YuleLog Home
How to Register on the Bulletin Board
Buy YuleLog Software

Who's Online
0 registered (), 77 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

October
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Forum Stats
1536 Members
15 Forums
26326 Topics
325460 Posts

Max Online: 557 @ 01/14/20 02:55 PM
Google Ads
Please Help to Support the YuleLog Bulletin Boards
Web Hosting is a big expense. If you find the YuleLog Bulletin Boards helpful, amusing or profitable, and would like to make a donation to help support them, it would be appreciated!

Feel free to donate as often as you like!

Thank you for Visiting!
Topic Options
#65569 - 06/06/02 12:07 PM OT: New Disney Antenna Toppers
BluOrchid2 Offline
Elf VP

Loc: Lee's Summit, MO
I know there were some on this board that collect Disney antenna toppers....Teresa, are you here?

There are a couple of new ones that I thought were especially cute. My inlaws got this one for me - wasn't that sweet!

and here's another new one:

Just thought you'd like to know!

#65570 - 06/06/02 01:15 PM Re: OT: New Disney Antenna Toppers
Dee Offline
Santa's Helper

Loc: Raytown, MO USA
The Princess one is cute, Lora. Why isn't out of the pkg??

#65571 - 06/06/02 01:35 PM Re: OT: New Disney Antenna Toppers
BluOrchid2 Offline
Elf VP

They just got it in the mail today, and haven't given it to me yet. They scanned it and sent me the photo this morning.

#65572 - 06/06/02 02:23 PM Re: OT: New Disney Antenna Toppers
fab5friend Offline
Elf VP

Loc: Overland Park, KS
I'm here! I'm here! I love these new ones. Did they come from the parks or from the store?

Lora, I've been meaning to tell you what my sister saw driving around KC last year. She saw a car that had all the Disney antenna toppers stacked one on top of another on their antenna. I guess they made a hole in the top and just slid them on down the antenna. Was that your car? I keep thinking I am going to do that with my collection too.

Teresa

"All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them" --- Walt Disney

#65573 - 06/06/02 03:31 PM Re: OT: New Disney Antenna Toppers
Qwackertoo Offline
Santa's Helper

Loc: Rocket City, U.S.A.
Cute! I love them both! I was a TDS both today & yesterday and our store doesn't have either yet But . . . . they are having their great semi-annual sale, not much for adults but bought two huge bags of stuff for the kids yesterday. Also stocked up on lots of the big mugs, I think they will make great teacher gifts next year filled with samples of various hot chocolates, etc. etc. for Teacher Appreciation & Christmas & Dance etc. etc. Also lots of good swimming pool toys on sale! Took a little neighbor girl with us yesterday and today Sarah made the comment that Jessica had told her "You're Lucky . . . . Your Mom buys you anything you want in this store!!!!"

------------------
Deanna

Stay-At-Home-Mom
[img]http://members.aol.com/disneyfool/myhomepage/9-11_mickey.jpg?mtbrand=AOL_US[/img]

#65574 - 06/06/02 06:25 PM Re: OT: New Disney Antenna Toppers
Anonymous
Unregistered

Count me in as another Disneyholic Teresa. I LOVE the princess topper! I'll definitely have to get one of those. Right now I have Spidey on my car - very cool, imo.

#65575 - 06/06/02 07:19 PM Re: OT: New Disney Antenna Toppers
Mary F. Offline
Santa's Helper

Loc: Milwaukee, WI USA
I called one of the Disney Stores in my area and they received the Mickey Topper this week. She did not know about the Princess one. She told me the cost is $3.00.

#65576 - 06/07/02 10:33 AM Re: OT: New Disney Antenna Toppers
mel-gregory Offline
Santa's Helper

Loc: Valencia, CA
 Quote:
Originally posted by LadyT:
Right now I have Spidey on my car - very cool, imo.

LadyT: You are so funny! We, too, have a Spider-Man antenna ball on our car. My sons love it (and anything else "super-heroish"). I recall that YOU are a super-hero "fan", too...!

------------------
Melissa
Tae Kwon Do Mom

Melissa
Black Belt Mom

#65577 - 06/07/02 05:04 PM Re: OT: New Disney Antenna Toppers
Anonymous
Unregistered

I haven't been in the Disney Store in ages. Since they have basically gotten rid of anything for "adults" I have nothing to shop for.

Where does one get a spidey antenna ball!!!!?

------------------
TTFN!
Drewster
Help out a starving artist and grad student! Make Drewster your link to Amazon.com.
"Acting is easy. Just know your lines and don't bump into the furniture."
- Spencer Tracy

#65578 - 06/07/02 05:30 PM Re: OT: New Disney Antenna Toppers
mel-gregory Offline
Santa's Helper

Loc: Valencia, CA
 Quote:
Originally posted by Drewster:

Where does one get a spidey antenna ball!!!!?

Carl's Jr. was selling the antenna balls for $1 each w/food purchase. I bought mine before the movie came out. It is just the "head" of Spider-Man.

------------------
Melissa
Tae Kwon Do Mom

Melissa
Black Belt Mom

#65579 - 06/07/02 09:47 PM Re: OT: New Disney Antenna Toppers
Sharon Offline
Elf VP

Loc: Massillon OH
Ok you people---made me go buy a couple of these!

Our Disney store had a number of styles--had to get the pink Princess one ('cause Lori has one... . They had a sort of tye-dye pink and blue toppers--said they were the old ones and they were on sale. My granddaughter loves type-dye so got her those, too.

I did not see much else except for kid's clothes on sale. Found a cute denim outfit for a baby gift. They had a nice selection of kids clothes on sale. OH, of course the plush is all on sale 50% off---I took control of the situation and did not buy any!!!!

They had some cute styles of toppers. I may go back and get the sun with sunglasses and the Mickey, etc.

#65580 - 06/09/02 01:20 PM Re: OT: New Disney Antenna Toppers
Mary F. Offline
Santa's Helper

Loc: Milwaukee, WI USA
My antenna retracts, so I can not have a ball on it. Spidey sounds cute. boo-hoo.

#65581 - 06/09/02 09:23 PM Re: OT: New Disney Antenna Toppers
Anonymous
Unregistered

Drewster, Melissa is absolutely right - Carls Jr. has them as purchase with purchase. My boyfriend's mom gave hers to me after she saw my reaction to it - she'd gotten it about an hour before seeing us. She likes Carl's Jr. food (and I don't eat fast food except a happy meal two or three times a year) so she wanted me to have this one. What a sweetie, huh?

And Melissa - great memory! I am definitely a huge super hero fan (especially Wonder Woman, Batman, and my Spidey ). I also have a glow in the dark batman logo topper that I got at the Warner Brothers Store before they all closed - I'm too afraid it'll get stolen, so it's never been used.

Haven't been able to track down the princess disney topper yet...but I'll succeed.

#65582 - 06/09/02 09:40 PM Re: OT: New Disney Antenna Toppers
BluOrchid2 Offline
Elf VP

Carl's Jr. is also known as Hardee's in some parts of the country!

#65583 - 06/10/02 10:10 AM Re: OT: New Disney Antenna Toppers
Anonymous
Unregistered

Neither of those eateries around here that I know of.

Ah me!

------------------
TTFN!
Drewster
Help out a starving artist and grad student! Make Drewster your link to Amazon.com.
"Acting is easy. Just know your lines and don't bump into the furniture."
- Spencer Tracy

#65584 - 06/10/02 05:01 PM Re: OT: New Disney Antenna Toppers
BluOrchid2 Offline
Elf VP

Andrew, email me with your address and I'll send you one.

Moderator:  Moderator