The Ornament Collectors Club of the Ozarks
are hosting our annual Holiday Ornament and Collectable Show and Sale, Sept 08, 2012.
This is will be at the Lamplighter Inn at 2830 North Glenstone and I-44 Springfield, Missouri 9:00 to 3:00pm
Admission is $5.00 for adults.
John Collin Francis is our Guest Retired Artist He will sign 3 ornaments for you.
There will be Hallmark Ornaments and Collectables, Precious Moments, Old World Ornaments, Boyds Bears, Much More.
Fortunately we are one of the only Ornament and Holiday Collectable shows still in operation. I guess it is because we are a small group.

I understand Discount rates are available if you stay at the Hotel.

Sometimes we are able to get more than one retired Hallmark artist to come and sign we are still at this time looking into that I will post an update later.

A little about our club we are about 35 folks from this area who collect Hallmark, Boyds, Dept 56, and just about anything else.

We host this show every year for many years to help promote collecting and to raise money to donate to local charities who are not usually funded by big organizations, such as no kill animal shelters such as Noah’s Village, CARE, the nurses at some elementary schools (Bissett, Westport they need cash to purchase underwear, socks and shoes and jackets), Bridges for Youth, to name a few.

Our Contact information:
Steve Knight ozknight55@yahoo.com or 417-851-7477
For Show Contracts call Pat Johnson 417-766-0822
Sponsor Hallmark Creations, Mgr. Kristy Beaver 417-891-9901
Thank you
Carol Knight