YuleLog Home
How to Register on the Bulletin Board
YuleLog Links
Buy YuleLog Software
Join the YuleLoggers Hallmark Keepsake Ornament Collectors Club

Who's Online
1 registered (debbieg), 55 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Forum Stats
5527 Members
14 Forums
24387 Topics
299297 Posts

Max Online: 166 @ 11/18/12 08:16 AM
Google Ads
Local Hallmark Store

Please Help to Support the YuleLog Bulletin Boards
Web Hosting is a big expense. If you find the YuleLog Bulletin Boards helpful, amusing or profitable, and would like to make a donation to help support them, it would be appreciated!

Feel free to donate as often as you like!

Thank you for Visiting!
Topic Options
#303167 - 01/04/17 02:27 PM Early Moments Disney Ornaments
BringMeSugar Offline
Elf

Loc: Los Angeles
Does anyone here subscribe to the Early Moment's ornaments? They're basically a continuation of the older Grolier series.

Was just curious if you liked them and how often you received shipments? I have a few which are really nice however, they screwed up my account and I was not receiving automatic shipments. I missed out on a bunch of them so was just wondering how many come out over the course of the year and when. Thank you!

#303177 - 01/04/17 11:18 PM Re: Early Moments Disney Ornaments [Re: BringMeSugar]
carstairs38 Offline
Santa's Helper

Loc: Southern California
I haven't subscribed. Glad you are enjoying them and hope they get your account corrected for good for you.

#303190 - 01/05/17 06:31 PM Re: Early Moments Disney Ornaments [Re: BringMeSugar]
BringMeSugar Offline
Elf

apparently there's a multi part 'Inside Out' ornament on its way. I missed a really cool Christmas Fillmore Bus - so I had to bite the bullet and grab it via ebay.

It seems to be like most subscriptions where you probably only would opt for maybe half of them if given the option.

#303192 - 01/05/17 08:05 PM Re: Early Moments Disney Ornaments [Re: BringMeSugar]
Diana* Offline
Santa's Helper

Loc: Pasadena, CA USA
I lost my Disney card. I had to look up what Fillmore Bus was.

Sorry I can't contribute to this topic. Hallmark and Disney Sketchbook provide more ornaments than I can collect, so I haven't even looked at the Grolier or Early Moments.

#303194 - 01/05/17 08:33 PM Re: Early Moments Disney Ornaments [Re: BringMeSugar]
luckdragon Offline
Santa's Helper

Loc: Greensboro, NC
Fillmore is my favorite Cars character. wink

I never got into the Grolier ornaments, so I can't be of any help either. I have definitely 3...maybe 4... They're nice, but I don't like subscription services where I don't know how many they'll send or how often.

Props to Grolier for making the only figural ornament for "Tarzan" that I'm aware exists. I'm hoping 2019 will provide some kind of Disney Store ornament for this movie's 20th anniversary, and boy does that make me feel old... The Quasimodo/Esmeralda ornament for that movie's 20th anniversary as well as the Basil/Dawson for that movie's 30th anniversary gives me hope.

#303570 - 01/12/17 03:28 PM Re: Early Moments Disney Ornaments [Re: BringMeSugar]
BringMeSugar Offline
Elf

The latest one just came in. Joy and Sadness from Inside Out. It's nice - I already have the Hallmark Joy and the Inside Out globe from the Disneystore so it's a bit overkill. Here's a pic from ebay (not mine - just only picture I could find)

[img:center]https://postimg.org/image/bwuac5sax/[/img]

Edited by BringMeSugar (01/12/17 03:29 PM)

#304336 - 01/30/17 06:53 PM Re: Early Moments Disney Ornaments [Re: BringMeSugar]
MeowRalphMeow Offline
Elf VP

Loc: Wisconsin
I've gotten a few of the Disney Grolier ornaments over the years at thrift shops. They are nice and I like that they had some characters didn't have ornaments yet but I could never bring myself to subscribe. Apparently, someone around here did because they kept turning them in to the thrift shops!

Moderator:  Moderator