YuleLog Home
How to Register on the Bulletin Board
Buy YuleLog Software

Who's Online
0 registered (), 55 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

November
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30
Forum Stats
1538 Members
15 Forums
26361 Topics
325818 Posts

Max Online: 557 @ 01/14/20 02:55 PM
Google Ads
Please Help to Support the YuleLog Bulletin Boards
Web Hosting is a big expense. If you find the YuleLog Bulletin Boards helpful, amusing or profitable, and would like to make a donation to help support them, it would be appreciated!

Feel free to donate as often as you like!

Thank you for Visiting!
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#333176 - 05/14/20 07:21 AM Re: Got a call from my Hallmark store yesterday [Re: Galloping_Cat]
JerseyVike Online   content
Santa's Helper

Loc: Jersey Shore
I called the Hallmark I shop at yesterday. Was expecting to leave a message, but was surprised when I got the store manager.

Had a nice chat. The store is closed until they allow them to open, but they are doing about 80 online orders a day, this past week.

Hoping they can open soon.

#333246 - 05/27/20 08:24 PM Re: Got a call from my Hallmark store yesterday [Re: Galloping_Cat]
Qui-gon Grin Offline
Elf VP

Loc: Third rock from Sol
Looks like my store is getting ready to fully reopen rather then just curbside pickup based on this photo posted to the store's FaceBook page:

Edited by Qui-gon Grin (05/27/20 08:26 PM)

#333247 - 05/28/20 08:39 AM Re: Got a call from my Hallmark store yesterday [Re: Galloping_Cat]
Santa's Helper

The Hallmark I shop at now has curbside pickup, but I'm hoping they have in store shopping soon. Maybe by mid-June.

#333448 - 06/14/20 08:42 PM Re: Got a call from my Hallmark store yesterday [Re: Galloping_Cat]
Qui-gon Grin Offline
Elf VP

I received this in a email over the weekend:

"The doors are officially open at Goffin's 64 Park starting Monday, June 15th at 10 AM! We have missed our loyal customers so much and can not wait to see all of you! Starting Monday, every 10th customer gets a FREE gift!

Welcome Back Week Giveaways
As our way of saying "Welcome back!",
the first 50 customers each day; Monday, June 15th-Saturday, June 20th will get a Free Surprise Gift!

A Note to our customers:
At Goffin's 64 Park, we are more committed than ever to providing our customers with an enjoyable and safe shopping experience. To help us achieve this goal, we have implemented some new rules and procedures as we reopen to the public.

We are sanitizing high traffic touch points throughout the day. We have installed plastic safety shields at each our registers and have provided hand sanitizer throughout the store for customer use. All employees will be wearing masks and gloves throughout their shifts, and the total occupancy will be limited to a maximum of 20 people, including staff, at all times.

As per guidelines from the State of NJ, we will be requiring all customers who enter the store to wear a face mask.

We will have disposable face masks available if needed, as well as gloves for any customer who needs them. We will also ask that you sanitize your hands before you start your shopping, in order to further prohibit the spread of germs.

We thank you in advance for your patience & cooperation
as we all get used to the new way of doing business! We are so excited to welcome you all back and thank you for
all of your support during these past few months."

Edited by Qui-gon Grin (06/14/20 08:48 PM)

#333457 - 06/16/20 04:16 PM Re: Got a call from my Hallmark store yesterday [Re: Qui-gon Grin]
debbieg Offline
Santa's Helper

Loc: Arlington,TX
Originally Posted By: Qui-gon Grin

"The doors are officially open at Goffin's 64 Park starting Monday, June 15th at 10 AM! We have missed our loyal customers so much and can not wait to see all of you! Starting Monday, every 10th customer gets a FREE gift!

the first 50 customers each day; Monday, June 15th-Saturday, June 20th will get a Free Surprise Gift!

