YuleLog Home
How to Register on the Bulletin Board
Buy YuleLog Software

Who's Online
0 registered (), 39 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

July
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Forum Stats
1533 Members
15 Forums
26205 Topics
323964 Posts

Max Online: 557 @ 01/14/20 02:55 PM
Google Ads
Please Help to Support the YuleLog Bulletin Boards
Web Hosting is a big expense. If you find the YuleLog Bulletin Boards helpful, amusing or profitable, and would like to make a donation to help support them, it would be appreciated!

Feel free to donate as often as you like!

Thank you for Visiting!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#48571 - 05/12/02 06:08 AM Happy Mother's Day!
CorvetteElaine Offline
Elf VP

Loc: Ohio
Happy Mother's Day to all the Yulelog Mom's and grandma's too!! I hope all you mom's will post info on your kids/grandkids, it helps us to know each other a little better don't you think?! My son Tim, will be 28 this year and Caylie will be 1 next week!
Elaine
Sorry for the double post! I can't get used to not being able to delete or correct!! I better quit posting!!

------------------

[This message has been edited by CorvetteElaine (edited 05-12-2002).]

#48572 - 05/12/02 07:19 AM Re: Happy Mother's Day!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Happy Mothers' Day to the Yulelog moms--all you mothers, grandmothers, stepmothers, adoptive mothers, foster mothers, and everyone else who is the special lady in a "child's" life.

I have two children--Matt-age 21 and Allison-age 20. They are 13 months apart and I loved every minute of it.

#48573 - 05/12/02 07:50 AM Re: Happy Mother's Day!
Sue in Ill Offline
Elf VP

Loc: Sumner, Ill
Happy Mother's Day to all Mothers!!

I have two wonderful daughters - Amy age 24 and Cassie age 22. Being a Mom is GREAT!!

#48574 - 05/12/02 07:54 AM Re: Happy Mother's Day!
decorlady Offline
Elf VP

Loc: Brevard,NC
I have two wonderful children and a granddaughter. Marche', Doug and Krista.
Hope everyone has a wonderdul Mother's Day.

#48575 - 05/12/02 08:01 AM Re: Happy Mother's Day!
Todd Ray Offline

Administrator
Elf VP

Loc: Southaven, MS
A very Happy Mother's Day to all the YuleLog mothers out there!

Sorry I didn't have time to fix up a special look for YuleLog. Yesterday was Donna and my 17th anniversary, and we got to attend an arena football game where my 7th grader's marching band was performing. Lots going on!

We are just about to head out the door to visit our mothers today! Hope everyone has a great day!

[This message has been edited by Todd Ray (edited 05-12-2002).]

[This message has been edited by Mark (edited 05-12-2002).]
#48576 - 05/12/02 09:25 AM Re: Happy Mother's Day!
Mark Offline
YuleLoggers Club Board Moderator
Santa's Helper

Loc: The City of Decatur, Georgia
A Rose for You on Mother's Day...
#48577 - 05/12/02 09:42 AM Re: Happy Mother's Day!
Elaine Offline
Elf Manager

Loc: Tulsa, OK
Happy Mothers Day to all!

I have two great daughters, Laura who is 29 and Becky who is 26. Laura is expecting her first child (our first Grandchild!) around Thanksgiving time. We are so excited!!! Will find out in a couple of months if it is girl or boy.

#48578 - 05/12/02 09:58 AM Re: Happy Mother's Day!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Happy Mothers Day to all the Mothers and Grandmothers out there.
I have 3 daughters-Mary, Kathleen, Michele
1 son-Taylor. 3 grandsons-Chas, Sean, Lucas and a grandbaby expected in November.
My Mother lives 30 miles away-she is 82 and a real character!
I thank God every day for my many blessings!
With love to you all-have a great day.
Larry

#48579 - 05/12/02 10:52 AM Re: Happy Mother's Day!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Happy Mothers Day to all MOTHERS, Grandmothers and Great Grandmothers!1

I hate to post ages but since I am a Greatgrandmother, here goes:
David 60; Gayle 57; Wayne 52; and Susie 43; 6 grandchildren and 4 great grandchildren
Gayle is coming to our house to prepare
Mothers DAY lunch since I am nursing a brokrn wrist and can't cook.

