YuleLog Home
How to Register on the Bulletin Board
Buy YuleLog Software
Join the YuleLoggers Hallmark Keepsake Ornament Collectors Club

Who's Online
3 registered (Nancy Major, 2 invisible), 104 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Forum Stats
1493 Members
15 Forums
25615 Topics
317033 Posts

Max Online: 194 @ 07/01/17 06:03 PM
Hooked On Ornaments

Google Ads
Please Help to Support the YuleLog Bulletin Boards
Web Hosting is a big expense. If you find the YuleLog Bulletin Boards helpful, amusing or profitable, and would like to make a donation to help support them, it would be appreciated!

Feel free to donate as often as you like!

Thank you for Visiting!
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Ornament Collecting Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Convention website by 88eggs @ 20 minutes 17 seconds ago

Yes. "control P" printed okay for me--there was a slight overlap on a couple of items. Ted
Jump to new posts Re: ??? Amy’s 75% off Walmart 75% ?? by steffinie @ 37 minutes 49 seconds ago

My local Walmart store was 75% off yesterday (Feb. 19th) for Valentine's Day products. So, hopefully everyone can find what they are looking for at 75% off very soon! Stephanie
YuleLog Buy/Sell/Trade Bulletin Boards
Looking to trade two complete sets of artists signing passes for product vouchers at the fall convention.Notify me if interested . sbfahy@yahoo.com thanks Bill
Jump to new posts Re: Post your Looking to Buy posts here! (Winter 2018-19) by Elliott the Elf @ Today at 04:01 AM

With the new limiting registrations for the KOC event, is there anyone who brings a family member or friend to the event that would be willing to get ornaments for me? I will pay their registration fee in addition to the ornament costs and you get
Jump to new posts Re: Kansas City getting ready by susan in florida @ Yesterday at 09:59 PM

has hallmark gone mad!?!?!
Jump to new posts Re: Info about KOC in 2019 by JerseyVike @ 02/18/19 08:06 PM

Six weeks, 42 days till the 2019 DreamBook is online.
Jump to new posts Re: Crown rewards log-in problem by JAS51 @ 02/18/19 07:36 PM

Firefox is working for me.
Jump to new posts Re: Hallmark ornament collecting slow period by JerseyVike @ 02/18/19 07:44 AM

Interested in what the event product is, but I'm really looking forward to the new DreamBook.
Jump to new posts Re: Thrift store find by grandma lise @ 02/17/19 10:08 PM

Awesome finds! This Big! is really cute, and Winter Trimmers, set of 6 felt, miniature ornaments is one of my all time favorite collections. I think I have 6 sets. They compliment the chalkware ornament collections from 2002 and 2003 and look so good
Jump to new posts Re: Post your For Sale posts here! (Winter 2018-19) by MicheleB @ 02/16/19 08:40 PM

I have the following items for sale: 1996 2nd Football Legends Troy Aikman - $4.00 1996 Olympic Triumph - $4.00 1997 Detroit Pistons - $3.00 2000 6th Hoop Stars Karl Malone - $5.00 2012 Voice Changing Elf (2 of them) - $10.00 each 2013 19th Football
kindacowboy, don't laugh but on one forum I can only post pictures in the landscape orientation, in the other the portrait orientation, which I can never keep straight. So... When I want to share a picture on this or the other forum, I take a pictu
Jump to new posts Re: More Ebay craziness... by Qwackertoo @ 02/16/19 05:42 PM

Originally Posted By: kindacowboyI know I get so tired of people and the grass is greener philosophy. Sure some states have more taxes EHEM MINE! But really most of it is a wash in the end. From the Tax Foundation: Real purchasing power of the 1.
Jump to new posts Re: 2019 YuleLog Club Membership Information by susan in florida @ 02/15/19 02:22 PM

I think Hallmark has said it before...they have just never tried to enforce it before. Who knows if they will this year or not....