YuleLog Home
How to Register on the Bulletin Board
YuleLog Links
Buy YuleLog Software
Join the YuleLoggers Hallmark Keepsake Ornament Collectors Club

Who's Online
4 registered (Dr. Redbird, Qui-gon Grin, ajfargo, 1 invisible), 54 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Forum Stats
5533 Members
15 Forums
24562 Topics
301862 Posts

Max Online: 194 @ 07/01/17 06:03 PM
Hooked On Ornaments

Google Ads
Please Help to Support the YuleLog Bulletin Boards
Web Hosting is a big expense. If you find the YuleLog Bulletin Boards helpful, amusing or profitable, and would like to make a donation to help support them, it would be appreciated!

Feel free to donate as often as you like!

Thank you for Visiting!
Topic Options
#304661 - 02/06/17 10:43 AM Post your For Sale posts here! (February)
Sean Ray Offline

Elf Engineer - Toy Design

Loc: Oxford, MS
Post your For Sale posts here! (February)

Note that we have a new Marketplace that can be a great tool to sell your ornaments. The YuleLog Marketplace allows you to create your own shop and provide images, detailed pricing information, and descriptions for your items. We encourage sellers to post their shop links in this thread!

I will personally post your items if you send me a spreadsheet (and preferably images) of the items you want to post in your store. You will need to register a store on the Marketplace first. Contact me via email at YuleLogSean@gmail.com.

Click this link to be taken to the YuleLog Marketplace.

If you have questions about setting up your own shop, please contact me at YuleLogSean@gmail.com

Just click on the New Reply button and add a message! To email someone about a post, click on their name, select View Profile, and look for their eMail address. If you want people to be able to contact you, make sure you go to My Stuff, select My Profile and enter a public eMail address. You can't add new topics here, you must use the New Reply button to add a new message.

Once you have sold an item, edit your post and mark the item SOLD! This helps to let people know that selling on the YuleLog boards works! It also saves time for both seller and buyer by letting everyone know an item is no longer available.

On the Buy/Sell/Trade boards, please limit the size of your messages to about 40 lines. Years of feedback from board readers indicates that they don't want to see long, long lists.

Don't add lots of blank lines by hitting return if your ad is small. Don't post your entire inventory! Just share a few of your best deals and offer to eMail your full list!

Don't place several small posts. Combine them into one post of 40 lines or less.

Don't post the same (or similar) ad every day. The posts stay on the board for several days, so you don't need to put it back up every day.

You can edit your messages! Don't post your message again, if you make a mistake, just click on the edit icon and fix your mistake!

Don't post about bad traders. While you may have truly run into a bad trader, many, many, times it is an honest mistake or a shipping delay. So to prevent mistakes and to avoid liability issues, I ask that you not put this type of information on the YuleLog Bulletin Boards. There are other resources available if you have been a victim of fraud.

#304686 - 02/06/17 08:08 PM Re: Post your For Sale posts here! (February) [Re: Sean Ray]
MicheleB Offline
Elf Manager

Loc: Monroe Township, NJ
I will be attending the event this year and will be selling the following ornaments:

Ring in the Season, it's a bell, which is gold-colored metal - $40 plus tax and shipping
Christmas Shop, which is the window ornament made of glass - $30 plus tax and shipping

I will also have the following 2017 membership ornaments for sale:

Christmas Windows 2017 - $15 plus shipping
Inside Story (2 of them) - $15 each plus shipping

If interested, please send me an email at: mypoohmail@yahoo.com.

Thanks.

#304720 - 02/07/17 08:51 PM Re: Post your For Sale posts here! (February) [Re: Sean Ray]
Momon Offline
Elf Engineer - Toy Design

Loc: Pittsburgh, PA
For Sale: Hallmark Christmas Windows
Club Exclusives

2004 Sweet Shop - Second in Series
2006 Toy Shop - Fourth in Series
2007 Whistle Stop Train Shop - Fifth in Series
2008 Kringle's Korner - Sixth in Series

All mint in Box.
$10 each plus actual shipping.
bavigrass@aol.com

#304731 - 02/08/17 03:59 PM Re: Post your For Sale posts here! (February) [Re: Sean Ray]
debbieg Offline
Santa's Helper

Loc: Arlington,TX
Merry Miniatures

1995 Leprechaun in Pot of gold $3.00

1994 Wedding couple (bears) $3.00

1986 Easter Basket $3.00

Please contact me through my private email and not through this site: daveg@airmail.net
Prices do not include postage.

Pictures available

#304783 - 02/09/17 10:50 PM Re: Post your For Sale posts here! (February) [Re: Sean Ray]
85Cakes Offline
Elf in Training

Loc: Alabama
Hallmark ornaments for sale @
http://yulelog.com/marketplace/profile/christmascorner/
Santas around the world and many others

#304883 - 02/13/17 08:33 PM Re: Post your For Sale posts here! (February) [Re: Sean Ray]
lindafay Offline
Yahoo Groups Moderator
Santa's Helper

Loc: Duncan, OK USA
My son and I will be renewing our four memberships (two each). We can customize our renewals to whatever membership ornaments that you would like to have. Prices will be my cost plus shipping to you.

We can get two Santas, three Barbies, two Windows and two Inside Story.

You can PM me here, or e-mail to lindafay@cableone.net by March 8.

Thanks,
Linda

#304915 - 02/14/17 05:58 PM Re: Post your For Sale posts here! (February) [Re: Sean Ray]
PattyO Offline
Elf in Training

I have the following ornaments for sale. All prices include shipping.
1987 Paddington Bear $4
1989 Betsey Clark #4 $4
1989 Paddington Bear $4
1989 Peanuts 25th Anniversary $15
1990 Betsey Clark #5 $5
1991 Peanuts #1 Magic $5
1991 Nostalgic House #8 $5
1992 Nostalgic House #9 $5
1993 Peanuts #3 $4
1998 Candlelight Services #1 $5
1998 Nostalgic Houses, Halls Station $6
1999 Lighthouse Greetings #3 $8
2004 Nostalgic House #21 $5
2005 Crack the Whip $10

Please e-mail me at pam22297@yahoo.com if you are interested. If you buy more than one, I may be able to lower the shipping costs.

#305244 - 03/01/17 07:05 PM Re: Post your For Sale posts here! (February) [Re: Sean Ray]
susan in florida Offline
YuleLoggers Vice President
Santa's Helper

Loc: Clearwater, Florida
I have a room with two Queen beds reserved for the event. My friend that always comes with me has decided she can not attend the KC event this year.

I can't justify attending alone with the crazy high Sheraton rate. It is approx. $550. for Thursday, Friday, Saturday night.

I know this is CRAZY but..... is anyone looking to share the cost of the event hotel??

I do sell from the room all three nights. Not until after the event activities end and dinner. Open maybe 6 to 10 PM. You would be welcome to bring some ornaments to sell as well.

I fly there so I have a limited amount of ornaments I will be selling.

I would hate to miss my first KC event since 1995.

Moderator:  Moderator