YuleLog Home
How to Register on the Bulletin Board
YuleLog Links
Buy YuleLog Software
Join the YuleLoggers Hallmark Keepsake Ornament Collectors Club

Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 47 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Forum Stats
5549 Members
15 Forums
24702 Topics
303931 Posts

Max Online: 194 @ 07/01/17 06:03 PM
Hooked On Ornaments

Google Ads
Please Help to Support the YuleLog Bulletin Boards
Web Hosting is a big expense. If you find the YuleLog Bulletin Boards helpful, amusing or profitable, and would like to make a donation to help support them, it would be appreciated!

Feel free to donate as often as you like!

Thank you for Visiting!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#309878 - 07/17/17 11:37 AM 20% rebate offer for a Hallmark purchase made through today
Diana* Offline
Santa's Helper

Loc: Pasadena, CA USA
I read on Facebook about somebody getting over $100 back in a 20% Hallmark rebate from using a program about Ibotta. I was skeptical, but it is looking like it is all legit.
If you are interested in checking it out, sign up using this code:
uxweptv
here: https://ibotta.com/r/uxweptv
and you'll get a $10 new member bonus, and I'll get a $5 referral once you've earned enough to cash out $20.
It's good for either on your computer, or on a smart phone (the app was easy to download and I HATE downloading apps).
All you have to do it click on the rebate offer you want (in this case, 20% off Hallmark) and then take a photo of your receipt. If your receipt is too long to capture in one shot, you can take multiple pictures of it.) Then submit!
If you spent a lot at the Hallmark store this may be a great way to enjoy some savings. While I may not have purchased as much as I have in years past, I feel like the 20% rebate was definitely still worth the effort of trying out this program.
Unfortunately, it's only good for one receipt per person. The offer is only good for a purchase made within the last week or so (but most of us did our big Hallmark shopping this weekend, anyway.) But the good news is that there are lots of other stores that also offer rebates. Some are a blanket amount for a purchase (Kohl's 7%) and some are for item specific rebates (certain things at Target). Amazon is also one of their retailers offering rebates. I'm looking forward to seeing what other savings I can accumulate so that I can "cash out" my first $20.
Diana
P.S. I read some online reviews before downloading the app and they were very positive. One reviewer uses it like coupons, letting the rebates help them in their selection of which product to buy. Another just checks in to see if the purchase they were going to make regardless qualifies for a rebate. (I'm probably more of the latter.)

#309879 - 07/17/17 11:53 AM Re: 20% rebate offer for a Hallmark purchase made through today [Re: Diana*]
beaglebabes Offline
Elf VP

Loc: WI
I just signed up. Thanks for the tip.

#309884 - 07/17/17 12:46 PM Re: 20% rebate offer for a Hallmark purchase made through today [Re: beaglebabes]
Qwackertoo Offline
Santa's Helper

Loc: Rocket City, U.S.A.
Diana*, I signed up using your referral code. When I saw it this weekend I was very skeptical with a "too good to be true" mindset. That said . . . over the years I've been very happy with ebates, MrRebates & uPromise . . . between the three I've earned around 2500.00 in cash back, last time I added it up, by just "clicking thru" their sites . . . In the beginning it took awhile to remember to go thru them first and I forgot a few, but it is basically *free* money for an extra click or two with my mouse. wink

After it downloaded, it gave me the opportunity to click on a few retailers that I frequent, I clicked on Hallmark, Kohl's, Amazon, Publix (grocery store), and a few others.

I haven't had time to read the "welcome" email details yet.

#309891 - 07/17/17 02:05 PM Re: 20% rebate offer for a Hallmark purchase made through today [Re: Qwackertoo]
Diana* Offline
Santa's Helper

Originally Posted By: beaglebabes
I just signed up. Thanks for the tip.
I didn't get a referral notice, so I think you may not have used the link or code, so I didn't get any credit for telling you about this. Curious, did you get the $10 new member bonus?

Originally Posted By: Qwackertoo
Diana*, I signed up using your referral code.

Thanks, Deana. I had the same "too good to be true" reaction so am taking a wait and see attitude. I figure if after a couple of weeks that I'm not happy with the app I'll just cancel. Then I'm only out a little bit of time.

#309895 - 07/17/17 03:27 PM Re: 20% rebate offer for a Hallmark purchase made through today [Re: Diana*]
VinceL Offline
Elf

Loc: North Carolina
Not to spoil the party, but I suggest that anyone who is interested in opening an ibotta account check the Better Business Bureau website for Denver (where ibotta is located)

They have a B rating with, as of the time I am composing this reply, 399 customer complaints.

Caveat emptor

#309896 - 07/17/17 03:41 PM Re: 20% rebate offer for a Hallmark purchase made through today [Re: Diana*]
AshleyC Offline
Elf Engineer - Toy Design

Loc: Atlanta, GA
I have used ibotta in the past due to the sign up bonus and other bonuses offered from time to time. This offer is limited to one redemption per user and caps at $200 cash back, so $1000 is the limit for purchases to receive the 20%. I basically stopped using because they didn't offer products I normally buy, and I was buying featured products to get sometimes 25 cents per product. You also must reach $20 in earnings before you can cash out a reward.

#309897 - 07/17/17 03:50 PM Re: 20% rebate offer for a Hallmark purchase made through today [Re: VinceL]
AshleyC Offline

Originally Posted By: VinceL
Not to spoil the party, but I suggest that anyone who is interested in opening an ibotta account check the Better Business Bureau website for Denver (where ibotta is located)

They have a B rating with, as of the time I am composing this reply, 399 customer complaints.

Caveat emptor

Quite a few of those complaints against ibotta seem to involve fraud on the user's part. The company has responded to a lot of complaints and according to the company users were tampering with receipts, submitting receipts after returns, etc.

