kindacowboy @ 06/16/18 11:44 AM

Jump to new posts Re: Signing Event J's Hallmark Shop Tulsa Ok Aug 18 by kindacowboy @ 06/16/18 11:11 AM

Jump to new posts Re: Little Green Apple Artist Signing by Collector Joy @ 06/15/18 06:53 PM

Thank you beaglebabes, I was thinking of doing that this weekend. See you up there in September.
Jump to new posts Re: New Users by MicheleB @ 06/14/18 02:05 PM

Didn't see that Nancy. Thanks for the help.