YuleLog Home
How to Register on the Bulletin Board
Buy YuleLog Software

Who's Online
3 registered (VinceL, MarkyMark, Emma), 72 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

June
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Forum Stats
1531 Members
15 Forums
26157 Topics
323420 Posts

Max Online: 557 @ 01/14/20 02:55 PM
Google Ads
Please Help to Support the YuleLog Bulletin Boards
Web Hosting is a big expense. If you find the YuleLog Bulletin Boards helpful, amusing or profitable, and would like to make a donation to help support them, it would be appreciated!

Feel free to donate as often as you like!

Thank you for Visiting!
Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5
Topic Options
#42514 - 07/29/05 07:38 PM Re: I WON!!
homemadebycarol Offline
Santa's Helper

Loc: Reno, NV
 Quote:
Originally posted by Ginny:

So... I would say that in the nicest way, I WON! (Am still going to try my best to get her to take something for it, but she's a hard one to convince.)

Ginny, that's so nice of your friend. If she hasn't already gotten it, how about giving her the regular version of the See No Humbug set? Aloing with a pack of the 3-hook sets? Then she could have both the regular and colorway versions plus the hooks to hang them together.

------------------
I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter.

#42515 - 07/29/05 07:39 PM Re: I WON!!
Mary F. Offline
Santa's Helper

Loc: Milwaukee, WI USA
Ginny, I am soooo happy to hear this. You are blessed with great friends.

#42516 - 07/30/05 12:15 PM Re: I WON!!
Ginny Offline
Santa's Helper

Excellent suggestion, Melanie!!! Now to find out that she hopefully hasn't purchased them already.

#42517 - 07/30/05 02:15 PM Re: I WON!!
Nancy C. in Shawnee, KS Offline
Santa's Helper

Loc: Shawnee, KS USA
I got a call yesterday that I won something at the store in Leavenworth where my mother shops often. I have to go in and bring something to show how old I am, and the message almost made it sound like I have to tell them when I'll be in. They also told me I have a limited time to pick up my ornament, so I think I will be going there on Sunday after I take my husband to the airport.

My mother picked up her prize at the store at Crown Center last Sunday. She said that she could tell that the box had been opened, and the clerk at the store couldn't tell her anything about the colorway Toymaker Santa that she won. The box has the gold triangle in the corner, and inside was a regular Santa. I called the store on Monday and talked to the manager. She said that they had put the prizes out on display until someone decided that they should be put away. Apparently they were out long enough for someone's sticky fingers to make a trade. I won a Forsythia colorway there, and mine is the real colorway (I checked after I talked to my mom). After I explained to the manager what must have happened (she admitted that even though she's been a manager there for a year she didn't understand the difference between the ornaments with the gold sticker and the ones without it), she told me that they are going to try to get the colorway ornament for my mom. They're getting a new Hallmark rep so they think it might take a month. My mom and I are happy that they are trying to make it right. She also won a Forsythia at another store, so she's pretty happy about how it all came out.

#42518 - 07/30/05 02:27 PM Re: I WON!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

What a disappointment that the colorway was switched. I hope it works out. And they can make it right for you guys.
Good luck !

#42519 - 07/31/05 01:30 PM Re: I WON!!
Richard Gehrke Offline

Loc: Mahtowa, MN
I went to St. Cloud during Ornament Premiere Weekend to visit some friends and I won at both the hallmark stores that I registered down there and my friend Ben picked up my prizes for me and when he came up north this weekend I got my prizes.

I won the Mary's Angels colorway and Cordelia. Don't know what i'm going to do with Cordelia since my mom has the wreath and ornaments already; however, I think i'm going to trade my Mary's Angels colorway away for a couple of other ornaments that i'd like to have instead.

This makes: 1 Poinsettia Fairy (which I gave to my mom and returned the one that mom got for cash)
1 Mary's Angels Colorway
1 Cordelia

Not too bad.

#42520 - 08/01/05 06:38 AM Re: I WON!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

I won the Mary's Angel Colorway and the Ice cream truck ornament. First time I have won a colorway.

Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5

Moderator:  Moderator