I haven't used them in a few years, but I never had problems in the past.

#309903 - 07/17/17 05:51 PM Re: 20% rebate offer for a Hallmark purchase made through today [Re: AshleyC]
happytocollect Offline

Loc: ID
I have used Ibotta for a couple of years now, and I have always gotten my rebates. I just transfer my rebates to my paypal account without any problems.

#310017 - 07/19/17 06:11 AM Re: 20% rebate offer for a Hallmark purchase made through today [Re: Diana*]
Diana* Offline
Santa's Helper

Thanks Ashley and Happytocollect for the personal validation of the app. So far two of my friends have signed up for it with the code:
uxweptv
or this link: https://ibotta.com/r/uxweptv
and already received their rebate from Hallmark (meaning they had over $20 in rebates coming as you need to have $20 to redeem). It's nice to see it working.
Several more friends have set up an account with Ibotta but haven't redeemed their Hallmark receipts or didn't have enough to cash in yet. I hope they visit a few other stores to reach the $20 minimum soon.

#310026 - 07/19/17 10:26 AM Re: 20% rebate offer for a Hallmark purchase made through today [Re: Diana*]
happytocollect Offline

Loc: ID
I personally did not receive the "invite" for the Hallmark app. Ibotta does not send everybody the same apps. My daughter and her husband both received the Hallmark app, but my husband and I did not. I am not sure how & why they send out certain apps to some and not others. I just gave my receipts to my daughter and her husband, and they redeemed my receipts and they went through very easily. Free rebate money is free!!!! We all like free money.

#310031 - 07/19/17 12:29 PM Re: 20% rebate offer for a Hallmark purchase made through today [Re: Diana*]
grahamcracker72 Offline
Elf VP

Loc: Michigan
Keep checking...my offer has come and gone a couple of times. Added more today and then it was gone again.

#310033 - 07/19/17 01:05 PM Re: 20% rebate offer for a Hallmark purchase made through today [Re: Diana*]
erika20_98 Offline
YuleLoggers Club Treasurer
Elf Manager

Loc: Idaho
Can the offer only be used 1 time or if I made several purchases and have several receipts can I submit 1 daily?

#310040 - 07/19/17 03:11 PM Re: 20% rebate offer for a Hallmark purchase made through today [Re: Diana*]
Diana* Offline
Santa's Helper

I've been told by somebody that has used it previously that you can only submit one Hallmark receipt for the rebate so be sure to send in your highest value receipt. I haven't tried submitting two so don't know if this is true or not.

Try doing a search for "Hallmark" to see if the offer pops up.

Reminder: you have seven days from the purchase to submit a receipt, so don't beat around the bush! LOL.

Also, if you downloading the app be sure to enter the referral code uxweptv or you won't get the $10 new member bonus.

#310056 - 07/19/17 05:11 PM Re: 20% rebate offer for a Hallmark purchase made through today [Re: Diana*]
AshleyC Offline

The terms mention you can only submit one redemption, so only one receipt.

#310062 - 07/19/17 05:37 PM Re: 20% rebate offer for a Hallmark purchase made through today [Re: Diana*]
lapetitebaker Offline

Loc: Massachusetts
I don't have the Hallmark offer but I will say that I have had a positive experience using the Ibotta app for the grocery rebates.

#310075 - 07/19/17 10:55 PM Re: 20% rebate offer for a Hallmark purchase made through today [Re: grahamcracker72]
Diana* Offline
Santa's Helper

Originally Posted By: grahamcracker72
Keep checking...my offer has come and gone a couple of times. Added more today and then it was gone again.
If you see the Hallmark rebate offered, click on it and the program will add it to your offers. You don't have to load the receipt photo at that time, can do that later.
Zach signed up for it, but couldn't find Hallmark listed. We're going to try again tomorrow.

#310083 - 07/20/17 06:17 AM Re: 20% rebate offer for a Hallmark purchase made through today [Re: Diana*]
Barbara Harris Offline
Santa's Helper

Loc: Miami County, Kansas, USA
Being phone challenged and app ignorant, I hesitated mightily about trying this but plunged into the fray on Premiere day. Happy to say that I was successful every step of the way. After the stated 24 hour wait, the $85.38 was promptly deposited to my PayPal account at my request. I then transferred that amount to my checking account. So in essence I got the clock for 'free' - $120 clock minus $35 Reward Certs, minus $85.38 Ibotta, leaves me $0.38 (cr). Taxes took that, but overall I'm thrilled.

Further, I was able to select my local grocery chain for rebates so I will be using ibotta there for sure, along with Walmart, Amazon, and a few other merchants.

#310161 - 07/21/17 10:10 PM Re: 20% rebate offer for a Hallmark purchase made through today [Re: Diana*]
AshleyC Offline

I finally was able to add the Hallmark 20% offer but the terms now state that purchases prior to 7/24/17 are not valid (which means the end of premiere bonus points). I will probably still take advantage since the offer runs till 9/1/17 at 3:00 am.

#310166 - 07/22/17 04:17 AM Re: 20% rebate offer for a Hallmark purchase made through today [Re: Diana*]
beaglebabes Offline
Elf VP

Loc: WI
Well, I checked again and no Hallmark 20% offer. Will keep trying.

I went on again for the fourth time today and it is mostly alcohol. I went to the store section and clicked on Hallmark and it said no rebates available. I clicked on other local stores and no rebates available. So I guess I am out.

Edited by beaglebabes (07/22/17 09:00 PM)
Edit Reason: addition

#310192 - 07/22/17 04:23 PM Re: 20% rebate offer for a Hallmark purchase made through today [Re: Diana*]
collector Offline
Elf

Just signed up. So far no Hallmark

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Moderator