#48580 - 05/12/02 12:52 PM Re: Happy Mother's Day!
Anonymous
Unregistered

I have my daughter Alison who will be 26 next week. She is married to Phil and they have 2 wonderful boys, Phillip who will be 5 in June and Sebastian who will be 4 in Sept. They live in England now, but will return this summer to be stationed in GA. Then we will really celebrate Mothers Day!

My step-mother lives 4 hours away and will be 91 in June. She still lives alone in her home and can't figure out why she doesn't feel good some days.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO YOU ALL

------------------
Karen
IOWA -That's Where The Tall Corn Grows.

#48581 - 05/12/02 02:15 PM Re: Happy Mother's Day!
Granny Sue Offline
Elf Manager

Loc: Indiana
Happy Mother's Day!!! I have a lovely Mother who lives two miles away with my Dad who just turned 90 ( My Dad that is). My children are Lora, Wes and Elizabeth. Lora has 3 children, Nick, Erin and Curtis. Wes has a 5 week old baby named Eli. Elizabeth has JT who is 2 1/2 and so much like his Mommy, the same energy and bubbly personality. I love being a Grandma/Nanny.

Karen

#48582 - 05/12/02 02:27 PM Re: Happy Mother's Day!
Mary F. Offline
Santa's Helper

Loc: Milwaukee, WI USA
Thank you for the Rose, Mark

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL

I have four children, Karl is 30 & married to Steph. Wendy is 28, single and owns her own home. Karin is 26 and married to Jim. Mark, my baby, is 25, single and still lives at home.

[This message has been edited by Mary F. (edited 05-12-2002).]

#48583 - 05/12/02 04:35 PM Re: Happy Mother's Day!
lindafay Offline
Yahoo Groups Moderator
Santa's Helper

Loc: Duncan, OK USA
Happy Mother's Day to all!
I have one son, Bill, who is 22, a college student living at home. We spent yesterday with my parents, sisters, and sisters' children. My oldest niece received her master's degree in engineering yesterday at Oklahoma State so we were all in Stillwater for the ceremony. Today, Bill & I went to the cafe at Lake Duncan with my parents for lunch and drove around looking. Very enjoyable.
Linda

#48584 - 05/12/02 05:31 PM Re: Happy Mother's Day!
Cathy_Tex Offline
Santa's Helper

Loc: Houston TX
Happy Mother's Day! I just got off the phone with my Mom who is 87. I have two sons, Kevin who is 15 and Travis who is 18 and moving to Dallas soon for college. I'm so thankful he'll still be just 5 hours away! I really look forward to grandbabies, especially after the stories I read here, but I do hope it's at least 5 to 10 years down the road!

------------------
Cathy Metcalf - Houston, Texas
Friends are the BEST collectibles!
Visit my home on the web!

#48585 - 05/12/02 08:16 PM Re: Happy Mother's Day!
SAM Offline
Elf Engineer - Toy Design

Loc: Illinois
Happy Mother Day to all.
I have two sons, 31 and 32 years old. One daughter 27 years old. One grandchild 1 year and 4 months old. Three grandchildren to be! 9,6 and 5. I miss my mother very much, she passed away in 1994. I also miss my MIL who passed away in December 2001. Love to both of you.

#48586 - 05/12/02 09:55 PM Re: Happy Mother's Day!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Let me add another Happy Mother's Day to all!

I have 4 children, two of my own production, and two from my husband's first marriage. They are: Katie-18, Donny-17, Wed-16 and Jenny-15. No grandkids yet, of course, that's a LONnnnnnnnGGG ways off (if I have any say in it, that is!)

I lost my own mom back in 1981, and still miss her to this day....

Enjoy spending time with your families, everyone!

