Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56

Posted by: Todd Ray

Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 06/09/08 05:21 PM

Looking to buy, sell or trade Department 56? You can post Wanted, For Sale, or To Trade messages. Just click on the New Reply button and add a message! To eMail someone about a post. Click on their name, select View Profile, and look for their eMail address. If you want people to be able to contact you, make sure you go to My Stuff, select My Profile and enter a public eMail address. When you sell or find your item, edit your post to reflect SOLD! or Found!. That lets people know the board works!

Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 07/01/08 11:15 AM

Hi I'm Jeremy. My grandma has asked me to sell her department 56 collection (and some of her dolls) because she is moving to an apartment (not a "home!" don't worry, she's still a healthy old lady with her wits about her!)

I've listed them all below. Most of the items are in perfect condition although the boxes have this brown packing tape stuck to many of them (I noted the condition of each of them). Please email me if you are interested in purchasing any of these. I've copy/pasted the table I made, if you want me to email you the actual thing because its clearer, just ask. I've listed them as item name, then the collection it belongs to, then the condition.

My email is jelser1@jhu.edu

Harvest Seed Cart Heritage Village Perfect Items/Box (Missing 1
figure sleeve)

A Herd of Holiday Heifers Snow Village Perfect Items/Box

Town Tree Trimmers Heritage Village Perfect Items/Box (Missing 2
figure sleeves)

Christmas at the Park Heritage Village Perfect Items/Box

Wrought Iron Park Bench Village Perfect Items/Box

Windmill Snow Village Perfect Items/Box

Caroling at the Farm Snow Village Perfect Items/Box

Victoria Station Dickens Series Perfect Item, Box Scuffed

Fish Shoppe Dickens Series Perfect Item/Box

Skaters & Skiers Snow Village Perfect Items/Box

Playing in the Snow Heritage Village Perfect Items/Box

Marshmallow Roast Snow Village Perfect Items/Box

Lobster Trappers Heritage Village Perfect Items/Box

Charting Santa’s Course Heritage Village Telescope Arm Present But Snapped Off of 1 Figurine

Wrought Iron Park Bench Village Perfect Items/Box

Lighted Snow Capped Trees Village Perfect Item, Box Scuffed

Dairy Barn Snow Village Perfect Items/Box

Nephew Fred’s Flat Dickens Series Perfect Items, Missing Orig.
Lighting, Some brown packing tape on Box

The Flat of Ebenezer Scrooge Dickens Series Perfect Items/Box

Beard Barber Shop North Pole Perfect Items, Some brown packing tape on Box

Old Curiosity Shop Dickens Series Perfect Item, Box Scuffed, Some
Brown Packing Tape on Box

Testing The Toys Heritage Village Perfect Items/Box

Charting Santa’s Course Heritage Village Perfect Items/Box

Ritz Hotel Christmas in the City Perfect Item, Box Scuffed, Some
Tape, Water Marks

Hunting Lodge Snow Village Perfect Item, Box Brown Taped

Mulberrie Court Dickens Series Perfect Item, Box Has Brown
Tape and Some Water Marks

Ivy Terrace Apartments Christmas in the City Chimney Snapped But Present, missing orig lighting, box scuffed and taped

Santa’s Lookout Tower North Pole Item Perfect Box has tear and
brown tape

Town Tree Heritage Village Perfect Item, Box Brow Taped
and Scuffed

Heritage Museum of Art Christmas in the City Perfect Item, Brown Tape & Water Marks on Torn Box

First Metropolitan Bank Christmas in the City Tower top snapped off, Box torn in 2 but present

Up, Up, and Away None Perfect Items, Box Written On

Elves on Ice North Pole Perfect Items/Box

Hollydale’s Department Store Christmas in the City
Perfect Item/Flags, missing lighting, tattered box

Heritage Museum of Art Christmas in the City
Perfect Item, Box has Small Tears

Lighted Snow Capped Revolving Tree
Village Perfect Item, Box has Brown Tape and Tear

25 Piece Village Set Heritage Village Seems to be complete

Trying to sell 236 pieces of Dept 56 Dickens Village !!! - 07/05/08 10:26 AM

Hey everyone,
I am trying to get rid of a huge lot of Dept 56 Dickens Village Buildings and Accessories. It includes over 60 buildings and over 100 accessories. All pieces are in original boxes and in Mint Condition. You can email me at LinzyM99@yahoo.com for a complete list. Asking $4000 or best offer. Thanks!!! Hope to hear from someone!

Linzy
Posted by: Nancy C. in Shawnee, KS

Re: Trying to sell 236 pieces of Dept 56 Dickens Village !!! - 07/05/08 07:13 PM

Are you willing to break it up and sell it piece by piece? I have some friends who might be interested but may not want all of it.

Re: Trying to sell 236 pieces of Dept 56 Dickens Village !!! - 07/06/08 08:20 AM

Hi Nancy,
If I cant sell it all at once then yeah I will sell it piece by piece. If you know what they want you can let me know I will see if I have it. Or I can email you the list. I would post it on here but its super long! I was just trying to get rid of it all. My dad actually built a whole city out of a room in our house and it stayed up all year long when I was younger. When he passed away I got it and have not had anything to do with it, now Im having a baby and I just have to get rid of as much as possible!!! Im selling them super cheap too, I know my parents originally paid over 30,000 for all this stuff!! So anyway just let me know if their are specific pieces they want, or like I said I can email you or them my list. Thanks!

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 07/21/08 11:53 AM

Hi!

I have some Dickens Village and New England Village buildings for sale.. most at $15 OBO.. also a lot of D56 trees.

Check it out here.. http://stores.ebay.com/Critter-Hut

Thanks,
Dana

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 07/23/08 11:32 PM

Looking to buy snowbaby "Mickeys New Friend"
Posted by: curt1108

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 08/08/08 08:43 AM

i have for sale the following dept 56 items:

1)the holly and the ivy" 1997 event piece, 2 pc set, new in box never used (part or heritage village collection) 7.00 plus 5.00 shipping

2)1989 j young"s granary building, part of snow village series, no box or light cord. 9.00 plus 10.00 shipping

3) called "fortune teller witch" doll, new in box, never used , by patience brewster 20.00 plus 8.00 shipping

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 08/12/08 04:55 PM

Hi New at this and I was looking for some help. I found 2 Xmas ornaments " Dedlock Arms" 1994 Collectors Edition each are signed JEO Dickens 1994 and 1995 Sir John Falstaff Inn . I would like to sell them but do not know what they are really worth. Any suggestions for pricing/ value

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 09/08/08 08:36 PM

Hello everyone. I hope someone can help me. I have a limited edition Monte Carlo. It is #10 and was a sample. The lights in front are not made to light. I can not say if there are any other differences from the mass produced ones. Does anyone know if it is worth any thing? Thanks

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 09/17/08 12:07 PM

New to the forum - Have recently moved into "downsized" environment and am looking to sell a portion of my Dickens Village collection (all retired pieces and accessories in original boxes)- Pricing is flexible based upon the number of pieces interested in - Have the original Merchants Shops, original Christmas Carol houses, Crown & Cricket with the following four special issue pieces and Many accessories - Physical delivery is feasible if in the greater New York/Philly area - Please reply to kjbreen274@comcast.net if interested -

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 09/19/08 08:47 AM

I have 15 Never seen before Digital Photo Ornaments for sale at The Digital Gift Shop. These make great gifts, just preload the ornament with photos you want to share and give it to someone you love. It's a great way to let them know what your family has been doing all year.

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 10/03/08 08:37 AM

Hi Jeremy,

I don't know how much you have sold, but I might be interested in as many as 8 of the Snow Village pieces. Let me know what is left and what you are expecting in the way of prices. Thanks. Bearachute
Posted by: Stephanie Marshall

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 10/15/08 11:22 AM

I am looking for the following Dickens pieces
Thomas Gainsworth portrait artist to the queen
mistletoe cart
Beckinghams Christmas candles
caroling with the Cratchit family
Father Christmas journey
and possibly more only from the last 3 years.
thank you

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 10/24/08 03:38 PM

Hi! I live in the Buffalo, NY area. Am relocating and need to downsize a bit so I'd like to sell off some of my North Pole Village pieces (including the throw that came out years ago) as well as Alpine Village. I have yet to get together a list but these are all from the early days of North Pole Village as I haven't purchased any new ones in years.

So if you are interested in anything from the early North Pole or the Alpine Village please ask and I'll dig through the boxes.

Re: Trying to sell 236 pieces of Dept 56 Dickens Village !!! - 10/25/08 01:31 PM

Hi Linzy,
I am new to the site and your post is a bit dated, but I would be interested in the list of buildings if you still have them for sale... Depending on what you have I could be interested in a good bit, if not all of it. Please forward a list if you still have the buildings.
thank you for your time
Huntyre

Re: Trying to sell 236 pieces of Dept 56 Dickens Village !!! - 10/25/08 05:10 PM

Huntyre,

Hi- If you did not hear back from Linzy- I have a huge collection of the dickens village that I inherited from my Mom. I already have my own collection of Christmas in the City Collection and just don't have space and my sister is not interestedin the collection. we would like to sell them. If you would be interested please let me know and I can try and get together a list of what we have.

Jessica

Re: Trying to sell 236 pieces of Dept 56 Dickens Village !!! - 10/26/08 03:27 AM

Hi Jessica
I have not heard back from Linzy yet but I would like to see a list of what you have. If you would send a list to jim@stonegatestables.com I would be happy to look it over and make an offer on some or all of the pieces depending on which ones they are. Please include the general condition of the pieces (not individuals).
Thank you for you response
Regards
Huntyre (Jim)

Re: Trying to sell 236 pieces of Dept 56 Dickens Village !!! - 10/26/08 03:31 AM

Anyone have any advice on the best software for collecting and inventorying D56 Pieces? The software I have been using is no longer supported
Thanks,

Huntyre

Re: Department 56 pieces for sale - 10/26/08 04:19 AM

Hi debbie,
I am interested in any Dickens Village pieces that you have, especially limited editions. If you have a list please send it to me at jim@stonegatestables.com
thanks
Huntyre

Re: Trying to sell 236 pieces of Dept 56 Dickens Village !!! - 10/26/08 08:57 AM

Jim,

Great, I will try to look through what I have in the next day or two and get you the list.

Re: Selling Snow Babies Collection - 10/29/08 11:40 AM

do you still have your snow babies for sale, if so how much?

Thanks,
Posted by: Susie

Re: Trying to sell 236 pieces of Dept 56 Dickens Village !!! - 11/02/08 08:32 PM

I'm interested in the Dickens Village also. Please email me a list at sghite@yahoo.com. I will then forward to my SIL
Thanks,
Susie

Dickens village 8,000 dollars worth for sale - 11/03/08 04:02 PM

Hello,
My name is Mike.I live in baltimore Maryland.My grandfather and grandmother have been collecting dept 56 pieces for years.They have only put the display up twice because of situations they were put in with moving and things like that.They have about 8,000 dollars worth of dickens village house/accessories.Two weeks ago my grandmother passed away leaving my grandfather with everything.And now he really doesnt have time or money to set it up this year with her being not being in his life.If their is any house that you would be interested in or if you would like a list of the houses/accessories that he has please feel free to contact me at ruemike@hotmail.com.I am reallt tired of listing them on ebay the fees are way to expensive.Plus I am willing to ship anywhere.All houses come with original boxes and sleeved that the box slips into.

again my email is ruemike@hotmail.com
thank you

Re: Trying to sell 236 pieces of Dept 56 Dickens Village !!! - 11/04/08 04:23 PM

Susie, I am unable to get through to your email it keeps getting returned for some reason, I am going to post the list here for you. If you are interested please let me know. Thanks

Lighted Pieces:
Crowntree Inn
Fezziwig’s Warehouse
Counting House & Silas Thimbleton Barrister
The Wool Shop
Booter and Cobler
T. Wells Fruit & Spice Shop
Nicholas Nickleby Cottage
Wackford Squeers Boarding House
Geo. Weeton Watchmaker
The Mermaid Fish Shoppe
J. D. Nichols Toy Shpe
Dursley Manor
White Horse Bakery
Theatre Roayl
Knotthinghill Church
Ruth Marion Scotch Woolens (limited edition)
Green Gate Cottage (Limited Edition)
The Flat of Ebeneezer Scrooge
Fagin’s Hide a way
Old Michalechurch
Hembleton Pewterer
Boarding & Lodging School

Accessories:
Lamplighter with Lamp
Royal Coach
Constables
Violet Vendor/Carolers/Chestnut Vendor
King’s Road Cab
Carolers on the Doorstep
Oliver Twist Characters
Bringing home the Yule log
Bird Seller
Chelsea Market Fruit and monger cart
Chelsea Lane Shoppers
Lion Head Bridge
Holiday Coach
Stone train tressel
Village Street Peddlers
Dover Coach
Nicholas Nickelby
1 horse open sleigh

Heritage/Dickens Village for sale!!! - 11/13/08 10:35 AM

Hi everyone, I am just alerting you to the fact that I have currently running a great number of ebay auctions under my name chemburn2k : http://myworld.ebay.com/chemburn2k

Selling Mom's Dickens Village Collections - 11/16/08 07:45 AM

I am selling my mom's large collection of Dept 56 Dickens Village. She has moved and no longer has room to display. All items include original box. Everything is in great condition and ready to go. I prefer to sell this as a set but will consider breaking it up. $600 obo

Call Rob at 518-258-1222

See listing of items below:

Item # Name Edition Year
5555-7 Ashbury Inn 1991
5550-6 BETSY TROTWOOD'S COTTAGE 1989
5567-0 BISHOP'S OAST HOUSE 1990
6508-0 BLYTHE POND MILLHOUSE 1986
5810-6 BOARDING AND LODGING SCHOOL 1994
5924-2 Booter and Cobbler 1988
5553-0 Brownlow House 1990
5808-4 Bumstead Nye Cloaks and Canes 1993
5568-9 C.H. WATT PHYSICIAN 1990
5903-0 CHILDE POND AND SKATERS 1988
5806-8 CHURCHYARD GATE AND FENCE
5583-2 COBLES POLICE STATION 1989
6500-5 COTTAGE OF BOB CRATCHIT AND TINY TIM 1985
CROWNE AND CRICKET INN 1ST 1992
DEDLOCK ARMS 1994
5552-2 FAGINS HIDEAWAY 1990
6500-5 FEZZIWIGS WAREHOUSE 1986
5587-5 FLAT OF EBENEZER SCROOGE 1989
5573-5 FLYING SCOT TRAIN
5926-9 Geo Weeton Watchmaker 1988
GRAPES INN 5TH 1996
5812-2 Great Denton Mill 1993
5800-9 HEMBLETON PEWTERER 1992
5927-7 IVY GLEN CHURCH 1988
5811-4 IVY GLEN CHURCH 1993
5801-7 KingsRoad Post Office 1992
5582-4 KNOTTINGHILL CHURCH 1989
5808-4 LOMAS LTD MOLASSAS 1993
5553-0 MAYLIE COTTAGE 1990
5926-9 MERMAID FISH SHOPPE 1988
5550-6 MR WICKFIELD SOLICITOR 1989
5557-3 NEPHEW FRED'S FLAT 1991
5905-6 OLD CURIOSIITY SHOP 1987
5562-0 OLD MICHAEL CHURCH 1992
5550-6 PEGGOTTY'S SEASIDE COTTAGE 1989
PIED BULL INN 2ND 1993
5926-9 POULTERER 1988
6500-5 SCROOGE AND MARLEY COUNTING HSE 1986
5902-1 SILAS THIMBLETON BARRISTER 1988
SIR JOHN FALSTAFF INN 4TH 1995
6546-3 STONE BRIDGE 1987
5584--0 THEATRE ROYAL 1989
5568-9 TUTBURY PRINTER 1990
5574-3 VICTORIA STATION 1989
5205-1 VILLAGE EVERGREEN TREES (3)
5926-9 WALPOLE TAILORS 1988
5926-9 White Horse Bakery 1988
5821-1 WHITTLESBOURNE CHURCH 1994
5808-4 WM WHEATCAKES & PUDDINGS 1993

Call Rob at 518-258-1222

Dickens Village Houses and Accessories for sale - 11/20/08 11:47 AM

I have 46 Dicken Village Houses and 47 Accessories for sale. Send email to jlputman@comcast.net and I will send you an inventory list. Thank you.

Re: Heritage/Dickens Village for sale!!! - 11/24/08 12:02 AM

Since eBay is giving me problems lately, you can see all of my new auctions at my other ebay name dickensdeals: http://myworld.ebay.com/dickensdeals

Retired Dickens' Village Pieces FOR SALE - 11/24/08 07:21 PM

I have a few retired Dicken's Village for sale, make me an offer! No resonable offer refused. Willing to sell individually or as a set.

My hubby and I used to buy one piece each Christmas. Eight years ago we moved and now we have don't have a good place to display them. Besides that we have 4 kids and soon will have seven...so they aren't very practical even if I do love them!

All are in original boxes in good shape.

Lomas Ltd. Molasses
Great Denton Mill
Butter Tub Barn
The Locomotive Shed and Water Tower
Village Express (HO scale train and track set)
The Old Curiosity Shop
Whittlesbourne Church
Ashbury Inn

Accessories...
Bears in the Birch
Postern (10 Year Anniversary)
Craggy Cliff Platform
Kings Road Cab
Holly Split Rail Fence
Village Sign with Snowman
Village Landscape (14 piece set)

Please email me at borch@netllcwb.net for more information, pictures, or to discuss prices. Thanks!

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 11/26/08 09:31 AM

I am selling my Dept. 56 Dickens Village. All pieces are retired. All have been on display in my home. I still have all the orginal boxes. I would be willing to sell as a set otherwize piece by piece. I am willing to consider all reasonalble offers. The following is a list of all Houses and accesories.
Quilly's Antiques
J. Lytes Coal Merchant
The Maltings
Giggelswick Malting and Ham
Royal Staffordshire Porcelains
Butter Tub Farmhouse
Regent Street Coffeehouse
Fezziwigs Ballroom
Teaman And Crupp China Shop
Chancery Corner

Accesories:
Tending the Cold Frame
A Peaceful Glom on Christmas Eve
Mush
Poinsettias For Sale
A Christmas Carol Visit

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 11/29/08 04:32 PM

I have a Craggy Cove Lighthouse (item #56-59307) of the New England Village Series for sale in its original box. Let me know if you are interested. 573-635-7648.

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 11/30/08 01:33 PM

Hi - I am looking for 2 Alpine Village pieces...Nussknacker Werkstatt and the Cuckoo Clock Vendor with Cart. Thanks and happy holidays to all!

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 12/07/08 10:54 AM

I am helping move my mother into the home of another family member. Therefore, I am selling her 9 piece collection Dept 56 New England Village. I am willing to sell outside of eBay. I am willing to sell individual pieces.

http://www.geocities.com/indyyardsale/
http://home.earthlink.net/~rbrown23/living/index.html
indyyardsale {at} yahoo com
-Bob

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=270255145881
 Quote:

Dept 56 North Pole Gate

Includes original box and styrofoam packaging.

Item is in excellent condition from smoke-free and pet-free home.

Items will be shipped to a valid U.S. address only. Items will NOT be shipped to a PO Box Address.

Please browse our other items at http://stores.ebay.com/aristique

$35.50 including shipping

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=270255154457
 Quote:

Dept 56 New England Village Series Starter Set

Includes Pennsylvania Dutch Farmhouse.

Includes Captain's Cottage.

Includes Old North Church.

Includes Cape Keag Fish Cannery.

Includes Bluebird Seed and Bulb.

Includes Pierce Boat Works.

Includes Over the River and Through the Woods (Accessory.)

Includes Snow Children (Accessory.)

Includes Mc Grebe Cutters & Sleighs.

Totalling 9 items in all.

Includes original boxes, styrofoam packaging, and electrical cords.

Items are in excellent condition from a smoke-free and pet-free home.

Items will be shipped via Fed Ex Ground (USPS Priority Mail upon buyer's request). Items shipped to a valid U.S. address only. Items will NOT be shipped to a PO Box Address.

Please browse our other items at http://stores.ebay.com/aristique

$160.00 including shipping

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 12/10/08 10:30 AM

Hello! I just found this site while searching for Dept. 56 Alpine Village. I hope I'm not too late with my response.
I may be interested in some of the Alpine Village pieces that you have, this is a difficult village to find!
I'm in no rush for the holiday (our village is already under the tree!), but I am looking to expand my collection if you could send a list of the pieces that you have.

Thanks!
AG in PGH

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 12/11/08 12:03 PM

I have a quite few Dept 56 buildings for sale
send me your wants lists selling over 100 buildings

http://jayperkins7.googlepages.com/crafts

Lisa
Iowa

Snow Village Cabin $7 - 12/28/08 04:41 PM

This Peice does have some broken parts but they are not that visable, email farmgallisa@yahoo.com for pictures
I accept paypal non credit, checks or money orders

thank you Lisa

Re: Department 56 pieces for sale - 12/30/08 05:40 PM

I was looking online for the best place to buy department 56 and I found christmasworld.com
It looks like they have a really good selection, and I saw that they have Fontanini items too. They have great prices and I think they have a 25% off sale going on.
Hope this helps!
Posted by: Sabine72

Re: Department 56 pieces for sale - 01/06/09 05:56 PM

Hello, I am trying to find out if there is any interest in the piece i need to sell. I am in the process of clearing out my apartment in Florida, for which I am going to be there in February.

