YuleLog Home
How to Register on the Bulletin Board
YuleLog Links
Buy YuleLog Software
Join the YuleLoggers Hallmark Keepsake Ornament Collectors Club

Who's Online
0 registered (), 87 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

September
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Forum Stats
1467 Members
15 Forums
25353 Topics
313739 Posts

Max Online: 194 @ 07/01/17 06:03 PM
Hooked On Ornaments

Google Ads
Please Help to Support the YuleLog Bulletin Boards
Web Hosting is a big expense. If you find the YuleLog Bulletin Boards helpful, amusing or profitable, and would like to make a donation to help support them, it would be appreciated!

Feel free to donate as often as you like!

Thank you for Visiting!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#318987 - 04/16/18 11:52 AM What Product Shop ornaments did you buy?
DeniseC Offline
Elf Manager

Loc: Sequim, Washington
I just ordered 2 -Christmas Windows and Nesting Doll Surprise. I hope I am one of the lucky ones to get the little bear in mine. Closer to July, I will buy the 3rd and final Inside Story.

DeniseC

#318988 - 04/16/18 12:20 PM Re: What Product Shop ornaments did you buy? [Re: DeniseC]
thsrocks Offline
Elf Engineer - Toy Design

Loc: Louisville, KY
Had -0- luck ordering from the Product Shop online. Absolutely horrible experience. Chatted with Hallmark and was told you cannot cancel your membership order. They were unable to add the one ornament from the Product Shop.

#318991 - 04/16/18 12:59 PM Re: What Product Shop ornaments did you buy? [Re: DeniseC]
grandma lise Offline
Santa's Helper

Loc: Washington State
thsrocks, sorry to hear of your difficulties. Good to know: Do not submit your membership renewal if unable to complete it because it cannot be canceled or changed. Yikes...

It's weird that you can't purchase club ornaments from the product shop after you renew. I guess it's always been that way but they really should tell us that. Hopefully you'll be able to pick up the ornament you need from a Yulelogger here or Ebay.

I purchased Christmas Windows, Winter Wonderland, and Nesting Doll Surprise. I'll be very disappointed if I don't get the little bear. Really wish Hallmark had not done this. And yes, I'm grumpy about it. smile

Lisa

#318993 - 04/16/18 01:06 PM Re: What Product Shop ornaments did you buy? [Re: thsrocks]
debbieg Offline
Santa's Helper

Loc: Arlington,TX
Originally Posted By: thsrocks
Had -0- luck ordering from the Product Shop online. Absolutely horrible experience. Chatted with Hallmark and was told you cannot cancel your membership order. They were unable to add the one ornament from the Product Shop.

I don't understand why you or HMK couldn't add your Product Shop ornament. Nor do I understand how you can order an orn from Product Shop BEFORE you renew your membership (as mentioned by Lisa). This would indicate that I would be able to order from the Product Shop and not renew???

#318994 - 04/16/18 01:11 PM Re: What Product Shop ornaments did you buy? [Re: debbieg]
DeniseC Offline
Elf Manager

Loc: Sequim, Washington
I had renewed my membership before I ordered from the Product Shop. I hope it recorded my Crown Rewards Number. There was no place to list my KOC number. If I get a new number, I'll call and have it corrected.

DeniseC

#318995 - 04/16/18 01:19 PM Re: What Product Shop ornaments did you buy? [Re: DeniseC]
Moley Online   content
Elf Manager

Loc: Arkansas
I had all kinds of surprises happen to me as I tried to pay for membership and one other ornament(the window). I had previously had another ornament in my cart that I had been unable to buy for 3 days. It was the April release Friendly Fairy. I finally deleted it from the cart and started over, confirmed my credit card as a 'primary' in my account and finally got the order through. At the final submit, all was okay, even the shipping okay.

I am so sorry to hear about the circumstances of lost product shop items and delays in getting orders through. My troubles now seem trivial in comparison.

#319000 - 04/16/18 01:32 PM Re: What Product Shop ornaments did you buy? [Re: DeniseC]
sweetdcb Offline
Elf Engineer - Toy Design

Loc: MN
So I guess Iím not buying any. I couldnít locate the additional ornaments during the renewal process (renewing on my phone browser) and figured Iíd get them later if I choose. Apparently that is not an option. I wasnít committed to any of the three choices but now that it isnít available I think I want them all. Ha ha ha.

Darcy

#319002 - 04/16/18 01:36 PM Re: What Product Shop ornaments did you buy? [Re: DeniseC]
beaglebabes Offline
Elf VP

Loc: WI
I tried to renew twice ah, make that four times and the website shuts down. A friend called me and screwed his membership number. Life...

Edited by beaglebabes (04/16/18 01:42 PM)

#319003 - 04/16/18 01:38 PM Re: What Product Shop ornaments did you buy? [Re: sweetdcb]
luckdragon Offline
Santa's Helper

Loc: Greensboro, NC
Originally Posted By: sweetdcb
So I guess Iím not buying any. I couldnít locate the additional ornaments during the renewal process (renewing on my phone browser) and figured Iíd get them later if I choose. Apparently that is not an option. I wasnít committed to any of the three choices but now that it isnít available I think I want them all. Ha ha ha.

