YuleLog Home
How to Register on the Bulletin Board
Buy YuleLog Software

Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 69 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

June
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Forum Stats
1531 Members
15 Forums
26157 Topics
323423 Posts

Max Online: 557 @ 01/14/20 02:55 PM
Google Ads
Please Help to Support the YuleLog Bulletin Boards
Web Hosting is a big expense. If you find the YuleLog Bulletin Boards helpful, amusing or profitable, and would like to make a donation to help support them, it would be appreciated!

Feel free to donate as often as you like!

Thank you for Visiting!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#171675 - 07/12/10 10:19 AM Disney Characters You Most Want to See in Keepsakes!
luckdragon Offline
Santa's Helper

Loc: Greensboro, NC
This is always a fun topic, and since we finally got our #1 wish for so long (Chip n Dale) and did get a Beast a few years ago, it's worth posting again.

My most-wanted would have to be any character from Disney's Tarzan. I've asked at WDW, at the Disney Store, and looked online, and I have never seen them done in ornaments. It's in my top 3 favorite Disney films, so I really want one.

Also want:
-Sleepy Hollow characters for the Halloween line (or Christmas)
-a Disney Broadway series
-Mr. Toad
-Sword in the Stone (Merlin & Arthur)
-Fox and the Hound
-Lady as a puppy in the hatbox
-Jock getting his sweater pulled apart by Scamp
-Trusty (Lady & the Tramp is another of my top 3)
-more villains (maybe make the first ever Halloween series be a new Disney villain series)
-Fantasia (some of the scenes besides Sorcerer's Apprentice)
-more Mulan
-Darling children from Peter Pan
-Pongo & Perdita
-just do a Disney couples series and go through the movies in order. Start with Snow White and go from there.
-Ray from The Princess and the Frog (best character in that movie)
-Flynn from Tangled Even Disney said the focus is going to be more on him instead of Rapunzel.
-Pollyanna
-Swiss Family Robinson ornament (preferably one riding the oschrich)
-Old Yeller
-go back and cover the skipped Pixar films. i.e. Up
Can't believe that's the only one you skipped. The only one.
-more Pixar characters. I'd love to see some more from Ratatouille especially and more Toy Story ones. Slinky Dog, Bo Peep, Hamm, and some from the newest film (Mr. Pricklepants! Would looove him)
-expand beyond the princesses and do the princes for a change. They're the thankless characters in those movies (no, really, animators in the earlier films hated getting them).

#171688 - 07/12/10 10:50 AM Re: Disney Characters You Most Want to See in Keepsakes! [Re: luckdragon]
homemadebycarol Offline
Santa's Helper

Loc: Reno, NV
Mulan
Jasmine
Beast by himself, figural to go with Belle.
Lumiere and Cogsworth separately and in full size
Mary Poppins (Lenox did a beautiful one and I wish Hallmark would make something like it)

#171689 - 07/12/10 10:56 AM Re: Disney Characters You Most Want to See in Keepsakes! [Re: homemadebycarol]
SamIam Offline
Elf Manager

Loc: Manchester, NH
Disney Sleepy Hollow would be AWESOME for Halloween

Clara the Cow
Three Little Pigs
Humphrey the Bear ( first you pick it up; put it in the bag, bump bump,) best Disney sony ever

#171717 - 07/12/10 11:58 AM Re: Disney Characters You Most Want to See in Keepsakes! [Re: SamIam]
Diana* Offline
Santa's Helper

Loc: Pasadena, CA USA
Bert and the Penguins from Mary Poppins! Would appeal to Disney collectors as well as penguin collectors!

#171718 - 07/12/10 11:59 AM Re: Disney Characters You Most Want to See in Keepsakes! [Re: Diana*]
Diana* Offline
Santa's Helper

And a Hippo dancing with the alligator in Fantasia! I'd like that as a limited edition, please!