The piece is the retired "Christmas in the City" EAST VILLAGE ROW HOUSES. Item # 56.59266. Holiday Value set of 2 including "walking the dogs" accessory. Only offered in 2007.
Brand new in box. Only taken out of it for a couple of days.
Asking $55 or best offer.

Please see Ebay id: shenek72 for feedback review. As mentioned earlier I only will be in Florida for a short time in February.
This is the only time I can ship the piece. Due to the time constraint, I can only accept Paypal.
If interested please send your email to following email address:
shenek2002@yahoo.com
Thank you, Sabine

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 01/07/09 08:59 PM

I have eleven Dickens Village pieces and the Wedding Chapel that I would like to sell. They are all retired, in excellent condition and in the original boxes. They were only displayed twice, as they were my father's and he passed away shortly after he began collecting them.

Please email me at gnkmclouth@aol.com if you are interested. I am willing to sell them as a set or individually. No reasonable offers will be refused.

Flat of Ebeneezer Scrooge
Cobles Police Station
Chadbury Station and Train
Poulterer
Dove Coach
Victoria Station
Scrooge and Marley Counting House
Jones & C. Brush and Basket Shop
Holiday Travelers
Violet Vendor/Carolers/Chestnut Vendor
Sleepy Hollow Characters
Posted by: RJingle

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 01/28/09 11:55 AM

I still have Sir John Falstaff for sale....in MINT condition and has never been displayed. The GREEN outer box is worn. It originally cost me around $100 and I am offering it for $34.99 with FREE SHIPPING.....I'll be listing more pieces if I sell this one.

There are also some pieces that I am interested in. Have lots to trade, but I am looking for the Rockerfeller Skating Rink (unused and in good shape) plus a few accessories.....I'd trade the Falstaff for the accessories.....Stained Glass Artisan, Gelato cart and Learning the Charleston. You can email me at RJingle@aol.com. I do have a lot more to sell, and plan to get them listed during the coming month.

Re: Selling Entire D56 North Pole Collection - 02/18/09 12:16 AM

Looking to sell collection. Hard financial times have fallen and I need to sell my collection asap. I have hundreds of pieces from the North Pole series including Elfland and North Pole Woods. I have almost all pieces manufactured and sold between 1990 and 2007 which consists of series lighted houses, series accessories and some general accessories too.

I'd like to sell the collection as a full lot but will sell piece by piece if anyone is interested. All items are in their original boxes. Note: This is my personal collection therefore the pieces have been out of their boxes and displayed. This collection is my pride and joy of the holiday season. I have taken extreme care in gently handling the items and storing them appropriately. It pains me to sell my collection but supporting my family by whatever means available takes priority.

Please email: scoobsash@yahoo.com if you are looking for a particular piece or want a full list.

Please serious inquiries only.

Thank you.

Re: Department 56 pieces for sale - 03/01/09 07:04 PM

If anyone is interested I have several snow village pieces for sale for $20 each. I'm trying to donsize my collection.
Al's TV shop
Print shop & News
Cumberland
Village Used Car Lot
village post office
village pet & vet
Ritz Hotel
Friendly Used Car Sales
Rollerama
Good Shepherd Chapel & church school
Craftsman cottage
Jack's corner barber shop

I also have some snow village accessories for $10 each:
set of Brick road
Before the Big Game
Nanny & the preschoolers
We're going to a Christmas pageant
safety patrol
Snow Plow
herd of holiday heifers
herd of holiday heifers
Men at Work
a holiday sleigh ride together
crack the whip skaters
merrily caroling we go

as well as 2 multiple-building lighting systems for $25 each.
I also have some other pieces as well, such as Halloween pieces.
I can ship anywhere, but prices do not reflect shipping.
If you're interested please email me.
Posted by: skipperd56

Re: Department 56 pieces for sale - 03/08/09 10:29 AM

Do you still have rollerama, 2 multiple lighting and what halloween pieces do you have??? Are they all in good shape and come with their original boxes???

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 03/14/09 06:06 PM

I am moving to a smaller house and have to sell my Dept 56 collection. Here is the list of everything worth about $4600. Make an offer. Everything is in excellent shape and in boxes.

Village Express Van "The Christmas Dove"
Here Comes the Bride
Harley-Davidson Motorcyle Truck
America's Finest
Fenway Park
Tavern in the Park Restaurant
Paramount Hotel
The Wedding Gallery
Harley-Davidson Detailing, Parts & Service
Picking out the Christmas Tree Set of 3
Excellent Taste Set of 2
Busy City Sidewalks
Visiting the Nativity
Bringing Home the Baby Set of 2
Old Trinity Church
Parkside Holiday Brownstone
Hot Roasted Chestnuts
Heritage Museum of Art
First Metropolitan Bank
A Carriage Ride for the Bride
Christmas at the Park
1930 Harley-Davidson VL with Sidecar
Harley-Davidson City Dealership
Central Park Carriage
Let's Go Shopping in the City Set of 3
God Rest Ye Merry Gentleman
North Eastern Sea Fisheries Ltd.
The Spirit of Giving Set of 13
Butter Tub Barn
The Slone Hotel
Ale Mates
Stars & Stripes Forever Gazebo Music Box
Dashing Through the Snow
Christmas Carol Spirits Set of 4
Village Square Snowman
Crystal Ice Palace
Crystal Ice King & Queen
Village Wrought Iron Gate & Fence 9 Pcs.
221B Baker St
Rug Merchant's Colonnade Set of 4
Nativity Set of 2
Gatekeeper's Dwelling
Desert Oasis Set of 5
Town Well & Palm Trees
Heralding Angels Set of 3
Desert Road
Wise Men from the East
Town Wall Sections
Town Gate Set of 2
The Good Shepherd & His Animals
Seacaptain and his Mates
The Old Man & the Sea
Snow Children Set of 3
Farm Animals Set of 8 with 8 Hay Bales
Tapping the Maples
Skating Party Set of 3
A New Potbellied Stove for Christmas Set of 2
Lobster Trappers
Village Porcelain Pines
Semple's Smokehouse
Blue Star Ice Company
Pierce Boat Works
J. Hudson Stoveworks
Steen's Maple House
Cape Keag Fish Cannery
Captain's Cottage
The Sailor's Knot
On the Boardwalk
The Emily Louise
Mc Grebe Cutters & Sleighs
Navigational Charts & Maps
Pigeonhead Lighthouse
Farmer's Market
Bluebird Seed & Bulb
Camden Park Fountain
Camden Park Square
Camdon Park Square Stone Wall
Sitting in Camden Park
Rockefeller Plaza Skating Rink
Hockey Player Set of 3
Sledding Hill
Holiday Singers
Foxes in the Forest
Bare Branch Trees
Bears in the Birch
Craggy Cliff Extensions
Craggy Cliff Platform
Craggy Oak Tree
Decorated Sisal Trees Set of 2
Fieldstone Entry Gate
Holly Split Rail Fence
Holly Split Rail Fence with Children
Mill Creek Bridge
Mill Creek Curved Section
Mill Creek Pond
Mill Creek Straight Section
Nativilty Sand 5 lbs
Red Wrought Iron Park Bench (2)
Snowflake Light Poles Set of 4
Snowflake Light Poles Set of 4
Snowy Evergreens Set of 5 Large
Snowy Evergreens Set of 6 Medium
Snowy Evergreens Set of 6, Small
Snowy Scotch Pines Set of 3
Snowy Scotch Pines Set of 4
Stone Corner Posts with Holly Tree and Stone Archway
The Spirit of Giving
Village 20 Socket Light Set
Village Boats
Village Cedar Pines Set of 3
Village Green Spruce Trees Set of 2
Village Pequot Pines Set of 3
Village Sisal Wreathe Set of 6
Village Sisal Wreathe Set of 6
Winter Birch Trees Set of 6
Wolves in the Woods
Wooden Pier
Wooden Rowboats
Woodland Animals at Mill Creek
Wrought Iron Park Bench

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 03/23/09 08:47 PM

Looking to sell LARGE collection of Dept 56 Snow Village. Most items never displayed, only taken out of box when bought. Able to send a list to anyone interested. Most items are pre-2000. Nothing bought or added to collection since prior to that time, so all pieces should be retured. Please e-mail if you are looking for particular items or a list, and will gladly furnish.
Thanks, Bryan

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 04/02/09 08:25 PM

We are moving to a smaller place so we have some retired pieces of Dickens Village that we are interested in selling:

Victorian Station, Lionhead Bridge, One Horse Open Sleigh, (2)Lamplighter with Lamp, Oliver Twist Characters, Christmas Carol Spirits, (2)A Christmas Carol Morning, Testing the Toys, Town Crier and Chimney Sweep, Dickens Village Sign, Frosted Topiary Trees, (2) Village Boulevard Lampposts, Flat of Ebenezer Scrooge, Fagin's Hide-a-way, Poulterer, Whittlesbourne Church, Browning Cottage, The Old Curiosity Shop, The Maltings, Crown & Cricket Inn, Great Denton Inn.

Every piece is in original boxes, and in Perfect condition. The boxes are a little worn. If anyone is interested please email me or call soon, we are moving in 3 weeks and I need to get rid of them now. No reasonable offer will be rejected! Misty 828-515-0066.

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 04/13/09 11:04 AM

Hi everyone, I am selling my Alpine Village. Its very great condition and all are still in orignal boxes. Plus I have 20+ accessories to go with it.

Danube Music Publisher
Stoder Grist Mill
Gasthof Eisl
Von Trapp Villa
Milch-Kase
Metterniche Wurst
Spielzeug Laden
Altstadler Beerhouse
Glockebspiel
St.Nickoulaus kirche
Sports Laden
Sound of Music Wedding church
NikolausFiguren
Gazebo Music box
Hofburg castle
Schwarwalder kuckucksuren
Bahnhof
Heidi grandfather house
Kamm Haus
Bauernhof Drescher
Bernhardiner Hundin
Cheese Shop
Rathaus neudorf
Bakery and Chocolate Shop
Grain Mill
Silent Night music box
Apotek and tabak
Nutcracker Work Shop
E. Staubr Backer
Besson Bierkeller
Federbetten Und Steppdecken
Kukuck Uhren

Re: Department 56 pieces for sale - 04/15/09 06:20 PM

I have the most rare of all Dickens Village pieces from1984-1985. The Old Village Mill. In Mint condition with the original box in pretty ok condition. There were only 2500 of these made at all. I have #1727. This is only one I have found anywhere including ebay and all replacements on the internet. There are no imperfections on the piece and has the original light source albeit outdated. The only other piece coveted as much is the Norman church. I dont have that one but make an offer for the mill. Thanx

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 04/18/09 11:21 AM

Wanting to sell the series of 4 Heritage Village Collection of the Dickens' Village Series. I have:
Crown and Cricket Inn - 1992
The Pied Bull Inn - 1993
Dedlock Arms - 1994
Sir John Falstaff - 1995
They are all in their original box. No chips or cracks!
I don't know what they're worth. I would like to sell them altogether. Does anyone have any ideas about this?
Thanks
RA

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 04/22/09 12:10 PM

Wanting to sell the series of 4 Heritage Village Collection of the Dickens' Village Series. I have:
Crown and Cricket Inn - 1992
The Pied Bull Inn - 1993
Dedlock Arms - 1994
Sir John Falstaff - 1995
They are all in their original box. No chips or cracks!
I don't know what they're worth. I would like to sell them altogether. Does anyone have any ideas about this?
Thanks
Ropegro

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 04/27/09 04:54 PM

i have a slue of items i am trying to sell to pay for a new car. they were my fathers and since he has died i no longer have a need for them my email is charmedbaby08@aol.com
the items are listed below. Sold sepratlry or as a set**
Dickens’s village :
1. browning cottage
2. Kings road post office
3. Lydley trunk and satchel sop
4. Fuzzy wigs warehouse
5. The old curiosity shop
6. The flat of Ebenezer scrooge
7. Glad’s hill place
8. Sudbury church
9. Scrooge and Marley’s counting house
10. Old east rectory
11. Cottage of Crachet and tiny Tim
12. The great denton mill
13. Old saint Michael’s church
14. Oliver twist browning house
15. Nephew Fred’s flat
16. Boarding and lodging school
17. Mulberry court
18. Victoria Station
19. East Indies Trading company
20. Fragmore chemists

Christmas in the City:
1. Wong in china town
2. Potter’s tea seller
3. Spring street coffee house
4. The Haberdashery]
5. Hollydale’s Department store
6. The brick fire station
7. The music emporium
8. All saints corner church
9. The holy name church
10. little Italy restaurant
11. Custom House

Dickens’s Accessories:
1. the fire truck
2. the key to the city
3. Victorian wrought Irion fence
4. Christmas carol spirits
5. town square gazebo
6. holiday travelers
7. Victorian train platform
8. chidle pond and skaters
9. don’t drop the presents
10. village street peddlers
11. the flying Scott train
12. town tree trimmers
13. town tree
14. one horse open sleigh
15. wagon wheel pine grove
16. north pole gate
17. lamp lighter accessory kit
18. double pine trees
19. lighted snow revolving tree
20. holiday coach

Re: Department 56 pieces for sale - 05/05/09 10:36 AM

I have several D56 Original villiage items to sell for my mother-in-law.
I will consider any good offer on any item. contact me at brian2532@insight.rr.com

50776 Bakery $103.50
51284 "Big Bill's" Service Station $70.50
54910 Christmas Barn Dance $36.00
50245 Cumberland House $48.75
54470 Dinah's Drive-In $103.50
50890 Farm House $82.50
54044 Finklea's Finery: Costume Shop $36.75
51497 J. Youngs Granary $28.50
50462 Jacks Corner Barber Shop $71.25
50822 Jefferson School $117.00
51420 Paramount Theater $103.50
51373 School Bus and Snow Plow $27.75
51381 Christmas Tree Lot $33.75
51683 Village Kids Tree House $36.75
54097 Winter Fountain $28.50
54364 Winter Playground $43.50
Posted by: Qwackertoo

Re: Department 56 pieces for sale - 05/05/09 05:00 PM

Originally Posted By: Brian in Ohio

51284 "Big Bill's" Service Station $70.50

50822 Jefferson School $117.00

51420 Paramount Theater $103.50

Excellent deal on the "Big Bill's" . . . I remember when that went for several hundred dollars. This is another fine example of when they come out with another service station, another school, and another theater that all the prices of the harder to find and older pieces values drop like a rock. All three of these use to fetch decent prices. Such a shame Dept. 56 and others do this to collector's. Oh well, I haven't bought a new Dept. 56 house (Snow, North Pole, or Halloween) in a couple of years just because of this . . . oh and I have three huge curious full of just Snow Village. My .02 cents on the "repeats" or whatever you want to call 'em.

Deana

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 05/17/09 04:34 PM

few pieces to sell. Most are in mint condition (boxes show wear)some have flaws (i used to work at a store that sold them and would buy the unsellable in "as is" condition. Nothing too damaging.

New England:
Captain Kenseys House
Platt's Candles & Wax
Springfield Studio

Dickens:
Nettie Quinn Puppets & Marionettes
Lilycott Garden Conservatory
Crowntree Freckleton Windmill
Margrove Orangery
Royal Stock Exchange
Old Queensbridge Station
Big Ben (Historical Landmark Series)
Tower of London (Historical Landmark Series)

Xmas in City:
The Monte Carlo Casino

Accessories:
Stone Curved Wall Bench (4 pcs)
Camden Park Square (22 pcs)

Please email me for more information if interested in any pieces.
ALL PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE. Thank you for taking the time to inquire.

Tara
Posted by: 3fatcats

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 05/30/09 03:35 PM

I have four heavy plastic, mirror-finish snowflakes that advertise Dept. 56 on one side and Snow Village (1) or Snowbabies (3) on the other side. Two are @ 15" in diameter; one is @ 11 1/2"; one is @ 8 3/4 " Two are in the original plastic sleeve; none have been used; all have a mono filament hanging loop through a top hole. They are in the original box from a local Hallmark Gold Crown that is closed.

If you would like to have these for the price it takes to mail them(I don't want to throw them away), just let me know.

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 05/30/09 10:10 PM

I am selling 13 retired Department 56 Dickens Village Buildings. I also have a couple of accessories. Please contact me at kellylrp@gmail.com for more detailed information.
Posted by: Sabine72

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 06/08/09 07:06 AM

Hello, I am trying to find out if there is any interest in the piece i need to sell. I am in the process of clearing out my apartment in Florida, for which I am going to back later this June.
The piece is the retired "Christmas in the City" EAST VILLAGE ROW HOUSES. Item # 56.59266. Holiday Value set of 2 including "walking the dogs" accessory. Only offered in 2007.Brand-new in box. Only taken out of it for a couple of days. Asking $55 or best offer.
Please see Ebay id: shenek72 for feedback review. As mentioned earlier, I will be only in Florida for a short time this June. This is the only time I can ship the piece. Due to the time constraint, I can only accept PayPal. If interested, or want to see a photo of the piece, please send an email to following address: shenek2002@yahoo.com.
Thank you, Sabine

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 06/09/09 09:03 AM

MOVED TO SMALLER HOME AND HAVE NO PLACE TO STORE OR DISPLAY. HAVE FOR SALE 2 ORIGINAL SETS OF 7, IN MINT CONDITION IN BOXES, ALSO SEVERAL LIMITED EDITION PIECES, OVER 90 PIECES TOTAL. WILL PROVIDE COMPLETE LIST THIS WEEK WITH PURCHASE PRICE. YOU MAY CONTACT ME AT MY EMAIL ADDRESS: CHAR21613@COMCAST.NET
Posted by: Ginny

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 06/09/09 12:46 PM

There's something about this thread that when I click it, instead of going straight to the most recent posting, it first hops around for a bit. Is it because of all those big pictures in the one post? It's kind of annoying the way it acts, and each time I tell myself I'm not going to open this one again ............ but I forget between time , and before I know it, here it goes again!

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 06/10/09 03:29 PM

it went to the last thread(you) for me?
i dont know why you are having trouble GINNY.

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 06/22/09 03:21 PM

Hi, I'm new here. I have some Snowbabies and Dept. 56 houses/accessories for sale:
Dept. 56 Dickens Village:
Old Curiosity Shop, Spice Merchant, Nephew Fred's Flat, Picadilly Gallery, Whittlesbourne Church
Dept. 56 Literary Classics:
Sherlock Holmes
Dept. 56 Heritage Village Accessories
Two Turtle Doves, Painting Our Own Village Sign, Chelsea Market Flower Monger and Cart, Holly Topiaries, Stone corner posts with holy tree and stone archway, Turn of the Century Lampposts, Fieldstone footbridge, Flocked Trees, Victorian wrought iron fence with gate
Snowbabies – these all have penguins in them
I Can Fly, Jolly Friends Forever, Come Sail with Me, Let’s Go See Jack Frost – Snowbabies Journey (1987-1997), Who Are You?, I’ll Teach You a Trick, Where Did He Go?, I’ll be Home for Christmas, Crown Me, Stuck in the Snow, You Didn’t Forget Me (Musical Snow Globe), Once Upon a Time, Parade of Penguins, Drummer Boy

Please contact if interested, will sell individually or as a lot.

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 06/24/09 07:03 AM

I need to sell my a collection of Department 56 items for the estate of my sister-in-law. There are 382 items that were stored in 21 Rubbermaid storage containers. We are still finding more items as her house is being cleaned out. Would like to sell them to one person. We had a local seller make an inventory list and he said that she paid over $14,000 for this. We have no idea what to ask for it. Looking for help, advice, and especially someone who want to buy this. Please contact me. Thanks.

Sell Department 56 - 07/03/09 07:40 PM

I have inherited my mothers Dept 56 Winter Silhouette collection. I have "We Three Kings", "The Nativity" and many many more. I have a list if you are interested. You can email me at kabvaughn@yahoo.com.

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 07/14/09 10:34 PM

Selling my Department 56 Collection...

All items stored in boxes, stored in a smoke free home. All in excellent condition...a few never opened!

CHRISTMAS IN THE CITY
Ivy Terrace Apartments (5887-4)
Uptown Shoppes...set of 3 includes Music Emporium, City
Clockworks and Spring Street Coffee House
Brokerage House (5881-5)
Riverside Row Shoppes (58888)
Hollydale's Department Store (5534-4)
All Saints Church (5542-5)
Scottie's Toy Shop (58871)
Grand Central Railway Station (58881)
Potters Tea Seller (5880-7)
Haberdashery (5531-0)

DICKENS VILLAGE
Kensington Palace (58309)

MISC. ACCESORIES
Visiting the Nativity (58956)
Village Express Van (5865-3)
Playing in the Snow (5556-5)
Town Tree Trimmers (5566-2)
Town Tree (55654)

1996 Special Event Piece - Christmas Bells (98711)

Will sell pieces individually (make offer) or the entire collection for $1000 (plus shipping/insurance from TX). I am happy to email pictures of pieces...just be sure to name the pieces you wish to see.

