YuleLog Home
How to Register on the Bulletin Board
Buy YuleLog Software

Who's Online
0 registered (), 40 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

July
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Forum Stats
1532 Members
15 Forums
26198 Topics
323835 Posts

Max Online: 557 @ 01/14/20 02:55 PM
Google Ads
Please Help to Support the YuleLog Bulletin Boards
Web Hosting is a big expense. If you find the YuleLog Bulletin Boards helpful, amusing or profitable, and would like to make a donation to help support them, it would be appreciated!

Feel free to donate as often as you like!

Thank you for Visiting!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#333425 - 06/12/20 06:03 PM With Premiere only 4 weeks away I'm in Ornament Mode
VinceL Offline
Elf Engineer - Toy Design

Loc: North Carolina
Now that Premiere is almost here, I have put myself into ornament mode.

Given that one of our trees has only cat ornaments on it, I always look to add some more ornaments besides the 1 or 2 that Hallmark releases. Recently I have been doing ebay searches for "Christmas ornament cat kitten." It always comes back with a lot of hits. I have 3 cat ornaments on the way to me right now. smile

I maintain an Excel spreadsheet that includes a list of ornaments I would like to add to our collection. Right now all the online ornament sellers are offering discounts and free shipping for past years' Hallmark ornaments. I've got a package on the way with 8 ornaments.

#333431 - 06/13/20 11:15 AM Re: With Premiere only 4 weeks away I'm in Ornament Mode [Re: VinceL]
JerseyVike Offline
Santa's Helper

Loc: Jersey Shore
Definitely in ornament mode.

Checking what's on my summited wish list and making a secondary list of what I might get at Premiere.

#333462 - 06/16/20 11:20 PM Re: With Premiere only 4 weeks away I'm in Ornament Mode [Re: VinceL]
Taj Offline
Elf VP

I am excited for premiere as well. Your cat tree sounds puuuuurfect. smile As a compliment to the ornaments, have you thought about adding cat toys to your tree? They would be pretty simple to turn into an ornament and are light. Maybe make little balls of yarn as well? Could even use little styrofoam balls and wrap yard around it and add a loop to hang.

#333465 - 06/17/20 08:54 AM Re: With Premiere only 4 weeks away I'm in Ornament Mode [Re: Taj]
JerseyVike Offline
Santa's Helper

Originally Posted By: Taj
I am excited for premiere as well. Your cat tree sounds puuuuurfect. smile As a compliment to the ornaments, have you thought about adding cat toys to your tree? They would be pretty simple to turn into an ornament and are light. Maybe make little balls of yarn as well? Could even use little styrofoam balls and wrap yard around it and add a loop to hang.

I collect the Fancy Feast ornament every year and hang them on our main tree. Usually near the bottom(so the kitties can see, lol).

We have over 30 years of them.

#333471 - 06/17/20 09:56 PM Re: With Premiere only 4 weeks away I'm in Ornament Mode [Re: Taj]
VinceL Offline

I actually don't know why I keep buying cat ornaments. The cat tree is a 7 foot tall tree. We have over 125 cat ornaments. By the time you add lights and popcorn (real popcorn that my wife strings every year for several of our trees), it is hard to find room for all the ornaments. I did make a tree topper out of a plush Grumpy Cat who is wearing a Santa hat. I'm always looking for a cat-themed tree skirt. I have found a few, but none of them really appealed to me. So, the search continues. Maybe one day Hallmark will come out with a Mischievous Kittens tree skirt? grin

#333472 - 06/17/20 10:00 PM Re: With Premiere only 4 weeks away I'm in Ornament Mode [Re: JerseyVike]
VinceL Offline

Originally Posted By: JerseyVike
I collect the Fancy Feast ornament every year and hang them on our main tree. Usually near the bottom(so the kitties can see, lol).

I wasn't even aware of the Fancy Feast ornaments. We have several Friskies and Cat Chow ornaments.

