YuleLog Home
How to Register on the Bulletin Board
Buy YuleLog Software

Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 93 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

October
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Forum Stats
1536 Members
15 Forums
26326 Topics
325459 Posts

Max Online: 557 @ 01/14/20 02:55 PM
Google Ads
Please Help to Support the YuleLog Bulletin Boards
Web Hosting is a big expense. If you find the YuleLog Bulletin Boards helpful, amusing or profitable, and would like to make a donation to help support them, it would be appreciated!

Feel free to donate as often as you like!

Thank you for Visiting!
Topic Options
#6588 - 06/03/02 07:49 AM What's new on Hallmark.com?
Beth@Hallmark Offline
Elf Manager

Loc: Hallmarkland
Today is the first Monday of the month and I wanted to make sure you all knew that the following items are new posts in the members-only section:

- The June issue of Collectively Speaking.
- The June 'Collector of the Month' - it's someone you know!
- A photo of the cover of the new 'For Keeps' magazine

Be sure to check them out!

#6589 - 06/03/02 09:00 AM Re: What's new on Hallmark.com?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Beth, would you please convey this to whoever's idea it was to put up the Members Only section on Hallmark.com.

I am an avid collecter, and have been for over ten years. I dropped my club membership, because there were so many club ornaments that I didn't like. I didn't want to keep them, and they were very difficult to sell. If and when there are some I like, I would join again. Until then, I'd rather spend that money on ornaments of my choice.

But that doesn't make me any less of a collector and lover of your ornaments. I spend just as much as many other club members do, but I'm denied the information and other features that members now get on your site. I don't mind missing out on other perks for Club Members, but a public internet site should be just that -- for the public!

Thanks for all the information you give us through this board. It's very much appreciated.

Joan

#6590 - 06/03/02 09:36 AM Re: What's new on Hallmark.com?
Sharon Offline
Elf VP

Loc: Massillon OH
Hi Beth!

Thanks for posting about the new Collectively Speaking. Alas, I cannot find the location of the Members Only site. I did a search, did this and that, spent a half hour or so and could not find. Sometimes I find it, sometimes not.

I had hoped that our personal shopping information would be included on a "password only" section of the Gold Crown card. I see that it has not changed--all I have to do is plug in my number and up comes everything. The reason I has hoping this info would have to be accessed through a password---a couple of us think that a local Hallmark checks to see where we are buying (comments made about our buying elsewhere....). Easy to do since they have a list with our names and numbers. Never liked this information being so easily accessed.

Would someone please help me get to the members only site---my feeble ol' mind just cannot manage to find it!!!!!

Thanks!!!

#6591 - 06/03/02 10:03 AM Re: What's new on Hallmark.com?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Sharon...go to Hallmark Collections then Keepsake Ornaments, then go to exclusive collector's area.

Joan what can I say ...join the club again...it's a perk, or if you are a member of a local club, get someone to print you a copy.

#6592 - 06/03/02 10:44 AM Re: What's new on Hallmark.com?
Sharon Offline
Elf VP

Loc: Massillon OH
Thanks Doyle!! I made it in with your instructions. I wrote down the instructions on my calendar--now all I have to remember is that I wrote it down....

#6593 - 06/04/02 08:33 AM Re: What's new on Hallmark.com?
Karen Fain Offline
Elf Manager

Beth,
Thanks for reminding us about the June Collectively Speaking being posted. I'm on my way there now!

Karen
Musketeer

#6594 - 06/09/02 09:15 PM Re: What's new on Hallmark.com?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thanks Doyle,
I finally found the Hallmark site for Collectively Speaking. HIP! HIP! HOORAY! After much searching I finally found it. Can you believe it? I now have it in my favorites so I wwon't lose it again.
SamB (Sueburl)

Moderator:  Moderator