Re: Trying to sell 236 pieces of Dept 56 Dickens Village !!! - 08/26/09 03:36 PM

Hey have you found any software yet? I know there is a replacement for the old greenbook called "Village D-tails but nothing about new software. Is that something collectors would be interested in? What was the old software called?

Thanks

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 09/04/09 07:24 PM

i have several snow village pieces i want to sell; houses, courthouse etc. bigsky@acegroup.cc

Re:Dept 56-Dicken's Village Series - For Sale - 09/10/09 07:45 PM

Hi Everyone,

I'm selling my collection of Dept.56 Dicken's Village Series. All of the items are retired, in mint condition, and in their own original boxes and sleeves. If you are interested please email me at LukaM2@aol.com to discuss.

Here is the list of items:

Ivy Glen Church-5927-7- $45.00
Cobles Police Station-5583-2-$60.00
Blythe Pond Mill House-6508-0-$60.00
Theater Royal-5584-0 - $45.00
Mermaid Fish Shoppe-5926-9-$45.00
The Cottage of Bob Cratchit and Tiny Tim-6500-5a-$45.00
Peggotty's Seaside Cottage (green top) 5550-6d - $45.00
Constables-$45.00
Kings Road Cab-5881-6 -$30.00
Christmas Carol Characters-6501-3-$50.00 (These are the first characters made for the Dickens Series)
Christmas Morning Figures- 5588-3-$10.00 (This is the only piece that has one figurine (boy) cracked but glued).

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 09/12/09 04:03 PM

Hello Friends:

I have some Department 56 Snow Village items that I am looking to sell. I am newly unemployed and need to sell the items that I have to make ends meet.
I will add more as I can but will start slowly as I am new here.

Nick's Tree Farm
Introduced in May 1996
Retired in May 1999
The piece is in the original box and packaging
Excellent Condition
Asking $30

Brite Lites Lighted Village Accessory "Merry Christmas" Sign
Introduced in December 1992
Retired in December 2000
Will include in this package the Adaptor (purchased
seperately)
All are in Original Packaging
Excellent Condition
Asking $20

Brite Lights Lighted Village Accessory Reindeer
All in original packaging
Adaptor included with the package
Excellent Condition
Asking $15

I hope that these can make a wonderful edition to someones collection. Please feel free to email me with any questions.
Shipping to be covered by the buyer unless agreed upon otherwise.
Insurance on shipping to be covered by the buyer.

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 09/15/09 10:31 AM

My brothers and I are interested in selling some of our Dept. 56 pieces. We have pieces from New England Village, North Pole Village, and Snow Village. My mom is moving and can no longer store the items, so any help on where to sell them would be greatly appreciated. If you're interested on which pieces we have, please email me. Thanks!

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 09/16/09 03:13 PM

Divorce ... Selling off complete early collection of Christmas in the City from 1985 thru 2000. I have every retired piece and accessory for the above years listed. Give me a shout at my e-mail address and I will send you a complete list. (Selling off the EX too .. real cheap!) Happy days are here again! rasutphen@aol.com

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 09/22/09 07:32 AM

New to list, inherited a collection of dept 56 building ans accesories all are retired no rare peices have orignal snow village and some north pole series. I am looking for half of wathever the retail price was art time of purchase , have completed disney village set with the disney stamp, barbie bontique, marie osmand doll house, beard barber dhop elfin snow cone, express depot, trade school, start a tradition, point toed shoemaker scrooge mcduck counting house,accessories Sno-jet 51594, Christmas Cadillac, Nanny and the preschoolers, Early morning Delivery, Christmas Puppies, Christmas at the farm, Check it out Nookmobile, Winter Playground, Round and round we go, pint-size pony rides, mush, poinsettias for sale, heading for the hills, Building Witch Way flight School this is $50.00, treat or treat kids 54937 and treats for the kids 55016, halloween assories 22 peices , north pole series- Reindeer Barn, Elf Bunkhouse, Elfin Snow Cone Works, Elfin Forge and assembly Shop, Elves trade school , dools and santas bear works, popcorn and cranbeery house, north pole

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 10/14/09 01:16 PM

Hi, My mother in law is an avid collector of Dept. 56, she probably has over 300 pieces. She has alzheimers so my father in law has asked me to try and sell this. They are all in great condition. Let me know if your interested.

Thanks

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 10/24/09 04:29 PM

I am looking to sell my collection of Dept. 56 pieces. I have Dickens Village Series, Heritage Village, Christmas in the City, New England Village, Original Snow Village, North Pole Woods, and simple traditions. If anyone is interested in seeing my list of pieces please e-mail me at jleclair2890@gmail.com
Happy Holidays and Thank you!

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 11/17/09 06:53 AM

Hi, i have a large collection of Department 56 Haloween buildings that i have collected over the years, but now is the time to sell. If anyone is interested i will let you have a complete list.

IRONICA

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 11/30/09 06:54 PM

Hello! I am selling my Dept 56 New England Village Collection I have over 60 pieces with houses and accessories and trees. All pieces are in mint condition except Fresh Paint has a broken paint brush. All have boxes in mostly good condition. I am asking $1500.00 for the entire village. Please contact me at howardbeverly21@yahoo.com if interested. Most of the pieces are retired.

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 12/05/09 01:04 PM

I have 35 North Pole lighted houses. The first 5 years complete set, and many accessory pieces. All are in their original boxes. All are retired. No room for them. Anyone interested?
Posted by: Diana*

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 12/15/09 02:58 PM

Hi. I'm looking for a good deal on the 2008 Robbie's Robot Factory. Prefer under $30. Click on my handle and view profile to find email address. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 12/20/09 02:07 PM

My father moved to a smaller house and is unable to keep his location and I have no room either. I have several pieces that I am looking to sell. I have a list below and the prices are negotiable. Please let me know if you are interested, thank you.

Item # Description Price
56.55522 "Fagin's Hide-A-Way" (Oliver Twist?) 72.00
56.5553 "Oliver Twist" 80.00
56.5553 "Oliver Twist" 80.00
56.55573 "Nephew Fred's Flat" 36.00
56.55581 "Bringing Home The Yule Log" 28.00
56.55603 "Come Into The Inn" 22.00
56.5569 "Tutbury Printer" 40.00
56.55691 "C.H. Watt Physician" 40.00
56.55697 "Town Crier & Chimney Sweep" 16.00
56.557 "Carolers On The Doorstep" 25.00
56.55778 "Lamplighter With Lamp" 10.00
56.55816 "King's Road Cab" 30.00
56.55875 "The Flat Of Ebenezer Scrooge" 65.00
56.55891 "Christmas Carol Christmas Spirits Figures" 27.50
56.57534 "The Grapes Inn", Limited To Year 1996 Production 120.00
56.57535 "Gad's Hill Place", Limited To Year 1997 Production 98.00
56.58025 "The Old Puppeteer" 32.00
56.58033 "The Bird Seller" 25.00
56.58041 "Village Street Peddlers" 16.00
56.58068 "Churchyard Gate & Fence" 15.00
56.58076 "Churchyard Fence Extensions" 16.00
56.58084 "Pump Lane Shoppes" 112.00
56.58085 "Bumpstead Nye Cloaks & Canes" 37.50
56.58086 "Lomas Ltd. Molasses" 37.50
56.58114 "Kingsford's Brew House" 45.00
56.58122 "Great Denton Mill" 50.00
56.5813 "Chelsea Market Fruit Monger & Cart" 25.00
56.58149 "Chelsea Market Fish Monger & Cart" 25.00
56.58157 "Chelsea Market Flower Monger & Cart" 27.50
56.58165 "Chelsea Lane Shoppers" 30.00
56.58173 "Vision Of A Christmas Past" 27.50
56.58181 "C. Bradford, Wheelwright & Son" 24.00
56.5822 "Giggelswick Mutton & Ham" 48.00
56.58238 "Hather Harness" 48.00
56.58247 "Mr. & Mrs. Pickle" 40.00
56.58248 "Cobb Cottage" 40.00
56.58249 "Browning Cottage" 40.00
56.58262 "Chelsea Market Mistletoe Monger & Cart" 25.00
56.5827 "Chelsea Market Curiosities Monger & Cart" 27.50
56.58289 "Portobello Road Peddlers" 27.50
56.58297 "Thatchers" 35.00
56.583 "A Peaceful Glow On Christmas Eve" 30.00
56.58301 "Manchester Square" 250.00
56.58302 "East Indies Trading Co." 65.00
56.58303 "Leacock Poulterer" (Revisited) 48.00
56.58304 "Crooked Fence Cottage" 60.00
56.58305 "Ashwick Lane Hose & Ladder" 54.00
56.58315 "Lyton Point Tower" 80.00
56.58322 "Start A Tradition Set" - retired 100.00
56.58323 "J. Lytes Coal Merchant" 50.00
56.58324 "Bramby Moor Cottage" 48.00
56.58324 "Bramby Moor Cottage" 48.00
56.58326 "Delivering Coal For The Hearth" 32.50
56.58327 "Start A Tradition Set" 85.00
56.58335 "The Maltings" 50.00
56.58337 "Butter Tub Farmhouse" 40.00
56.58338 "Butter Tub Barn" 48.00
56.58339 "The Christmas Carol Cottage" (Revisited) 60.00
56.5834 "The Horse And Hounds Pub" 70.00
56.58343 "Dudden Cross Church" 45.00
56.58344 "Nettie Quinn Puppets & Marionettes" 50.00
56.58346 "The Olde Camden Town Church" (Revisited) 55.00
56.58347 "The Melancholy Tavern" (Revisited) 45.00
56.58348 "Quilly's Antiques" 46.00
56.58351 "#I, The 12 Days Of Dickens' Village A Partridge In A Pear Tree” 35.00
56.58352 "Chancery Corner", Limited To Year 1999 Production 65.00
56.5836 "#ll, The 12 Days Of Dickens' Village Two Turtle Doves" 32.50
56.58378 "#III, The 12 Days Of Dickens' Village Three French Hens" 32.50
56.58379 "#IV, The 12 Days Of Dickens' Village Four Calling Birds" 32.50
56.58381 "#V, The 12 Days Of Dickens' Village Five Golden Rings" 27.50
56.58382 "#VI, The 12 Days Of Dickens' Village Six Geese A-Laying" 30.00
56.58383 "#VII, The 12 Days Of Dickens' Village Seven Swans-A-Swimming" 27.50
56.58384 "#VIII, The 12 Days Of Dickens' Village Eight Maids-A-Milking" 25.00
56.5839 "Brixton Road Watchman" 25.00
56.58391 "Tallyho!" 50.00
56.58392 "Chelsea Market Hat Monger & Cart" 27.50
56.58393 "Ye Olde Lamplighter" Dickens' Village Sign 20.00
56.58394 "Cobbler & Clock Peddler" 25.00
56.58395 "Tending The New Calves" 30.00
56.58397 "Yeomen Of The Guard" 30.00
56.58401 "Red Christmas Sulky" 30.00
56.58402 "Gingerbread Vendor" 22.50
56.58406 "The Fire Brigade Of London Town" 70.00
56.58407 "Father Christmas's Journey" 30.00
56.58413 "#XI, The 12 Days of Dickens' Village Eleven Lords-A-Leaping" 27.50
56.58414 "Until We Meet Again" 27.50
56.58417 "Ale Mates" 25.00
56.58417 "Ale Mates" 25.00
56.58442 "Aldeburgh Music Box Shop", Numbered Limited Edition Of 35,000 85.00
56.58444 "McShane Cottage" 55.00
56.58445 "Staghorn Lodge" 72.00
56.58446 "Leed's Oyster House" 68.00
56.58447 "The China Trader" 72.00
56.58448 "The Spider Box Locks" 60.00
56.58449 "Wingham Lane Parrot Seller" 68.00
56.58458 "Master Gardeners" 30.00
56.5846 "Under The Bumbershoot" 20.00
56.58462 "Fine Asian Antiques" 27.50
56.5847 "Fezziwig's Ballroom", Limited To Year 2000 Production 75.00
56.58474 "Abington Lock Keeper's Residence" 58.00
56.58476 "Hedgerow Garden Cottage" 57.00
56.58478 "Glendun Cocoa Works" 80.00
56.58482 "The Old Curiosity Shop" 50.00
56.58506 "1 Royal Tree Court", Limited To Year 2002 Production 75.00
56.58514 "Codington Cottage" 65.00
56.58576 "London Gas Worker" 15.00
56.58645 "Lionhead Bridge" 22.00
56.59056 "The Old Curiosity Shop" 45.00
56.65005 "Christmas Carol Cottages" 90.00
56.9871 "Postern", Dickens' Village 10-Year Anniversary Piece Limited To 1994 17.50
56.98732 "Gad's Hill Place Ornament", Limited To Year 1997 Production 15.00
58892 Choir Boys all-in-a-row 24.00
58729 Hollyberry cottage 45.00
58568 Christmas Beginning 17.50
58568 Christmas Beginning 17.50
58584 Decorating with Holiday Greenery 18.50
58584 Decorating with Holiday Greenery 18.50
58396 Caroling with Cratchet Family (set of 3) 37.50
58327 Townsquare Carolers (set of 3) 17.50
56594 Christmas Bazaar Handmade Quilts (set of 2) 25.00
56632 Revere Silver Works 60.00
55646 Street Musicians (set of 3) 25.00
56588 Farm Animals (Set of 8) 32.50
52051 Evergreen Trees (set of 3) 12.00
56405 McGrebe Cutters & Sleighs 48.00
55506 Peggotttys Seaside Cottage 99.00
55280 Pole Pin Tree 8.50
55280 Pole Pin Tree 8.50
55280 Pole Pin Tree 8.50
58890 Yes Virgina (set of 2) 12.50
55883 A Christmas Carol Morning (set of 3) 18.00
55883 A Christmas Carol Morning (set of 3) 18.00
56601 Franklin Hook & Ladder Co 55.00
56499 Knife Grinder (set of 2) 22.50
56430 Yankee Jud Bells Casting 44.00
56456 Harvest Seed Cart 27.50
52183 Village Porcelain Pine Large 12.50
52418 Frosted Bare Branch Tree 6.50
52418 Frosted Bare Branch Tree 6.50
52167 Winter Brich Tree 22.50
52515 Village Small Porcelain Pine (set of 2) 15.00
52191 Village Porcelain Pine Small 10.00
52818 Village Pequot Pines (set of 3) 50.00
51322 Fire Hydrant & Mailbox (set of 2) 10.00
52615 Snowy Scotch Pines (set of 3) 22.50
55271 Pole Pine Forest 58.00
52653 Mill Creek Wooden Bridge 32.50
52623 Bare Branch Trees (set of 6) 25.00
52654 Mill Creek Park Bench 32.00
52632 Towering Pines (set of 2) 39.00
52636 Winter Birch Trees (set of 6) 22.50
52360 Hollytree 8.50
52617 Wagonwheel Pine Grove 23.00
56925 Pinewood Trees small 39.00
52613 Snowy Evergreens (set of 6) 25.00
52616 Autumn Trees (set of 3) 30.00
52469 Pencil Pines (set of3) 39.00
52631 Birch Tree Cluster with 2 mailboxes 5.00
52631 Birch Tree Cluster with 2 mailboxes 5.00
52612 Snowy Evergreens small (set of 6) 8.50
Posted by: ornaholic

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 12/20/09 02:30 PM

Originally Posted By: Diana*
Hi. I'm looking for a good deal on the 2008 Robbie's Robot Factory. Prefer under $30. Click on my handle and view profile to find email address. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Countrynmoregifts.com cleared theirs out a few months back for 40.00 shipped. It doesn't look like they have stock anymore. Sometimes you can find great deals at europeanimports.com and kathieschristmas.com. Anyone know any other sites that have great D56 deals? Countrynmoregifts.com is pretty consistent in offering 15%-20% off all the time everything with varying dollar amount from 25.00-50.00 for free shipping and most times the % can be taken off sale and clearance and still ships free if you meet the minimum of the day. - Karen
Posted by: Diana*

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 12/22/09 04:13 PM

Thanks for the info, Karen!

Need Harley Motorcycle - 12/31/09 03:27 PM

I am in need of a replacement red motorcycle from the Harley Davidson Manufacturing set in the Snow Village series. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Marty

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 12/31/09 09:50 PM

Dana,

I'm very interesting in buying some of your houses or mansions if you have any left. Please email me at swilson4u@yahoo.com

Kind regards, Sarah

Re: Department 56 pieces for sale - 01/02/10 07:24 PM

Hi I am Kyle I have Dept 56 for sale here is the list

butter tub barn
scrooge & marley counting house
the old globe theatre
kinsington palace
independence hall
big ben
great denton mill
silas thimbelton barrister
theatre royal
lynton point tower
chancery corner gift set
bishops oast house
the christmas carol cottage
dursley manor
nicholas nickelby cottage
sir john falstaff inn
dedlock arms
the pied bull inn
crown & cricket inn
the grapes inn

all are in original styrofoam and sleeve some still in plastic wrap call 8439470468 or email wayneturbeville@aol.com ask for Kyle

Re: Department 56 pieces for sale - 01/02/10 07:30 PM

Hi I am Kyle and I have the following Dept 56 houses for sale

New England Village
Semples Smokehouse
Boarding House
Navigational Charts & Maps
Apothecary Shop
Captains Cottage
Bershire House
St Hudson Stoveworks
cape Keag Fish House

Thomas T. Julian house
Jannes Mullet Barn
East Willet Pottery

Email wayneturbeville@aol.com

Re: Department 56 pieces for sale - 01/02/10 07:33 PM

Dept 56 for sale

12 days of christmas figurines one a partridge in a pear tree and 2 two six geese a laying they are still wrapped in shrink wrap.

Email wayneturbeville@aol.com my name is Kyle

Re: Department 56 pieces for sale - 01/03/10 05:14 PM

I am new to the board and looking to sell some Christmas in the City accessories. My MIL gives me Dept 56 things every year and I have duplicates.

I have 2 Busy City Sidewalks
and 1 Santa in the City.

Both have never been displayed and are in perfect condition. Contact me if you are interested. Thanks!

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 01/20/10 08:08 PM

Looking to fill in spots of a collection my Grandmother started. I am looking for Belle's house and Norfolk Biffin's Bakery. Please e-mail me directly at lishaleigh@hotmail.com

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 01/20/10 08:12 PM

have any of the christmas carol series Belle's house or norfolk biffins bakery?

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 01/22/10 01:43 PM

looking for any hallmark presents xmas music from 1985-2009 I am missing certain years from my collection please contact me at flyinghearts@roadrunner.com many thanks
Posted by: LouisaMay

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 01/22/10 02:01 PM

Hi
Are you looking for music CD's? If so, you might try the hallmark collecting buy board...not sure if you want this on the DEpt 56? But I don't know much on dept 56 items.

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 02/07/10 02:03 PM

Looking to trade.
I have:
Snow Village Backwoods Outhouse (brand new in box)
New England Village The Hitching Post (brand new in box)

I want:
North Pole Village items

My extended family member bought me the wrong items for Christmas ... <sigh>.
Anyone interested?
Elizabeth

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 02/13/10 04:24 PM

I am selling the following Dept. 56 New England Village pieces to help pay for my son's medical bills. These are all retired pieces. I really do not want to part with these, but times are really tough. Each piece is in excellent condition. The boxes may show slight wear at the edges. The pieces themselves are excellent.

Apothecary (part of original 7) - $50
Brick Town Hall (part of original 7) - $125
General Store (part of original 7) - $140
Livery Stable (part of original 7) - $100
Nathaniel Bingham Fabrics/Post Office (part of original 7) - $100
Red School House (part of original 7) - $250
Amish Barn - $75
Amish Farm House - $85
Jacob Adams Farmhouse and Barn - $350
Timber Knoll Log Cabin - $150
Steeple Church (1st edition from 1986) - $100
Shingle Creek House - $75
Pierce Boat Works - $35
Otis Hayes Butcher - $40
McGrebe Cutter and Sleigh - $75
J. Hudson Stoveworks - $65
Blue Star Ice Company - $50
Maple Sugaring Shed - $200

I am also compiling a list of the rest of the pieces I have. I still have some boxes with accessories that I would be interested in selling as well. I can ship across the United States as long as you pay shipping. For any inquiries, please e-mail me at jeburde@yahoo.com. I check my e-mail constantly and will provide a quick response.

Thank you

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 02/16/10 09:02 AM

I'm looking for Fred Holiwell's house and Belle's house at a reasonable price for my wife's birthday. I'd appreciate any help and advice. Thanks!

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 02/25/10 11:10 AM

My grandmother is selling her home and has asked me to sell her dept 56 snow village. There are about 15 houses and 20-30 accessories.

