YuleLog Home
How to Register on the Bulletin Board
Buy YuleLog Software

Who's Online
3 registered (RCarp, 2 invisible), 90 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

April
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30
Forum Stats
1529 Members
15 Forums
26119 Topics
322834 Posts

Max Online: 557 @ 01/14/20 02:55 PM
Google Ads
Please Help to Support the YuleLog Bulletin Boards
Web Hosting is a big expense. If you find the YuleLog Bulletin Boards helpful, amusing or profitable, and would like to make a donation to help support them, it would be appreciated!

Feel free to donate as often as you like!

Thank you for Visiting!
Topic Options
#112107 - 09/25/04 08:41 PM Charpente Classic Pooh
Anonymous
Unregistered

I am in a pickle and hoping someone can help me out. I'm looking for a Charpente Classic Pooh piggy bank (particularly one that includes Piglet) and my local Hallmark stores no longer carry them. I searched the internet and cannot find any company information. I called Hallmark directly and they couldn't find any info. either and suggested I try here. Can anyone help me out? Thanks!

#112108 - 09/25/04 11:38 PM Re: Charpente Classic Pooh
homemadebycarol Offline
Santa's Helper

Loc: Reno, NV
6 auctions popped up on eBay when I searched for "Charpente Classic Pooh bank" from the homepage but none of them included Piglet. You might try there or if you have a particular one in mind, do you have a picture you can post? I know a lot of Hallmark stores carry this line and someone might see what you're looking for at a store near them. I'll keep an eye out - my stores carry the Classic Pooh line but not a lot of piggy banks.

------------------
I tried a dessert called "Death by Chocolate" but it only made me stronger.

#112109 - 09/27/04 07:04 AM Re: Charpente Classic Pooh
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thank you for the suggestion. I'd tried eBay myself and haven't found anything. I don't have a picture or an item number, but I can describe the bank I'd like to find. It's a wooden cart filled with apples and a classic Pooh Piglet on top. The slot for the bank is on the back of the cart between the handles to the cart. Does anyone recognize this?

#112110 - 09/27/04 08:11 AM Re: Charpente Classic Pooh
Qwackertoo Offline
Santa's Helper

Loc: Rocket City, U.S.A.
You might try discount stores like Tuesday Morning, Stein Mart, Marshall's, etc. etc. I've seen lots of Charpente items over the years there but I was usually looking for Beatrix Potter items. I'll keep an eye out for them when shopping and let you know IF I see one. I'll also try to look at the WTP store over at Downtown Disney while we're shopping IF I remember and get their phone number and the stock number too.

Welcome to the YuleLog Boards~!

Deanna

Moderator:  Moderator