YuleLog Home
How to Register on the Bulletin Board
YuleLog Links
Buy YuleLog Software
Join the YuleLoggers Hallmark Keepsake Ornament Collectors Club

Who's Online
1 registered (debbieg), 55 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Forum Stats
5527 Members
14 Forums
24387 Topics
299297 Posts

Max Online: 166 @ 11/18/12 08:16 AM
Google Ads
Local Hallmark Store

Please Help to Support the YuleLog Bulletin Boards
Web Hosting is a big expense. If you find the YuleLog Bulletin Boards helpful, amusing or profitable, and would like to make a donation to help support them, it would be appreciated!

Feel free to donate as often as you like!

Thank you for Visiting!
Topic Options
#301596 - 11/20/16 11:27 PM Charlie Brown Christmas card by Hallmark
lishars Offline
Elf in Training

Back in 1967, a friend gave me a Hallmark Christmas card that was a 2 foot tall cutout of Charlie Brown. I still have the card and was curious as to its worth. I have yet to find one on Ebay or one listed in Halmark's catalog. I would appreciate any information any of you can give me regarding this card, as I have drawn blanks with each search. Also, this is my first post to this website so I may be addressing the wrong forum. Please redirect me if that is the case. Thanks!

#301598 - 11/21/16 08:20 AM Re: Charlie Brown Christmas card by Hallmark [Re: lishars]
lindafay Offline
Yahoo Groups Moderator
Santa's Helper

Loc: Duncan, OK USA
Lishars, if I were you, I would put your question in the ornament discussion forum even though what you're asking about isn't an ornament. Most people don't pay too much attention to this area.

Sorry that I don't know anything about your card to help.

Linda

#302623 - 12/18/16 07:01 PM Re: Charlie Brown Christmas card by Hallmark [Re: lishars]
Nancy C. in Shawnee, KS Offline
Santa's Helper

Loc: Shawnee, KS USA
Lishars, if you'll send me a PM through this board with your EMail address I can pass your request along to a Snoopy collector I know. Earlier this year she sold many of her Snoopy items at an auction that was attended by people from many states based on her reputation as a knowledgeable Snoopy collector. She may be able to help you find some place where you can find the information you're looking for.

You may want to be prepared to give her the item number from the back of the card and if there is any other information like if it's worn, if the envelope has been used, and if there is anything written in or on the card.

Moderator:  Moderator