YuleLog Home
How to Register on the Bulletin Board
Buy YuleLog Software

Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 60 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

November
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30
Forum Stats
1538 Members
15 Forums
26361 Topics
325820 Posts

Max Online: 557 @ 01/14/20 02:55 PM
Google Ads
Please Help to Support the YuleLog Bulletin Boards
Web Hosting is a big expense. If you find the YuleLog Bulletin Boards helpful, amusing or profitable, and would like to make a donation to help support them, it would be appreciated!

Feel free to donate as often as you like!

Thank you for Visiting!
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#333706 - 07/07/20 11:14 AM Re: Got a call from my Hallmark store yesterday [Re: Galloping_Cat]
88eggs Offline
YuleLoggers Club Co-Coordinator
Santa's Helper

Loc: Illinois
Mark: Does you store have your payment information, so they can ring up your Wish List ornaments on Saturday or Sunday? If not, if you wait you miss the extra bonus points for your purchases.

Ted

#333707 - 07/07/20 12:06 PM Re: Got a call from my Hallmark store yesterday [Re: 88eggs]
Nancy C. in Shawnee, KS Offline
Santa's Helper

Loc: Shawnee, KS USA
Originally Posted By: 88eggs
Mark: Does you store have your payment information, so they can ring up your Wish List ornaments on Saturday or Sunday? If not, if you wait you miss the extra bonus points for your purchases.

Ted

This year the bonus points are the same from 7/10 (Friday with the Access Pass) through Sunday, 7/19.

My store is encouraging local club members to come starting Monday, 7/13. They're offering us a chance to come and look at the wall between now and Friday, and they're hoping we'll schedule a time to come in, pay for the ornaments and leave or schedule a curbside pickup.

#333723 - 07/07/20 11:49 PM Re: Got a call from my Hallmark store yesterday [Re: 88eggs]
carstairs38 Offline
Santa's Helper

Loc: Southern California
Originally Posted By: 88eggs

Ted

If it came to that, I'm sure they'd let me call in with my number. My store knows me and takes very good care of me. But as Nancy pointed out, the points are the same all week this year, I'm sure because of everything going on.

#333726 - 07/08/20 07:48 AM Re: Got a call from my Hallmark store yesterday [Re: Galloping_Cat]
JamieG Offline
Elf

Loc: Chamblee, Georgia
I received an updated email from my store yesterday letting me know that they pulled my Wish List, with one exception. Red, White 'n Warm Barbie will be shipping late (August 3rd).

#333732 - 07/08/20 08:40 PM Re: Got a call from my Hallmark store yesterday [Re: Galloping_Cat]
Qui-gon Grin Offline
Elf VP

Loc: Third rock from Sol
I just received this email:

An important update from us about Ornament Premiere:
July 11th and 12th
Doors open at 9 am on Saturday exclusively for Keepsake Ornament shoppers!

Limited Quantity ornaments
go on sale Saturday, July 11th at 9am!
We will be practicing social distancing & limiting the number of customers in the store,
so please bring your patience along with your holiday cheer!

The store will be open for you to come in and shop,
&#65279;as well as offering curbside pickup and free local delivery on all Keepsake Ornament Wishlist orders!

Ornament Premiere
Shopping Hours

Saturday 9am to 7pm
Sunday 10am to 4pm

Earn Crown Rewards Bonus Points
all weekend on
Keepsake Ornament Purchases!

Keepsake Ornament Club Members

Exclusive Keepsake Ornament Shopping Hours
Friday July 10th
10am - 7pm

Limited Quantity Ornaments,
special offers, and bonus points
will be available to KOC members starting Friday.

So it seems Hallamrk is letting many stores to sell ornaments one day before the official premiere date of July 11.

Edited by Qui-gon Grin (07/08/20 08:41 PM)

#333733 - 07/08/20 09:04 PM Re: Got a call from my Hallmark store yesterday [Re: Galloping_Cat]
hazelstovey Offline
Elf

Loc: Bellevue, Ohio
All of our area stores (I shop at several) have their ornament walls completed and the curtains open. It's been fun checking them out ahead of time without being crowded this past week.

I called my local store yesterday and was told I got everything I asked for with only one exception. They allowed requesting limiteds and confirmed the three I wishlisted are in my bag. I even had them separate my order into a "layaway" bag and "purchase” bag so I won’t have to do that myself in-store.

They didn’t get at least one of the club ornaments in yet so I’m only waitlisted for the Sweet Santa. These are the other ornaments with shipping date changes that they also mentioned to me:

Anna of Arendelle (Frozen 2) – not shipping until August

Merry Max (Secret Life of Pets) – also not shipping ‘til August

Festive Friends – coming out at Debut instead of Premiere

Also, the Dreambook edition of the Wishlist says the miniature Nightmare Before Christmas tree topper and tree skirt will be out in October but the condensed store version of the list says July. Apparently July is the correct date.

