YuleLog Home
How to Register on the Bulletin Board
YuleLog Links
Buy YuleLog Software
Join the YuleLoggers Hallmark Keepsake Ornament Collectors Club

Who's Online
0 registered (), 27 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Forum Stats
5558 Members
15 Forums
24830 Topics
305875 Posts

Max Online: 194 @ 07/01/17 06:03 PM
Hooked On Ornaments

Google Ads
Please Help to Support the YuleLog Bulletin Boards
Web Hosting is a big expense. If you find the YuleLog Bulletin Boards helpful, amusing or profitable, and would like to make a donation to help support them, it would be appreciated!

Feel free to donate as often as you like!

Thank you for Visiting!
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Ornament Collecting Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Orlando's Festival of Trees 2017 by grandma lise @ Today at 04:38 PM

Wow, that's art! Thanks Queli. Lisa
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Thanksgiving by susan in florida @ Today at 04:03 PM

Dinner done. Dishes done and food put away. Now to sit down and RELAX for a hour before APPLE PIE!!! Happy THanksgiving.
Jump to new posts Re: Thrift Store finds! by pxsrdh @ Today at 10:53 AM

Diana...thanks for all the info. You did good! I especially liked the Starbucks items.
Jump to new posts Re: Question re history of 1995 Coming to See Santa by Qui-gon Grin @ Today at 07:39 AM

Originally Posted By: Diana* She also contacted somebody who knows about Vintage KC information and they sent her a nifty photo of the huge store display window with Santa (and a horse and elephant among other things). If you are a member of the Ha
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 Mayor's Christmas Tree Ornament by susan in florida @ Yesterday at 07:11 PM

Thanks for posting. The ice skate is cute.
Jump to new posts Re: Christmas Party Games by susan in florida @ Yesterday at 07:08 PM

Another fun way to do a gift exchange. Everyone hold a package. Someone read the poem "The Night Before Christmas". Every time the word "THE" is said you pass the gift to the left. You won't believe how many times
Disney Forum
Jump to new posts 2017 DMR ornament by luckdragon @ Yesterday at 04:57 PM

https://disneymovierewards.go.com/rewards/dmr-ornament-2017-8503 Beauty and the Beast this year. Not a spinner though. I went ahead and redeemed. Love it!
Department 56 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Department 56 pieces for sale by suzylawson @ Yesterday at 09:08 AM

I have over 100 pieces of New England Village and other Dept 56 accessories. I will sell it all or by the piece. Let me know if you would like a list.
Department 56 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: LOOKING TO PURCHASE YOUR DEPT 56 COLLECTION by suzylawson @ Yesterday at 09:04 AM

I have over 100 pieces of the New England village and Dept 56 accessories.
Jump to new posts Re: OT: anybody heard of the LOL toy for girls? by pxsrdh @ 11/21/17 08:00 PM

Right now the L.O.L. Surprise dolls are hard to find because people are buying them for Christmas. Everything is hard to find during the Christmas season. Those toys were released in the summer and I bought several of them without any problems. I th
Disney Forum
Magical Rush on "Holiday Decor" but the ornaments aren't on sale (I checked on the Frozen music and boxed set, as well as Baymax).
Jump to new posts Re: Gold Crown Reward Certificates Mail/email by susan in florida @ 11/21/17 04:39 PM

I will stay with paper too.
Forum Tips, Tricks, and Testing
Jump to new posts Re: Test ??? by JerseyVike @ 11/21/17 07:56 AM

December
YuleLog Buy/Sell/Trade Bulletin Boards
Jump to new posts Re: Post your For Sale posts here! (November) by APAL2016 @ 11/20/17 09:24 AM

For Sale - 2017 Event Fairy for $100.00 plus shipping. Email at dben01796@gmail.com if interested
Jump to new posts Re: Gift of Memories Weekend booklet 2017 by JerseyVike @ 11/20/17 08:20 AM

We haven't received a Gift of the Memories Weekend booklet, but we did receive a Holiday Gift Guide Booklet.
Jump to new posts Re: Almost Tree Trimming Time by carstairs38 @ 11/19/17 04:02 PM

Looking good. My outside lights are up, but I don't think my inside lights are going to get up before I go home for Thanksgiving.
YuleLog Buy/Sell/Trade Bulletin Boards
Hello, Again this year I am looking to purchase a local Club ornament for 2017. Please contact me if you have an extra to sell. Thanks, Ken
Cute display, cowboy. Love the little tree.
Jump to new posts Re: Any Sedalia, Missouri collectors???/ by Nancy C. in Shawnee, KS @ 11/17/17 10:00 PM

Originally Posted By: kindacowboyOf course this is providing the Hallmark shop is still open in Jeff City. I got that information from the 2017 list on Hallmark.com. If the store isn't there it's not been gone long.