Karen Holthe
Orange County, CA

#48587 - 05/13/02 09:23 AM Re: Happy Mother's Day!
Dee Offline
Santa's Helper

Loc: Raytown, MO USA
I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day! Thank you Mark and Mary for the roses!

My family and I went out to dinner the night before to avoid the mess on Sunday. We got to see prom goers. It was pretty funny when my 5 year old Hannah was just in awe at the girls dresses. "Wow, Mom look at those girls dresses sparkle and they don't have shoulders!" Of course she was pointing. I asked her how she thought they kept them up and she was completley puzzled. I felt sorry for the poor girls it was pouring down rain when they left. Of course their dates pulled their cars up to the door and everyone that had an umbrella tried to help.

We all went to my sister's on Mother's Day. My mom even went, which is very rare. Everyone was in a good mood and no one fought!! Can't get much better than that!

#48588 - 05/13/02 09:41 AM Re: Happy Mother's Day!
Anonymous
Unregistered

I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day.
We have a daughter, Meredith, 34, married to Colin, who gave us the gift of a beautiful Granddaughter last August. No other gifts were needed yesterday. We lost our son Mark to cancer 6 years ago at age 25 and having Breanne come into our lives has brought a lot of joy back into our lives.
Jo-Ann

#48589 - 05/13/02 10:28 AM Re: Happy Mother's Day!
Mary F. Offline
Santa's Helper

Loc: Milwaukee, WI USA
My daughter Karin saw the Doctor on Saturday and she is going to make an appointment this afternoon for an Ultra Sound.

She is experiencing morning sickness and she took the home test. The Doctor told her that it sounds like she is pregnant. Those tests are very accurate.

I am going to be a GRANDMA at the end of this year!

What a wonderful Mother's Day present!

#48590 - 05/13/02 11:23 AM Re: Happy Mother's Day!
Anonymous
Unregistered

What a wonderful Mother's Day gift for you Mary Ann! You will love being a Grandma.
Jo-Ann

#48591 - 05/13/02 12:05 PM Re: Happy Mother's Day!
sueinBC Offline
Elf VP

Loc: British Columbia, Canada
I hope everyone had a great day yesterday. Thank you for the roses!

We decided, since we are in the middle of major yard work, not to cook at home and we took my folks and my MIL out for breakfast on Saturday, to avoid Sunday's big rush.

My daughter, Melissa 18, made breakfast yesterday and my son, Ross 15, cleaned up and I was able to spend the day in the garden. A new garden pig was added to my collection!

------------------
Sue, Surrey,B.C.

"Angels can fly because they take themselves lightly."
-G.K. Chesterton

"Angels can fly because they take themselves lightly."
-G.K. Chesterton

#48592 - 05/13/02 05:36 PM Re: Happy Mother's Day!
Anonymous
Unregistered

We went to our daughter with the two little ones. His folks and brother and his wife were there also. We all get together for all the holidays usually and never fight as to who goes to which house. The premie baby is 4 months old and still on oxygen. Probably at least another month. She's 11 lbs and is getting very alert and interested in her surroundings. My husband gave me a great present. Keep in mind when I tell this story that he's 71 and both of us forgot some things. His card had a note on it that he bought me a diamond necklace but forgot where he put it. I urged him to hunt for it . When we got to my daughter's and were opening a few gifts, he says, oh I have one for you. Goes out to the car, comes back in with a box for me to open. He says, I found the 5 carat necklace. He sure did. Five pieces of carrot nailed to a cardboard with string around it. He's always good for a great laugh. Now I hope you realized I never really thought he did get me a necklace, because we don't do things like that anymore. But he did add a lot of fun to the day.

#48593 - 05/15/02 12:12 AM Re: Happy Mother's Day!
FordCountryLinda Offline
Elf VP

Loc: Michigan
Mark, thank you for the beautiful rose background.

Mary, congratulations on the news that you'll be a grandma this year!

I have two super daughters, Dee, age 24, and Christy, age 23. The youngest is getting married this fall .

Had a great Mother's Day with the entire family!

------------------
~~Linda
"Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind.
To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas." Calvin Coolidge

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Moderator