YuleLog Home
How to Register on the Bulletin Board
Buy YuleLog Software

Who's Online
0 registered (), 76 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

October
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Forum Stats
1536 Members
15 Forums
26326 Topics
325460 Posts

Max Online: 557 @ 01/14/20 02:55 PM
Google Ads
Please Help to Support the YuleLog Bulletin Boards
Web Hosting is a big expense. If you find the YuleLog Bulletin Boards helpful, amusing or profitable, and would like to make a donation to help support them, it would be appreciated!

Feel free to donate as often as you like!

Thank you for Visiting!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#69755 - 04/16/02 03:46 PM Received New Preferred Member Card!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Today I received my certificates and a card. Inside the card were NEW Preferred Gold Crown Cards with the new Key Fob! Now I think I'll put my little KOCC sticker on the key fob, since I'll use that all the time...

------------------
suzy

#69756 - 04/17/02 07:14 AM Re: Received New Preferred Member Card!
Taj Offline
Elf VP

I got my new card yesterday, too. But I already put my sticker on my old card when I got the sticker a couple of months ago. Oh well. :-)

#69757 - 04/17/02 08:00 AM Re: Received New Preferred Member Card!
Qwackertoo Offline
Santa's Helper

Loc: Rocket City, U.S.A.
I received my envelope yesterday.

It was addressed to me.

It had a certificate inside issued to me.

It had a gold crown card inside that belongs to a Diana C. Rogers???

Last time I requested a new card about 2-3 years ago (because my strip on the back wasn't reading at several stores) I never received a replacement. Here's hoping they actually send me a new one in a reasonable length of time.

------------------
Deanna

Stay-At-Home-Mom

I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way
"Je pense que la robe est trop petite pour vous"

#69758 - 04/17/02 01:22 PM Re: Received New Preferred Member Card!
Mary F. Offline
Santa's Helper

Loc: Milwaukee, WI USA
Since people are starting to receive their certificates, I will not bother Hallmark about them.

Deanna, are you sure you did not change your name to Diana C. Rogers????? ha, ha, ha.

#69759 - 04/18/02 09:32 AM Re: Received New Preferred Member Card!
KarenH Offline
Elf Engineer - Toy Design

Loc: Scottsdale, Arizona
I got my certificates and new card (with my name on it) in yesterday's mail.

#69760 - 04/19/02 08:39 AM Re: Received New Preferred Member Card!
Anonymous
Unregistered

I got mine yesterday. I check the board while I'm at work and I can't wait to get home and check the mail. The highlight of my day getting Hallmark Mail.

Sherry

#69761 - 04/19/02 09:00 AM Re: Received New Preferred Member Card!
Lil Ms Muff Offline
Elf Manager

Loc: TN
Posted by Suzy: Now I think I'll put my little KOCC sticker on the key fob, since I'll use that all the time...
------------------

Maybe Hallmark can send us 'two' - one for the card and one for the key fob! We're never really satisfied we just seem that way - eh?

#69762 - 04/19/02 01:24 PM Re: Received New Preferred Member Card!
Sharon Offline
Elf VP

Loc: Massillon OH
I received my certificate and new cards today!! The card is similar to last years--just reversed my name to first line and the number to second line and used a different font.

I love the key-chain cards and already have them on my sets of keys!!!

I am wondering what the little KOCC sticker is that a couple of you have mentioned.

Also liked the "Life is a bowl of cherries" card!!!!

#69763 - 04/19/02 01:43 PM Re: Received New Preferred Member Card!
Karen W2 Offline
Santa's Helper

Loc: Paradise - San Diego, USA!
Hi Sharon,
The little KOCC sticker that people have mentioned is the little yellow sticker that came with the KOCC membership kit boxes, on the same page as your KOCC membership card. It was on the upper left hand corner of that sheet I believe. You're supposed to attach it to your Gold Crown Card, so when you use it, "magical" things happen or something.

Are you a member of the KOCC? Have you gotten your membership kit yet? If you are and you have, then you should've gotten one of these stickers.

Does anybody know what happens if someone threw their sticker out by mistake?? Will they send you a replacement if you call the club number?

------------------
Karen W2 - Oceanside, CA.

"If you had the chance to change your fate, would you?!"

#69764 - 04/19/02 06:05 PM Re: Received New Preferred Member Card!
FordCountryLinda Offline
Elf VP

Loc: Michigan
Mine came today! Did anyone else get a printout of their purchases with their money (like we've always gotten)?

#69765 - 04/19/02 09:35 PM Re: Received New Preferred Member Card!
Cathy_Tex Offline
Santa's Helper

Loc: Houston TX
 Quote:
Originally posted by FordCountryLinda:
Mine came today! Did anyone else get a printout of their purchases with their money (like we've always gotten)?

Mine came today too! Linda, there was no printout with my GC certificate either.