Gotta go and search ebay! laugh

#333473 - 06/18/20 12:06 AM Re: With Premiere only 4 weeks away I'm in Ornament Mode [Re: JerseyVike]
Taj Offline
Elf VP

I had no idea Fancy Feast made ornaments. I had to look them up! Thatís quite a collection you have for over 30 years. LOL to hanging them low for the kitties. smile

#333474 - 06/18/20 12:10 AM Re: With Premiere only 4 weeks away I'm in Ornament Mode [Re: VinceL]
Taj Offline
Elf VP

Originally Posted By: VinceL

I actually don't know why I keep buying cat ornaments. The cat tree is a 7 foot tall tree. We have over 125 cat ornaments. By the time you add lights and popcorn (real popcorn that my wife strings every year for several of our trees), it is hard to find room for all the ornaments. I did make a tree topper out of a plush Grumpy Cat who is wearing a Santa hat. I'm always looking for a cat-themed tree skirt. I have found a few, but none of them really appealed to me. So, the search continues. Maybe one day Hallmark will come out with a Mischievous Kittens tree skirt? grin

Iím pretty sure you keep buying cat ornaments because you are an ornament collector. smile A Mischievous Kitten tree skirt is a great idea!!! Until then, have you tried looking for one on etsy?

#333475 - 06/18/20 02:42 AM Re: With Premiere only 4 weeks away I'm in Ornament Mode [Re: VinceL]
pxsrdh Offline
Santa's Helper

Loc: U.S.A.
Iím really excited too. I canít wait to see all the ornaments IRL.

Hallmark fan,
Queli

#333482 - 06/18/20 10:19 AM Re: With Premiere only 4 weeks away I'm in Ornament Mode [Re: VinceL]
JerseyVike Offline
Santa's Helper

Can't wait for Premiere. Hoping we get a Premiere mailer from Hallmark soon!!!

#333484 - 06/18/20 10:26 AM Re: With Premiere only 4 weeks away I'm in Ornament Mode [Re: JerseyVike]
MarkyMark Offline
Elf

Loc: Minneapolis (Savage) Minnesota
I received my Hallmark Premiere mailer with rewards certificate 2 days ago

#333485 - 06/18/20 12:03 PM Re: With Premiere only 4 weeks away I'm in Ornament Mode [Re: MarkyMark]
JerseyVike Offline
Santa's Helper

Originally Posted By: MarkyMark
I received my Hallmark Premiere mailer with rewards certificate 2 days ago

Good to know it's in the mail !!!

#333493 - 06/18/20 09:25 PM Re: With Premiere only 4 weeks away I'm in Ornament Mode [Re: VinceL]
VinceL Offline

Our Premiere mailer arrived yesterday (Weds. 6/17). I got my first look at an actual photograph of the Star Trek tree topper. grin

#333508 - 06/22/20 07:48 AM Re: With Premiere only 4 weeks away I'm in Ornament Mode [Re: VinceL]
JerseyVike Offline
Santa's Helper

No Premiere mailer yet, and still no word on the Premiere plan for the store I shop at. Just know they are going to start setting up the ornament wall today.

#333515 - 06/23/20 07:16 PM Re: With Premiere only 4 weeks away I'm in Ornament Mode [Re: VinceL]
beaglebabes Offline
YuleLoggers Club Co-coordinator
Santa's Helper

Loc: WI
Well, I have all my coupons in a paper clip along with my Friday invite. I printed my crown rewards because they didn't send them to me.

#333517 - 06/23/20 11:18 PM Re: With Premiere only 4 weeks away I'm in Ornament Mode [Re: VinceL]
carstairs38 Offline
Santa's Helper

Loc: Southern California
No premier mailer here either.

And I discovered that I can't use the points from my Paypal credit card on Hallmark gift cards any more. I was using my card for that for the last few years, and I appreciated the extra boost. I'm disappointed it has gone away.

#333519 - 06/24/20 07:31 AM Re: With Premiere only 4 weeks away I'm in Ornament Mode [Re: VinceL]
JerseyVike Offline
Santa's Helper

Premiere mailer is in todays mail. I just checked USPS Informed Delivery.

#333522 - 06/24/20 03:51 PM Re: With Premiere only 4 weeks away I'm in Ornament Mode [Re: VinceL]
susan in florida Offline
YuleLoggers Vice President
Santa's Helper

Loc: Clearwater, Florida
no mailer for me yet either.

#333525 - 06/24/20 05:21 PM Re: With Premiere only 4 weeks away I'm in Ornament Mode [Re: JerseyVike]
JerseyVike Offline
Santa's Helper

Premiere mailer is in todays mail. I just checked USPS Informed Delivery.

Yep, Got my Premiere mailer with two $2 Gold Crown certs.

#333580 - 07/01/20 11:26 PM Re: With Premiere only 4 weeks away I'm in Ornament Mode [Re: VinceL]
carstairs38 Offline
Santa's Helper

Loc: Southern California
Got my premiere mailer today. Guess I'm ready for premiere.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Moderator