YuleLog Home
How to Order
YuleLog Links
Buy YuleLog Software
Join the YuleLoggers Hallmark Keepsake Ornament Collectors Club

Who's Online
5 registered (lindafay, redsea, deckthehalls, Marilyn K, 1 invisible), 22 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Forum Stats
5261 Members
15 Forums
21798 Topics
261742 Posts

Max Online: 166 @ 11/18/12 08:16 AM
Hooked On Ornaments

The Ornament Shop

www.ornament-shop.com
Please Help to Support the YuleLog Bulletin Boards
Web Hosting is a big expense. If you find the YuleLog Bulletin Boards helpful, amusing or profitable, and would like to make a donation to help support them, it would be appreciated!

Feel free to donate as often as you like!

Christmas Classics
Buy Your Textbooks at Amazon!
Topic Options
#197055 - 04/21/11 05:57 PM We'll have Sharon sign ornaments for YOU!
Nicki Pierce Offline
Elf Manager

Loc: Lenexa, KS

If you treasure Keepsake SIGNED ornaments, you'll LOVE this special offer!
In anticipation of our
May 7th Spring Warehouse Sale and Artist Signing Event
We have a great offer for collectors that are unable to attend...

Visit us now at http://hookedonornaments.com and click on the Link for Keepsake Artist SHARON PIKE's ornaments.

Select any of the in stock items that Sharon sculpted (Maxine,Forrest Frolics,& more).
Enter coupon code SHARON in the coupon box during checkout and we'll deduct 15% from those ornaments.

PLUS, If you'd like Sharon to sign them on May 7th...just let us know and we'll send them to you SIGNED on Monday May 9th.

PS...our FREE USA SHIPPING offer is also available if your order totals $50 or more (code APRFREE).

NOW THAT'S A GREAT DEAL! Happy Collecting!

#197060 - 04/21/11 08:16 PM Re: We'll have Sharon sign ornaments for YOU! [Re: Nicki Pierce]
Karen W2 Offline
Santa's Helper

Loc: Paradise - San Diego, USA!
I agree, that IS a great offer, Nicki! I just wish there were some of Sharon's orns that I didn't have! She's been one of my favorites since the beginning, so I have all those of hers I've wanted, but not all of those have been signed.

I hope all goes well for your event and I definitely wish we could be there!

"If you had the chance to change your fate, would you?!"

#197061 - 04/21/11 08:26 PM Re: We'll have Sharon sign ornaments for YOU! [Re: Karen W2]
Nicki Pierce Offline
Elf Manager

OH Karen,
I wish you and Berry could join us...that would be GREAT!

I will tell Sharon you are a fan, she'll enjoy that. In talking with retired artists, I get the idea that they feel collectors have forgotten them. Not so!

I recently asked Sharon what ornaments she enjoyed sculpting the most. She quickly told me the cat ones. And, as I recall someone else on this board that also loves kitties (: Cheers!

#197063 - 04/21/11 08:44 PM Re: We'll have Sharon sign ornaments for YOU! [Re: Nicki Pierce]
Karen W2 Offline
Santa's Helper

Loc: Paradise - San Diego, USA!
Hi Nicki,
That was the first thing I talked about with Sharon, when I first met her, at the 1993 Convention - her kitty ornaments!!

"If you had the chance to change your fate, would you?!"

#197529 - 05/02/11 08:00 AM Re: We'll have Sharon sign ornaments for YOU! [Re: Karen W2]
Nicki Pierce Offline
Elf Manager

LAST CALL for anyone interested in this great offer...

Our event is Saturday!

Moderator:  Moderator 

YuleLog Software is proud to be an affiliate of the following companies!
Help support the YuleLog Bulletin Boards by clicking on the the following logos!

American Collectors Insurance

Apple iTunes
LinkShare  Referral  Prg

Wal-Mart