YuleLog Home
How to Register on the Bulletin Board
Buy YuleLog Software
Join the YuleLoggers Hallmark Keepsake Ornament Collectors Club

Who's Online
3 registered (Trena, ajfargo, MarkyMark), 93 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

October
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31
Forum Stats
1472 Members
15 Forums
25404 Topics
314393 Posts

Max Online: 194 @ 07/01/17 06:03 PM
Hooked On Ornaments

Google Ads
Please Help to Support the YuleLog Bulletin Boards
Web Hosting is a big expense. If you find the YuleLog Bulletin Boards helpful, amusing or profitable, and would like to make a donation to help support them, it would be appreciated!

Feel free to donate as often as you like!

Thank you for Visiting!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#323338 - 10/04/18 10:07 AM Comic Con Exclusive Ornaments
Kiz Offline
Elf in Training

Loc: Olathe, KS
I saw on the KOC site that Comic Con Exclusive Ornaments go on Sale October 8th. Can someone tell where I can see the ornaments and where I would go to make the purchase on October 8th? Is it the Hallmark website?

Thank you!
Kiz

#323340 - 10/04/18 11:59 AM Re: Comic Con Exclusive Ornaments [Re: Kiz]
erika20_98 Offline
YuleLoggers Club Treasurer
Elf VP

Loc: Idaho
Kiz,

I believe they are offered to members who renewed their KOC membership and you would log on to the KOC website on Monday. I'll see if I can find the old thread with the info.

#323342 - 10/04/18 12:06 PM Re: Comic Con Exclusive Ornaments [Re: Kiz]
Nancy C. in Shawnee, KS Offline
Santa's Helper

Loc: Shawnee, KS USA
You go to Hallmark.com and choose Crown Rewards. Once you're logged in there, you go to Keepsake Ornament Club (on the left). On the next screen you'll see boxes for all of the memberships you've had in the last couple of years (it amazes me that I can still renew a 2016 membership for 2017!). Click on the word Options. You'll see Purchase Product Shop ornaments now appears in the box. Click on that, and you'll go to a page that talks about renewing or joining. Scroll down to where you see Product Shop in the middle of the page. Click on that, and you'll go to a page that shows all of the club pieces. I expect to see the Comic Con pieces added at the bottom. You choose what you want, then check out.

A couple of years ago you had to make sure your account was linked so you could order these. When you see the Purchase Product Shop ornaments appear you'll see Unlink membership from Hallmark account. I did this today just to be sure it was done recently. If you click Unlink membership from Hallmark account, you'll see a green banner appear across the top. Then you'll want to go back in and Link the membership to your Hallmark.com account. You'll see the word Link at the top. Click on that, then enter your last name and one of the other three things they'll use to find you. Link the membership and the Hallmark.com account using what they find and display in the popup window. I did this because half the time they can't find my Crown Rewards account when I try to login. When it's linked you'll get another green banner telling you it's done.

In the past, when a piece was sold out it would disappear from the page. Sometimes it came back later so they must have updated the inventory.

Good luck!

#323348 - 10/04/18 05:29 PM Re: Comic Con Exclusive Ornaments [Re: Kiz]
Santa's Helper Offline
Elf

Loc: SoCal
If you're looking to see which Hallmark ornaments are featured at this year's (2018) Comic-Cons (SDCC, NYCC), check out this link (the three Hallmark ornaments/ornament sets are shown along with some other non-ornament items):

https://sdccblog.com/2018/06/hallmark-san-diego-comic-con-2018-exclusives/

#323358 - 10/05/18 10:41 AM Re: Comic Con Exclusive Ornaments [Re: Kiz]
robster Offline
Elf Engineer - Toy Design

Still not con exclusives,they changed the name to Event Exclusives. Which is still wrong,being as they are available online after the con and therefore in no way,shape,or form exclusive,lol. Not much new at NYCC in the way of Sneak Peeks though,saw most of it at Comic-Con. Gonna pop by the Hallmark booth later today maybe,and take a closer look.

I will say one thing positive though. The new ticketing thing Hallmark started at their booth at Comic-Con this year,and also have here at NYCC,is actually working pretty good. I was VERY sceptical because of previous experiences at other booths.

#323378 - 10/06/18 12:51 AM Re: Comic Con Exclusive Ornaments [Re: Nancy C. in Shawnee, KS]
Taj Offline
Elf VP

Originally Posted By: Nancy C. in Shawnee, KS
You go to Hallmark.com and choose Crown Rewards. Once you're logged in there, you go to Keepsake Ornament Club (on the left). On the next screen you'll see boxes for all of the memberships you've had in the last couple of years (it amazes me that I can still renew a 2016 membership for 2017!). Click on the word Options. You'll see Purchase Product Shop ornaments now appears in the box. Click on that, and you'll go to a page that talks about renewing or joining. Scroll down to where you see Product Shop in the middle of the page. Click on that, and you'll go to a page that shows all of the club pieces. I expect to see the Comic Con pieces added at the bottom. You choose what you want, then check out.

