YuleLog Home
How to Register on the Bulletin Board
Buy YuleLog Software

Who's Online
1 registered (susan in florida), 64 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

August
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Forum Stats
1515 Members
15 Forums
25848 Topics
320150 Posts

Max Online: 194 @ 07/01/17 06:03 PM
Google Ads
Please Help to Support the YuleLog Bulletin Boards
Web Hosting is a big expense. If you find the YuleLog Bulletin Boards helpful, amusing or profitable, and would like to make a donation to help support them, it would be appreciated!

Feel free to donate as often as you like!

Thank you for Visiting!
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Ornament Collecting Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: hoping for KC points soon by DeniseC @ Today at 08:09 AM

I contacted Hallmark by email twice. They said that they would investigate. I even copied my registration acknowledgement with all of my information. I also called them, and after the 4th call they were able to "force" add the points to my
Jump to new posts Re: Thrift store find by APAL2016 @ Today at 05:40 AM

Found 1988 Kitty Capers last week at GW
Jump to new posts Re: Having fun in KC but a little chaos too!! by beaglebabes @ Yesterday at 11:00 PM

No scavenger hunt for me. I was in line for most of Thursday and Friday. And I had no app so it could not be done.
YuleLog Buy/Sell/Trade Bulletin Boards
I would like to make a trade for the Frosty Friends event repaint and the 2019 charter member ornament from the event. I have game prizes from the last few Kansas city events (prior to 2019) plus other ornaments. Please let me know what you are looki
I would like to purchase one of the canvas registration bags if anyone has one to sell. Please email me at mshmk55@cox.net Thanks in advance, Terri Legrand Thank you to all that replied to my request. I have now purchased this bag.
Jump to new posts Re: 2019 YuleLog Club Membership Information by lindafay @ 08/19/19 01:38 PM

Originally Posted By: PamCI'm not sure what I was doing wrong as I was on the yuleloggers club website & tried to follow all directions. The Yuleloggers Club website was hacked a while back. Bill has worked on it on and off but I think the c
I have an extra Frosty Friends repaint and a North Pole Tree Trimmer(gold bow) from the event for $250 each + shipping. If interested, email is best way to connect. I pack in box only and will insure if you choose. Genny
Jump to new posts Re: Christmas at Hobby Lobby by Emma @ 08/19/19 12:16 AM

Hobby Lobby is now 40% off of Christmas decor, including trees.
Jump to new posts Re: Yulelog Software Update by kindacowboy @ 08/18/19 02:03 PM

OMG thanks for the heads up! I have the 3 so it looks like it is not an issue on the older ones but I paused updates anyway. I figured about the scanner as the photos don't work directly from the camera on the Surface. But I can use it for selling so
Jump to new posts Re: Gift Ornaments from Hallmark by pxsrdh @ 08/17/19 11:50 PM

I need Luigi. I'm going to look for him at Walmart.
Jump to new posts Re: Kansas city convention auction by MJKamenar @ 08/17/19 11:26 AM

I stayed for the whole event! It was awesome!! They raised approx. $57,000.
Jump to new posts Re: Sneak Peek...2020 Barbie ornaments by homemadebycarol @ 08/16/19 04:57 PM

Love these! Will probably get all of them except for the shoe.
Jump to new posts Re: Interactive snow bells by AnneTx @ 08/16/19 04:24 PM

Thanks, Marc. I thought I had seen them somewhere but just couldn't locate the info again! Looks like this will be a promotion on Thanksgiving weekend. Thanks for keeping us informed! You are the best. Was great to see you in KC. Hope you had a great
Jump to new posts Re: 2019 Celebration/ComicCon Ornament Info Thread by Qui-gon Grin @ 08/16/19 10:42 AM

Originally Posted By: carstairs38If I were a bigger Star Trek fan, I think I'd be excited about this. Although I'm really surprised that Spock isn't part of the first group of ornaments. Maybe if I knew the episode, it would make sense. Probably