YuleLog Home
How to Register on the Bulletin Board
Buy YuleLog Software
Join the YuleLoggers Hallmark Keepsake Ornament Collectors Club

Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 66 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

April
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Forum Stats
1500 Members
15 Forums
25678 Topics
318253 Posts

Max Online: 194 @ 07/01/17 06:03 PM
Google Ads
Please Help to Support the YuleLog Bulletin Boards
Web Hosting is a big expense. If you find the YuleLog Bulletin Boards helpful, amusing or profitable, and would like to make a donation to help support them, it would be appreciated!

Feel free to donate as often as you like!

Thank you for Visiting!
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Ornament Collecting Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Wish list event? by carstairs38 @ Today at 02:18 AM

As much as I love my store, they have never done anything for a wish list event. I am going to try to get my wish list in later today and not worry about the "event."
Jump to new posts Re: Some Premiere, Debut Offers and Other Info. by hazelstovey @ Yesterday at 09:55 PM

Yep, reminds me of the '04 "Rudolph & Santa" vs. the '12 "Won't You Guide My Sleigh". A least then there was a change of name for the ornament plus one lit up while the other did not. Doesn't look like that's the case this tim
Jump to new posts Re: 2019 Line Count by hazelstovey @ Yesterday at 08:50 PM

Thanks for posting the link to The Grinch ornament. I think it looks identical to the last Grinch Keepsake that Hallmark released in 2017.
Jump to new posts Re: Collectively Speaking by beaglebabes @ 04/18/19 08:36 PM

Ok, thank you everyone. I thought I had misses something.
Jump to new posts Re: 2019 DreamBox watch... by Nancy C. in Shawnee, KS @ 04/18/19 08:05 PM

Originally Posted By: susan in floridaSnowflake ornament stand is pretty. I put a Here Comes Easter Ornament on it with a few other Easter ornaments around the base. I didn't want to wait until Christmas to use it. I've had a few Easters when
Jump to new posts Re: Collectively Speaking by kindacowboy @ 04/18/19 06:27 PM

42 on mine and I was number 5 to turn one in. I did it over my dinner break tonight. There are another 40 I want LOL. I always save back a few to get with the rewards dollars and the specials at Kohls.
Jump to new posts Re: Got my Spring For Keeps today by kindacowboy @ 04/18/19 06:12 PM

Mine came last friday- I have already downloaded the book
Jump to new posts Re: Product Shop Purchase Email by kindacowboy @ 04/18/19 06:10 PM

Mine should arrive tomorrow!
Jump to new posts Re: Info about KOC in 2019 by JAS51 @ 04/18/19 01:52 AM

I hope so--I would really like to be able to pick up my 2019 Membership box and the April 1 ornaments in the next day or so.
Jump to new posts OFF TOPIC Manchester NH by debbieg @ 04/16/19 09:50 AM

I will be driving from Boston to Manchester next week. I'm looking for a dinner restaurant that serves lobster in more ways than just steamed lobster. Locating a restaurant in Manchester that serves lobster is more difficult than you might think. An
Jump to new posts Re: Favorites? Who has favorites yet? by luckdragon @ 04/14/19 07:44 PM

Originally Posted By: JerseyVikeDoes Jim Shore do an Arrow/Green Arrow or other Justice League superhero? Maybe in the future. They just started doing DC Comics in January.
Jump to new posts Re: Suggestions for ornaments for the Snowflake stand by JerseyVike @ 04/14/19 05:55 PM

Don't have an ornament yet, but Debbie is planning on using it under the icicle tree.
Jump to new posts Re: 2019 Store Version of the Dream Book by JerseyVike @ 04/14/19 05:52 PM

I've never compared the two side by side.
The YuleLoggers Meeting Room
Jump to new posts Re: April 2019 Roll Call by Peg @ 04/13/19 10:07 PM

Peg Beauregard Georgetown, MA