A couple of years ago you had to make sure your account was linked so you could order these. When you see the Purchase Product Shop ornaments appear you'll see Unlink membership from Hallmark account. I did this today just to be sure it was done recently. If you click Unlink membership from Hallmark account, you'll see a green banner appear across the top. Then you'll want to go back in and Link the membership to your Hallmark.com account. You'll see the word Link at the top. Click on that, then enter your last name and one of the other three things they'll use to find you. Link the membership and the Hallmark.com account using what they find and display in the popup window. I did this because half the time they can't find my Crown Rewards account when I try to login. When it's linked you'll get another green banner telling you it's done.

In the past, when a piece was sold out it would disappear from the page. Sometimes it came back later so they must have updated the inventory.

Good luck!

shocked

#323534 - 10/08/18 07:30 AM Re: Comic Con Exclusive Ornaments [Re: Kiz]
oddsbodkins Offline

Still nothing on the site. Some years it's midnight, other years it's 10am-ish? I guess it'll be a day of F5ing...

#323536 - 10/08/18 07:42 AM Re: Comic Con Exclusive Ornaments [Re: Kiz]
Stasijane Offline
Elf in Training

I just seen on the site that they will be available at 9am central time if that helps. smile

#323541 - 10/08/18 08:57 AM Re: Comic Con Exclusive Ornaments [Re: Stasijane]
MarieChristmas Offline

Loc: Denver, CO, USA
They are available right now.

#323543 - 10/08/18 09:02 AM Re: Comic Con Exclusive Ornaments [Re: Kiz]
Nancy C. in Shawnee, KS Offline
Santa's Helper

Loc: Shawnee, KS USA
It took several tries for me to get in with my membership, but I got the ornaments I wanted for a friend!

Happy day at my house!

#323544 - 10/08/18 09:03 AM Re: Comic Con Exclusive Ornaments [Re: Kiz]
Moley Offline
Elf Manager

Loc: Arkansas
They must have come up a few minutes early because I was able to check out around 8:59. Nancy, thank you for those superb instructions. It went smoothly.

#323545 - 10/08/18 09:04 AM Re: Comic Con Exclusive Ornaments [Re: Kiz]
sweetdcb Offline

Loc: MN
I think that was the smoothest purchase process Hallmark has ever done. No site crashes. No internet browser struggles. No delay in getting the ornaments up on the site. I was in and out in thirty seconds WITH ornaments purchased.

Darcy

#323546 - 10/08/18 09:05 AM Re: Comic Con Exclusive Ornaments [Re: Kiz]
Trena Online   content
Elf Manager

Loc: Conway, AR, USA
The site worked smoothly for me. This was the first time that has happened. No "its not your fault it is ours...."

I do have to say on Friday I spent part of the day on the phone trying to get items on my account straightened out and making sure I could log into the account. That might have helped. They may have fixed issues on the site.

Edited by Trena (10/08/18 09:45 AM)

#323548 - 10/08/18 09:18 AM Re: Comic Con Exclusive Ornaments [Re: Kiz]
oddsbodkins Offline

Got my Lando/Lobot ornament a few minutes before 9a!

#323550 - 10/08/18 09:30 AM Re: Comic Con Exclusive Ornaments [Re: oddsbodkins]
Sue Offline
Santa's Helper

Loc: Pasadena, Maryland
This morning I tried to get into the KOC page for the first time this year and was unsuccessful. I then tried checking my gold crown status because I thought that my attempt at getting into KOC membership page had created a new gold crown account. I had intended on calling in my order anyway but I ended up talking with someone for 20 minutes about my gold crown account and not being able to access KOC page (she was able to do both gold crown and KOC orders) and by the time we had things squared away, she was able to take my order for the Iron Giant....I am doing a happy dance!

Sue
Pasadena, Maryland

#323552 - 10/08/18 09:39 AM Re: Comic Con Exclusive Ornaments [Re: Kiz]
Stasijane Offline
Elf in Training

I also had an easy experience getting my Star wars set. Was all checked out at 8:59 with no issues.

#323554 - 10/08/18 09:55 AM Re: Comic Con Exclusive Ornaments [Re: Kiz]
collector Offline
Elf

I too was able to order online just before 10:00 EST on one membership. My second membership would not give me the add to cart option. I called Hallmark and was off in 15 Minutes. This was the smoothest experience I have ever had. Hats off to Hallmark!

#323557 - 10/08/18 10:23 AM Re: Comic Con Exclusive Ornaments [Re: Kiz]
JerseyVike Offline
Santa's Helper

Loc: Jersey Shore
I decided to pass on the Comic Con Exclusives. I liked the Lando/Lobot set, but felt I really didn't need it.

#323564 - 10/08/18 10:53 AM Re: Comic Con Exclusive Ornaments [Re: Kiz]
robster Offline

Event items,not Exclusives. I actually got the Star Trek one for myself,it's pretty neat. You don't see much from the cartoon,so this was kinda fun.

#323591 - 10/08/18 03:59 PM Re: Comic Con Exclusive Ornaments [Re: Kiz]
oddsbodkins Offline

Lando/Lobot has sold out. Other two still up for sale.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Moderator