Darcy

That doesn't make sense. I did my renewal and purchased the nesting dolls and window. It will still let me set up a separate order with the other ornaments, no problem. If you didn't choose a product shop item, it should still show as available. If you chose it, yeah, it's no longer available to you.

#319005 - 04/16/18 02:12 PM Re: What Product Shop ornaments did you buy? [Re: DeniseC]
grandma lise Offline
Santa's Helper

luckdragon, I just tried, and I cannot click on the one club ornament I didn't order today. I'm logged in too. The button says "Club Members Only". The only purchase I'm allowed to make is the club membership option.

How did you do it?

debbieg, my understanding from what thsrocks wrote is that he did renew, he just couldn't purchase any of the club ornaments.

Lisa

#319006 - 04/16/18 02:17 PM Re: What Product Shop ornaments did you buy? [Re: DeniseC]
grandma lise Offline
Santa's Helper

DeniseC, I'm trying to remember... I'm pretty sure my Crowns Reward Card Number was automatically filled in for me. All I did was check the number against my number (because I have two Crown Reward Card accounts thanks to Hallmark, so use different phone numbers for each to insure my points go only to the preferred account).

Hope that helps!

Lisa

#319007 - 04/16/18 02:33 PM Re: What Product Shop ornaments did you buy? [Re: DeniseC]
luckdragon Offline
Santa's Helper

I just went to the product, clicked "add to cart," and it lets me place the order. At least, I'm assuming I can. I really don't want the item, so I don't want to order it, but I'm literally on the step where all I have to click is "place my order."

Screenshot with my info removed:
http://i65.tinypic.com/4mgc5.jpg
Click link to see.

#319008 - 04/16/18 02:33 PM Re: What Product Shop ornaments did you buy? [Re: DeniseC]
grandma lise Offline
Santa's Helper

Well, that's weird. Just got my first shipping notice. They're mailing April Showers but not with my May Flowers. Perhaps it's coming from a store, and the store had April Showers but not May Flowers? This is expensive for Hallmark.

By the way, I also logged in and stayed logged in to my Crown Rewards account prior to renewing my membership. That may explain why I had no problems, though it's more likely they fixed problems before I ordered (because I'm on the west coast and slept in).

Lisa

#319009 - 04/16/18 02:38 PM Re: What Product Shop ornaments did you buy? [Re: DeniseC]
grandma lise Offline
Santa's Helper

luckdragon, wow, you did do it, but how? I just can't do it logged in or not logged in using Chrome. Will try IE now.

#319010 - 04/16/18 02:41 PM Re: What Product Shop ornaments did you buy? [Re: DeniseC]
luckdragon Offline
Santa's Helper

I'm in Firefox.

#319011 - 04/16/18 02:43 PM Re: What Product Shop ornaments did you buy? [Re: DeniseC]
grandma lise Offline
Santa's Helper

Well that was interesting! I can order the Glam Gown Barbie using Internet Explorer but not Chrome. Ha! (But unfortunately, I can't order any of the club ornaments that I'd like a second one of...[waaah]. wink

Oh, forgot to add. I couldn't do it until I logged into my account while using Internet Explorer.

So I guess if you're having problems, try FireFox or Internet Explorer.

Lisa

Edited by grandma lise (04/16/18 02:48 PM)
Edit Reason: Added more information

#319012 - 04/16/18 02:48 PM Re: What Product Shop ornaments did you buy? [Re: grandma lise]
luckdragon Offline
Santa's Helper

Originally Posted By: grandma lise
Well that was interesting! I can order the Glam Gown Barbie using Internet Explorer but not Chrome. Ha! (But unfortunately, I can't order any of the club ornaments that I'd like a second one of...[waaah]. wink

Lisa

Well, yeah, they have order limits. I can't order the Nesting dolls or Window again. wink

Good on IE being better than Chrome. I've tried Chrome, but I didn't like it. I despise IE, but I still have it. It's useful for a couple of days after a Firefox update (usually, right after an update, some sites don't work completely correct). But Firefox is my favorite browser.

#319013 - 04/16/18 02:53 PM Re: What Product Shop ornaments did you buy? [Re: DeniseC]
grandma lise Offline
Santa's Helper

Firefox must be better than IE. While IE works most of the time when ordering, for some sites - (I think it's the Scentsy website) - only Chrome will work properly, well, that is until today!

#319014 - 04/16/18 02:55 PM Re: What Product Shop ornaments did you buy? [Re: DeniseC]
debbieg Offline
Santa's Helper

Loc: Arlington,TX
Is HMK EVER going to make the renewal process easy?

#319015 - 04/16/18 03:01 PM Re: What Product Shop ornaments did you buy? [Re: DeniseC]
grandma lise Offline
Santa's Helper

debbieg, "What you talkin' 'bout?" Ordering went smoothly for most people today. My hope is that any glitches today can be resolved through customer service tomorrow or later today when things calm down. There is no perfect.

Lisa

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Moderator