YuleLog Home
How to Register on the Bulletin Board
Buy YuleLog Software

Who's Online
2 registered (Sandy Dandy, 1 invisible), 47 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

April
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30
Forum Stats
1529 Members
15 Forums
26131 Topics
322951 Posts

Max Online: 557 @ 01/14/20 02:55 PM
Google Ads
Please Help to Support the YuleLog Bulletin Boards
Web Hosting is a big expense. If you find the YuleLog Bulletin Boards helpful, amusing or profitable, and would like to make a donation to help support them, it would be appreciated!

Feel free to donate as often as you like!

Thank you for Visiting!
Topic Options
#112150 - 11/13/02 09:30 AM Walt Disney Treasures DVD's
Qwackertoo Offline
Santa's Helper

Loc: Rocket City, U.S.A.
Anyone collecting these, the ones that were limited to 150,000 in the tins? I bought the first 4 and see they are ready to release 3 more on December 3rd. After reading some reviews of the upcoming releases I'm expecting even more next year.

I was "saving" mine to watch until we get our new HDTV Widescreen but my husband snatched one on a Saturday for him and the kids to watch and I honestly can't recall anything that has made those kids laugh and giggle and such for the entire time they watched!!! It was GREAT!!!! Who would have thought today's kids would have laughed and giggled SO MUCH watching some cartoons, I think he had snatched Mickey Mouse in Living Color, that were 60+ years old!!!

I think my husband thought I was going overboard by buying these at around 22.00 a pop x 4, he had even commented "your NEVER going to watch those", but after seeing how much the kids laughed I think he thought they were worth every penny!!!

Deanna

#112151 - 11/13/02 11:24 AM Re: Walt Disney Treasures DVD's
Karen W2 Offline
Santa's Helper

Loc: Paradise - San Diego, USA!
Hi Deanna,
My hubby got me the one I wanted for Christmas last year. It's the one with the opening day of Disneyland and other goodies on it! We watched it and really enjoyed seeing how the park used to look.

There are three new ones out this year that I just saw an ad for in the latest Disney Magazine. They are: The Complete Goofy (all 46 of his animated shorts), Mickey Mouse in Black & White (34 original B&W cartoons) and Behind the Scenes at the Walt Disney Studios (original BTS films and telecasts).

They come out on DVD on 12-3.

------------------
Karen W2 - Oceanside, CA.

"If you had the chance to change your fate, would you?!"

#112152 - 12/05/02 03:18 PM Re: Walt Disney Treasures DVD's
Qwackertoo Offline
Santa's Helper

Loc: Rocket City, U.S.A.
The three new titles were just released on Tuesday the 3rd and ''Walt Disney Treasures -- Behind the Scenes at the Walt Disney Studio'' DVD is already sold out at Disneystore.com. I had to order mine via Amazon.com. I ordered the others from Disney. I had received the new COSTCO Magazine which showed them available on Dec. 3 also and since I had a rebate check large enough to cover the three of them I thought I would pick up there but alas they didn't have them. I believe they notched down the edition size from 150,000 to 125,000. I just hope mine from Amazon shows up as well as the other two titles for Disneystore.com.

Deanna

[This message has been edited by Qwackertoo (edited 12-05-2002).]

Moderator:  Moderator