One thing I’ll miss is going to the one store’s midnight opening the night before. It’s always fun to sit in line for a few hours and catch up with all the familiar faces. Kind of like an ornament signing event.

I'm not sure when I'll actually go pick up my order since we can do it anytime from Friday through the 19th. Good luck to all during this Premiere like no other!

Edited by hazelstovey (07/08/20 09:15 PM)

#333736 - 07/09/20 10:01 AM Re: Got a call from my Hallmark store yesterday [Re: Qui-gon Grin]
JerseyVike Offline
Santa's Helper

Loc: Jersey Shore
Originally Posted By: Qui-gon Grin

So it seems Hallamrk is letting many stores to sell ornaments one day before the official premiere date of July 11.

Only for KOC Members.

#333738 - 07/09/20 01:43 PM Re: Got a call from my Hallmark store yesterday [Re: Galloping_Cat]
VinceL Offline
Elf Engineer - Toy Design

Loc: North Carolina
I stopped by my local Hallmark Store today. I added a couple more ornaments to our wishlist. The store has all the wishlist orders bagged and ready for pick-up.

I did get a chance to play with (er.. examine/inspect) the ornaments on the wall. The Star Trek tree topper is magnificent. They have all 3 Star Trek figures on the wall (including Uhura who won't be available until October). Press the button on the tree topper remote, and you get what seemed like 10 minutes of dialog and music. And, next year there will be more characters! smile

#333745 - 07/09/20 08:50 PM Re: Got a call from my Hallmark store yesterday [Re: Galloping_Cat]
beaglebabes Online   happy
YuleLoggers Club Co-coordinator
Santa's Helper

Loc: WI
Only 13 hours until Premiere!

#333747 - 07/10/20 06:12 AM Re: Got a call from my Hallmark store yesterday [Re: Galloping_Cat]
Santa's Helper

Only 4 hours left. Today is the big day.

And remember, on your Hallmark.com account, there is a $2 bonus coupon to print.

#333748 - 07/10/20 07:34 AM Re: Got a call from my Hallmark store yesterday [Re: Galloping_Cat]
JerseyVike Offline
Santa's Helper

Should be leaving soon for Premiere. Drive is 45 min to 1 hr depending on traffic.

#333751 - 07/10/20 12:15 PM Re: Got a call from my Hallmark store yesterday [Re: beaglebabes]
VinceL Offline
Elf Engineer - Toy Design

Loc: North Carolina
Originally Posted By: beaglebabes

And remember, on your Hallmark.com account, there is a $2 bonus coupon to print.

I just checked (Friday 7/10 at 1:10 pm) and the $2 coupon says "Coming Soon. Come back tomorrow to get your code."

What's up with that?!? confused

#333752 - 07/10/20 12:37 PM Re: Got a call from my Hallmark store yesterday [Re: VinceL]
debbieg Offline
Santa's Helper

Loc: Arlington,TX
Originally Posted By: VinceL

I just checked (Friday 7/10 at 1:10 pm) and the $2 coupon says "Coming Soon. Come back tomorrow to get your code."

What's up with that?!? confused

They don't want you to have that coupon too soon! It's only for Premiere, dated July 11-19 not sure if it will be good for those who buy ornaments today, July 10.

#333753 - 07/10/20 12:38 PM Re: Got a call from my Hallmark store yesterday [Re: beaglebabes]
Nancy C. in Shawnee, KS Offline
Santa's Helper

Loc: Shawnee, KS USA

Mine was available early Friday morning, and the number matched the $2 certificate that was in my Premiere flyer. I didn't print it.

I'm trying to get my mom's also. It says to come back for it on Saturday. I can see in my mom's Crown Rewards history that she was issued that certificate back in May but was cancelled about two weeks later. Since my mom didn't get her flyer in the mail I'm calling Hallmark on Friday.

#333762 - 07/10/20 03:15 PM Re: Got a call from my Hallmark store yesterday [Re: Galloping_Cat]
JerseyVike Offline
Santa's Helper

I made sure I used all my Gold Crown certs, KOC coupons, and gift cards.

#333764 - 07/10/20 04:38 PM Re: Got a call from my Hallmark store yesterday [Re: Galloping_Cat]
Santa's Helper

So how did everyone do? I only got one impulse item, another mini tree skirt. And they had no top for it. So I may get it or not. All of my ornaments were there except Max the dog.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Moderator