YuleLog Home
How to Register on the Bulletin Board
Buy YuleLog Software

Who's Online
0 registered (), 49 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

May
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Forum Stats
1531 Members
15 Forums
26152 Topics
323375 Posts

Max Online: 557 @ 01/14/20 02:55 PM
Google Ads
Please Help to Support the YuleLog Bulletin Boards
Web Hosting is a big expense. If you find the YuleLog Bulletin Boards helpful, amusing or profitable, and would like to make a donation to help support them, it would be appreciated!

Feel free to donate as often as you like!

Thank you for Visiting!
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#254244 - 11/09/13 10:21 AM Re: Sketchbook Disney ornament hopes [Re: luckdragon]
luckdragon Offline
Santa's Helper

Loc: Greensboro, NC
I remember the Mary Poppins ornament last year, Diana. They tend to have the Parks ornaments for multiple years. I don't know about the coupon. It may be "Disney Store only..." Never hurts to try though.

Good luck!

#254273 - 11/09/13 05:39 PM Re: Sketchbook Disney ornament hopes [Re: Diana*]
Qwackertoo Offline
Santa's Helper

Loc: Rocket City, U.S.A.
Originally Posted By: Diana*
Thanks! I was able to get the Sketchbook ornaments that the store was sold out of:
White Rabbit, Lilo and Stitch, Hook and Smee, and Ariel and Prince Eric. The only one I'm looking for is the Mary Poppins (dressed in her Jolly Holiday white and red dress). Since they call it a Parks item, does that mean they sell it at Disneyland and Downtown Disney? Would they accept the 25% off coupon as well?

The Disney store in the mall has Mrs. Jumbo and Dumbo. Let me know if you'd like me to pick up one for you, Deana (and preferably with another ornament to get the sale price). The 25% off is good this weekend.

Diana, ONLY IF you are back in the neighborhood, IF you don't mind, pick me up TWO please. smile

THANKS!!!!

#254369 - 11/11/13 06:44 PM Re: Sketchbook Disney ornament hopes [Re: luckdragon]
Diana* Offline
Santa's Helper

Loc: Pasadena, CA USA
I popped back in today to get a VIP bag at Hallmark and picked up the two Disney Mrs Jumbo ornaments for you at the nearby Disney store at the sale price plus additional 25% off.

They had just received their last ornament shipment of the season and were busy restocking the shelves. They received back in Ariel & Eric, Pinocchio, White Rabbit, and others that I ended up buying online. I just hope I receive mine in the mail in good condition.

#254371 - 11/11/13 07:18 PM Re: Sketchbook Disney ornament hopes [Re: luckdragon]
luckdragon Offline
Santa's Helper

When they send them via online orders, Diana, they are in individual boxes with foam inserts. They're much better packaged than how they are sold in stores.

Interesting to note, the Disney Parks ornaments sold online are sent wrapped in bubble wrap. They cost more than the Sketchbook line, but they are not as well packaged.

#254376 - 11/11/13 07:32 PM Re: Sketchbook Disney ornament hopes [Re: Diana*]
Qwackertoo Offline
Santa's Helper

Hi Diana

THANKS! I'll send ya an email.

Deana

#254378 - 11/11/13 07:51 PM Re: Sketchbook Disney ornament hopes [Re: luckdragon]
luckdragon Offline
Santa's Helper

Sold out updates on disneystore.com

Red Tinker Bell is back. I promise, I was on the Sketchbook page when she was sold out, not the qualifying $8 ornaments' page. I remember seeing Frozen set of 3 on the page, so I was in the right spot. If you want her, she is a .com exclusive, but she's $16.95 (before the 25% off).

Anyway, current sold outs:
Aladdin and Abu
Dumbo and Mrs. Jumbo
Flounder and Sebastian
Nightmare Before Christmas anniversary piece
Sofia the First
Tigger and Eeyore

I may regret changing Flounder and Sebastian to Casey Jr. But, Sebastian looked kind of evil, and I like the Enesco piece I've seen better.

Did anyone buy that Nightmare Before Christmas piece? It looked really neat online.