A Note to our customers:
At Goffin's 64 Park, we are more committed than ever to providing our customers with an enjoyable and safe shopping experience. To help us achieve this goal, we have implemented some new rules and procedures as we reopen to the public.

We are sanitizing high traffic touch points throughout the day. We have installed plastic safety shields at each our registers and have provided hand sanitizer throughout the store for customer use. All employees will be wearing masks and gloves throughout their shifts, and the total occupancy will be limited to a maximum of 20 people, including staff, at all times.

As per guidelines from the State of NJ, we will be requiring all customers who enter the store to wear a face mask.

We will have disposable face masks available if needed, as well as gloves for any customer who needs them. We will also ask that you sanitize your hands before you start your shopping, in order to further prohibit the spread of germs.

We thank you in advance for your patience & cooperation as we all get used to the new way of doing business! We are so excited to welcome you all back and thank you for all of your support during these past few months."

So nice to see a store requiring masks etc. It certainly helps to alleviate concern on the part of customers.

#333467 - 06/17/20 08:58 AM Re: Got a call from my Hallmark store yesterday [Re: Galloping_Cat]
Santa's Helper

Still waiting on how Premiere is going to be.

#333516 - 06/23/20 07:20 PM Re: Got a call from my Hallmark store yesterday [Re: Galloping_Cat]
beaglebabes Offline
YuleLoggers Club Co-coordinator
Santa's Helper

Loc: WI
I stopped in the local store today and she said most of her customers were doing mail order. They also will be shopping by appointment. I don't know how that will work for people who just want a few or shop spur of the moment.

#333518 - 06/24/20 07:29 AM Re: Got a call from my Hallmark store yesterday [Re: Galloping_Cat]
Santa's Helper

I'm looking forward to go to the Hallmark I shop at and viewing the ornaments. Something I done for 35+ years. and before that I was the one setting up the ornament wall for 5+ years.

#333558 - 06/28/20 04:41 PM Re: Got a call from my Hallmark store yesterday [Re: Galloping_Cat]
Qui-gon Grin Offline
Elf VP

I received a card from my store yesterday with their premiere plans. Club members will be given special hours at which only they will be allowed to purchase ornaments.
I was surprised though that the store will still have a midnight opening. Normally the store open at 10, 10:30 or 11 pm on Friday with festivities leading up the midnight sale. This year however the store will not open until 11:55 pm. As nothing else was mentioned I'm assuming the plan for the midnight sale is, come in, get your ornament(s), buy it an get out.

#333564 - 06/29/20 09:36 AM Re: Got a call from my Hallmark store yesterday [Re: debbieg]
JamieG Offline
Elf

Loc: Chamblee, Georgia
Originally Posted By: debbieg
Originally Posted By: Qui-gon Grin

A Note to our customers:

We thank you in advance for your patience & cooperation as we all get used to the new way of doing business! We are so excited to welcome you all back and thank you for all of your support during these past few months."

So nice to see a store requiring masks etc. It certainly helps to alleviate concern on the part of customers.

Since I'm in Georgia, all my store can do is "encourage" masks. frown Guess I'll try curbside pickup.

#333565 - 06/29/20 11:36 AM Re: Got a call from my Hallmark store yesterday [Re: Galloping_Cat]
Qui-gon Grin Offline
Elf VP

Here's an email I just received:

Ornament Premiere will be a little different this year,
but we will still be celebrating with
plenty of holiday cheer!
1 on 1 appointments for ornament shopping
can be made for Friday, July 10th!

All special offers and bonus points
will be available to customers
who make shopping appointments.
Email your name, phone number,
& preferred time to goffins64@gmail.com

*Stay tuned for news on*
Limited Quantity Ornaments

We will be open for you to come in and shop, as well as offering curbside pickup and free local delivery on all Keepsake Ornament Wishlist orders!

