YuleLog Home
How to Register on the Bulletin Board
Buy YuleLog Software

Who's Online
1 registered (MrsChristmasTree), 77 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

December
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31
Forum Stats
1524 Members
15 Forums
25989 Topics
321510 Posts

Max Online: 395 @ 11/04/19 09:36 PM
Google Ads
Please Help to Support the YuleLog Bulletin Boards
Web Hosting is a big expense. If you find the YuleLog Bulletin Boards helpful, amusing or profitable, and would like to make a donation to help support them, it would be appreciated!

Feel free to donate as often as you like!

Thank you for Visiting!
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
YuleLog Buy/Sell/Trade Bulletin Boards
Jump to new posts FOR SALE by debbieg @ Today at 02:55 PM

All items are plus USPS shipping 1999 #1 Town & Country Farm House (tin) $10.00 2001 KOC Event "Lettera, Mrs. Claus & Globus" $10.00 2002 KOC Event "Santa's Big Night" $15.00 2003 #5 Town & Country School &
Ornament Collecting Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Christmas Card Exchange for 2019 by Stephanie Marshall @ Today at 08:33 AM

thank you
Looks like hes going at 100 miles an hour!
Jump to new posts Re: Toys for Tots by pxsrdh @ Today at 06:36 AM

Thanks for the tip!
Jump to new posts Re: 2020 Local Club Roster by Nancy C. in Shawnee, KS @ Yesterday at 11:02 PM

Originally Posted By: MicheleBI did send a private message on Keepsake Community and heard back saying nothing has been sent out yet - A communication will be sent early next year. Doesn't this just follow how they do things these days - they shar
Department 56 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 by MicahN @ Yesterday at 06:55 PM

I am looking for a Billy Buttons 2002 Snow globe with the snowman's head inside the globe looking up at a single snowflake. If anyone has one or knows of someone who does who would be willing to sell it, please let me know. We had one since it came
Jump to new posts Re: November Prize Winner by Moley @ Yesterday at 01:40 AM

I am so happy for you. They have announced you now so you are no longer an anonymous winner. Great prize, too.
Jump to new posts Re: thrift store find by susan in florida @ 12/02/19 11:30 PM

Wow . nice finds.
Jump to new posts new red box Hallmark ornaments at GOODWILL by susan in florida @ 12/01/19 05:24 PM

Two different Goodwill thrift stores in my area have Red Box Hallmark from previous years. Mostly I have seen SHAZAM and a Frozen Olaf dressed in something Blue. They are all new in the boxes. I guess stores donated all the lef
Jump to new posts Re: For the Hallmark Christmas movie fan by Qui-gon Grin @ 11/30/19 09:25 PM

I have only seen a handful of Hallmark Christmas movies and from this list I have only seen "Window Wonderland" and maybe the "Santa Suit" which tells you what I thought of that one as I don't remember it well. https://safr.kingf
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Thanksgiving by lapetitebaker @ 11/29/19 02:13 PM

Happy Thanksgiving, all! I hope you had a wonderful holiday filled with family, friends, and delicious food!
Jump to new posts 20% off Keepsakes at The Paper Store by lapetitebaker @ 11/29/19 02:13 PM

Just a PSA: you can get 20% off Keepsakes through The Paper Store with the purchase of their Gift of Giving ornament now through December 2. It's $3.99 and proceeds from the sale of the ornament go to help Project Bread, a charity that fights hung