YuleLog Home
How to Register on the Bulletin Board
Buy YuleLog Software

Who's Online
2 registered (nana34, JerseyVike), 32 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

August
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Forum Stats
1533 Members
15 Forums
26235 Topics
324274 Posts

Max Online: 557 @ 01/14/20 02:55 PM
Google Ads
Please Help to Support the YuleLog Bulletin Boards
Web Hosting is a big expense. If you find the YuleLog Bulletin Boards helpful, amusing or profitable, and would like to make a donation to help support them, it would be appreciated!

Feel free to donate as often as you like!

Thank you for Visiting!
Topic Options
#333995 - 07/22/20 01:46 PM Star Trek Tribble Ornament Still Available! Hallmark.com (pop minded)
Teresa'sTreeSure Offline
Elf

Loc: Florida
If you want a Star Trek Tribble Comic Con Event ornament you can purchase online at Hallmark.com. Type pop minded in search product bar. You should see all the ornaments to purchase.

Star Wars and Harry Potter ornaments are sold out, but they still have the deadpool itty bitty and the mandalorian pin available.

#333998 - 07/22/20 02:38 PM Re: Star Trek Tribble Ornament Still Available! Hallmark.com (pop minded) [Re: Teresa'sTreeSure]
lindafay Online   content
Yahoo Groups Moderator
Santa's Helper

Loc: Duncan, OK USA
These are not my thing, but I ordered the Tribble one this morning for a friend. To me, it looks just the same as the regular line one from last year or the year before. Is it different?

Linda

#333999 - 07/22/20 03:07 PM Re: Star Trek Tribble Ornament Still Available! Hallmark.com (pop minded) [Re: lindafay]
Teresa'sTreeSure Offline
Elf

Loc: Florida
PRODUCT DETAILS

According to intergalactic trader Cyrano Jones, there is only one love that money can buy: a tribble. Add this ball of fuzzy love to your Christmas tree to keep away Klingons or simply to relive memories of the classic episode "The Trouble With Tribbles" from the Star Trek original television series. Squeeze this plush faux-fur Christmas tree ornament to see it vibrate and coo (battery-operated). A variant of the 2019 Tribble Keepsake Ornament, this PopMinded event exclusive is one of just 3,350 issued.
Magic Sound and Motion Christmas tree ornament. Squeeze the ornament to feel it move and hear its soothing sounds. Requires three (3) LR44 batteries, included.
This faux-fur Keepsake Ornament comes pre-packaged in a box for easy gift giving, preservation and storage. Dated 2020 in copyright.
PopMinded™ event exclusive ornament and one of only 3,350 issued. Limited availability while supplies last, not available in stores.
First available for the 2020 Comic-Con@Home event.

Fabric Christmas tree ornament is lead-free and measures 4.5" W x 3.38" H x 3.38" D.

Star Trek

Tribble (exclusive 2020 variant) Keepsake Ornament is inspired by the furry little spawning aliens from the Original Series episode, “The Trouble with Tribbles.” It features a different material and color than the version released in stores in 2019. The ornament is priced at $25 with a total production run of 3,350.

Edited by Teresa'sTreeSure (07/22/20 04:13 PM)

#334073 - 08/01/20 10:58 AM Re: Star Trek Tribble Ornament Still Available! Hallmark.com (pop minded) [Re: Teresa'sTreeSure]
tiggerfan Offline
YuleLoggers Club Co-President
Santa's Helper

Loc: Texas
I wish I had seen this earlier -- I really love the Tribbles and anything to do with Star Trek. Hopefully, they will come back again. :-)

Thanks for the updates!!

Angela

#334089 - 08/01/20 12:44 PM Re: Star Trek Tribble Ornament Still Available! Hallmark.com (pop minded) [Re: Teresa'sTreeSure]
VinceL Online   content
Elf Engineer - Toy Design

Loc: North Carolina
This is a bit off-topic, but it is related:

Back in the 1970's there was a small store in NYC (It was called the Federation Trading Post) which sold genuine old props from the original Star Trek series. It was a small store and very popular. They had to have someone outside to limit the number of people in the store at one time (hmm...sounds familiar in 2020). My wife (girlfriend at that time) and I went to the store. Lots of pretty expensive stuff. But, they did have a couple of barrels of Tribbles. These were the actual furry stuffed critters used on the TV show. The Tribbles were relatively inexpensive so we bought a couple of them and still have them.

My wife loves Tribbles. When Hallmark came out with the magic ornament of Kirk in the pile of Tribbles in 2008, we bought a couple of them. And we bought a couple of last year's Tribble ornament. I haven't been able to get one of the new Tribble ornaments, but I still don't really understand what is different about it from the 2019 ornament. I don't buy "Limited Edition" items just because they are a limited edition.

#334110 - 08/01/20 07:24 PM Re: Star Trek Tribble Ornament Still Available! Hallmark.com (pop minded) [Re: VinceL]
StephWest Offline
Elf

This years SDCC Tribble is a different a slightly different color and of course the packaging for SDCC.

Moderator:  Moderator