#254382 - 11/11/13 08:31 PM Re: Sketchbook Disney ornament hopes [Re: luckdragon]
Qwackertoo Offline
Santa's Helper

I'm excited about my Jessica and Roger Rabbit ornament(s). I watched it on some channel Saturday night even though I have it on DVD. I have a nice Disney snowglobe with them . . . and multiple pins in my pin collection. Not a whole lotta merchandise made for WFRR. Can't wait to get my order. I was tempted to order multiples, like a dozen, of the Chip n' Dale on the jingle bell. Loved the look of it but I just don't have enough ornaments to do one of my Alpine type or burlap bag type "country" trees with those and I don't think Chip n' Dale is what would go with my Linda Sickman Folk Art Americana but hey I was tempted. wink But some similar large jingle bells tied on with that "jute twine/rope" or whatever it is called would be nice. smile

"I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way." ~ Jessica Rabbit. blush

#254498 - 11/13/13 08:27 PM Re: Sketchbook Disney ornament hopes [Re: luckdragon]
luckdragon Offline
Santa's Helper

Got my ornaments today!

Casey Jr.'s light is much brighter than I thought it would be. He's pretty cute.

Captain Hook and Mr. Smee is a great ornament. The size is closer to Hallmark sized Disney ornaments. And they really detailed it. You can even see Mr. Smee's feet!

Belle is just like the picture. I like that they did a winter theme for the princesses...even though some don't make much sense (Jasmine for instance).

Sell out list of Sketchbook ornaments as of 11/13 (.com):
Aladdin and Abu
Ariel and Prince Eric statue
Chip and Dale
Dumbo and Mrs. Jumbo
Flounder and Sebastian
Iron Man
Mickey Mouse as Santa next to the chimney
Nightmare Before Christmas anniversary piece
Sofia the First
Spiderman
Tigger and Eeyore
White Rabbit
Winnie the Pooh
Woody and Buzz

Sketchbook .com sold out additions (11/18):
Dusty (Planes)
Mickey with candy cane
Minnie in Christmas red
Nemo
Tinker Bell red online exclusive

Edited by luckdragon (11/18/13 07:52 PM)

#254723 - 11/19/13 09:21 PM Re: Sketchbook Disney ornament hopes [Re: luckdragon]
carstairs38 Offline
Santa's Helper

Loc: Southern California
I stopped by the Disney store to pick up my pre-order of Planes, and that means I had to use my coupon, right?

I was hoping they would have Peter Pan and Wendy and King Louise and Mouglie (sp?), and they did.

However, they also had a really cute ornament of Dopey climbing the stairs in their cottage when Snow White was sleeping upstairs. So instead of buying two, I bought three. I didn't remember seeing it before either, but I loved it.

#262901 - 05/12/14 02:37 PM Re: Sketchbook Disney ornament hopes [Re: luckdragon]
beaglebabes Offline
YuleLoggers Club Co-coordinator
Santa's Helper

Loc: WI
I hope someone can help me. I have some Disney ornaments from Hallmark. I go to signings, but I don't know who did some of them. Now I have checked some websites and found some information but not for others that I have. Any ideas?

#262905 - 05/12/14 07:09 PM Re: Sketchbook Disney ornament hopes [Re: luckdragon]
88eggs Offline
YuleLoggers Club Co-Coordinator
Santa's Helper

Loc: Illinois
Have you checked at www.hookedonhallmark.com? If the artist has been announced by Hallmark, the information should be listed there under the ornament details. (Click into the year, find the ornament and click on it to bring up the details.) But keep in mind, the artist on Disney ornaments is not always announced.

Ted

#262906 - 05/12/14 08:37 PM Re: Sketchbook Disney ornament hopes [Re: luckdragon]
beaglebabes Offline
YuleLoggers Club Co-coordinator
Santa's Helper

Loc: WI
Yes, I checked HOH, The Ornament Shop, The Ornament Queen and several other Hallmark related sites. Last year I even asked a couple of artists. When I called Hallmark about this years Lightning Mc Queen that said it was an outside contractor, which I find hard to believe.

#263070 - 05/21/14 09:21 AM Re: Sketchbook Disney ornament hopes [Re: beaglebabes]
Qwackertoo Offline
Santa's Helper

Originally Posted By: beaglebabes
I hope someone can help me. I have some Disney ornaments from Hallmark. I go to signings, but I don't know who did some of them. Now I have checked some websites and found some information but not for others that I have. Any ideas?

IF you haven't found the info yet . . . I'd highly recommend checking Nancy's lists she keeps . . . email her or PM her . . . she posts frequently on YuleLog so her info should be relatively easy to find . . . I do believe she has a Disney List with those that the artists are known, and of course not all are known but IF it has been made available she would be most likely to have it.

Deana

#263087 - 05/21/14 09:06 PM Re: Sketchbook Disney ornament hopes [Re: luckdragon]
88eggs Offline
YuleLoggers Club Co-Coordinator
Santa's Helper

Loc: Illinois
If you are a paid Yulelog club member, Nancy's list of Disney Artist ornaments (through 2011) is available right here in the club members section.

Ted

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  Moderator