YuleLog Home
How to Register on the Bulletin Board
Buy YuleLog Software

Who's Online
2 registered (MarkyMark, digitalDREAMBOOK), 119 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

September
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30
Forum Stats
1535 Members
15 Forums
26278 Topics
324865 Posts

Max Online: 557 @ 01/14/20 02:55 PM
Google Ads
Please Help to Support the YuleLog Bulletin Boards
Web Hosting is a big expense. If you find the YuleLog Bulletin Boards helpful, amusing or profitable, and would like to make a donation to help support them, it would be appreciated!

Feel free to donate as often as you like!

Thank you for Visiting!
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Ornament Collecting Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Playful Penguins Face Mask by digitalDREAMBOOK @ 30 minutes 3 seconds ago

The Playful Penguin face mask will not be available until mid-October.
Jump to new posts Re: October Debut Mailer by Heidi @ Today at 07:41 PM

I've been out of town for the better part of the week. I'll have to go on a treasure hunt to see if hubby hid it or put it "someplace safe"
Jump to new posts Re: Saw a few items today by Heidi @ Today at 07:40 PM

I might like the penguin plush. I have 3 different tree-lighters, I'll have to reluctantly pass.
Just wanted to thank Ry_Guy_AZ for helping me out with the datebooks! He was kind enough to send me TWO! They are so colorful this year will make great stocking stuffers, thanks again RyGuy!
Disney Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2020 Sketchbook Ornaments by mtwnmk @ Today at 02:10 PM

Wow! The Sketchbook selections online keep increasing. Lots to choose from, but I still want to see them up close before purchasing. The local Disney Store claims that they haven't received theirs yet, although they did have the Pluto 90th Anniversar
Jump to new posts Re: What signatures did everyone get? by lindafay @ Yesterday at 10:10 AM

Congratulations, Nancy! So much fun to win. Linda
Jump to new posts Re: Christmas cards: Crow, Eschrich, Gaughran by beaglebabes @ Yesterday at 02:43 AM

I had a $5 coupon that expires in a few days, so I went to Hallmark and picked up a box of the penguin cards.
Jump to new posts Re: Kohlís discount code by JAS51 @ 09/17/20 11:56 PM

Thanks! I appreciate getting the 30% code!
Jump to new posts Re: Hallmark B Line ornaments at Walmart by JerseyVike @ 09/17/20 08:14 AM

The Hallmark I shop at has the red box ornaments. On Monday I bought The Child and Black Panther.
The YuleLoggers Meeting Room
Jump to new posts Re: September 2020 Roll Call by aloha @ 09/13/20 10:27 PM

Bal Patterson Honolulu, Hawaii
YuleLog Buy/Sell/Trade Bulletin Boards
Jump to new posts Re: Post your For Sale posts here! (Fall 2020) by lizasmom @ 09/13/20 10:08 PM

I began my collection in 1974. It now numbers in the thousands and I would like to sell some of my duplicates. I'm beginning with the ornaments from the 1970's. Let me know what you may need to enhance your collection. Photos available on request.
Jump to new posts Re: MAYOR'S CHRISTMAS TREE ORNAMENT For 2020 by JAS51 @ 09/13/20 05:39 PM

Please update with 2020 Mayor's Tree ornament