YuleLog Home
How to Register on the Bulletin Board
Buy YuleLog Software

Who's Online
1 registered (88eggs), 66 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

November
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30
Forum Stats
1538 Members
15 Forums
26361 Topics
325818 Posts

Max Online: 557 @ 01/14/20 02:55 PM
Google Ads
Please Help to Support the YuleLog Bulletin Boards
Web Hosting is a big expense. If you find the YuleLog Bulletin Boards helpful, amusing or profitable, and would like to make a donation to help support them, it would be appreciated!

Feel free to donate as often as you like!

Thank you for Visiting!
Topic Options
#144489 - 06/29/09 08:37 AM Marc's Most Awesome Purchase Planner
Qwackertoo Offline
Santa's Helper

Loc: Rocket City, U.S.A.
WOW . . . just wanted to say here on the YuleLog boards, right before Premiere, that this is the greatest thing since YuleLog Software for collectors and keeping track of my Hallmark planned purchases and collection(s) x 3.

Marc, I hope you plan on doing this in future years. It sure looks like you put in many hours perfecting this.

Thank you so much for sharing this tool with me~!!!!!

Deana

#144493 - 06/29/09 09:00 AM Re: Marc's Most Awesome Purchase Planner [Re: Qwackertoo]
fab5friend Offline
Elf VP

Loc: Overland Park, KS
I must have missed something. Can you post a link to this?

"All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them" --- Walt Disney

#144494 - 06/29/09 09:03 AM Re: Marc's Most Awesome Purchase Planner [Re: fab5friend]
Qwackertoo Offline
Santa's Helper

Loc: Rocket City, U.S.A.
 Originally Posted By: fab5friend
I must have missed something. Can you post a link to this?

Teresa, I think he has to email it to you. It is FANTASTIC, you should email him at KCCPURSUIT@aol.com and ask him for the latest version.

Deana

#144508 - 06/29/09 11:32 AM Re: Marc's Most Awesome Purchase Planner [Re: Qwackertoo]
luckdragon Offline
Santa's Helper

Loc: Greensboro, NC
I've got it! It's very nice and well-organized. ;\)

Too bad I'm still going back and forth on a few ornaments (I've got 14 preordered for July, but I want 15 to get the extra points & I'm considering taking Kissed by a Dog off since I could get it at Kohl's for 25% off...). Can't wait to see them in person soon. They had the wall up today when I went to get greeting cards. I would imagine the ornaments will be up this weekend.

Hobby Lobby, mean time, has ornaments up (as well as wreaths, floral picks, miniature tree accessories such as garlands and tree skirts, crafts, & a whole side of an aisle dedicated to Christmas ribbons) and is selling stuff. They have a beautiful collection of glass ornaments this year that are in burgundy and gold tones (Santas and the like). Really lovely and tempting. Hobby Lobby-selling Christmas stuff for over half of the calendar year (if you count after Christmas sales merchandise; this past Feb, I could have bought a tree for 90% off, but I didn't since I had bought a tree from Lowe's earlier that year and it was a 9 foot tree and was about $40-$50 and I didn't have room for it, but that was a great price).

I don't know how I lived without Hobby Lobby before. I love that store!

Moderator:  Moderator