All saints Church
Bakery
Birch Run Ski Chalet
Glenhaven House
Tudor House
Jacks Corner Barber Shop
and more.

for a full list or to make an offer email me!
Knugarus@gmail.com
Thanks

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 03/04/10 11:46 PM

Hi - I want to sell my whole Dickens Village collection. I am looking for someone who would like to purchase the entire lot. There are over 40pcs...many are retired and have never been opened. Please email lesley@drivesolutions.com if you would like me to email you the entire list. I have listed a few of them below. Thanks

Tower of London – set of 5
The Old Globe Theatre – set of 4
The Old Royal Observatory
Sir John Flagstaff Inn – 4th Edition 1995
The Grapes Inn – 5th Edition 1996
Gad’s Hill Place- 6th Edition 1997
Heathmoor Castle
Seton Morris Spice Merchant – Gift Set – set of 10
Kensington Palace – Gift Set – set of 23
Fezziwig’s Ballroom – Gift Set – set of 6
Start a Tradition Set – set of 13
Morston Steak & Kidney Pie
Faversham Lamps & Oil
“The Spirit of Giving” Start a Tradition Set – set of 13
Old East Rectory
Sudbury Church
Manchester Square – set of 25
Old Queensbridge Station – set of 2

Looking to Sell North Pole Village & Accessories - 03/24/10 06:43 PM

Hello! I have about 20-25 North Pole houses and various accessories. All are in the original boxes and in excellent condition. If anyone has any interest, please contact me at mgregory6282@gmail.com

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 03/30/10 06:02 PM

I have the following list of Department 56 Village Pieces for sale. All are in original boxes. Most of the boxes are in really good shape. Live in Dallas area. Would like to sell as a lot. $350 for all of them. The retired dates are listed next to the item. Original retail almost $1,000 and all are retired. dbcarson1@yahoo.com

Department 56 Piece
Christmas In the City
Clark Street Automat December, 2000
Beekman House December, 2000
Johnson's Grocery and Deli December, 2002
Pickford Place December, 1998
Holy Name Church December, 2003
First Metropolitan Bank December, 1997
The City Globe December, 2000
Village Animated Skating Pond December, 2007
Scottie's Toy Shop December, 1998
Town Tree (Christmas Tree) December, 2005
Hot Dog Vendor December, 1997
Sled and Skis December, 2000

New England Series
Woodbridge Post Office December, 1998
The Consulate December, 2000

The Original Snow Village
Snowy Evergreens set of 6, small December, 2000
Twinkling Lit Trees, set of 3
Village Snowy Evergreen set of 5 large
MailBox December, 1990
Wrought Iron Park Bench
String of Christmas Lights December, 2006
Animated Holiday Singers December, 2006

Dickens Village
Churchyard Fence Extensions December, 1997

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 04/06/10 09:09 PM

Hello!

I am trying to help my Grandma sell some of her Dickens Village and Department 56 collection. All are in excellent shape and in the boxes. I have a complete list but here are a few:

Crown and Cricket Inn
Victoria Station
Gate House
Fagin's Hide-a-way
Christmas Carol Cottages
The Old Curiosity Shop
Scrooge and Marley Counting House
Feziwig's Warehouse
Peggotty's Seaside Cottage
Mr. Wickfield Solicitor

She has many more than this. If Interested email me at: blakef06@gmail.com Thanks!

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 05/05/10 10:59 AM

I have Dickens' buildings and some North Pole for sale. All are retired pieces in great condition and with their original boxes.
If interested, I will post the names of the buildings. See Ya!

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 05/06/10 05:32 PM

My mom asked me to sell some of her Dept 56 pieces. All have been stored properly in their original boxes and displayed infrequently. Please email me at orangejuice78@yahoo.com if you are interested in any of the following buildings/accessories:

buildings:
1. Geo Weeton Watchmaker (1988)
2. Nettie Quinn Puppets & Marionettes (1996)
3. White Horse Bakery (1988)
4. The Old Curiosity Shop (1987)
5. East Indies Trading Co. (1997)
6. The Melancholy Tavern (1996)
7. Poulterer (1988)
8. The Mermaid Fish Shoppe (1988)
9. Walpole Tailors (1988)
10. The Locomotive Shed & Water Tower (1999)
11. Somerset Valley Church (2001)

accessories:
1.Ye Olde Lamplighter (Dickens Village sign)
2. Sitting in Camden Park (set of 4)
3. The Fezziwig Delivery Wagon
4. Caroling with the Cratchit Family (set of 3)
5. Chelsea Market Mistletoe Monger and Cart (set of 2)
6. A Christmas Carol Morning (set of 3)
7. Winter Sleigh Ride
8. Lamplighter Accessory Set (set of 2)
9. English Post Box
10. Chelsea Market Flower Monger and Cart (set of 2)
11. Town Tree Trimmers (set of 4)
12. Chelsea Market Hat Monger and Cart (set of 2)
13. Village Wrought Iron Gate and Fence (9 piece set)
14. Wrought Iron Park Bench
15. Village Wrought Iron Fence Extensions (set of 9)

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 06/14/10 09:13 PM

I am looking for a "Crystal Gardens Conservatory" which belongs to the Christmas In The City series. Do get in touch with me through my email if you have this item to sell.

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 06/16/10 12:04 PM

Hello All! I am currently the manager of Warrick's Hobby Superstore, the largest Hobby store in the southeast. Our owner, Peter Warrick, passed away on May 17 in Georgia from an heart attack. He was a collector of many things, especially Department 56. I set aside one of every new piece and have been doing so for the past 7 years that I have worked here. Everything has been in storage and never opened. Several items have been retired for years now, and we have one of pretty much everything. We always sell our D56 items for 20% off of retail price. Please let me know if you are looking for anything in particular. Odds are we have it. Emily@hobbysuperstore.com or call 954-424-6229 and ask for Emily.

Look forward to some responses!

Thanks!

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 06/16/10 12:06 PM

Hello. I may have this piece available for sale. Would you happen to have the exact item number for the item you are looking for?

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 06/16/10 12:08 PM

I have both of the Alpine pieces you are looking for. I know the post is old, but do you still need them?

If so, please email me directly at emily@hobbysuperstore.com

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 06/18/10 06:39 PM

FOR SALE: DEPARTMENT 56 NORTH POLE VILLAGE. HAVE N-O-R-T-H P-O-L-E PIECES; ORIGINAL WORKSHOP; MANY MORE RETIRED PIECES. IN THE BOX AND NEVER USED FOR DISPLAY.
RESPOND TO LLPALMIERE@AOL.COM
Posted by: phoenix

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 06/22/10 10:50 AM

Do you have the Christmas Critters Pet Store #56.56772? It is part of the Elfland series.

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 07/03/10 01:24 PM

Sorry, haven't touch my computer these past few weeks because I have been very busy at the office.
I am looking for the "Crystal Gardens Conservatory" #59219 which belongs to Dept. 56 'Christmas In The City' series. Please get in touch with me if you do have this piece.
Posted by: Narfus

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 07/03/10 07:01 PM

I have a large Department 56 Winter Silhouette Collection that I want to downsize. Some piece I have are:

Father Time
Carolers
Cathedral Face
Winter Silhouette Church
Wnter Nights
Choir of Angels Votive Holder

These are just a few of them. All my pieces are retired and all of them are in the original sleeves & packaging. All in GREAT conditon. Most have never been displayed.

Would love to sell some of my pieces? Looking for one in particular I may have it. please contact me.
Thnaks

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 07/19/10 09:56 AM

I have many retired Dept. 56 Snow Village buildings and accessories for sale. I've downsized and have no room anymore to store these wonderful items. If you are interested, let me know and I will provide you with a list of items. Thanks, everyone!

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 07/19/10 10:59 AM

Hello everyone, I have about 300 Department 56 Pieces (About half of them are Heritage Village Series-Dickens Village) . All are in great condition, most never displayed, except some boxes are a little torn. I also have some other pieces that are miscellaneous. Some of the pieces that I have include:
-The Old Globe Theatre (Historical Landmark Series) -Set of 4
-Tower of London (Historical Landmark Series) -Set of 5
-Old Trinity Church (Christmas in the City Series)
-Big Ben with working clock (Historical Landmark Series and Dickens Village Series) -Set of 2
-Old Queensbridge Station (Dickens Village Series) -Set of 2
-Cobles Police Station (Dickens Village Series)
-The Olde Town Church (Dickens Village Series)
-And A LOT more
You can email me for a specific one that you are looking for and I will see if I have it. If I have it I can give you the pricing. My email is duckinator617@yahoo.com
-Thanks

Re: WTB "Bicycle Built for Two" Cake Topper - 07/19/10 03:22 PM

Hello, the topper my fiancee and I are hoping to find hasn't been in production for the better part of a decade. It has a man and a woman on a tandem bicycle. Please let me know if you have one that you might part with and what the cost might be.
Best,
Alan
Posted by: Holiday Haze

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 07/22/10 04:11 PM

Hello Nancy D I'm interested in the list of items you have available along with prices, you can e-mail me at Yuletide25@live.com thanks!

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 07/24/10 09:12 PM

Hello everyone,

I am new to this, found you all online today! We have the following Dept 56 items in mint condition, sadly we no longer have space for them:

Dickens - Sheffield Manor
Dickens - Strolling Down Howard St.

Heritage Village - Lion Head Bridge

Christmas in the City - Seasons Dept. Store
Christmas in the City - Monte Carlo Casino

We also have a Dickens Holiday Quintet, but it had some repairs. All are in original packaging with original price tags on them.

My e-mail is debtune@nyc.rr.com.

Thanks so much!
Deb

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 07/28/10 01:03 AM

Hi,
I'm new to this site but was excited to find it. I'm looking for a few retired pieces of Dept 56 Snow Village Halloween "Jacks Pumpkin Carving Studio"and "1031 Trick or Treat Drive". I have looked on ebay and have not had any luck.If someone is interested in selling theirs email me. I would like one with the original box Thanks

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 08/04/10 10:23 AM

I HAVE SOME PIECES OF DEPT 56 SNOW VILLAGE HALLOWEEN THAT ARE RETIRED THAT I WOULD LIKE TO SELL OR POSSIBLY TRADE. THE PIECES ARE "CASTLE BLACKSTONE WITH ACCESSORY" AND "BE WITCHING COSTUME SHOP".THE ONLY TWO THAT I WILL CONSIDER FOR TRADE IS "1031 TRICK OR TREAT DRIVE" OR " THE HAUNTED MANSION" (ONE WITH GREEN ROOF). THEY WILL NEED TO BE IN MINT CONDITION WITH THE ORIGINAL BOX.

THANKS
Posted by: jayneb

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 08/12/10 11:15 AM

Wanted Dept56 Halloween items

Item # Description
56.54935 Haunted mansion (black roof) black box
56.54935 Haunted mansion (green roof)
56.54604 Be Witching Costume Shop
56.54600 Jack's Pumpkin Carving Studio
56.55317 Ghostly Carousel
56.55319 Black Cat Diner
56.55343 1031 Trick-Or-Treat Drive
56.55374 LaGhosti Movie Theater

jaynebrownwest@yahoo.com

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 08/12/10 11:19 AM

Wanted Department 56 NEAPOLITAN Nativity

Please email me with what you have and prices.

jaynebrownwest@yahoo.com

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 08/17/10 11:30 AM

Wanted dept. 56 Bewitching Costume Shop # 56.54604. Please e-mail me with any offers of any kind. E-mail me at g-money89@hotmail.com. Thanks.

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 08/23/10 09:13 PM

My mom passed away and now I am looking for good homes for her christmas houses. She loved decorating for the holidays and her department 56 houses were her pride and joy! There is a lot of houses and accessories and they are all in their original boxes and only taken out for the holidays! Email me at momstreasures99@yahoo.com for the complete list and prices. She collected the North Pole series and Dicken's Village. I am willing to negotiate the prices to make everybody happy! Hope to hear from you soon!
Posted by: daddyof3

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 08/26/10 12:15 PM

Does anyone have the Dept 56 Grinch "Farfingles department store" for sale? I'm also looking for the "Welcome Christmas" figure (grinch and others holding hands around a christmas tree). Email me if you're selling either one (has to be a decent price).

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 08/27/10 07:12 PM

Original Snow Village for Sale
Nicks Tree Farm, McDonalds, Harley Davidson shop and motorcycles, Bowling Alley.
All retired pieces. Prices negotiable.
cquintes@hotmail.com
Posted by: RJingle

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 09/02/10 09:18 AM

Just wanted to mention that I have listed all the Dept 56 buildings that I am selling on Ebay. You can see them in my store by going to http://www.RJingle.net. Take a look. If you are interested in any, I can take them off and sell them to you at a discount, also if you are anywhere near Bedminster, NJ....you can always pick them up and not have to worry about shipping cost. I have also listed Beanies (Disney and Ty) and some other odds and ends.

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 09/02/10 10:00 AM

Arlene, I tried to look but your link didn't work.

Deana

Re: Dept. 56 Snowbunnies for sale - 09/19/10 05:46 PM

It's time for some of my Snowbunnies to find a new home. All have been stored in their original box & are in excellent condition. Contact me for pricing. I need to reclaim the space they've been taking up. :-)

A Tisket, A Tasket
For You
Wishing You A Happy Easter
Hop, Skip & A Melody (set of 2)
Easy Does It (set of 2)
Happy Birthday To You
My Woodland Wagon parked at Robins Nest Thicket
pink picket fence
topiary tree - pink
topiary tree - yellow
topiary tree - periwinkle

Re: Dept. 56 Snowbabies for sale - 09/19/10 06:02 PM

I have the following Snowbabies for sale. All have been stored in their original box & have not been displayed. They are in new condition. Contact me for pricing. I need to reclaim the space they've been taking up. :-)

Three, Four, No Room for One More (ornament
Sending Hugs to You (hinged box)
Celebrate (hinged box)
With Hugs & Kisses (set of 2)
Look What I Can Do (set of 2)
I Love You This Much

If interested, please contact me at stallen1017@hotmail.com

Literary Classics - 09/19/10 08:53 PM

Have three complete sets of Department 56 Literary Classics. All in original Boxes, never opened or displayed. Each set is a 4 piece set plus the book.

Available:
2 complete sets of GREAT EXPECTATIONS STATIS MANOR
ISSUED 1998 RETIRED 2001 SET OF 4 AND BOOK (ITEM # 58310) - retail price is $110

1 complete set of GREAT GATSBY WEST EGG MANSION
ISSUED 1999 RETIRED 2001 SET OF 4 AND BOOK (ITEM # 58939) - retail price is $135

I am looking for $85 each or best offer. Do not have to go as a lot, will sell individually.

Email me for more information.emilyrhansen@yahoo.com

FOR SALE - 09/26/10 10:28 PM

I had posted earlier in the day that I had a large amount of Dept 56 to sell. Heres a full list its all for sale i will supply pictures by request seeing as it would be entirely to much to post at once. All Houses and accessories come with their boxes. About 90% of the houses come with their original lights that have not been used before. All houses still have inspection stickers as well. Most all items still have their original plastic wrappings. The list is by village.

Alpine Village
1. Milch Kase 6540-9

Dickens Village
1. Dursley Manor- #5832-9
2. Chancery Corner (gift set)- #56.58352
3. East Indies Trading Co.- #5830-2
4. Teaman and Crupp China Shop- #5831-4
5. J Lytes Coal Merchant- #5832-3
6. Kingsford’s Brewhouse- #5811-4
7. Great Denton Mill- #5812-2
8. The Old Curiosty Shop- #5905-6
9. T Wells Fruit and Spice Shop- #5924-2
10. Poulterer- #5926-9
11. Silas Thimbleton Barrister- #5902-1
12. Crown and Crickett Inn (1st edition, limited to 1992)- #5750-9
13. Mordecai Mould Undertaker- #56.58509 SOLD
14. Walpole Tailors- #5926-9
15. Nicholas Nickleby “Cottage”- #5925-0
16. David Copperfield “Mr. Wickfield Solicitor”- #5550-6
17. Hather Harness- #5823-8 SOLD
18. The Maltings- #5833-5
19. Schrooge and Marley Counting House (A Christmas Carol)- #56.58483
20. The China Trader- #56.58447
21. Cratchits Corner (A Christmas Carol)- #56.58486
22. Thomas Mudge Timepieces- #5830-7
23. Leacock Poulterer (A Christmas Carol Revisited)- #5830-3
24. Dicken’s Village Sign “Ye Old Lamplighter”-#5839-3
25. David Copperfield “Betsy Trotwood’s Cottage” #5550-6
26. WM Wheat Cakes and Puddings- #5808-4
27. Ashbury Inn- #5555-7
28. The Horse and Hounds Pub- #5834-0
29. Old MichaelChurch- #5562-0
30. The Flat of Ebenezer Schrooge- #5587-5

New England Village
1. Captain’s Cottage- #5947-1 SOLD
2. Bobwhite Cottage- #5657-6 SOLD
3. Pigeonhead Lighthouse- #5653-7
4. Steen’s Maple House (includes liquid smoke, used once, and extra feeder tubes for smoker)- #5657-9SOLD
5. Laurel Hill Church- #56.56629
6. MC Grebe Cutters and Sleighs- #5640-5
7. Yankee Jud Bell Casting- #5643-0
8. Bluebird Seed and Bulb- #5642-1
9. Blue Star Ice CO.- #5647-2 SOLD
10. Farmer’s Market- #5663-7
11. Navigational Charts and Maps- #5657-5
12. Chower House- #5657-1
13. Craggy cove Lighthouse- #5930-7
14. Van Guilders Ornamental Iron Works- #5657-7
15. Trinity Ledge- #56.56611
16. Wooden Mill- #6543-9
17. Sleepy Hollow School- #5954-4
18. The Cranberry House- #56.56627
19. Whale Tale Pub and Inn- #56.56652
20. Moggin Falls General Store- #5660-2

Village (accessories)
1. Camden Park Fountain- #5270-5
2. Halloween Accessories- #5270-4
3. Halloween Spooky Tree- #5277-0
4. Fieldstone Entry Gate (x2)- #5271-8 One SOLD, one left
5. Fieldstone Stairway #56.52826 SOLD
6. Tombstones- #56.53065
7. Town Tree (set of 5)- #5564-4
8. Halloween Fence (set of 2)- #56.52702
9. Pumpkin Lights (set of 2)- #56.52700
10. Halloween Luminaries- #56.52738
11. Jack-o-Janterns- #56.52701 SOLD
12. Slate Foot Path Straight (4 pieces)
13. Fall Fieldrock Pathway (6 pieces) SOLD
14. Hay Bales (4 bales)SOLD
15. Brite Lites Power Adapter-#5225-6
16. Evergreen Trees (cold cast porcelain set of 3)- 5205-1

Heritage Village Accessories
1. Fieldstone Footbridge- #5502-6 SOLD
2. Two Rivers Bridge- #5656-1
3. Tapping the Maples (pairs with Steen’s Maple House) set of 7- #5659-9 SOLD
4. Sea captain and his Mates (set of 4)- #56587 SOLD
5. Boulevard 14 Piece Accessory Set- #5516-6
6. Harvest Seed Cart (set of 3)- 35645-6
7. Knige Grinder (set of 2)- #5649-9
8. Lamplighter Accessory Set- #5577-8
9. Churchyard Gate and Fence (set of 3)- #5806-8
10. Red Coverd Bridge- #5987-0
11. Ashley Pond Skating Party- #5840-5
12. Blue Star Ice Harvesters (pairs with Blue Star Ice CO.)- #5650-2 SOLD
13. Bob Cratchit and Tiny Tim (A Christmas Carol)- #56.58537
14. Bringing Fleeces to the Mill- #5819-0

Snow Village-Halloween Village
1. Haunted Barn (gift set)- #55.55060
2. Grimsly Manor- #56.55004
3. Shipwreck Lighthouse- #56.55088 SOLD
4. Haunted Mansion- #56.54935
5. Hauntsbury House- #56.55058
6. Haunted Tree House- #56.55150

Season Bay
1. Fall Trees- #56.53383

If there are any questions please feel free to send me and e-mail and any time and I will reply in a timely fashion. We are looking for good homes for all of this, my brother and I really don't have the room to store these items.

All the houses have been photographed in HD format, please take a look at anything to complete you collection. Prices will range from $20-up, for the houses and $5-$30 for accessories. I would not not sell these on e-bay so I am posting the list first for collectors. If there is no real interest I will eventually add them to e-bay. For shipping well will accommodate the buyer on their preferred method so shipping, we are from Illinois so that limits us to mostly US mail, UPS and Fed EX I don't have access to any couriers.

Stephanie Brecht
stephaniebrecht@yahoo.com

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 09/28/10 12:00 AM

I have the following for sale - all in original boxes. Make me a good offer and they are yours.
Victoria Station
Wongs in Chinatown
City Globe - Globe is broken
Wittlesborne Church
Old Curiosity SHop
Hollydaye Dept Sote
Hertiage Museum
Mulberrie Court
Bakey
Toy & Pet Store
Lamplighters Accessory Kit
Covered Wooden Bridge
Lionhead Bridge
Town Crier & Chimnney Sweep
Victoria Stattion Train Platform
Village Express Van - Canadian Edition
AUtomobiles - Set of 3
Town Square Gazebo
Sheryl Email swother@telus.net -
I can ship by any method that suits the buyer and will take visa if the information and signature can be emailed or faxed.