#171747 - 07/12/10 01:07 PM Re: Disney Characters You Most Want to See in Keepsakes! [Re: Diana*]
StaceyN Offline
Santa's Helper

Loc: Idaho

I REALLY want an UP ornament.

Russell and/or Dug especially. This one is cute http://cgi.ebay.com/DISNEY-DUG-AND-RUSSE...=item2303609dc3 It's one of the very few ornaments I would hang on my tree that's not Christmasy. Hallmark could make one equally as cute with a Chrismasy theme...

Still hoping that Disney will have another this year. When will they start selling at Disney Store.com?

#171748 - 07/12/10 01:07 PM Re: Disney Characters You Most Want to See in Keepsakes! [Re: Diana*]
carstairs38 Offline
Santa's Helper

Loc: Southern California
Am I right at Up is the only Pixar film they haven't done an ornament for? I'm trying to get an ornament to represent every Pixar film, and I'm having a very hard time coming up with one for UP anywhere. Disney had one last year I'm hoping I can track down this year somewhere.

#171751 - 07/12/10 01:20 PM Re: Disney Characters You Most Want to See in Keepsakes! [Re: luckdragon]
Sue Offline
Santa's Helper

Loc: Pasadena, Maryland
I also love the suggestion of doing a Halloween ornament from Sleepy Hallow. It has been so long since I have seen it that all I can think of is Icahbod on the horse...then there is the headless horseman, too?

I want want want, JUNGLE BOOK!

And, yes to Mary Popins, Fantasia characters...not another Mickey though, and definitely more from Toy Story...bring them all on! I was in a Disney store on Saturday and what a lot of nice Toy Story things they had...a couple of really nice versions of Woody.
Sue
Pasadena, Maryland

#171759 - 07/12/10 01:47 PM Re: Disney Characters You Most Want to See in Keepsakes! [Re: Sue]
homemadebycarol Offline
Santa's Helper

Loc: Reno, NV
I would love an ornament from UP, either Russell or the house with balloons. I'm also still waiting for an Eve ornament from Wall-E.

#171771 - 07/12/10 02:23 PM Re: Disney Characters You Most Want to See in Keepsakes! [Re: homemadebycarol]
Diana* Offline
Santa's Helper

UP! - definitely want the House with Balloons. We bought the UP Disney store Russell and Dug ornament last year.

Steam Punk is EXTREMELY hot right now - Hallmark and Disney probably can't visualize this - but the Nautilus from 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea would, I think, do very well in sales. At D23 people were lining up to view the movie prop and lots of folks were admiring the design.

#171815 - 07/12/10 05:57 PM Re: Disney Characters You Most Want to See in Keepsakes! [Re: luckdragon]
sugarshadow Offline
Elf Engineer - Toy Design

Loc: Long Island, New York
the seven dwarves

#171854 - 07/12/10 08:55 PM Re: Disney Characters You Most Want to See in Keepsakes! [Re: sugarshadow]
jjv Offline
Elf Engineer - Toy Design

Loc: New Jersey
Pete from Mickey Mouse CLubhouse
a series of the seven dwarves

#171856 - 07/12/10 09:07 PM Re: Disney Characters You Most Want to See in Keepsakes! [Re: sugarshadow]
the Human Head Offline
Elf

I would like to see a Disneyís dragon series, but these are the only four that I could think of:

Elliot (Peteís Dragon)
Maleficent (Sleeping Beauty)
The Reluctant Dragon
Mushu (Mulan)

I would also like to see Little Brother (Mulan), Robin Hood and Little John (Robin Hood).

#171870 - 07/12/10 10:15 PM Re: Disney Characters You Most Want to See in Keepsakes! [Re: the Human Head]
hallmark*kid Offline
Elf VP

Loc: TX

My absolute dream Disney ornament would be Song of the South. Brer Rabbit skipping to Zippity Doo Dah would be the ultimate Disney ornament for me, but sadly I know that will never happen.

