YuleLog Home
How to Register on the Bulletin Board
Buy YuleLog Software

Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 66 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

March
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31
Forum Stats
1529 Members
15 Forums
26118 Topics
322802 Posts

Max Online: 557 @ 01/14/20 02:55 PM
Google Ads
Please Help to Support the YuleLog Bulletin Boards
Web Hosting is a big expense. If you find the YuleLog Bulletin Boards helpful, amusing or profitable, and would like to make a donation to help support them, it would be appreciated!

Feel free to donate as often as you like!

Thank you for Visiting!
Topic Options
#112168 - 11/02/02 09:25 PM Disney ornaments are up!
homemadebycarol Offline
Santa's Helper

Loc: Reno, NV
I started off my decorating today by putting up my Disney ornaments. They normally go around my bannister with garland and lights but since I'm reserving my stairwell for something else this year, I put garland around the big window in my room, wound lights around it, put small red and green velvet as well as Christmas plaid bows then started hanging the ornaments. I grouped them by movie, i.e. all the Sleeping Beauty ornaments go together, Cinderella together, etc. I made it all around the window without using a single fab5 ornament and still had a leftover Tinkerbell ornament. I might have to put Mickey & Co and WTP on another display or find the right sized tree for them - there are too many for a small tree and not enough for a medium-sized tree. I'm taking a break before I tackle another project - right now my condo is littered with boxes and storage tubs all over. I can barely walk in my room because I can't see the floor! My goal is to finish in the next 2 weekends.

Who else has got their Disney ornaments up?

[This message has been edited by homemadebycarol (edited 11-02-2002).]

#112169 - 11/03/02 10:07 AM Re: Disney ornaments are up!
Qwackertoo Offline
Santa's Helper

Loc: Rocket City, U.S.A.
You have me beat Carol. Your window sounds nice. I now have enough Disney to do a 6.5' full tree the revolves so it gets completely decorated. I have become more selective on the WTP ornaments I buy as Hallmark has made plenty of those since 1991. I have duplicates of all my Disney although I discovered this week I somehow missed a couple of Lion King designs that were nice enough to make me want to go back and fill those in too. I was somewhat disappointed in several of the designs this year and probably will not add several of them to my collection. I spent yesterday taking down my Halloween Village and other Halloween decorations. Today I plan on cleaning the kids rooms and making room for their new 7' slim trees and just general all over the house taking down every day decorations and such and clearing out space to start decorating this coming weekend.

Deanna

Moderator:  Moderator