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 09/28/10 01:48 PM

I need to clean up house and am letting go of some of my Dicken's Village collection. I'm only list some but if you are looking for something in particular please email me. Note: I only have the Dicken's village christmas stuff.

-Fezziwig's Warehouse
-The Grapes Inn
-Bumpstead Nye Cloaks
-Lomas Ltd. Molasses
-Olde Camdentown Church
-Great Denton Mill
-Heather Harnes
-Mr. & Mrs. Pickle
-Cobb Cottage
-Browning Cottage
-Gad's Hill Place
-Heathmoor Castle
-North Eastern Fisheries
-Blenham Street Bank
-Kensington Palace
-Tattyeave Knoll
-Victoria Station
-Frogmore Chemist
-Lynton Point Tower
-Crown & Cricket Inn
-Golden Swan Baker
-Staghorn Lodge
-Cobbles Police Station
-Kingsford's Brewhouse

I also have many accessories, if you are looking for anything in particular I can look through my lists. Please email hammockhouse2@aol.com Any offers will be entertained. I've done a lot of ebay-ing so I'm very good with shipping however you deem fit and I have a paypal account for ease of transaction!

Re: Department 56 pieces for sale - 09/29/10 12:40 AM

My mother in-law is downsizing & has 70+ buildings & accessories of the Dept 56 Original Snow Village for sale. Most of the pieces are dated 1984 through 2004 & in original boxes. Email me for a detailed list of items: camp4cooks@cox.net.

Department 56 Snow Village - 10/03/10 02:54 PM

Hello,

I have a few Department 56 Snow Village Items that I need to sell. I would really like to sell the entire collection, but can do individually if that is the only way. Some are retired, all, except one, are in original boxes. The entire collection for $200, or $10 for houses/churches/business and $5 for accessories. I am in Austin, TX, I can ship, if you pay shipping, would prefer to have picked up. Thanks!

2101 Maple
Ramsey House
Stonehurst House
Grandma's Cottage
Main Street House
Skate and Ski Shop
Fire Station #3
Shelly's Diner
Main Street Hardware Store
All Saint's Church
The Paramount Theatre(in styrofoam box but no cardboard)
Snow Village Airport
Village Vet and Pet Shop
School Bus and Snowplow
Fisherman's Nook Resort
Fisherman's Nook Cabins
Catch of the Day
Fresh Frozen Fish
Yellow Taxi
Service with a Smile
Skaters and Skiers
Bare Trees with lights
Pizza Delivery
Honeymooner Motel
Fun at the Firehouse
Outdoor Nativity Scene
WSNO Radio
Jingle Bell Houseboat
Spirit of the Snow Village Airplane
On the Road Again
Redeemer Church
Telephone Poles
A Tree for Me
Early Morning Delivery
Santa Comes to Town
Man on Ladder hanging Garland
3 Carolers(not in box)
4 Piece Children set
Caroling Family
Choir Kids
Posted by: Holiday Haze

Re: Department 56 Snow Village - 10/04/10 03:02 PM

I sent you a PM leannair, please e-mail me at yuletide25@live.com

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 10/08/10 10:13 AM

I am new to this so please bear with me.
I have and extensive collection of Department 56 Original Snow Village Lighted Houses with accesories. I need to sell my collection. They are in the original boxes dating back to 1995-96 all of my pieces are currently retired. If interested please inquire.
MJV
michelejoanv@gmail.com

Re: Department 56 pieces for sale - 10/11/10 08:53 PM

I have a moderate sized snow village collection that I would like to scale down due to available space. I will sell these pieces (best offer), and ship (buyer pays for shipping). I would like to trade for a Elvis' Graceland Snow Village if possible.
I have: Fisherman's Nook Resort, Fisherman's Nook Cabin's, Birch Run Ski Chalet (missing the ski's in the front), Snowy Hills Hospital, Italinate Villa, Rosita's Cantina, Smokey Mountain Retreat, Dairy Barn, Wedding Chapel, 2000 Holly Lane, Marvel's Beauty Salon. Accesories: Just Married (car, bride and groom), "Our own village park bench", A herd of holiday heifers, snowy scotch pines (3).
Items have been used, but are in good condition. All are retired. Most from 1994-2000 era.

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 10/18/10 06:03 PM

Hi everyone, I'm Looking to clear out some of my Department 56 Original Snow Village Pieces that I currently have. The pieces I am selling are:

54995 "The Secret Garden Florist"
54913 "Hershey's Chocolate Shop"
54917 "Linden Hills Country Club"
54780 "Marshmallow Roast"
54895 "Terry's Towing"
52648 "Village Stone Holly Corner Posts and Archway"
52733 "Ski Slope"
51217 "Maple Ridge Inn"
51454 "Village Warming House"
54020 "Village Greenhouse"
54216 "St. Luke's Church"
54224 "Village Post Office"
54674 "Skate & Ski Shop"
54854 "Holly Brothers Garage"
54942 "Fire Station #3"
54100 "Cold Weather Sports"
54313 "Early Morning Delivery"
54865 "Service with a Smile"
54953 "Fireman to the Rescue"
54954 "Fun at the Firehouse"
54957 "Christmas Visit to the Florist"
52648 "Village Stone Holly Corner Posts and Archway"
and The Village Public Library

mostly if not all in their original cases/boxes!

Anyone interested can email me at watkosean@gmail.com with any questions that they have or any inquiries. Thanks everyone!
Posted by: Lucky Lady

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 10/23/10 08:15 PM

I have three Dept 56 ornaments to sell and not sure what to ask, any suggestions are appreciated.
Santa's Pipe
Wooden Christmas tree with hearts
Silver/Gold glass ornament with tiny bell.
email and I can send photo kibbeyski@yahoo.com

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 10/26/10 09:30 AM

Looking to make room and need to sell some of our Dept 56 Dickens collection. All are in original boxes with slight wear, but items are in like new condition. Please email me if you are interested in any/all. We need to sell quick so they are priced to sell! I have photos of each and will send them upon request.

"The Old Curiosity Shop"
"Nephew Fred's Flat"
"Bringing Home The Yule Log"
"Butter Tub Farmhouse"
"Butter Tub Barn"
"Farm Animals"
"Tending The New Calves"
"Boarding & Lodging School"
"Christmas Carol Christmas Spirits Figures"
"Great Denton Mill"
"Christmas Carol Christmas Morning Figures"
"English Post Box"
"Oliver Twist" - Includes: "Brownlow House," "Maylie Cottage"
"Town Crier & Chimney Sweep"
"Caroling Thru The City"
"The Flat Of Ebenezer Scrooge"
"Chelsea Market Fish Monger & Cart"
"Village Wrought Iron Park Bench"
"Christmas Carol Cottages" - Includes: "Fezziwig's Warehouse," "Scrooge & Marley Counting House," "The Cottage Of Bob Cratchit & Tiny Tim"
"Lionhead Bridge"
"Ramsford Palace"
"Chelsea Market Flower Monger & Cart"
"Victorian Wrought Iron Fence With Gate"
"Fagin's Hide-A-Way"

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 10/31/10 07:13 PM

We are selling our Department 56 Collection as we have sold our house and are moving. I am listing the items that we have in our collection. Please contact me if you are interested in buying this collection. Thank You, PeggyB
Department 56 Inventory
Quanity Piece Year
1 Coca-Cola Bottling Plant 1994
2 Coca-Cola Delivery Men 1994
1 Coca-Cola Delivey Truck 1994
1 Coca-Cola Billboard 1994
1 Hershey's Village Chocolate Shop 1997
1 Yankee Stadium 2001
1 Wrigley Field 2001
1 Fenway Park 2001
1 Good Sheppard Chapel 1992
1 Shady Oak Church 1994
1 Smokey Mountian Retreat 1996
1 Beacon Hill Victorian 1995
1 Harley Davidson Motorcycle Shop 1996
5 Harley Davidson Bike Accessories 1996
1 Harley Davidson Road Sign 1996
1 Holy Name Church 1995
1 Mount Olivet 1993
1 Christmas Cove Light House 1995
6 Christmas Figurines 1995
1 Tractor with Carolers
1 Pony Rides
1 Santa Comes to Town 1998
1 Santa Comes to Town 1997
1 Santa Comes to Town 1996
1 Santa Comes to Town 1995
1 Neenee's Dolls and Toys 1991
1 Orlys Bell and Harness Supply 1991
1 Rimpys Bakery 1991
1 Tassy's Mittens and Hassel's Mufflers 1991
1 Post Office w/mailbox 1992
1 Obbie's Books, Balls and Blocks
Letrinka Nuts and Candy 1992
1 Elfie's Sleds and Skates 1992
1 North Pole Dolls 1994
1 Santa's Bear Works 1992
1 Santa's Woodworks 1993
1 Elfin Snowcone Works 1994
1 North Pole Dolls 1994
1 Fezziwig Warehouse # 2 Ballroom 2000
1 Christmas Bread Bakers 1996
1 Spring Street Coffee House 1993
1 Haberdashery 1992
1 Music Emporium 1992
1 City Clock Works 1992
1 Beard Barber Shop 1992
1 Church Schools 1992
1 Slide Swing Set w/2 Figurines 1992
and Lighted Camp Fire
1 North Pole Express Depot 1993
Potter's Tea Seller 1993
7 Pieces from the Miniture Collection
1 Linden Hills Country Club 1996
with Front Gate
1 McDonald's Restaurant 1997
1 Ronald McDomald Figurine w/ Child
1 McDonalds Light up the Night Sign 1997
1 Happy Easter House w/ 2 figures 2001
1 State Farm 1997
1 Pond
1 Snow Carnivel Ice Palace 1999
Front Gate w/ king and quuen in a sled
1 Walt Disney Village 1994
Liberty Square
Old World Antiques 2
Castle 2 Parts
Disneyland Fire Department # 105
Mickey and Minnie
3 Family Figurines
1 Front Gate
1 Gift Wrap and Ribbons 1996
1 Candy Cane Peppermint Shop 1996
1 Santa's Lookout Tower 1993
1 Reindeer Barn 1990
1 Elf Bunk House 1990
1 Molly O'Briens Irish Pub 1999
1 Snow Village Post Office 1992
1 Elfin Forge and Assembly Shop 1995
1 Queen Anne Victorian 1990
1 Hartford House 1992
1 Hunting Lodge 1993
1 The Christmas Shop 1991
1 Vet and Pet Shop 1992
1 Airport 1992
1 Dinah's Dive In 1993

Please contact me at usmamother@aol.com
Posted by: seapup

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 11/14/10 12:33 PM

Hello,
My husband and I are downsizing and want to sell our Dept 56 New England collection.
Among the items we have are:
The Fish Cannery
Chowder House
Pierce Boat Works
Navigational Charts and Maps
The Emily Louise
Craggy Cove Lighthouse
Old North Church
Captain's Cottage
and more. Also accessories and trees.
If you are interested, please email me at psentak@gmail.com.

Thank You

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 11/27/10 12:04 PM

LOOKING TO SELL DICKENS VILLAGE AND CHRISTMAS IN THE CITY BUILDINGS AND ACCESSORIES. ALL IN PERFECT CONDITION IN ORIGINAL BOXES. TOO MANY TO LIST HERE. PLEASE EMAIL ME FOR COMPLETE LIST. cruzer81@yahoo.com. I AM IN CHICAGO IF ANYONE IS LOCAL AND WANTS TO SAVE ON SHIPPING!

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 12/03/10 08:07 AM

I am looking to sell my department 56 houses as soon as possible. Moving and wont have the room for them any longer. They are still in the original boxes and all have retired. Please email me for a listing. Dawnee1970@optonline.net
Located on Long Island

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 12/05/10 02:53 PM

I am looking to sell my retired Department 56 North Pole collection. Most of the pieces are from 1995->Present. I will be going up in my attic today to compile a list of what I have. If interested, please let me know. Also, if you know what you are looking for just send me a message and I will get back to you.

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 12/07/10 04:50 AM

I'm looking for an Elfland piece 56.56772 " Christmas Critters Pet Store". Let me know if you have this.

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 12/15/10 02:17 PM

I have a vast Dickens Collection that I am selling for my mom's friend... I have pieces dating back from 1984-1996. Make me a good offer and it's yours. I also live in Michigan if you want to pick up your items so there's no shipping costs. Thanks and everyone have a wonderful holiday.

Here are just some of the village houses that I have. Email me at Yunni353@yahoo.com for questions on more Dept.56 Village homes or pictures. They all come with boxes, original sleeve and all original accessories. Mint condition; only displayed once.

- GEO WEETON WATCHMAKER
- T. WELLS FRUIT AND SPICE SHOP
- C.H WATT PHYSICIAN
- DICKENS SLIGHRIDE (MY ONLY DICKENS ACCESSORY)
- WALLPOLE TAILORS
- TUTBURY PRINTER
- SILAS THIMBLETON BARRISTER
- THE OLD CURIOSITY SHOP
- WHITE HORSE BAKERY
- LOMAS LTD. MOLASSES
- IVY GLEN CHURCH
- MAYLIE COTTAGE
- A CHRISTMAS CAROL
- KINGSFORD BREW HOUSE
- POULTERER
- BROWNLOW HOUSE
- BOOTER AND COBBLER
- THE MERMAID FISH SHOPPE

EMAIL: YUNNI353@YAHOO.COM

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 12/16/10 10:36 AM

I, too, have several Dicken's Village pieces for sale. All in original boxes, from a non-smoking home. Please message or email me if interested.

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 12/29/10 02:35 PM

Hey everyone!
I'm new to the forum and looking to buy North Pole Village Dept 56 pieces. Please email me or leave a message here for me . Thanx!

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 01/05/11 11:15 PM

Hi what pcs of the NP series were your looking for? I have them from being called Heritage Village on up

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 01/11/11 08:32 PM

I have the Real Plastic Snow Factory on sale on ebay right now, not even 1 day left on bidding and only an initial bid for $ 10 dollars. Mint condition, box in great condition, and I have other pieces I would sell.

I have Santas Toy Company,

North Pole Series Route 1 North Pole Home of Mr and Mrs Claus,

and North Pole Series Santas Workshop.

I live in Baltimore MD, and would sell locally for less than half of there value, or ship anywhere in the US.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Department-56-Real-P...=item4aa793ec57

Sjmorgan@rock.com

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 01/12/11 05:40 AM

Hi, I am searching for the Winter Shillouettes "Advent Tree" item # 56.78579. If you have one you are willing to sell, please send me a message here. Thanks!

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 01/19/11 07:54 PM

Hi, I am downsizing my collection -- I have too many pieces and have never had the room to put them out, never will. They are all in excellent condition, since I have never displayed them. All are in boxes with original packaging. A couple have a price sticker or a small initial on the box, but the pieces themselves are perfect. I am in Houston and can arrange pickup locally or can ship to you. Here is a list of what I have:

Decorating Elsie for Christmas
First Deposit
News Flash
Welcome to Snow Village Population Sign
Ice Cream for Everyone, 2 pcs
What a Great Find, 2 pcs, NOW RETIRED
Sitting in the Park, 4 pcs
What an Adorable Baby
Send in the Clown, with sign
Ben and Buddy's Lemonade Stand
1955 Ford Fairlane with sign
We'll Win For Sure
We Have a Deal
Snowmobile Racers, 2 pcs

Each piece is $10 or the whole lot is $120
Thank you for looking! Ali1

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 01/22/11 07:42 PM

I am looking for the ice palace, ice castle, poinsetta palace, the ice king and queen, the elf bell choir, and the north pole palace, the polar taxi service, and polar plow service

Can you give me quotes if you have any of these? THanks.

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 01/22/11 07:50 PM

I am looking for the following:

Alpine village: rathaus, beer hall, making beautiful ornaments accessory

Dickens village: carriage ride for the bride, queens parliamentary coach

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 01/28/11 03:19 PM

Hello,
We have just purchased several pieces from a local estate auction and have them listed on our ebay name chickencoins804. Hope we have some pieces you need for your collection. Also we are in Virginia if anyone wants to pick them up so they don't have to be shipped.

Brandon

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 02/02/11 02:57 PM

Wanted Department 56 NEAPOLITAN Nativity

Please email me with what you have and prices.

jaynebrownwest@yahoo.com
Posted by: Toni E

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 02/20/11 12:38 AM

Hi there...My primary business is buying LARGE LOTS of Dept 56 villages, and their accessories, NO Lot too big!   I'd love more information on your collection, thanks so much, 
Please reply to toni@justforfuncrafts.com, 
Toni

Re: Selling Mom's Dickens Village Collections - 02/20/11 01:12 AM

My primary business is buying LARGE LOTS of Dept 56 villages, and their accessories, NO Lot too big!   I'd love more information on your collection. Please reply to toni@justforfuncrafts.com or call 951-205-2344, 
Toni

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 04/05/11 08:40 PM

I am posting for mom. She is the one who will answer your questions. I will contact you back same day. She has Dept. 56 , Dickens Village. 1990-2010 Collection. This is the first place I am posting. Many New In Box items. All in excellent condition. All accessories, all in original boxs. Retierd pieces. Guestimate 200 boxs. She would like to sell whole collection to one person or business. Located near west chicago il. She has them all packed in boxs by the year. Like I said, many are still new in the box.

Ask them questions & we are looking forward to doing business with you.

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 05/15/11 03:41 PM

I am currently downsizing from 5 Villages to 2.
Dickens Village:
Hather Harness NIB 25.00 plus shipping
Mulberrie Brownstone 50.00 NIB plus shipping
Victoria Station NIB with Station Platform 63.00 plus shipping
The Chop Shop NIB 19.00 plus shipping.
Seton Morris Spice Merchant Gift Set displayed 1X 30.00 plus shipping.
The Dudley Docker displayed 29.00 plus shipping.
New England Village. All NEV New in Box
Hale & Hardy House 35.00 plus shipping
Cape Keag Fish Cannery 21.00 Plus shhipping
Platts Candles & Wax Works with Making the xmas candles accy 49.00 plus shipping.
J Hudson Stoveworks & A new pot bellied stove Accy 45.00 plus shipping.
The Emily Louise 2 pc set 39.00 plus shipping
Pierce Boatworks 36.00 plus shipping.
All items include there light cords or adapters and all flags signs etc. Most of he sleeves show shelf ware.
I have sold on E-bay since 2001 Check Feedback Behivy.
We will carefully pack and insure your purchase please contact us prior to purchase for shipping charges. We accept Paypal shop with confidence We have many pieces in Snow Village not listed in this thread. Please contact us for selection and availability.
Thanks for reading
Village People
Posted by: elfin365

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 05/21/11 06:02 PM

I have a Dept 56 light house (no box) and would like to trade for any Dickens village. Please email kamoore51@hotmail.com

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 05/24/11 02:37 PM

For Sale:

Buildings and accessories from each of the following:

Elfland - I have almost the entire collection - double checking on what is missing today. (Update: - I have the entire collection except for "Fretta's Fruit Cake Company" building, "The Heavier the Better" accessory, and "Frostbite Tree House Day Care" accessory. I DO HAVE the Avon exclusive "Beauty Shoppe" building)

North Pole

Christmas in the City -including baseball, law enforcement, and Harley Davidson items

99% of what I have is retired and are in great condition with all of their boxes and chords.

If you are interested in a list please let me know. I'd like to sell the entire Elfland collection together if possible but will consider selling seperately. The others can be broken up.

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 05/24/11 03:35 PM

A friend of mine asked me to list these too.

For Sale:

Seton Morris Spice Merchant Gift Set Dickens Village

Giggleswick Mutton & Ham

Pigeonhead Lighthouse

Blenham Street Bank

Melancholy Tavern

Browning Cottage

Arlington Falls Church

Tutbury Printer

McGrebe Cutters & Sleighs

Wm.Wheatcakes & Puddings

Town Crier & Chimney Sweep

Maylie Cottage

Sleepy Hollow School

T Wells Fruit & Spice

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 05/28/11 04:09 PM

I'm looking for an Elfland piece 56.56772 " Christmas Critters Pet Store". Let me know if you have this.

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 05/31/11 09:03 PM

Have Dicken's Village collection to sell. Multiple pieces in mint condition.

ladytwo

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 06/06/11 01:47 PM

Does anyone know where i can find replacement parts for light and sign attachments for village houses?

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 06/07/11 10:18 AM

I do have this but I'd really like to sell the entire Elf Land Collection together. If I don't have any bites in another week or two I will let you know.

Wanted Dickens Village Items - 06/12/11 11:44 PM

Hi everyone. I am brand new to this forum and I am heavily into Dickens' Village items. I have decided to collect only items that pertain to Dickens himself and his writings. I would appreciate it if you have anything for sale, to e-mail me with a list and prices. I also have several Dept 56 buildings and accessories for trade if you want. I am also looking for Notre Dame Cathedral for a decent price. Thanks!

