2022 Star Trek storyteller ornaments revealed

Posted by: Qui-gon Grin

2022 Star Trek storyteller ornaments revealed - 01/20/22 09:23 AM

Here are the latest crew members in the Storyteller series.

https://blog.trekcore.com/2022/01/hallmark-reveals-2022-star-trek-storyteller-ornaments-more/
Posted by: JerseyVike

Re: 2022 Star Trek storyteller ornaments revealed - 01/20/22 10:44 AM

The last two Star Trek Storytellers were Mondays Popminded Sneak-peek.

Spiderman and Wonder Woman ornaments were Tuesdays Super Hero sneak peeks.

Prequel Obi-Wan Kenobi was Wednesdays Star Wars sneak peek.

Thursday was a Harry Potter trunk??? ornament. Not familiar with HP stuff.

Friday's sneak peek will have to do with Gaming, and Saturdays will be TV & Movies.
Posted by: Taj

Re: 2022 Star Trek storyteller ornaments revealed - 01/20/22 11:55 AM

Those pics were all on The Digital Dreambook site last week. Trying to see if any of the pics on the site are the gaming and movies and tv topics.

There is a llama that could be a gaming ornament? There is some kind of pirate ornament. Mowgli ornament. Animal from the Muppets. Not sure if any of those are coming up sneak peeks.

Re: 2022 Star Trek storyteller ornaments revealed - 01/20/22 12:14 PM

The Popminded sneak peeks were meant to be new for this week, but some of them we already knew about.

The Star Trek, Star Wars, and Harry Potter are ones we already knew about. The Super Hero's are new to me.

I hoping the Gaming and TV/Movies sneak peeks are the first time we are seeing them.
Posted by: pxsrdh

Re: 2022 Star Trek storyteller ornaments revealed - 01/20/22 02:20 PM

Thanks Qui-gon Grin! I love sneak peeks :-)
Posted by: Qui-gon Grin

Re: 2022 Star Trek storyteller ornaments revealed - 01/22/22 04:44 PM

Guess I should start looking at Digital Dreambook. blush smirk
Posted by: VinceL

Re: 2022 Star Trek storyteller ornaments revealed - 01/22/22 08:32 PM

The Star Wars sneak peek of Obi Wan Kanobi is for the 26th in the Star Wars Official Series.

I am wondering what new Star Wars Storyteller ornaments will be released in 2022. My money is on Darth Vader and Princess Leia.

If Hallmark is going to continue to limit the number of Storyteller ornaments in a particular series to 7, then they could release 2 more Star Wars Storytellers in 2023 to reach 7.

We will have the 6th and 7th Star Trek Storytellers this year. And, a couple of years ago Hallmark released the 7 Peanuts Storytellers.

I don't see why Hallmark limits the Storyteller series ornaments to only 7. The Storytellers ornaments communicate wirelessly; they don't have to all be on the same Keepsake Power Cord. So, there is virtually no limit to the number of Storyteller ornaments in a specific series.

Re: 2022 Star Trek storyteller ornaments revealed - 01/23/22 01:25 PM

You can find the pics in either the Digital Dream Book or on Facebook.