#69766 - 04/20/02 01:53 AM Re: Received New Preferred Member Card!
Karen W2 Offline
Santa's Helper

Loc: Paradise - San Diego, USA!
Mine came today too, with a $10 certificate, but no statement. I was able to very carefully & slowly peel the yellow KOCC sticker off my present card & put it on my key chain card.

I was very happy to see they sent 2 of the key chain cards, so my DH could put one on his key chain.

Thanks Hallmark!

------------------
Karen W2 - Oceanside, CA.

"If you had the chance to change your fate, would you?!"

#69767 - 04/20/02 09:06 AM Re: Received New Preferred Member Card!
Sharon Offline
Elf VP

Loc: Massillon OH
Karen, thanks for the explanation. Yes, I have received one membership kit---guess I did not pay much attention--dah!?!?!?!?! Now to find where I put the box--you know, in some safe place!!! (The older I get, the ..... )

#69768 - 04/25/02 01:09 AM Re: Received New Preferred Member Card!
ANuttyCollector Offline
Elf Manager

Loc: Modesto, CA
I received mine today along with a $l0 reward certificate.

------------------
Linda Mineni ~
A California Blue Diamond Almond Grower
"A Can A Week Is All We Ask"

#69769 - 04/25/02 07:37 AM Re: Received New Preferred Member Card!
Loo-Ann Allen Offline
Elf VP

Loc: Summerfield,Fl. U S.A
I did get my new preferred member cards and $10.00 reward certificate this week.

Loo-Ann

#69770 - 04/25/02 01:54 PM Re: Received New Preferred Member Card!
dragon Offline
Elf VP

Loc: MA
Last week I received my new Gold Crown card along with a certificate but no statement like we usually get. Today I got another certificate along with a statement that covers both this certificate and the one I received last week. I was concerned because several purchases had not shown up on the online site. They are still not listed on the online site but are on my paper statement. Go figure...On a bright note, both certificates have expiration dates AFTER Preimere, usually all mine expire right before.
Karen

#69771 - 04/25/02 02:35 PM Re: Received New Preferred Member Card!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Maybe the $10.00 certificate with the keychain is a nice bonus Hallmark is sending us.

I'm still waiting on the keychain one

No certificates here since January.

Marilyn

#69772 - 04/25/02 09:58 PM Re: Received New Preferred Member Card!
Mary F. Offline
Santa's Helper

Loc: Milwaukee, WI USA
Okay, what you are receiving is something completely different from our Gold Crown Point Statement, RIGHT?

A while back, I checked my GC Points and they were reduced, which usually means a certificate will be sent out. So far nothing.

We were also suppose to get our Newsletter. Did anyone get that?

I think I will call Hallmark tomorrow to find out.

#69773 - 04/26/02 06:24 AM Re: Received New Preferred Member Card!
dragon Offline
Elf VP

Loc: MA
 Quote:
Originally posted by Mary F.:
Okay, what you are receiving is something completely different from our Gold Crown Point Statement, RIGHT?

Mary,last week I received my new Hallmark Gold Crown Card, 2 keychain cards and a $10.00 GC certificate but no statement. It said "From now on you'll be getting your GC Rewards Certificates more often. It's just another benefit of being Preferred!" In smaller print it said "This Reward Certificate will be reflected in the total point activity on your next Hallmark GC statement" I think this reflects the points they cleared at the end of January,not a nice bonus from Hallmark as Marilyn suggested.
What I got yesterday was a regular Gold Crown statement along with another certificate. It says it's a statement summary for 12/05/2001-03/08/2002. The biggest difference I see in this statement from past ones is that it is printed in landscape format versus portrait. It does list all transactions from December on through, in my case, February 22, 2002. An entry for 01/31/02 says Reward Certificate with a negative 3000 pts. That would be the certificate I got last week with with the new card. Then any activity between 01/31/02 and 03/08/02 is covered in the certificate I got yesterday. BUT, my "points carried over to next statement" is enough to have gotten another $10.00 certificate so I'm not sure why I didn't. At the bottom of the statement it says "Thank you for shopping at Hallmark Gold Crown Stores. Look for more Reward Certificates coming soon." So maybe they don't send them all at once but will be sending more often?
I hope this helped a bit. If you do still call Hallmark and get a better explaination, please let us know!
Karen

#69774 - 04/26/02 10:14 AM Re: Received New Preferred Member Card!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Oh Bummer!!

I was hoping it was a nice added gift from Hallmark. But I'm glad to hear we are still going to get the statements. I like to compare my receipts to my statements. I've noticed also that they only send $10.00 now with the statements, not the $20.00 like in the past. I do like this lower amount being sent so I can save my points for Premiere. At the very beginning they would sent you one $20.00 cert. and this was made diffcult if you couldn't find something for $20.00 since they don't give cash back on the cert. Then they started sending (1) $9 & (1) $11 which everyone liked better. I know I did.

Marilyn

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Moderator