YuleLog Home
How to Register on the Bulletin Board
YuleLog Links
Buy YuleLog Software
Join the YuleLoggers Hallmark Keepsake Ornament Collectors Club

Who's Online
0 registered (), 32 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Forum Stats
5527 Members
14 Forums
24384 Topics
299217 Posts

Max Online: 166 @ 11/18/12 08:16 AM
Google Ads
Local Hallmark Store

Please Help to Support the YuleLog Bulletin Boards
Web Hosting is a big expense. If you find the YuleLog Bulletin Boards helpful, amusing or profitable, and would like to make a donation to help support them, it would be appreciated!

Feel free to donate as often as you like!

Thank you for Visiting!
Topic Options
#306411 - 04/03/17 03:00 PM Post your Looking to Buy posts here! (April)
Sean Ray Offline

Elf Engineer - Toy Design

Loc: Oxford, MS
Post your Looking to Buy posts here! (April)

Note that we have a new Marketplace that can be a great tool to buy and sell ornaments. The YuleLog Marketplace allows collectors to create their own shop and provide images, detailed pricing information, and descriptions for items. We encourage buyers to also check out shops in the Marketplace if looking for specific items!

Click this link to be taken to the YuleLog Marketplace.

If you have questions about setting up your own shop, please contact me at YuleLogSean@gmail.com

Just click on the New Reply button and add a message! To email someone about a post, click on their name, select View Profile, and look for their eMail address. If you want people to be able to contact you, make sure you go to My Stuff, select My Profile and enter a public eMail address. You can't add new topics here, you must use the New Reply button to add a new message.

#306420 - 04/03/17 03:24 PM Re: Post your Looking to Buy posts here! (April) [Re: Sean Ray]
Kay Anne Offline
Elf

Loc: Il
I wanted to edit/cancel my WANT TO BUY POST for MARCH. It won't let me do it.

I want to cancel my request for some KOC EVENT ORNS.
Frosty Friends, A Frosty Treat, Grosbeak repaint and Carmel Apple Goodness.
I have found them.

Thank you

#306431 - 04/03/17 04:33 PM Re: Post your Looking to Buy posts here! (April) [Re: Sean Ray]
JAS51 Offline
Elf Engineer - Toy Design

Edit to my March "Want to Buy Post"--just need 2007 Kringlewood Farms Fox and Hound Delivery--TIA

#307140 - 04/18/17 08:57 AM Re: Post your Looking to Buy posts here! (April) [Re: Sean Ray]
MicheleB Offline
Elf Manager

Loc: Burlington, NJ
If any Yuleloggers are going to the Disney Expo and wouldn't mind picking up the Mickey's Magical Railroad repaint, I would really appreciate it. Email me at mypoohmail@yahoo.com. Thanks.

Moderator:  Moderator