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 07/04/11 12:12 PM

Hey Everyone,

Very new to this, but I am trying to sell my parents Department 56 village. We have a wide variety of houses, people, and decorations. We moved south and are just not able to continue with the decoration every year. I am going to college and headed to medical school in 2 years. Therefore, my parents said if I can sell them...I get the money to save!

I have a list of the items and would love to let you know what they are. You can gladly email me at S_A_toro151@hotmail.com

Thanks for everything!!
Sam \:\)

FOR SALE : Tons of Snow Village items - 07/19/11 02:19 PM

I am currently selling tons of Department 56 Snow Village items on ebay at a fraction of the cost of their true worth. All of these pieces are MINT in original boxes. I have very detailed pictures of everything as well. Please search my username , tools4roads , on ebay to find these auctions. A lot are buy it now, while there are a few auction style listings.

Re: Department 56 pieces for sale - 08/06/11 04:15 PM

I have a large lot of dickens village dept 56 items that are in excellent shape--I do not have the time or patience to sell item by item. Am willing to literally give them away---I live in Cincinnati Ohio. It would have to be pickup. I will take any reasonable offer, and I mean ANY reasonable offer
Nancekm@gmail.com
612-202-8614

Loading the sleigh
Village mountain backdrop
All around the park village accessory kit
Christmas carol spirits
Heritage village vision of Xmas past
Heritage village thatchers
Come into the inn
Poultry market
Rest ye merry gentlemen
Ashbury inn
Oliver twist-fagin hideaway
Holiday coach
Tis the season
2 village wrought iron fence
geo Weston watchmaker
Browning cottage
Yule log
Caroling with crotchets
Oliver cottage
Nicholas nicely
Busted bye cloaks
Village express train set
David copper field Betsy tr cottage
Cobb cottage
Pied bull inn
Kings road po
Sir joh. PGA 4th edition
Snow village haunted mansion
Kingsford brew house
Boarding school
Xmas carol revisited
Snow village grimsley manor
North pole woods santas retreat
Victoria station
Up up and away Santa and reindeer
Up up and away-witch for Halloween
The hopes inn 5thedition
Counting house
Crown and cricket inn
The hopes inn 5th edition
Turn bury printer
Fezziwig warehouse
Nichol toy house
Childe pond
Great Denton mill
Town crier
C Bradford
Dickens village sign
Street musicians
Xmas carol
3GS hews
Knotting hill church
Around the pond
C watt physicians
Victoria station platform
Bob c and tiny Tim
Iron gate
Skating party
Ebenezer Scrooge flat
Deadlock arms 3rd edit
Hembleton pewter
Nettie quinn
Oliver twist
Boarding school
Old curiosity shop

Most of these were put put once--I have other things, like little trees,snow, you can have it all!!! I will NOT break it up, so make me an offer and you can take all of it!,,,,thanks:)
Posted by: snowbarbie

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 09/07/11 09:18 PM

I have Snow Babies that I am interested in finding a good home for!! Does anyone out there still collect them? Snowbarbie
Posted by: ksj

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 09/08/11 06:58 PM

Large private collection of Department56 Dickens Village houses and accesories available for sell. I have most of the buildings from 1984 through 2005, including most limited editions pieces. Collection includes over 200 buildings and dozens and dozens of accessories. Will sell individual or in lots. Contact me if interested.

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 09/18/11 06:17 PM

I have a massive Department 56 collection, mostly Snow Village, that I inherited 5 years ago and was trying to hold on to it but I can't any longer. If anyone is interested please contact me. It is almost everything from 1990-2000. EVERYTHING! I have sold a few things but it is in a semi trailer and I need to move it or sale it so everything inside has to go.

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 09/21/11 11:41 AM

Hello! I have a large collection of dept 56 villages that my grandmother would like to sell to help support me and her first great grandchild! There are several limited edition dickens village houses and all of the houses/accessories are in the original packaging. Some have never been opened! Please contact me for a full list of items or if you are looking for anything specific! My son and I appreciate it!
Thank you,
eadecker22@gmail.com
Posted by: armonk

Re: Department 56 pieces for sale - 09/21/11 04:30 PM

Hi. I am new to this forum. I would like to purchase North Pole
Gumdrop street lamps if anyone has some.
Please email me at johnp@uab.edu if interested in selling thhis piece.
Thanks.

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 09/21/11 04:35 PM

Do you have the north pole gumdrop street lamps?

If so and you would consider selling them, please email me at johnp@uab.edu.
Thanks.

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 09/21/11 04:50 PM

Can you send me a list of what you have left?
Thanks.

Lot of 38 Department 56 Snow Village and lots of accessories for sale - 09/24/11 12:22 AM

WITH BOXES:

Fisherman’s Nook Cabins (2)

Airport

Craftsman Cottage

Linden Hills Country Club

Village Post Office

Cinema 56

Coca Cola Botteling Plant

Farm House

Smokey Mountain Retreat

Snow Village Factory

Marvel’s Beauty

Wedding Chapel

Village Realty

Paramount Theater

Christmas Lake High School

Cracker Barrel

Shady Oak Church

County Courthouse

Rollerama Rink

WITHOUT BOXES:

Hunting Lodge

Gothic Church

Morning Side House

Train Station & Trains

English Tudor

Lincoln Park

Victorian Cottage

Brandon Bungalow

Peppermint Porch Daycare

Hospital

Dina’s Drive In

Village Market

Bill’s Gas Station

Wooden Clapboard

Galena House

Jack’s Corner Barber Shop

Mack & Son’s

Cumberland House

Village Grocery

Lemax Mountain

Ceramic Trees

Numerous accessories - too many to list

Have pictures of all buildings - contact me @ lkdjohnson@grandecom.net and I will send them to you.

1900.00 OBO; free shipping

Posted by: elfin365

Re: Lot of 38 Department 56 Snow Village and lots of accessories for sale - 09/26/11 01:38 PM

I just purchased some dept 56 house etc. I don't want to make a large profit...just $5 a house. I have the Dicken collection and am willing to trade also. I only have about 7 Dicken houses so I can use almost everything. Here is the list for trade or purchase:
S'mores & Hot Chocolate, Noth Pole series, box is in good condition....$15

Custom stitchers elf land (including 2 small ornaments), Noth Pole series, no box or light, 1998....$15

Mrs. Claus' Perfect Poinsettias #57212, North Pole series, box is in good condition....$10

Stars and Stipes Forever "Gazebo Music Box, Heritage Village, box in fair condition, $20

Steppin Out on the Town, Heritage Village, box in fair condition, $20

Village Greenhouse, Snow Village, no box or plug in light, 1991, $15
Johnson's Grocery and Deli, Christmas in the City 1997, no box or plug in light, $20

Riverside row shops, Christmas in the City 1997, no box or plug in light, $20

I also have a lighthouse for $20

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 09/29/11 07:13 AM

My Mom and Dad have downsized and moved to a condo and have asked me to sell this dickens village stuff. I will sell all as a set for a resonable amount.All of the pieces are in great condition and come from a non smoking home where my mother cleans and dust everyday(She has issues with cleaming lol). I am not looking to get rich I just need to sell it to someone that has the room to enjoy it..$300 OBO

Brick Abbey
A christmas Carol Warehouse
Kings Road Post Office
Old curiosty shop
ashburry inn
victoria train station
betsey trotwoods cottage
butter tub barn
cottage of bob cratchet and tiny tim
blythe dond mill house
village wrought iron fence
dicken carolers (3 piece set)
salvation army band (6 pieces)
english post office
river street ice house cart
dickens village sign
sleighride (horse&sleigh)
heritage village light post (set of 4)
ornimental pine trees(2 sets)
porcelan evergreen tress(2 sets of 3)
stone bridge
lamplighter acessory set
village antimated acessory set(all around the park ) electric
holliday village train set (

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 10/10/11 02:38 PM

WITH BOXES:

Fisherman’s Nook Cabins (2)

Airport

Craftsman Cottage

Linden Hills Country Club

Village Post Office

Cinema 56

Coca Cola Botteling Plant

Farm House

Smokey Mountain Retreat

Snow Village Factory

Marvel’s Beauty

Wedding Chapel

Village Realty

Paramount Theater

Christmas Lake High School

Cracker Barrel

Shady Oak Church

County Courthouse

Rollerama Rink

WITHOUT BOXES:

Hunting Lodge

Gothic Church

Morning Side House

Train Station & Trains

English Tudor

Lincoln Park

Victorian Cottage

Brandon Bungalow

Peppermint Porch Daycare

Hospital

Dina’s Drive In

Village Market

Bill’s Gas Station

Wooden Clapboard

Galena House

Jack’s Corner Barber Shop

Mack & Son’s

Cumberland House

Village Grocery

Lemax Mountain

Ceramic Trees

Numerous accessories - too many to list

Have pictures of all buildings - contact me @ lkdjohnson@grandecom.net and I will send them to you.

1500.00 OBO; free shipping

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 10/11/11 02:12 PM

Hi

I am selling Christmas in the City buildings and accessories.

A lot of retired pieces are in the collection.

e-mail me for a complete list m.weber@ndsu.edu

This is an incomplete list:

Holy Name Church
Cathedral of St. Paul
All Saints Corner Church
Old Trinity Church
Arts Academy
Precinct 25 Police Station
The City Globe
Café Caprice French Restaurant
Gardengate House
Heritage Museum of Art
Parkview Hospital
Brighton School
Hi-De-Ho Nightclub
Pickford Place
Beekman House

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 10/30/11 12:56 PM

Hello, I am Jack and am sell mint all in the original box Department 56 North Pole Village buildings 30 building's in all .These are all RETIRED!!! Please Email me for a list, they are listed by name and # with retail price next to each. All reasonable offer will be considered Not looking to make much off this , Just want to clear out jax3360@hotmail.com

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 11/05/11 07:47 AM

I have a collection of North Pole Series that I need/have to get rid of. Collection consists of pieces from the start of the collection. All are mint condition in original boxes. A few of them I don't even think have been opened. Collection consists of:

Start a Tradition Set, Post Office, Elfie's Sleds & Skates, Elves Trade School, Elsie's Gingerbread, Elfin Snow Cone Works, Elfin Forge & Assembly Shop, Set of 3 Snowy Scotch Pines, Tassy's Mittens & Hassel's Woolies, Elf Bunkhouse, 2 Pole Pine Trees, Neenee's Dolls & Toys, Santa Workshop, Orlys Bell & Harness Supply, Santa's Woodworks, 2 of a North Pole Express Depot, Rimpys Bakery, North Pole Chapel, North Pole Dolls & Santa's Bear Workshop, Santa's Bell Repair, Popcorn & Cranberry House, Santa Lookout Tower, Reindeer Barn, Obbie's Books & Letrina's Candy, Beard Barber Shop, North Pole Gate, Tin Soldier Shop, Marie's Doll Musuem. Figures include: Sleigh & Eight Tiny Reindeer, Santa & Mrs. Clause, Letters for Santa, Toymaker Elf, Santa Little Helpers, Trimming the North Pole (2), Snow Cone Elves, Winter Sleighride, Charting Santa's Course, Last Minute Delivery, Sing a Song, I'll Need More Toys, Testing the Toys, & Baker Elves.

I am in a situation in which I simply need to get rid of this collection. I would like to get $400 plus the freight for all items. I think that amounts to less than $10 a piece. I have the ability to ship motor freight which I feel would be the best way to ship this. If you have any interest please let me know. You can contact me at: pordnus3@gmail.com

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 11/08/11 11:51 PM

Good evening Everyone. I inherited Department 56 houses. I have no idea if any of these are a full collection. Some of them are in boxes and other are not. I am not really into collecting Department 56 houses therefore I would like to sell them. I have no idea what they are worth, so I am open to suggestions/offers.

Here are the ones I can figure out

A Wonderful Holiday Collection
The Bijou Theatre of Bedford Falls
Bailey Bros Building & Loan Association
The Bedford Falls Bus

O'Well Nolvelty Collection 1994
City Hall
House
Police Station
Another House
Another House

1991 National Rennoc Collectables
The William's
Streets of London Fleet Street Bakery
Gargary's Forge

1996 ( I have no idea what collection this belongs to)
House

Houses that do not have labels are
Exchange?
Hardware?
Cafe Shop?
long building on the bottom is says 1992 Santa's Best

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 11/09/11 08:42 PM

Have buildings and accessories for

Alpine Village
Christmas in the City
Dickens Villages
North Pole

All in original boxes. All are from 1980s or 1990s. Stopped collecting in 2000.

You can email me if you are looking for something specific. OR, have an excel spreadsheet which I can send you listing the buildings and accessories - over several hundred.

Live in the Kansas City, Mo area. Will ship to anywhere in continental US. Very willing to negotiate on price.

Thank you for reading this.

John

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 11/10/11 09:41 AM

Hi all, new to the board so be patient with me.....looking to sell my Winter Silhouettes and All Through The House pieces. They have been displayed a couple of times and are in excellent condition. They are all boxed. Age is creeping up on me and too much to set up.
Here are some of my Silhouettes..
If your interested I can send a complete list with prices.
Thanks,
Cathy

78574. We Three Kings. King With Myrrh
78574. We Three Kings. King With Gold
78574. We Three Kings. King With Frankincense
78595. Little Drummer Boy & 2 extra sheep from another Drummer Boy set.
77895. Putting Up The Tree
67717. The Nativity ....and others

All Through The House

9315-7. Nicholas, Natalie & Spot
9313-0. Kitchen Table
9306-8-A. Mary Jo
9306-8-B. Billy
9305-0-B. Sue Ellen
9331-9. Under The Mistletoe
9332-7-B. I Saw Mama Kissing Santa Claus
9332-7-A. I Saw Mama Kissing Santa Claus

You can E-mail me at cpdriven1@aol.com

Re: Department 56 pieces for sale - 11/16/11 06:30 AM

Hello there Dept 56 collectors!

My name is Stacey, I have been collecting Dept 56 Dickens Village for a few years (my grandparents started my collection as a Christmas tradition) and my mom and I are now getting into the Snow Village Halloween side of Dept 56. I am currently teaching in China- and though I will miss a second family Christmas, I was hoping to locate some hard to find items, especially the Time To Celebrate Creepy's Pet Shop! But I am also looking for other Halloween buildings. If anyone has any of these treasures for sale, please send me a list with prices. Thank you so much for your time!

-Stacey

kaczmars1024@gmail.com

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 11/18/11 03:02 PM

HI,
I have over100 pieces of the Heritage Village Dept. 56 that I would sell. I'm wondering how to prices each piece or sell the lot, can someone give me an idea.

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 11/27/11 10:40 PM

Knottinghill Church on eBay

I have the beautiful Knottinghill Church in mint condition for sale on eBay. Check it out. It is in the original box!

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 11/29/11 03:03 AM

Downsizing. Have enjoyed my collections of Alpine Village and Christmas in the city for over 20 years and have lovingly displayed them each year. Now I am ready for someone else to enjoy them. I would love to see each village sold as a single lot, but am open to other arrangements.

Alpine Vllage is a complete set from the first issued in 1988 up to the Nussnacker Werkstatt in 2000, with all the corresponding accessories, and many additional display items including countless trees. I also have some beautiful mountain backdrops made by a local artist that really set off the display.

I also have collected 38 of the Christmas in the City buildings dating from 1988 to 2000 with 35 accessory pieces.

All items include the original boxes and sleeves, though some of the sleeves show wear and a few have water damage.

Two of the pieces are repaired, but display beautifully anyway.

If you are interested in more information about my collection, let me know.

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 12/06/11 09:55 PM

Hello All! I'm selling my Snow Village Halloween buildings and accessories, bought them 3 years ago, put them in storage and never took them out for display. If anyone is interested please email hiltop325@yahoo.com.
As I go through boxes I will update the list:
Spooky Lemonade Stand
Spinning Pumpkins
Skeleton Crew
Scary Twisted Trees
Bat trees
Dr Lunatic's Laboratory and accessory piece
Zelda's Wax Museum
Grimsly Tool Shed
Grimly Garage
Grimsly Manor

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 12/27/11 11:18 AM

hey what's up everybody I have a few department 56 neopolitan items I am trying to sell I have the holy family, palm trees single and double, wiseman on light camel and wiseman on dark camel, donkey, shepherd with sheep, sheep set of 3, man with terra cotta pot, angel, camel with packs, wiseman on elephant, man selling grains. if anyone is interested reply to this posting. none of the boxes have ever been open except for 1
Posted by: ddunn

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 12/27/11 11:54 AM

Dept 56 Neapolitan Nativity pieces for sale.
- Little Drummer Boy
- Bethlehem Roman Gate Guard
- Man with woolens and terracotta pot
Sample photos of drummer boy and man with woolens can be seen on collecting cafe dept 56 web site. I have never seen another gate guard posted anywhere.

Best Offer
ddunn2005@earthlink.net

Dept. 56 Neapolitan Nativity - 12/28/11 01:14 PM

Wanted to buy for personal collection Department 56 Neapolitan Nativity please email me jaynebrownwest@yahoo.com or call 214-497-5661. Thanks Jayne

Re: Dept. 56 Neapolitan Nativity - 01/02/12 08:15 PM

Hi everybody! I'm Carlos and I have two 25th Anniversary pieces that I'd like to part with. Both pieces were introduced and retired in 2001. Both also are in mint condition and in their original sleeve and box.
New England Village - Mountain View Cabin
Alpine Village - Nussknacker Werkstatt (Nutcracker House)

I also have:
Dickens Village - The Old Globe Theatre (missing a flag)
Dickens Village - Gad's Hill Place
Snow Village - McDonald's (introduced in 1997)

Thank you.

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 01/05/12 07:40 PM

I'm a secondary Market Dealer for Dept 56, and am interested in your collection. Please reply to toni@justforfuncrafts.com, or iselldept56@yahoo.com, thanks so much,
Toni

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 01/05/12 07:43 PM

I'm a secondary Market Dealer for Dept 56, and would love some more information on your collection, if still available. Please contact me at toni@justforfuncrafts.com or iselldept56@yahoo.com, thanks,
Toni

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 01/05/12 08:02 PM

Looking to purchase Department 56 Village collections...no collection too large. Please contact toni@justforfuncrafts.com or iselldept56@yahoo.com,
Thanks, Toni

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 01/06/12 08:05 AM

Hi , I am wondering if you still have any of these pieces left. I am especially interested in the elephant. Thank you!

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 01/06/12 08:23 AM

Greetings and Happy New Year! I am looking to add to my Neapolitan Nativity Set and would appreciate hearing from Sellers who have the angel, Gabrial, The Little Drummer Boy, The Camel with Packs, the Donkey with Packs, Palm Trees, and/or The Wiseman on The Elephant. Thank you!

Nylsor107@comcast.net

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 01/12/12 02:05 PM

My name is Ellen and Iam selling my Heritage Village Collection pieces.I have sixteen pieces in all.

"Village Well and Holy Cross"
"Carolers"
"A Christmas Carol Morning"
"Lamplighter Accessory Set"
"Skating Pond"
"David Copperfield"
"City People"
"Thomas Kersey Coffee House"
"Scrooge and Marley Counting House"
"The Cottage of Bob Cratchit and Tiny Tim"
"Town Square Gazebo"
"The Old Curiosity Shop"
"Walpole Tailers"
"C.H. Watt Physician"
"Betsy Trotwoods Cottage" and "The Flat of Ebenezer Scrooge"

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 01/12/12 02:11 PM

Hi and Happy New Year!
I would like to sell the following ornaments for a total of $30, plus shipping.

1. Super Mario riding a dinosaur-like creature, with ornamental name tag says "to: Princess Toadstool"
2. Mr Potato Head
3.G.I. Joe with a parachute and teddy bear, tag says "GI love Xmas"
4. a US Postal Service First Moon Landing commemorative plaque-type ornament made by "Kurt & Adler" - date 1998
5. Hallmark Neil Armstrong ornament from 1994, with recording "One small step..."
6. Lassie leaning on a mailbox with tag in mouth "from Lassie to Santa"
7. Barbie (blonde with ponytail and striped bathing suit)
8. Uncle Sam ornament from 1988.
9. Popeye with a can of spinach
10. Scarlett O'Hara with ruby red dress (scene where they go to the party after Rhett finds out about Ashley again)
11. Father Time with New Year Baby and hourglass
12. Blue bulb ornament with "America, United we Stand" and flag
13. Noah's ark with animals, with handwriting on bottom says "1993"
14. Green crocodile with red sweater, with handwriting on bottom says "1991", probably for the movie "Hook"
15. Big red ball ornament with battery sings "Jingle Bells" and has rolling eyes says "patent pending" on bottom

Thank you and Happy New Year!

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 01/18/12 04:24 PM

Hi Folks Karen here,
I am moving very soon and I need to sell my HUGE collection of Dept 56 Buildings and accessories dating from the early 80s-90s.
The boxes are in great condition although some have niks.
I have many numbered limited Edition pieces in the mix.
The collection is very large to list here but if anyone is interested I would be happy to supply a list of all the buildings and accessories. I can also provide photos of the piece and the box ect...
I would love to sell the collections as a group but will look at all offers.