In reality I would like an UP ornament. I would also like to see Jungle Book characters but would prefer Baloo from the Tailspin cartoon.

Also a Disney ride series would be awesome. You could have a different character riding a ride from DisneyWorld/Disneyland. Alice in a teacup, Mickey Donald and Goofy on Space Mountain, Stitch on the Dumbo Ride and so on and so on.

#171878 - 07/12/10 11:08 PM Re: Disney Characters You Most Want to See in Keepsakes! [Re: Diana*]
humpdiddly Offline
Elf VP

Loc: Spartanburg SC USA
how about something like this

Briar Rabbit

#171882 - 07/12/10 11:16 PM Re: Disney Characters You Most Want to See in Keepsakes! [Re: hallmark*kid]
carstairs38 Offline
Santa's Helper

Loc: Southern California
 Originally Posted By: hallmark*kid
Also a Disney ride series would be awesome. You could have a different character riding a ride from DisneyWorld/Disneyland. Alice in a teacup, Mickey Donald and Goofy on Space Mountain, Stitch on the Dumbo Ride and so on and so on.

Please let someone at Hallmark and Disney be listening. I would buy those in a heartbeat!

Now I really, really want them.

#171885 - 07/12/10 11:29 PM Re: Disney Characters You Most Want to See in Keepsakes! [Re: carstairs38]
BobThePizzaBoy Offline
Elf

Loc: Westchester County, NY
 Originally Posted By: carstairs38
Am I right at Up is the only Pixar film they haven't done an ornament for? I'm trying to get an ornament to represent every Pixar film, and I'm having a very hard time coming up with one for UP anywhere. Disney had one last year I'm hoping I can track down this year somewhere.

That is correct, Up is the only Pixar film that there is no Hallmark ornament for. Also of note is that there was no Toy Story ornament in 1995 but every other Pixar film has had an ornament come out the same year as it's respective movie (not a big thing, but for me I prefer to have the ornament the year the movie it represents come out over say, the year after like The Princess and the Frog).

As for Disney characters I'd like to see made in ornament form:
  • Roger Rabbit! Who Framed Roger Rabbit is my all-time favorite movie and have disappointed that no ornament has been made in his likeness besides one Enesco ornament.
  • More Lion King ornaments besides Simba, Timon and Pumbaa. A Zazu ornament has some potential. A ornament similar to the 2004 Looney Tunes ornament (On Tweety! On Daffy!) with all the comic relief characters (Timon and Pumbaa, Zazu and the hyenas) is a nifty idea I just came up with.
  • The Genie from Aladdin.
  • More Fantasia ornaments besides The Sorcerer's Apprentice. And while we're at it, some Fantasia 2000 ornaments too.
  • Does anyone know if the Hallmark-Disney license includes Miyazaki movies? There's some potential there... but maybe just as limiteds.
  • Darkwing Duck perhaps?

#171893 - 07/13/10 12:21 AM Re: Disney Characters You Most Want to See in Keepsakes! [Re: BobThePizzaBoy]
Diana* Offline
Santa's Helper

I thought the Steadfast Tin Soldier from Fantasia 2000 would make a good Christmas ornament, maybe paired with the Ballerina?

#171904 - 07/13/10 06:02 AM Re: Disney Characters You Most Want to See in Keepsakes! [Re: hallmark*kid]
julia Offline
Elf Manager

Loc: Oxford, PA 19363
 Originally Posted By: hallmark*kid

I would love this too!!!

#171908 - 07/13/10 07:19 AM Re: Disney Characters You Most Want to See in Keepsakes! [Re: julia]
data recovery
Unregistered

Hello,
I saw your post. Kids love this. Find out your favorite Walt Disney animated and live action characters and stars from Mickey Mouse to Hannah Montana. Disney characters images, posters, dress are easily available. Everyone is very excited to go Walt Disney.
Thanks
Addie
Recover data

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Moderator