YuleLog Home
How to Register on the Bulletin Board
YuleLog Links
Buy YuleLog Software
Join the YuleLoggers Hallmark Keepsake Ornament Collectors Club

Who's Online
3 registered (ILuvChristmas, 2 invisible), 45 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Forum Stats
5565 Members
15 Forums
24883 Topics
306519 Posts

Max Online: 194 @ 07/01/17 06:03 PM
Hooked On Ornaments

Google Ads
Please Help to Support the YuleLog Bulletin Boards
Web Hosting is a big expense. If you find the YuleLog Bulletin Boards helpful, amusing or profitable, and would like to make a donation to help support them, it would be appreciated!

Feel free to donate as often as you like!

Thank you for Visiting!
Topic Options
#312753 - 09/29/17 10:54 AM Is there a online tutorial on how to use the program?
Raindoggy Offline
Elf

Loc: San Diego, CA
Not certain where I was but there was a tutorial - I was not able to get the sound to come on so gave up - Would someone be able to direct me to that again ? and maybe I can get the sound to work? Thanks in advance for any assistance.

#312822 - 10/02/17 12:22 AM Re: Is there a online tutorial on how to use the program? [Re: Raindoggy]
Nancy C. in Shawnee, KS Offline
Santa's Helper

Loc: Shawnee, KS USA
I just went to this link

http://www.yulelog.com/hallmarkhelp/index.html

to see if it was a step by step guide on how to use the Yulelog program. It's what I thought it would be and an excellent place for you to start. I hope that's good news to you.

Now for what may be bad news for you. I didn't find any sound on it. It's the same as if you had a booklet that came with your disk (I don't believe there is one and there isn't one you can download). You just have to go through this and follow along.

At one time Sean had a Youtube video for how to install the program, and maybe that's what you were looking at. I never looked at it since I can usually read and follow instructions. But again, that's just how to install the program and not how to use it.

If you have a problem adding items to your collection, please review the installation instructions. If you don't install it correctly you can't add items. I forgot to do one thing and had this problem so that's how I know about it.

If you get stuck, send me a PM through this board and I'll try to help you.

Good luck!

Moderator:  Moderator