Dickens Village
New England Village
The First Seasons Bay cottages
Accessories of all kinds

If this sounds intersting feel free to email me:

afxkaren@yahoo.com
Posted by: george12

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 01/28/12 11:58 AM

Have very large collection to sell. Kids are gone and house is empty. no time to display. Collection has approximately 50 lighted bldgs in mint condition.(most retired, several limited ed. pieces). All pieces are in original boxes and with original packing materials. Collection also includes over 30 accessory pieces, also in original boxes and packing. Would prefer to sell collection as one unit. Glad to email a complete list upon request. email at gtqs@aol.com

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 02/02/12 06:57 PM

I have several New England, North Pole and Snowbabies that I am looking to sell. I inherited them from my mom and I really have no room or time to set the village up anymore. There are too many to list on here so if you are interested in anything please let me know and I will send you a list of what I have. All of the peices I have are retired pieces in mint ocndition. The boxes are in mint condition as well
Thanks

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 02/10/12 11:19 AM

Like the last guy to post on this site. My grandma also wants me to sell all her old snow village memorabilia. She has hundreds of retired houses and accessories. I will take offers and try to give good deals. Any questions or if you're looking for special orders email me at seventh_ward_solja@yahoo.com

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 02/12/12 12:43 AM

AM interested in receiving a list of what you have available for Dept 56...thanks so much. You can E mail me at toni@justforfuncrafts.com, or call 951-205-2344, thanks again,
Toni

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 02/13/12 11:30 AM

I have a 10 box collection of Lighted, Handpainted Porceline "Dickens Village Series" .Made exclusively for Department 56. It is all new in box and never been used. Here are the pieces I have:

The Old Curiosity Shop (1987)
Fezziwigs Warehouse Measures approx. 7" x 4 1/2" square.
The Flat of Ebenezer Scrooge
White Picket Fence with Gate with one squirrel and one Cardinal. (set of 5)
White Picket Fence Extensions with a squirrel on one fence and 2 Cardinals on another. (set of 6)
English Post Box
Village Sign with Snowman
Portobello Road Peddlers (set of 3)
A Christmas Carol Morning (set of 3)
Market Day (set of 3)

$90 OBO

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 02/13/12 11:33 AM

I just posted some Heritage Village stuff if you are interested...

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 03/08/12 12:00 PM

Hello, as I am new to this bear with me. Five years ago my sister Donie passed away. Some of you out there may have known her, as collecting Hallmark ornaments was one of her greatest passions. It has taken me the past five years to get past the emotional attachment and I am now ready to let go of her collection. The collection is of over 4500 ornaments, Precious Moments, Boyd's Bears and much more. Donie was very organized and had all of her collection in her Yule Log database. The hard part for me is that she had the majority of them in bins and a good number of them spreadout through her house. I am currently trying to get the collection accounted for so I have an accurate list. This will take some time, however if there is a special ornament or series you are interested in let me know and I will see if I can locate it. The vast majority of the collect is Mint in Box. As I have come to grips with the emotional aspect of selling off her collection and due to the current economy I understand that the prices are what someone is willing to pay verses what is posted at various online sites. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

TAAZ

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 03/10/12 11:02 PM

I'd love to know what you have..Please Email me @ iselldept56@yahoo.com, thanks
Toni

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 03/26/12 07:40 PM

I'm looking to downsize my collection so I have several Snow Village, Christmas in the City and some Dickens and North Pole series accessories and buildings for sale. All are in mint condition and include the original styrofoam, sleeve and electrical cord (if applicable). Prices range from $5 - $100 plus shipping. I can issue you an invoice via paypal to ensure your protection and show I have a verified account. Please feel free to email me for a list with prices at dahopk2008@yahoo.com.

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 05/28/12 10:02 AM

I'm looking to downsize my dept 56 alpine village and twelve days of Christmas collections. All items either new in box or used 3 times max in orig boxes (except sign which has no box)
Alpine: Besson Bierkeller, Gasthof Eisel, Grist mill,Metterniche Wurst, Kukuck Uhren, Milch-kase, alpine village sign, buying bakers bread
Days: 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6
Willing to sell separately or together.

Also willing to do some sort of trade for any of:
Rheinland wine tavern, Nussknacker Werkstatt, Schwarzwalder Kuckucksuhren

Please contact me if interested
Posted by: Ellen B

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 05/31/12 03:32 PM

I have a set of Dept 56 "Winter Pines" up for auction. It is a set of 3 snow covered trees with glitter. Starting bid is only $6.45!
I have other collectibles including:
Hallmark, Fenton cobalt blue cat, an adorable Precious Moments ornament, Fire King, Pillsbury doughboy, glassware, Josef Original, Mercedes Benz accessories and other unique and vintage items.

Please check them out at:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/bidbidbid!!/m.ht...sid=p4340.l2562

I have 100% positive feedback, buyer pays actual shipping and I use sturdy USPS Priority boxes. Thanks! \:\)

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 05/31/12 06:50 PM

Large Snow Village Dept.56 collection for sale.
Over 200 pieces many in original boxes. It really
needs to be sold. Contact John at jcmopks@gmail.com
Located in Kansas City area. List available.

John

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 05/31/12 08:17 PM

Hello All,

I am liquidating the contents of my fathers convenience store, which sold and stocked hundreds of Dept. 56 pieces. All pieces for sale have never left their boxes. Right now I am taking inventory of what is there and should be done in the next day or two with my final list. We are located in New York, on Long Island in suffolk county.

My email address is mtnawe29@aim.com

Michelle

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 06/21/12 01:47 PM

I have the dickens xmas village of older than 20 years or more. All pcs are in the original box and in mint condition and are all retired. When they are set up it takes 3 large tables, houses, people, trees,lights, etc. If interested or need more info you can contact me @ mhiggins428@gmail.com

Re: Department 56 pieces for sale - 07/17/12 09:25 PM

I have a large collection of 1980-1990 Christmas in the City including Dorothy's Dress Shop limited edition, Salvation Army Band, City Hall, Brownstones and more. Is anybody interested in buying any of this? Kids are grown, we are moving across country and downsizing next year and want to sell some or all of our collection. Please email if you are interested and I will send you a list of what I have.

Thanks! triciahp1122@yahoo.com

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 08/01/12 07:53 AM

I have several NOrth Pole village pieces as well as 5 North Pole Woods pieces and several snowbabies along with accessories that I am looking to sell. I unfortunately do not have the time or the room in my home for these anymore. You can email me at peachs14619@yahoo.com if you are interested in anything that I may have. Thanks
Tami
Posted by: skipperd56

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 08/05/12 10:13 AM

What North pole pieces do you have for sale??? Can you send me a list with your asking prices???

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 08/29/12 08:45 PM

Selling Dickens Village collection.
Over 50 buildings and over 50 accessory pieces.
Most pieces retired. Truly excellent condition. Original boxes. From my parents estate.
I have no interest in retaining the collection.
I have complete list to email to anyone interested.
You can compare list to the most recent Village D-Lights book (2010 edition) for values; that book suggests this collection valued at over $5K value.
Selling price for collection in whole or in part is negotiable.
Posted by: Cush

Re: Selling Snow Village - 09/16/12 04:02 PM

This is The Original Snow Village set from Department 56. RETIRED collection includes 18 unique pieces all in original packaging. Perfect Condition. Collection is worth $850. Selling the entire collection for $250.00.
Items include:

All Saints Church
Cumberland House
Jefferson School
Farm House
North Creek Cottage
Pinewood Log Cabin
Oak Groove Tudor
Gothic Farmhouse
Hayride
Woodsman and Boy
Bringing Home The Tree
Through The Woods
Sleighride
Here We Come A Caroling
Fresh Frozen Fish
A Tree For Me
Wreaths For Sale
A Heavy Snowfall

Interested in selling collection, not individual pieces.
Please email Cush
Posted by: Tranquil Ape

Re: Selling Snow Village - 09/26/12 12:51 PM

I have some of the DIckens Village collection to sell... Posted these up on ebay just now. I really don't know how much they are worth but right now they gotta go...

thanks

Derek-

http://www.ebay.com/sch/tranquilape/m.ht...=p2047675.l2562
Posted by: djh777

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 10/01/12 02:55 PM

Hi All,

I am looking to sell retired pieces (for a friend) from Christmas in the city (40 house and 38 people/accessories), Dickens village (36 houses), and North Pole (16 houses and elves). They are all in their original boxes in new condition. I will sell them for cheap, I just want them out of my house. Please let me know if you are looking for a specific house or of course I would sell the lot of them cheap. Thanks!
Posted by: kellyvaleo

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 10/13/12 08:18 PM

My mom recently moved and I inherited her New England & North Pole Village collections. She hadn't bought any new pieces for years so most of them are retired. I'd love to sell them so I can free up some space! Please email me for more details.
Posted by: lordy

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 10/16/12 06:08 PM

Hello:

I am selling my Dept 56 Halloween collection..All in mint condition, I have orginal boxes and all motorized/bateried/electrical parts are in operation.
1. Dracula's Castle w Dracula Figurine, black trees accessories.
2. Haunted shipwrecked ship.
3. Haunted lighthouse w rocks accessories.
4. Haunted farmhouse.
5. Haunted Mansion.
6. Graveyards, Pumpkins, Assortod Trees & Scary Trees, Fences, kids in costumes, skeletons, etc.

Thanks let me know if you interested. Boo!
Posted by: ddunn

Dept 56 Neapolitan Nativity Pieces for sale - 10/27/12 11:43 AM

DEPT Neapolitan Nativity pieces for sale

I have three pieces that I am selling.
Drummer boy, Man with woolens and Terracotta pot and Bethlehem Roman soldier gate guard. I posted the last year but had some health problems and never followed through. I do not have the original boxes. Photos are available.

I am accepting best offers.

Dennis
ddunn2005@earthlink.net
Posted by: eddyronk

Re: Department 56 pieces for sale - 10/30/12 04:59 AM

Charting Santa’s Course Heritage Village Perfect Items/Box

Ritz Hotel Christmas in the City Perfect Item, Box Scuffed, Some
Tape, Water Marks

Hunting Lodge Snow Village Perfect Item, Box Brown Taped

Mulberrie Court Dickens Series Perfect Item, Box Has Brown
Tape and Some Water Marks

Ivy Terrace Apartments Christmas in the City Chimney Snapped But Present, missing orig lighting, box scuffed and taped

Santa’s Lookout Tower North Pole Item Perfect Box has tear and
brown tape
Posted by: Calliopebrook

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 10/30/12 10:27 PM

Originally Posted By: Kevin
New to the forum - Have recently moved into "downsized" environment and am looking to sell a portion of my Dickens Village collection (all retired pieces and accessories in original boxes)- Pricing is flexible based upon the number of pieces interested in - Have the original Merchants Shops, original Christmas Carol houses, Crown & Cricket with the following four special issue pieces and Many accessories - Physical delivery is feasible if in the greater New York/Philly area - Please reply to kjbreen274@comcast.net if interested -

When he passed away I got it and have not had anything to do with it, now Im having a baby and I just have to get rid of as much as possible!!! Im selling them super cheap too, I know my parents originally paid over 30,000 for all this stuff!! So anyway just let me know if their are specific pieces they want, or like I said I can email you or them my list. Thanks!
Posted by: lisa23

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 11/19/12 01:06 PM

Hi, I am new to this. My mother and I have been collecting department 56 for many years. My father started us collecting before he passed away, and now that we have to smaller homes we are needing to sell the collection. I have a list and if you would like to take a look please e-mail me at moorelisa74@gmail.com. I am looking to try and sell as a group but willing to sell as villages separately. Would also like to keep locally in the south Chicago suburbs in Illinois if possible for shipping costs. We have the Dickensvillage, literary classics, dickens village series, historical landmark series, a few pieces of alpine village, Christmas in the city, all Hallows eve, new England, as well as most of the little town of Bethlehem series.
Posted by: terip

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 11/25/12 05:48 PM

I have 4 houses to sell. They were purchased in the mid 1990's and all have been retired. They are in good shape with boxes and I would be willing to throw in the figurines I purchased with them.
Department 56 houses:
Heritage Villiage;
1. Dickens Village Series - #5550-6 Peggotty’s Seaside Cottage – Intact with box, good condition.
2. New England Village Series - #5930-7 Craggy Cove Lighthouse – Intact with box, good condition.
3. New England Village Series – serial #56571 Chowder House – Intact with box, good condition.
4. Snow Village – serial #54886 Harley Davidson Motorcycle Shop – Intact with box, good condition.
Thanks
Posted by: lewisnclark903

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 12/07/12 10:29 PM

I'm looking to add to my dept 56 dickens village. Do you still have any pieces for sell?

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 12/07/12 10:33 PM

I'm looking to add to my dept 56 Dicken's village collection. Do you have any of these pieces?

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 12/07/12 10:37 PM

I am looking to add to my dept 56 Dicken's village. Do you have any of these pieces?

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 12/07/12 10:48 PM

Wanting to buy dept 56 Dickens village pieces. Do you have any left?

Re: Selling Snow Village - 12/07/12 10:52 PM

Want to buy dept 56 Dicken's village. Do you have any left?
Posted by: yenko

Re: Selling Snow Village - 12/09/12 09:02 PM

I have complete original Disney village for sale. also Snow village,some North pole,complete Monopoly letters. Many acc. for Snow village....TOO many trees, mountains every thing like new in the box complete.
Posted by: yenko

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 12/09/12 09:08 PM

Looking to sell all of my villages. I have original Disney village. Many Snow village houses all retired nothing newer than 1997. Some North Pole, Monopoly letters
Posted by: trish65

Re: Department 56 pieces for sale - 12/10/12 12:51 PM

I have a large collection of Dickens Village to sell about 50 pieces in excellent condition and in original boxes
Posted by: Sutandlinda

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 01/14/13 03:34 PM

I have three New England Village items to sell: Sleepy Hollow School, #5954-4, Jannes Mullet Amish Farm House, #5943-9, and Jannes Mullet Amish Barn, #5944-7. I am looking for a school in this series.
Posted by: ornament*al

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 02/14/13 02:13 PM

I am looking to buy 3 North Pole accessories:
Dasher
Prancer
Vixen

Please PM me if you would like to sell them & what you would like for them.
I have a Marie's Doll Museum if you would consider a trade.

Thank you
Posted by: humpdiddly

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 02/15/13 11:14 PM

Department 56 Griswold Village for Sale
Preorder Delivery not expected till Middle July
Order the whole set at $310, includes taxes and shipping.

Price $150 Griswold House (lights can stay on or blink) Taxes and Shipping Extra
Video: Griswold House

Price $75 Cousin Eddie's RV Taxes and Shipping Extra

Price $40 Griswold Family Tree Taxes and Shipping Extra

Price $22.50 Cousin Eddie in Morning Taxes and Shipping Extra

Price $22.50 Fire it up Dad Taxes and Shipping Extra

Posted by: Mary from MA

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 06/04/13 08:02 AM

I am selling my mothers Dickens Village Series I have at least 25 bins with pieces all in original boxes. To numerous to list send any inquires to mduby2@verizon.net
Posted by: mcw3783

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 07/01/13 08:56 PM

Hello, All! I'm looking to sell Belle's House - 20th Anniversary Edition for my Grandparents. This is a NUMBERED piece (235 out of 500). It has NEVER been on display, only opened to view the number on the bottom. I have plenty of pics available and a letter of authenticity. Please feel free to contact me regarding this piece!
Posted by: T.Fox

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 08/11/13 05:04 PM

Hello,
A family member recently passed down her collection of Department 56 Christmas Village pieces. She has hundreds of pieces in their original boxes and other open boxes of accessories. There are so many pieces we are not really sure where to start. Does anyone have any ideas on how to sell this collection? My email address is tfox.jmu@gmail.com
Thank you!
Posted by: bjl4367

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 08/24/13 09:19 AM

I am trying to sell my Department 56 - Dickens Village Collection. All items are in original box and packaging materials. They have been handled carefully and are in very good condition. Boxes may show some wear. Pieces may be purchased individually for the prices listed or as a group for the price of $400 or BO. Pictures of each item are available upon request.

LIGHTED BUILDINGS
Bidwell Windmill #56.58489 $40
Dickens Village Gift Set Somerset Valley Church #56.58485 $38
Aldeburgh Music Box Shop #56.58441 $30
Gad's Hill Place #57535-5 $49
Sir John Falstaff Inn #5753-3 $50

TWELVE DAYS OF CHRISTMAS SERIES
The Twelve Days of Dickens Village I - A Partridge in a Pear Tree #5835-1 $18
The Twelve Days of Dickens Village II - Two Turtle Doves #5836-0 $17
The Twelve Days of Dickens Village V - Five Golden Rings #5838-1 $14
The Twelve Days of Dickens Village VI - Six Geese A-Laying #5838-2 $15
The Twelve Days of Dickens Village VIII - Eight Maids A-Milking #5838-4 #13

NON-LIGHTED PIECES
Formal Gardens #56.5881 $33
The Queen's Parlimentary Coach #56.58454 $30
A Gentleman and A Lady #56.58559 #8
Ghost of Christmas Past Visits Scrooge #56.58538 $8
Taking Grain to the Mill #56.58545 $10
Sitting in the Park #56.58411 $18
Lamplighter with Lamp #56.55778 $5

VILLAGE ACCESSORIES
Village Accessories Stone Walls 6 #56.52629 #9
Village Accessories Stone Path Curved 4 #56.52767 $6
Village Double Street Lamps #56.59960 $7
Village Accessories Fieldstone Stairway #56.52826 $5
Village Landscape 22 Piece Set #56.52600 $19
AC/DC Adapter #55026 $5

If Interested, please reply to post or text 817-703-8905
Posted by: piano24seven

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 09/07/13 09:55 PM

We have the following for sale (all in boxes, still packaged, great condition):

- Christmas Cove Lighthouse
- Dinah's Drive-In
- Village Post Office
- Peppermint Porch Daycare
- Corner Drugstore
- Coca Cola
- Village Public Library
- Village Vet and Pet Shop
- Cold Weather Sports
- Fisherman's Nook Cabins (set of 2)
- Glenhaven House
- Santa Comes to Town, 1996
- Federal House
- Snow Carnival King and Queen
- The Carnival Carousel
- Snow Carnival Ice Palace
Posted by: COcollector

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 09/10/13 01:40 AM

I have Snow Village pieces that I would like to sale but am not sure if this is the right forum to try to do that. Can you let me know if anyone actually sales items here? I see pieces listed but don't see any people wanting to buy. Thank you
Posted by: steelerfans

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 09/21/13 09:29 AM

I would like to sell about 25 pieces of Dickens village.
We have both North Pole and Dickens and we want to start to get ready to downsize our house.
We have:
The Tower of London
Ashbury inn
Browning Cottage
Bumpstead Cloaks and Canes
Cobb Cottage
Cottage of Bob Cratchit and Tint Tim
Fagins Hideaway
Flat of Ebenezer Scrooge
Grapes Inn
Hempleton Pewterer
Kings Road Post Office

and more
Accessory pieces
also
Posted by: seapup

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 09/30/13 04:53 PM

Hi,
Must sell!
I have some Dickens' and New England Village buildings and accessories for sale. If you see anything you might be interested in, I will send a picture and pricing.Prices start at $5. Nothing over $20.00. Buyer will pay for shipping. psentak@gmail.com
Thanks

Dickens’ Village Buildings
North Eastern Sea Fisheries (ltd)
Tudbury Printer
Knottinghill Church
Dickens’ Village Accessories
Churchyard Gate and Fence
2 sets of Churchyard Fence extensions
A good Day’s Catch (Dept. 56 villagers)
New England Village Buildings
Thomas T. Julian House
Whales Tale Pub and Inn
Navigational Charts and Maps
Chowder House
Cape Keag Fish Cannery
Laurel Hill Church
Old North Church
Accessories and Villagers that can be used in both NE and Dickens’ Villages
Chelsea Market Fish Monger and Cart
Lobster Trappers
The Sailor’s Knot
Bring Home the Yule Log
A Peaceful Glow on Xmas Eve
Village Flag Pole
Sea Captain and his Mates
The Old Man and the Sea
Chelsea Lane Shoppers
Don’t Drop the Presents
Under the Mistletoe Bench
Mill Creek Pond
Wonderland Animals at Mill Creek
Trees
1 Winter Birch Tree
Craggy Oak Tree
Holly Tree and Bush
Set of 8 Frosted Topiaries
Set of 6 Snowy Evergreens
Set of 3 Village Pequot Pines
7 assorted sizes of pine trees

Posted by: Debbi

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 10/07/13 11:20 AM

Liquidating MIB or LNIB Dept 56 collection. I'll send spreadsheet to all who respond. Email debbilmorgan@gmail.com. Must sell!

