YuleLog Home
How to Register on the Bulletin Board
Buy YuleLog Software

Who's Online
0 registered (), 36 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

July
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Forum Stats
1532 Members
15 Forums
26198 Topics
323862 Posts

Max Online: 557 @ 01/14/20 02:55 PM
Google Ads
Please Help to Support the YuleLog Bulletin Boards
Web Hosting is a big expense. If you find the YuleLog Bulletin Boards helpful, amusing or profitable, and would like to make a donation to help support them, it would be appreciated!

Feel free to donate as often as you like!

Thank you for Visiting!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#48591 - 05/13/02 12:05 PM Re: Happy Mother's Day!
sueinBC Offline
Elf VP

Loc: British Columbia, Canada
I hope everyone had a great day yesterday. Thank you for the roses!

We decided, since we are in the middle of major yard work, not to cook at home and we took my folks and my MIL out for breakfast on Saturday, to avoid Sunday's big rush.

My daughter, Melissa 18, made breakfast yesterday and my son, Ross 15, cleaned up and I was able to spend the day in the garden. A new garden pig was added to my collection!

------------------
Sue, Surrey,B.C.

"Angels can fly because they take themselves lightly."
-G.K. Chesterton

"Angels can fly because they take themselves lightly."
-G.K. Chesterton

#48592 - 05/13/02 05:36 PM Re: Happy Mother's Day!
Anonymous
Unregistered

We went to our daughter with the two little ones. His folks and brother and his wife were there also. We all get together for all the holidays usually and never fight as to who goes to which house. The premie baby is 4 months old and still on oxygen. Probably at least another month. She's 11 lbs and is getting very alert and interested in her surroundings. My husband gave me a great present. Keep in mind when I tell this story that he's 71 and both of us forgot some things. His card had a note on it that he bought me a diamond necklace but forgot where he put it. I urged him to hunt for it . When we got to my daughter's and were opening a few gifts, he says, oh I have one for you. Goes out to the car, comes back in with a box for me to open. He says, I found the 5 carat necklace. He sure did. Five pieces of carrot nailed to a cardboard with string around it. He's always good for a great laugh. Now I hope you realized I never really thought he did get me a necklace, because we don't do things like that anymore. But he did add a lot of fun to the day.

#48593 - 05/15/02 12:12 AM Re: Happy Mother's Day!
FordCountryLinda Offline
Elf VP

Loc: Michigan
Mark, thank you for the beautiful rose background.

Mary, congratulations on the news that you'll be a grandma this year!

I have two super daughters, Dee, age 24, and Christy, age 23. The youngest is getting married this fall .

Had a great Mother's Day with the entire family!

------------------
~~Linda
"Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind.
To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas." Calvin Coolidge

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Moderator