Ornament Premiere
Shopping Hours

Saturday 10am to 7pm
Sunday 10am to 4pm

Earn Crown Rewards Bonus Points
all weekend on
Keepsake Ornament Purchases

#333566 - 06/29/20 12:12 PM Re: Got a call from my Hallmark store yesterday [Re: Galloping_Cat]
Santa's Helper

Still waiting for the details on Premiere. The store we shop at is having Premiere, but no word on Friday night, or if we will need an appointment.

#333567 - 06/29/20 01:29 PM Re: Got a call from my Hallmark store yesterday [Re: JamieG]
debbieg Offline
Santa's Helper

Loc: Arlington,TX
Originally Posted By: JamieG

Since I'm in Georgia, all my store can do is "encourage" masks. frown Guess I'll try curbside pickup.

That's unfortunate considering most of us are not "young". I don't know the laws in your state but I would guess stores have the right to refuse customers. "No shirt, no shoes, no service" comes to mind.

#333593 - 07/04/20 09:43 AM Re: Got a call from my Hallmark store yesterday [Re: Galloping_Cat]
VinceL Offline
Elf Engineer - Toy Design

Loc: North Carolina
Yesterday I made my Premiere Appointment with our local store. For Wishlist customers they will have an area of the store set aside to get your Wishlist items, make sure you got the right ones and inspect them. Since we have an early Wishlist number, our ornaments (at least as many as will fit) will be in the free Hallmark shopping bag.

If you want to browse the ornament wall, you have to join the line (if there is one) of customers waiting to enter the store.

I went with a late appointment on Saturday hoping there won't be a line to browse the wall.

#333668 - 07/06/20 07:57 AM Re: Got a call from my Hallmark store yesterday [Re: Galloping_Cat]
Santa's Helper

The Hallmark I shop at is going to call me today to let me know what the plan is for Premiere. grin

#333678 - 07/06/20 10:49 AM Re: Got a call from my Hallmark store yesterday [Re: Galloping_Cat]
susan in florida Online   content
YuleLoggers Vice President
Santa's Helper

Loc: Clearwater, Florida
I haven't got any flyers from our local store.

#333679 - 07/06/20 11:26 AM Re: Got a call from my Hallmark store yesterday [Re: Galloping_Cat]
beaglebabes Offline
YuleLoggers Club Co-coordinator
Santa's Helper

Loc: WI
I got an email from the store that they open at 10 on Friday and as long as we are koc national members, we can come in at that time.

And I checked my page on the koc website and there is a $2 bonus coupon to get on Friday, which would have to be printed at home. So Check that out.

#333680 - 07/06/20 11:26 AM Re: Got a call from my Hallmark store yesterday [Re: Galloping_Cat]
susan in florida Online   content
YuleLoggers Vice President
Santa's Helper

Loc: Clearwater, Florida
I didn't get any mail but just NOW I received a phone call from a Hallmark store that I hardly ever shop at.

They invited me to their Friday night event from 5-7 PM.

Sounds like fun but it is a bit of a drive for me.

#333688 - 07/06/20 04:26 PM Re: Got a call from my Hallmark store yesterday [Re: Galloping_Cat]
Santa's Helper

Just spoke with the store we shop at. We can come in Friday or Saturday by appointment. Right now we are scheduled for Friday at 5pm.

Looking forward to seeing all the ornaments up close !!!

#333702 - 07/07/20 12:28 AM Re: Got a call from my Hallmark store yesterday [Re: Galloping_Cat]
carstairs38 Offline
Santa's Helper

Loc: Southern California
I got a call from my store today letting me know my wishlist ornaments are pulled. They were encouraging me to come in sometime after Saturday or Sunday, and warning me there may be lines outside the store, especially right at opening on Saturday.

We'll see when I go over and get my ornaments. Usually, I head over a second time late in the day on Saturday, and there aren't that many people around. I may do that this year as my only trip.

They also said the ornaments are up, so we can come in and look at them now. They won't be covering them up like they normally would until Saturday. I was in a week or so ago and looked at what they had up then.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Moderator