Highlights:

Home for the Holidays Express Gift Set
2000 Holly Lane Gift Set
1224 Kissing Claus Lane Gift Set
The Paramount Theater
Water Tower
Bakery
Village Resort
Jefferson School
Mainstreet Christmas Tree
Singing Nuns
Santa's Workshop
Tassy's Mittens & Hassel's Woolies
3 Nuns with Songbooks
Christmas Lake Chalet Gift Set
Snowy Pines Inn Gift Set
Haunted Fun House Gift Set
Candlerock Lighthouse Restaurant
Service Station
Popcorn & Cranberry House
Collectors Club House

So many more!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 10/08/13 09:52 AM

LOOKING TO PURCHASE DEPARTMENT 56 VILLAE COLLECTIONS...NO COLLECTION TOO LARGE. WE PAY FOR, AND MAKE ALL ARRANGEMENTS ON SHIPPING...PLEASE CONTACT TONI
951-205-2344 OR E MAIL iselldept56@yahoo.com
Thanks!
Posted by: mw72283

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 10/10/13 11:58 AM

Dept. 56/ Snow Village Halloween houses and accessories. Please email me if you are interested at WILD72216@aol.com.

Haunted Mansion, 54935, $50.00
Grimsly Manor, $200.00
Haunted House (with fiber optic lighting) $150.00

Prices are negotiable.

Thank you,
Meredith

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 10/10/13 11:58 AM

Dept. 56/ Snow Village Halloween houses and accessories. Please email me if you are interested at WILD72216@aol.com.

Grimsly Manor, $200.00

Prices are negotiable.

Thank you,
Meredith

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 10/11/13 02:18 PM

Looking for the following Original Snow Village pieces from 1976

1976 Chalet or
1976 The Inn

and this one from 1979

1979 Mission Church

Private message me IF you have these to sell or trade of other Dept. 56 or Hallmark ornaments.
Posted by: DonnaT

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 10/14/13 07:58 AM

Toni,

I have alot of NP and NP Woods all in perfect condition and many NIB, and some never opened...I can give you a full list if you are interested

Kindly
Donna Turner

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 10/14/13 11:36 AM

Dept. 56/ Snow Village Halloween houses and accessories. All are in excellent condition and in the original boxes. Please email me at WILD72216@aol.com if you are interested.

Haunted Mansion, $150.00
Grimsly Manor, $200.00
Haunted House (with fiber optic lighting) $50.00

Thank you,
Meredith

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 10/16/13 08:44 AM

Grimsly Manor, $200.00

Prices are negotiable.

Thank you,
Meredith
Posted by: debbieg

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 11/30/13 01:49 PM

Enesco Dept. 56 (?)

Three ceramic trees with snowy branches. Each tree has a different bird perched in it.
4 1/2" with Cardinals
3 1/2" with Blue Jay
2 1/2" with Wren.

$15.00

Shipping is extra. I send cheapest way available with Delivery Confirmation. Contact me via my email address, NOT through Yulelog, for photos or more information. daveg@airmail.net

Debbie

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 05/28/14 10:38 PM

Looking to sell your Department 56 collection.
This is my full time business, and I look forward to hearing from you. Remember, NO collection is too large, and we make all arrangements for it's shipment, and pay for it, as well.
Many thanks for your contact..Look to hear from you,
951-205-2344 or iselldept56@yahoo.com.
Toni

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 06/30/14 05:39 PM

This is my full time business, and I look forward to hearing from you. Remember, NO collection is too large, and we make all arrangements for it's shipment, and pay for it, as well.
Toni
Posted by: vmitz

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 07/07/14 04:27 PM

Are you still looking for Dept 56 NP pieces?

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 07/19/14 12:41 AM

looking for christmas vacations griswold house and cousin eddie RV. (i believe its snow village collection)

i buy if the price is right, or can maybe trade some hallmarks.

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 07/26/14 05:06 PM

We purchase Department 56 villages, all of them, no collection too large, as well as pay for it's shipping to us, and make all arrangements for such.
Please contact Toni, 951-205-2344 or iselldept56@yahoo.com
Many thanks!

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 08/21/14 11:03 AM

Looking to purchase, Dept 56 village collections, and their respective accessories. No collection too large, and we pay for it's shipping, as well as make all arrangements for it.
Thanks so much for your contact,
TOni 951-205-2344- or iselldept56@yahoo.com

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 10/11/14 10:54 AM

WE PURCHASE ENTIRE COLLECTIONS (NONE TOO LARGE), OF DEPARTMENT 56, AND LEMAX VILLAGES, ALL BUILDINGS & ACCESSORIES, EVEN TRAIN SETS...THE ENTIRE LOT!
WE PAY FOR, AND MAKE ALL ARRANGEMENTS FOR IT'S SHIPPING TO US.
PLEASE CONTACT, TONI, 951-205-2344 or E MAIL iselldept56@yahoo.com,
MANY THANKS,!
TONI
Posted by: beaglebabes

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 10/17/14 12:54 PM

Willing to trade 1 Olaf for either Mrs. Claus Kitchen Cupboard (2011) prefer green or Cookie Cutter Christmas Tropical Holiday (2013)
Posted by: Dixdexwim

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 03/12/15 07:36 AM

Trying to sell my entire collection of Department 56 due to downsizing of home. Will sell entire collection or individually.I am trying to sell them not give them away-serious inquires only.

Entire collection $1000 or best serious offer.
Piece by piece-30% off MSRP for one pieces, 40% off MSRP for two pieces & 50% off MSRP for 3 or more pieces.

Email for more information: dixdexwim@yahoo.com NO SPAM PLEASE

[img]https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=...e=1&theater[/img]

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 05/10/15 11:53 AM

LOOKING TO PURCHASE ENTIRE COLLECTIONS (NONE TOO LARGE), OF DEPARTMENT 56, AND LEMAX VILLAGES, ALL BUILDINGS & ACCESSORIES, EVEN TRAIN SETS...THE ENTIRE LOT!
WE PAY FOR, AND MAKE ALL ARRANGEMENTS FOR IT'S SHIPPING TO US.
PLEASE CONTACT, TONI, 951-205-2344 or E MAIL iselldept56@yahoo.com,
MANY THANKS,!
TONI
Posted by: ksj

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 06/28/15 02:39 PM

Wanting to sell large collection of Department 56 Dicken's Village buildings and accessories due to downsizing. As a serious collector since 1984, there are over 200 buildings in my collection, including most of the original buildings and accessories from 84-85. All but a few pieces are in original boxes, but this collection was lovingly displayed in my home every Christmas so they are in various used conditions.

An inventory listing of collection pieces is available.

Will consider any serious offer and will sell off individual pieces.

Please contact me if interested.

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 08/16/15 12:21 AM

We purchase Department 56 villages, and their respective accessories....NO collection too large,
and make all arrangements for it's shipment to us, as well as payment for it's shipping.
We are prepared to make reasonable offers, and payment for the collection is made prior to it's shipment.
Please contact TONI, 951-205-2344
iselldept56@yahoo.com
Many thanks!

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 08/18/15 12:13 PM

Looking to purchase ENTIRE Dept 56 collections, and their respective accessories. We do not pick and choose, but purchase it ALL, and pay for, as well as make all arrangements for it''s shipment to us. We make reasonable offers only, based on recent sales for each item in your collection.
We have letters of recommendation from past sellers, and absolutely love what we do. We are there to help, and can answer any and all questions, with a simple message or phone call.
No collection is too large, and you are paid BEFORE it leaves your premises. We have been in this business for over 14+ years, and carry a large inventory of more than 16,000 pieces of Dept 56 in our warehouse.
Please contact us @ iselldept56@yahoo.com or Toni 951-205-2344.
Thanks and look forward to hearing from you.
Posted by: joebets

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 09/06/15 04:50 AM

Hi Toni -

My husband and I have a large collection of Dept. 56 that belonged to my mother-in-law. She passed away six years ago and we are just getting around to seeing what she had. What do we need to do to work with you?

I look forward to hearing from you soon. My cell is 443-257-7540 if you would like to give us a call. My name is Betsy and if you get my voicemail please leave a message and I will return your call. Thanks.
Posted by: Janlee5262

Re: Department 56 pieces for sale - 09/21/15 09:08 AM

I am interested in selling my Department 56 Collection. I have about 60 different House most are retired, Dickens Village and Christmas and the City and a few others.

I have a several of the large pieces as well, Example The Tower set from Dickens and Graceland, Great Gasby, to name a few.

If you are interested please contact me at Janet@angicts.com for complete list.
Posted by: Janlee5262

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 10/15/15 04:41 PM

Dickens Village

Knottingham Church
Luly Lott Garden Conservatory
Leeds Oyster House
Flat of Ebenezer Scooge
East Indies Trading Company
Dursley Manor
William Wheat Cakes & Puddings
Sudbury Church
Boarding and Lodge School
Ole East Rectory
Kingsford Brew House
Bumpstead Ale Claks and Canes
Gads Hill Place
Barmby Moor Cottage
Fezziwig Ballroom
Kensington Palace
Tower of London

Christmas in the City
Riverside Row Shop
Spring St. Coffee House
Molly O'Briens Irish Pub
Lafeyette Baking
Wedding Gallery
Red Brick Firestation
Grand Movie Theater
5th Ave Salon
Café Caprice French Restraunt
Pott Toles Seller
The University Club
Bekman House
City Globe
Sonsulate
Majesitic Theather

Snow Village
Shady Oak Church
Aplpine Village
SportLaden
St. Nickolaus Kircage
Spielzeug Laden
Von Trapp Villa
Danube Music Publisher
Metternick Wurst

ASSOCIES
CHRISTMAS BAZARE
Going Home
Chelsen Market Fisher Manger
Chelsy Market Flower and Cart
Hot Dog Vender
Snow Cap Trees
1 Man Band
Spring of Giving
Silent Night Music
Champer Orchester

I would like to sell the above items. If you are interested let me know. If interested contact me at Janet@angicts.com
Posted by: Shellbell

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 12/21/15 06:47 PM

Selling Dept. 56 Heritage Village "North Pole Series" Items In Original Styrofoam and Sleeves.
Posted by: Susan E

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 02/01/16 06:16 PM

Christmas In The City ~ Lafayette's Bakery 1999. Displayed only twice. Comes from smoke FREE home. Have box ~ Brand New ~ $35.00

If you are interested Private Message me. Thank you for your interest.

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 02/14/16 05:57 PM

We purchase Department 56 collections...no collection too large, and make arrangements for, as well as pay for shipping, using our own carrier.
Accessories, and all: we do not pick and choose, but come in and purchase the entire collection...no pictures needed.
This is our full time business for the past 14+ years.
Please contact Toni at iselldept56@yahoo.com, or phone 951-205-2344 anytime...thank you so much,.
We're here to make this an easy task....I promise!
Posted by: D56Village

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 02/18/16 08:34 PM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TOTAL of 35 different Dept. 56 Dicken's Village pcs. Will see individually or entire collection. Please let me know if you are interested in any. WE need to sell ASAP- downsizing and no room! Make me an offer for all!
SORRY-we do not have the boxes they came in.

A Christmas Carol-Bob & Mary Cratchitt
Ashbury Inn
Boarding & Lodging School
Browning Cottage
Brownlow House
Bumpstead NYE Cloaks & Canes
Christmas Bells
Cobb Cottage
Dudden Cross Church
Faversham Lamp & Oil
Geo Weeton Watchmaker
Gigglewicks Mutton & Ham
Great Denton Mill
Hather Harness
Hembleton Pewterer
King's Road Post Office
Lomas Ltd. Molasses
M. Fezzing Warehouse
Maylie Cottage
Mr & Mrs. Pickle Cottage
Old Curiosity Shop
Poulterer
Poultry -small ornament type
Red Covered Bridge
Sir John Falstaff Inn
The Grapes Inn
The Melancholy Tavern
The Old Camden Town Church
The Pied Bull Inn
Victoria Station
Walpole Taylors
White Horse Bakery
WM Wheat Cakes & Puddings

Packed & READY to ship today!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posted by: Nick2016

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 04/10/16 12:36 PM

Here is a list of what we have to sell, we will take offers on the entire collection.(I am new to this, so please bare with me)

Dept 56 Studio 1200 2nd Ave. NEW Department Dept. 56 Christmas in the City CIC #58918

DEPT. 56 VILLAGE EXPRESS VAN, 25th Anniversary Event Edition, Mirrored Finish #52911

LIONEL TRAINS ORIGINAL SNOW VILLAGE BOX CAR DEPT 56 ITEM NIOB 1995 SHARP #52096

Department 56 - ONE VILLAGE PLACE, 2001 Anniversary Event Edition #97700

Dept 56 Dickens Brightsmith & Sons Queen's Jewelers NEW #58484

Dept 56 WINDMILL - Snow Village #54569

Dept 56 Design Works North Pole Department 56 25th Anniversary NIB #56733

NEW Dept 56 VILLAGE FOOTBRIDGE 25th Anniversary Edition Cardinal Birds Trees

Dept. 56 "LOWELL INN” Issued & Retired in 2001 -Anniversary. Event Edition #55059

Santa’s Reindeer Rides #56748
Antler Inn #56744
Queen Ann Victorian #5157-8
Hartford House #5426-7
The Headless Horseman #806459
Sleepy Hollow Church #806456
The Witches Hat Tavern #806457
Sleepy Hollow School #806457

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 05/17/16 10:17 PM

We are looking to purchase Dept 56 Village Backdrops...
A Christmas Eve Flight Item # 53037 and North Pole Backdrop Item # 52962...
If you have these or know of someone who is wanting to sell, please contact Toni 951-205-2344 or 1selldept56@yahoo.com

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 05/17/16 10:19 PM

How much are you asking for these pieces?
Thanks,
Toni iselldept56@yahoo.com
Posted by: madmarc

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 05/20/16 01:40 PM

Do you still have these available for sale?
Posted by: LAM1017

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 06/12/16 08:31 PM

Hello:

Listed below are Department 56 buildings and accessories that I am looking to sell. All pieces are retired and in their original styrofoam and sleeves.

Please contact me at Lesley.Maltby@gmail.com if you are interested. Thank you!

Heritage Village Collection, New England Village Series "General Store", 6530-7

Heritage Village Collection, New England Village Series "Pennsylvania Dutch Barn", 5648-0

Heritage Village Collection, New England Village Series "Red Schoolhouse", 6530-7

Heritage Village Collection, New England Village Series "Boarding House", 5940-4

Heritage Village Collection, New England Village Series "Ben's Barber Shop", 5939-0

Heritage Village Collection, New England Village Series "Otis Hayes Butcher", 5939-0

Heritage Village Collection, New England Village Series "Bobwhite Cottage", 56576 **minor chips on the roof in one spot and one gold point broke off but is with house**

Heritage Village Collection, New England Village Series "Jannes Mullet Amish Farm House", 5943-9

Heritage Village Collection, New England Village Series "Thomas T. Julian House", 5657-0

Heritage Village Collection, New England Village Series, Sleepy Hollow, "Van Tassel Manor", 5954-4

Heritage Village Collection, Christmas In The City Series "Potter's Tea Seller", 5880-7

Heritage Village Collection, Christmas In The City Series "Hollydale's Department Store", 5534-4

Heritage Village Collection, Christmas In The City Series "Little Italy Ristorante", 5538-7

Heritage Village Collection, "Boulevard" (14 piece accessory set), 5516-6

Heritage Village Collection, "One Horse Open Sleigh", 5982-0

Heritage Village Collection, "Welcome Home" (set of 3), 5533-6

Heritage Village Collection, "Red Covered Bridge", 5987-0

Heritage Village Collection, "Village Small Porcelain Pines" (set of 2), 5251-5

Heritage Village Collection, "Village Porcelain Pine" (Small), 5219-1 **TWO AVAILABLE**

Village Pole Pine Tree (one 8" cold cast porcelain tree) 5528-0

The Original Snow Village, "A Home For The Holidays", 5165-9 **both birds broken off, blue bird still with piece**

FOR SALE Ellis Island - 07/08/16 03:56 PM

Contact me privately daveg@airmail.net

FOR SALE
Ellis Island American Pride Series. #5657713 Retired in 2005. MIB. DOES include the scroll. Lights -up. On/Off switch. Measures 11 3/4"x 10"x3 1/2" Originally $75.00

$40.00 plus postage. Package weighs 7#.
Posted by: george12

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 08/09/16 10:01 AM

I have a large Dicken's village collection that I wish to sell. All pieces are in their original boxes with original packing. Now that I live alone I simply have no pace to display them. Can email a list of all items upon request. Do not want to sell individual pieces, only the entire collection
Posted by: joerikg

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 08/23/16 12:45 AM

Hi,

We have large collections of snowbabies and Dept 56 village collections in various series (New England, Dickens, North Pole etc) that we want to sell to a collector of this such that the collection of of our beloved grandmother can continue in the hands of somebody else.

Initial rough estimate of collection (to be further reviewed in the coming days):
- Snowbabies (125-175 pieces, most in original box and unused/minimal use)
- Snowbunnies (20-30 pieces, most in original box and unused/minimal use)
- Department 56 villages (not yet reviewed, probably 100++ items in original boxes, unused in original boxes)

Please let me know if anyone is interested to buy the above.
Posted by: madmarc

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 09/01/16 02:22 PM

I would be interested in Dickens Village. Can you please send me a list at marcgiglietti20@comcast.net
Thank You!

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 09/26/16 05:06 PM

Dept 56

FOR SALE
Ellis Island American Pride Series. #5657713 Retired in 2005. MIB. DOES include the scroll. Lights -up. On/Off switch. Measures 11 3/4"x 10"x3 1/2" Originally $75.00

Depicts Ellis Island where many of our ancestors entered the U.S. Beautiful piece.

$40.00 plus postage. Package weighs 7#.
Posted by: rus432

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 11/15/16 12:59 PM

Could you give me a list of the Dept. 56 Dickens you have. Just the buildings....I have accessories coming out of my ears.

Thanks,

Rus

Re: Department 56 pieces for sale - 03/19/17 06:06 PM

Wanted Department 56 NEAPOLITAN NATIVITY.
Please email me jaynebrownwest@yahoo.com

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 06/17/17 05:40 PM

This is our full time business, and we look forward to hearing from you. Remember, NO collection is too large, and we make all arrangements for it's shipment, and pay for it, as well.
Toni

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 10/20/17 11:02 AM

FOR SALE please contact me through my private email and not through this site: daveg@airmail.net

Dept 56
Heritage Village Town Square Gazebo and bench no box $5.00
Posted by: suzylawson

Re: Department 56 pieces for sale - 11/22/17 09:08 AM

I have over 100 pieces of New England Village and other Dept 56 accessories. I will sell it all or by the piece. Let me know if you would like a list.

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 12/04/17 07:51 PM

FOR SALE Dept 56. Each group is plus shipping. email me at daveg@airmail.net

4 Stone walls and 3 hedges $7.00

[color:#3366FF]
Gazebo and 2 benches
$5.00

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 01/03/18 11:43 AM

Looking for Dept 56 Moondoggies. It is the surfboard shop.

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 01/11/18 01:12 PM

Please contact me via daveg@airmail.net
Shipping extra.

For Sale: Dept 56 Doctor's Hollow from the Hide-A-Way Hollow series of buildings. More photos available. $10.00

Posted by: AvalonRob

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 02/13/18 09:37 PM

My mom has started collecting the Christmas Vacation Dept 56 pieces. Anyone know where I might find Todd and Margo's house for a reasonable price?

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 03/04/18 01:12 PM

Please contact me via daveg@airmail.net
Shipping extra.

For Sale: Dept 56 Doctor's Hollow from the Hide-A-Way Hollow series of buildings. More photos available. $10.00

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 06/13/18 01:20 PM

We purchase Entire collections of Dept 56 Village Buildings and accessories Lemax, and Mr. Christmas......non too large!
We pay for and make all arrangements for their shipment to our warehouse, and pay in full before they leave your premises.
Please contact Toni, E mail .. iselldept56@yahoo.com, or 951-205-2344.
Thank you!

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 06/13/18 01:22 PM

Looking for Lemax, Mr., Christmas Villages and accessories, as well as Dept 56.
Collections are paid in full prior to leaving your premises, and we pay for all shipping charges, using our carrier of choice, as well as make all arrangements for such.
Thanks so much.
Please contact Toni .
iselldept56@yahoo.com or 951-205-2344

FOR SALE Department 56 - 10/22/18 05:03 PM

Contact me at daveg@airmail.net

Hide-Away Doctor's Hollow 1980s . $10.00 plus shipping

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 06/18/19 03:54 PM

Looking to buy your Dept 56 collection...none too large.
We purchase the entire collection, pay for it's shipment, and you are paid in full prior to it leaving your home. In business for 17+ years....
Please contact Toni @ iselldept56@yahoo.com or 951-205-2344.
Thanks and look forward to hearing from you!
Toni
Posted by: MicahN

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Department 56 - 12/04/19 06:55 PM

I am looking for a Billy Buttons 2002 Snow globe with the snowman's head inside the globe looking up at a single snowflake. If anyone has one or knows of someone who does who would be willing to sell it, please let me know. We had one since it came out and it was important to us. It was recently broken and we would love to replace it.

Thanks very much.