YuleLog Home
How to Register on the Bulletin Board
Buy YuleLog Software

Who's Online
1 registered (beaglebabes), 70 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

March
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31
Forum Stats
1529 Members
15 Forums
26118 Topics
322802 Posts

Max Online: 557 @ 01/14/20 02:55 PM
Google Ads
Please Help to Support the YuleLog Bulletin Boards
Web Hosting is a big expense. If you find the YuleLog Bulletin Boards helpful, amusing or profitable, and would like to make a donation to help support them, it would be appreciated!

Feel free to donate as often as you like!

Thank you for Visiting!
Topic Options
#112057 - 10/16/02 08:55 AM millenium pins
Anonymous
Unregistered

Does anyone know anything about the disney millenium pins? I believe there were 101 to the set and they counted down backwards to the millenium, I was purchasing a set each for my two kids, but missed about 10-12 each set. Does anyone know where I might get some info on completing this set. thank you very much for your help.

#112058 - 10/17/02 07:42 AM Re: millenium pins
Qwackertoo Offline
Santa's Helper

Loc: Rocket City, U.S.A.
Hi nomorepuppies

Actually it depends on if you want to buy them or have extra pins and want to trade for them. Have you visited the DIS boards Collecting board and within that board they have a special area for trading. IF you are missing 10-12 from each set, perhaps trading is the way to go or to find a seller to buy the majority of the missing pins from to save on shipping. I believe you could also post a Want To Buy list on those boards and let the Sellers come to you and then you could compare prices and combine orders to obtain the overall lowest prices for the ones you need and save on shipping too. I will try to post a link below, IF you look at the top of the main board there will be a Trades/Wants section as they don't allow open selling but posting a Trade or a Want ad should net you those missing pins

PinTrading

I hope this helps!

I'm curious as to your screen name nomorepuppies! We are waiting to get a puppy very soon and was curious if you were a breeder or showed or ?

Deanna

#112059 - 10/17/02 12:18 PM Re: millenium pins
Anonymous
Unregistered

Deanna- THANK YOU SOO MUCH!!! How nice of you. I haven't tried the board yet but really appreciate your taking the time and I too hope it helps. The screen name is because everytime I go into a pet store, humane society, whatever- i have to take a puppy home with me. I now have 4 and need NO MORE PUPPIES! good luck with your new one- and enjoy. i have a jack Russell, shiba inu, and two cairn terriers (brothers) that I couldn't bare to seperate!!

[This message has been edited by nomorepuppies (edited 10-17-2002).]

Moderator:  Moderator